• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Spider Pt. 11

The Spider Pt. 11

12

"I'm here to put a stop to the killings," the Power was saying on Anna's television set. "That's all anyone needs to know about me."

"But who- or what- is causing the killings?" the reporter asked, shoving his microphone into the Power's face.

The tall and powerful woman on Anna's screen took a deep breath, and seemed to consider her answer.

"I'm not sure entirely," she said after a pause. "I don't want to say too much, and frighten folks in this wonderful City, but I think it is important that people know- "

But before Anna could hear the rest, the tea kettle erupted with whistling in her kitchen.

Damn it, Anna thought, getting up from her couch and running to her kitchen. She turned off the kettle, poured the boiling water over her oolong, and rushed back to her living room in front of the television again.

"Well, we thank you very much for all you do here, wherever you came from," the reporter was saying to the Power, nodding towards a bank heist that the superheroine had just foiled. The police were leading handcuffed suspects into the back of an armored van. A crowd was milling around the reporter and the Power. In the background, black smoke poured out of what had been the getaway car, until the Power had stopped it in its tracks.

The television reporter turned to the camera, and when he turned back, the Power was gone.

Anna drank some of her tea, it was too hot. She hissed at the burn to her tongue, and put the cup back down.

I hope she knows what she's doing, Anna thought. I don't know if she should have come here.

She thought back to her days as the Spider, creeping out at night, spinning through the air, ensnaring evil in her grips. She loved that feeling, the loved the terror on the faces of those who were out to harm, out to hurt. She loved seeing them run, she loved ending their fights against justice.

She loved the darkness. In the dark, she was invisible. In the dark, she could disappear.

Nothing could hurt the Spider in the dark.

She shook her head, and had a sip of her cooling tea.

But nothing, she knew, was worth ending up as a mindless slave. She remembered quite clearly feeling herself open up to Just John, the feelings of obedience coiling around her very self, how good it felt to slide under the waves of pleasure that washed over her while under his control. She could still feel the echoes of orgasm as she remembered telling John that she would obey him, that he owned her, that she surrendered control of herself to him. Anna remembered very clearly how good that felt. She knew that too much more of that, and she would never be able to say no to him, that she would serve him with her mind, body and soul forever.

Part of her still throbbed every time she thought of him. Each night, she thought about throwing the window of her high rise apartment open, and gliding down on her gossamer webs and finding him. She burned at the thought of falling to her knees in front of him, pressing her lips to his feet, begging him...

Her doorbell rang.

Anna opened the door. It was Heather. Anna wasn't expecting Heather.

She looked down at the nurse's feet. There were two large duffel bags on the floor of the apartment building there.

Anna looked at Heather, questioningly. She noticed Heather had a grim expression, seemed distraught, distracted. It looked as if Heather was having a very rough day.

"Heather, I wasn't expecting you," Anna said. "I'm afraid this isn't a good time; I was planning to- "

"The rest of my bags are downstairs in a taxi," Heather cut her off, rudely. "You'll go downstairs and get them. Pay the cab driver."

"Wait, Heather. I don't understand- "

Heather stepped closer to Anna, pressing into her. Heather stood a head taller than Anna, and pushed the smaller woman up against the wall, shoving her breasts into Anna, holding her up against the wall there.

She glared down at Anna.

"Go downstairs, Anna." Heather said in clipped, even tones. "Go downstairs and get my fucking bags and bring them up-fucking-stairs right fucking now. Do you understand me?"

Anna just nodded, mouth open. Heather was pissed. Heather was upset. It was best to just do what she was demanding for now and later maybe they could talk about it.

Heather stepped away from Anna, pointed to the elevator, and without another word walked into the apartment, closing the door behind her. The door closed with a click.

Anna stood there in the hallway, wondering what was going on. Why her friend was mad at her. She looked at the floor, and saw that Heather had left her two duffel bags there also for Anna to get.

Anna shook her head.

She went down the hall, to the elevator, and pushed the button.

Inoffensive music played as she went down. The main elevator in Anna's high rise was all glass, and she took in the view of the City as she descended. It was a beautiful morning, the sun was bursting through the soft white clouds, the City looked scrubbed, refreshed after a good morning's sleep, the hard edges rounded in the soft morning glow.

Anna made her way to the waiting cab, greeted the driver and paid the man. He unloaded four large suitcases from the trunk, put them on the sidewalk, grunted and drove off.

Anna stood there, looking around the City for a minute or so, the cars driving and honking at each other, the people pushing and rushing on their ways to work. It was so busy, she remembered. So much life, so much energy.

I've been inside too long, she thought. I need to start getting out. I'm all healed now, physically, anyway. Maybe it's time that I started exploring the world again, started finding a use for myself. Now that the Spider is gone, I need to find out what Anna can offer the world again.

If Heather lets me, anyway. She might not think I'm ready.

Anna turned around from the busy street, and looked up the dozens of floors to the window that she used to slip in and out of, clad all in black, as the Spider. She remembered how crisp and clear the air felt up there, thought about how the wind felt in her hair as she descended from such a height. It was exhilarating. Liberating.

She picked up Heather's luggage, and struggled to carry it inside.

******************************

Anna let herself in the door of her apartment. She carried in Heather's luggage and placed it carefully in the hallway. She didn't know where Heather wanted her to put it.

"Heather?"

Anna wasn't sure where the nurse had gone to.

She walked into her living room, and saw Heather standing there, wearing Anna's bathrobe, too short on the taller woman, barely covering Heather's ass. Anna stood there for a moment, watching Heather as she looked out the window of the high rise.

"There you are," Anna said. "Hey, what's going on? I wasn't expecting you. I was planning to go out for a bit. I thought you were at work today?"

"I don't work at City Hospital anymore," Heather said, absentmindedly, still looking out Anna's windows.

"You don't? When did that happen? Are you OK? What will you do for work?"

Heather just shrugged.

"Do you want some tea, Heather? I could make some coffee, too. If you wanted a glass of wine, I have a bottle of that kind you like, we could talk about it - "

But Heather just turned around, and looked at Anna across the room with a steely and determined gaze. She undid the cotton belt of Anna's bathrobe, and let the robe fall to the floor.

She looked stunning. The soft light of the morning sun cascaded all around her. Heather shook her curly black hair free, the sunlight dancing around it as she did so. Her full breasts pointed up towards the ceiling, thick, dark nipples hard and erect, as if demanding that Anna suck on them. Heather had one hand on her powerful hip, and the other was stroking a thick, pink strap on dildo attached to a harness around her waist.

Heather stood there for a minute, stroking the thick plastic cock, looking across the room at Anna. Anna stood there, transfixed at how beautiful Heather was, how powerful. Anna's stomach flip-flopped while looking at the other woman. Anna felt her pussy getting wet, felt herself feeling weak, needy, feeling herself wanting to obey. To serve.

"I want you to crawl over here, Anna. I want you to get on your hands and knees, and crawl over here, and take my big cock in your mouth. Like a good girl. You got that?"

Anna just stood there. No, she thought. I need to regain some control over this situation. I don't know what's going on, Heather is getting out of hand, I need to set some boundaries here. She can't just show up here and make me...

But she didn't say any of that.

"Don't make me come over there, bitch," Heather hissed. "You won't like what will happen if I have to come over there. Get down on your knees, now, and crawl over here like a good girl and get my fucking plastic dick in your fucking mouth."

No, Anna thought. It's not right for her to just make me do that.

But she got down on her knees.

Anna's pussy burst open with pleasure at her obedience, her mind began to go blank, thoughts of serving Heather pushing other ideas to the side. Her pussy throbbed as she knelt on the floor, her wetness running down her inner thighs.

Please, Anna thought. Wait a second.

The feelings of indescribable pleasure at being obedient were cascading over Anna. The feelings were too strong to just turn away from. Being obedient felt so... good.

She leaned forward, and put her hands on the ground. She lowered her head in shame.

All of a sudden the feelings of openness came flooding over Anna as she knelt across the room from her Mistress, feeling that her mouth was empty and wanting to be filled with a thick hard cock, wanting her tongue to be sliding into someone's wet cunt. Feeling her pussy twitch and throb, wanting to use it to grab something hard, making her pussy give pleasure, and pull cum deep into herself. Anna felt her asshole, tight and pointing up to the air as she knelt, wanting it to be pounded into submission, feeling teeth on her back as her asshole was used and filled with a squirting cock.

Anna knelt, and rested her head to the floor. She felt that a good slave would keep her head on the floor, keep her ass high in the air to be used. It felt right. It felt natural to her now.

She crawled. Slowly, knee by knee, hand by hand, Anna crawled across the carpet and wood to where Heather stood arrogantly, stroking the thick plastic phallus.

Anna knelt at Heather's feet. She lowered her head, and gave a gentle kiss to them, first one, then the other.

"Suck," was all Heather said.

Anna sprung up to her knees and slipped the thick plastic phallus into her mouth, as ordered. She looked up at Heather, looking the ex-nurse in the eyes as she slurped and sucked on the fake dick.

It tasted bad, fake, like chemicals. Anna didn't like it.

She sucked it deeper into her mouth, sucking faster and faster, her saliva wetting the fake cock as she did so, washing some of the terrible taste away.

Her pussy throbbed with demands to be used, to be filled, to be obedient. Anna's pussy washed away all thoughts of anything except serving the other woman.

Heather looked down gently, and stroked Anna's long black hair.

"Good girl," Heather whispered. "You just keep being a good slave. You understand me?"

Anna nodded, her eyes wide as she looked up at her Mistress, her lips thick with pink, plastic dick.

Heather grabbed a handful of Anna's hair and began to thrust the fake dick in and out of her slave's mouth, slowly at first, but picking up speed as she went.

"You are going to be my slave girl from now on," Heather continued, fucking Anna's mouth. "Nothing else you can do. Nothing any of us can do. You're my slave, and that's the way that's going to be. I know what you are, and I know what you need, little slave. And it's my business to know what is, and what's not. Right, little pussy? And what I know you need is to be a fucking little slave bitch to Mistress Heather."

Anna tried to nod, but Heather's grip was too tight on her head at this point to move any way except the slightest. Anna's pussy burned as she heard the degrading words pour down from the woman who was fucking her mouth.

Suddenly, Heather slipped the fake cock out of Anna's mouth. Anna rocked back on her heels, surprised.

Heather pointed at a place on the carpet.

"Get your head on the ground, you fucking bitch," Heather told her. "Get your head on the ground, and your little white ass up in the air. That's your position from now on. When I tell you to get in your slave position, you get the fuck down, and get your fucking ass up like a good slave does. You got it?"

Anna nodded. She scurried into place, laying her head down on her thick white carpet, her hands on either side of her head. She rested on her knees and bent her back slightly, her pussy and asshole open and bared facing up for her Mistress to use as she saw fit.

Heather strode over. She aimed the phallus at Anna's drenched and throbbing little pussy. Anna moaned, feeling the hardness there, and leaned back just a little bit trying to slide her cunt onto it. But Heather didn't shove it in, to Anna's frustration.

Instead, she slapped her hand down hard on Anna's ass, leaving a bright red handprint there.

"Tell me, Anna."

"I'm your slave, Mistress," Anna cried out.

"What do you do for me."

"Whatever you want, Mistress. Whatever you need. Tell me to do."

"That's right, bitch. You'll do everything I tell you to do."

Heather spanked the prostrate woman again, harder this time.

"Yes, Mistress. Yes!"

Heather shoved the plastic cock in, hard. She put a hand on either side of Anna's hips, and started fucking her slave as hard as she could with her fake dick, hammering it in and out of Anna's tight little bitchcunt.

Anna laid her head completely on the carpet, her black hair spilling all around her, and screamed with orgasm. Her mind went completely empty of all thoughts except those of her need to be filled, and used, and fucked by her Mistress.

Heather growled, and she leaned in. She lost herself in feelings of power, and she began to fuck Anna as hard as she could. She dug her feet in, and used the leverage to pound her little slave's cunt with the plastic cock as hard as she could. Heather became delirious, relishing the control she had over the other woman, slamming the hard dick in and out of Anna's tight pussy harder and harder each time.

Heather looked down at Anna, watching her cum over and over again on the floor, watching a little trail of spit leak out of Anna's mouth onto the carpet. This enraged Heather, for some reason, and she began to saw the cock in and out of Anna's slavecunt even harder.

How dare the little bitch get the carpet messy. She'll clean that up with her fucking mouth in front of me.

"Tell me."

"I'm your slave," Anna gasped, writhing on the floor.

"Do better!" Heather slapped her slave's ass, hard. "Louder! I can't fucking hear you, slut!"

"I'm your slave! I'm your slave! I'll do whatever you want!"

Heather lost herself in the need to dominate Anna, fucking her hard, raining down slaps and spanks as she did so.

"God damn right you will, cunt! You're my fucking little bitch now, my fucking little slave, and you aren't going to forget for even a God damn minute who you belong to. You'll never forget that you aren't anything except a slave to me!"

"Yes, yes!" Anna screamed out, cumming again, shoving her pussy back as hard as she could, desperate for every little inch, every little stroke, that her Mistress could throw into her.

"I own you."

Anna looked back, orgasming, meeting her Mistress in the eyes.

"Yes, Heather!" Anna moaned. "You own me. All of me! All of me belongs to you!"

She came again.

Heather watched her slave cum, bucking her hips up and down the strap on. She watched for a minute, looked as Anna's orgasm peaked, watched the other woman shake with pleasure.

Anna's Mistress gave her a little time to come down from the pleasure.

Finally, she jerked the fake dick out of her slave's pussy, unstrapped it, and threw it across the room.

"Get that later and wash it off. Follow me."

Anna started to get up.

"No! On your knees, you stupid slut. Follow me on your knees."

Obediently, Anna walked on her knees as best she could, watching the round strength of her Mistress' ass sway back and forth as she did so. Without looking back, Heather strode out of the living room and into the bedroom.

Anna got there, and found Heather laying on her belly across the bed, her legs spread wide open.

"Slide your tongue into my asshole," was all her Mistress said.

Anna knelt on the bed, and spread her Mistress open further, exposing the tight little hole there. She licked up from Heather's wet and delicious pussy, across the length of her crack, across the tight little hole she was growing to love the taste of.

Heather's asshole. Heather's tight little asshole.

Her Mistress' tight little asshole.

Anna slide her tongue in, slow, deep, as deep as she could. She fucked her Mistress with her tongue there for a few minutes, feeling Heather shift and writhe with the pleasure. Anna slid a finger under her Mistress, sliding a finger into Heather's wet pussy, and rubbed the clitoris there as she tongue-fucked the bigger woman.

Anna brought Heather to orgasm, once, then a few minutes later, again. She was happy to bring her Mistress to orgasm. She loved the taste of her Mistress, loved the smell and feel of her.

She kept sliding her tongue in and out of the other woman's strong and powerful ass, receiving no orders to stop. Finally, she felt Heather go limp from the pleasure, and after a few minutes more, she heard a soft little snore.

Her Mistress had fallen asleep with Anna's slave tongue buried inside her.

Anna got up to her knees, and ran a hand across her lips.

I've got to get a grip on this, she thought to herself.

She went to fetch the dildo, and washed it off gently under cold water. After that was clean, she tiptoed back into her bedroom, and placed it quietly in the drawer next to the bed for the next time Heather wanted to use it on her again.

Anna curled up next to her Mistress, and closed her eyes. She wasn't going to be going out today, after all.

I've got to get a grip on this, she thought again, before drifting off to sleep.

******************************

Steven Longstreet walked into the bar, looked around. It was the middle of the day, just past lunch, the sun high and bright over the City. But you'd never know it from the inside of this God damn place, he thought.

He walked up to the bar, the bartender noticed him after a moment and shuffled over.

"What'll you have?"

"Just a beer- a pilsner type thing," Steven told him.

"We have a special draft today- a pale ale, it's from a local microbrewery - "

"No, no thanks, just a pilsner. Something cheap."

"You got it."

The bartender pulled on a lever and started filling up a pint glass with the golden liquid. Steven pulled his wallet out, and handed the man his card.

"Keep it open," he said. "Oh, you might was well add a Maker's Mark on there. Why not. Neat."

"You got it."

Not the most original guy, Steven thought, taking his drinks and sliding into an even darker booth by the rear of the bar. He pulled out the day's copy of the City Journal, the biggest newspaper that the City had ever had.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Spider Pt. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 307 milliseconds