• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Fall Pt. 01

The Fall Pt. 01

12345

I looked up and saw thousands of points of light against an inky black backdrop. The faint outline of tree branches jutting out was all that broke the massive carpet of black with its vast array of bright white pinpoints. I briefly wondered what happened to the roof, or for that matter my bedroom ceiling. It took my mind long seconds to even realize my bed was far too hard and the noises were those of the woods rather than my bedroom.

I groaned audibly when I tried to move, pain and stiffness seeming to radiate from every joint in my body as I tried to sit up and make sense of my surroundings. My head spun as if on one of those old steel playground merry-go-rounds. I closed my eyes and allowed the sudden wave of nausea to pass, only to be replaced by a massively huge headache.

Slowly my mind processed what I saw and felt around me, the ground, the trees, the dampness of the air and my clothes, and of course the sounds of morning in the woods.

It was still dark, so I couldn't have been out too long. The steel ladder at my feet and my crossbow lying next to me were the clues my mind needed to complete the picture. I'd fallen. Well not exactly. My tree stand had apparently broken loose as I climbed up to hunt. I just remembered it being lighter than this. I clearly was unconscious for some amount of time, but seconds or minutes I did not know.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time, waves of nausea washing over me each time I moved my head. Concussion. Yep that's what this was. I must have hit my head in the fall.

I tried to keep my head still as I surveyed my body for obvious injuries while I tried to get my phone out of my pocket.

"Shit," I mumbled when I saw the broken screen. I experimentally moved my legs and then picked myself up. I reached out and took two stumbling steps toward the tree to brace myself as more waves of nausea swept over me. "I think I'll just sit a few more minutes," I mumbled as I lowered myself to the ground and rested my back against the big tree that used to support my stand.

"Still pretty early," I mumbled as I looked to the sky to see if the sun was coming up yet. Something didn't quite make sense yet. The sky was already lightening up when I walked in. How could it be darker that before? I closed my eyes to shut out the next wave of nausea, my body threatening to spew out the contents of my stomach. I sat with my eyes closed for long minutes before I opened them again.

I could feel the warmth on my back even before I opened my eyes. The sounds of squirrels and birds invading my troubled dream. It took long seconds for my eyes to focus on the tree stand laying in front of me, my cross bow under it as well. I turned my head slowly, trying to understand the pain behind my eyes. "Oh yeah," I mumbled as my mind put the pieces together. I must have fallen back asleep, since the sun was now high in the sky and it had been dark what felt like only a few minutes ago. I pushed myself up from the ground, instantly regretting the move as my head spun and my mouth watered in preparation for what I was powerless to stop. In moments I was on my hands and knees, my body convulsing and retching, as my stomach tried to eject what wasn't there.

"Fuck," I mumbled when I could more or less control my body again. I pulled my crossbow from under my stand and gingerly started walking the half mile path back to my truck.

It was usually such a short walk. But this time it was every bit as arduous as if I were dragging a three hundred pound deer on the rugged path. Twice I stopped to throw up again, each time feeling more drained than the time before. By the time I finally walked up to where my truck was parked, it was all I could do to climb into the cab.

"Damn!" I mumbled as I sat for long minutes staring out the windshield without even trying to put the key in the ignition. Finally I found the energy to stick the key in and start the truck. Driving was another thing altogether. I pulled out of the wooded dirt track they called a forest road and painfully bounced my way onto the two lane rural highway. It seemed like the effort to even keep the pedal pushed was too hard and my speed kept falling, one moment going double nickel and the next all the way down to thirty-five. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised when red and blue flashing lights showed up in my rearview mirror.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked as the lady state trooper walked up the side of my truck and stood by my now rolled down window.

"Morning sir. May I see your license and registration please?"

"Yes ma'am," I answered, groaning as I leaned over far enough to dig my wallet out of my pants.

"You alright sir?" she asked as I straightened up with another groan and opened my wallet.

"Not so hot ma'am," I answered honestly as I handed over my license. "I feel like crap."

She looked down at it and then back at me. "Mister Williams. You were driving pretty erratically back there. Have you been drinking today?"

"No ma'am," I answered. "I was hunting and somehow fell out of my tree stand."

"Are you injured?" she asked, her tone changing from one of command and distain to concern.

"I don't think so ma'am. Stiff and sore but my head is killing me. I feel like I want to just go lay in bed a while."

"Sounds like you might have a head injury. Would you like me to call an ambulance?"

"Oh. I don't think so. It's not too far home from here and then I can just rest," I told her.

"If you have a head injury you really shouldn't be driving. Why don't you at least let me drive you home?" she said looking down at my license again to see my address.

"Really. I'll be fine. It's only a few more miles," I protested.

She stood and stared at me for long seconds. For a moment I thought she might force me to abandon my truck here. "Honest, I'll be fine," I said as firmly as I could muster.

"Alright sir. Tell you what. I'll follow you home. If you start being dangerous I'll pull your ass over and take you home in handcuffs!" she said sternly as she handed me my license back.

"Yes ma'am," I answered before she turned and walked back to her cruiser. I waited for her lights to go off and then pulled back onto the highway, being extra careful to watch my speed and stay in my lane. True to her word she followed me all the way home, pulling into the driveway behind me.

"Is this where you live?" she asked as she walked up to where I was climbing from my truck.

"Yes ma'am," I answered weakly.

"Well. Let's get you inside then," she said, reaching for my arm to stabilize me.

"Thanks. But I'll be fine from here," I mumbled.

"It's okay. I'll help you. It's being a quiet Sunday morning anyway."

"Sunday? Did you say it was Sunday?"

"All morning. Why?"

"Cuz I went out hunting Saturday morning. What happened to Saturday?" I asked in confusion.

"Sir, I'm pretty sure you have a head injury. You should be going to the hospital, not to bed!"

"Oh god no. I hate hospitals!" I protested.

"Well, if you lost a whole day you probably need to eat something. You have food to eat?"

"Yeah. But my stomach doesn't much feel like food at the moment."

"How about soup? You have some soup?"

"In the kitchen," I answered as she led me down the hall toward my bedroom. "I think I can make it from here."

"No. that's fine. I'm here, I'll help you."

"Honest officer. I'll be fine."

"It's Jenny. And you'll be fine when I say you're fine. You really need a hospital. I should just cuff your ass in the cruiser and take you myself!" she said sternly.

"Honesty, I don't need a hospital!" I protested with all the strength I could muster. "A few ibuprofen and some rest and I'll be fine."

"That isn't how concussions work."

"Honestly, I don't have a concussion!"

"Actually you probably do," she said as we stepped into the bedroom. "Now. If you're going to not go to the hospital we might as well get you in bed. Let's get these off!" she said reaching for the front buttons on my scent blocker shirt.

"I can undress myself," I protested quietly as she undid button after button.

"Uh huh. Sure," she said with a frown. "Don't make this harder than it has to be. If I have to, I'll cuff you and do it anyway!"

"Yes ma'am," I muttered resignedly.

"Jenny!" she almost snapped at me as she pushed the shirt off my shoulders.

"Jenny," I repeated quietly.

There were few wasted motions in her efforts to undress me. She knelt in front of me, untied my boots and helped me lift each foot, offering her shoulders to hold to balance myself. It'd been a long time since a woman, any woman, undressed me, so I wasn't particularly surprised that I had a hard-on. I was surprised when still kneeling in front of me that she undid my pants and pulled them and my briefs down together. My hard dick sprung out of the elastic waist of my underwear and nearly slapped her in the face as she pushed my pants down. Somehow it just hadn't occurred to me that she was going to take off ALL my clothes!

"Damn big gun there sailor!" she said with a grin as she looked up at me. "Good thing it didn't hit me or I'd have had to arrest you for assault with a deadly weapon!"

"I'm. Yeah. Sorry," I mumbled as she reached for my hands again, pulling them toward her shoulders for balance. I lifted each foot as she commanded, my engorged dick brushing her cheek as she moved around in front of me. For half a second I thought she was going to just open her mouth and take me in, but at that last second she turned her head, her cheeks flushing light pink.

"I better make you that soup," she mumbled as she stood up in front of me. She pulled the covers on the bed back and gently pushed me toward the waiting bed, covering me once I had laid down. "Back in a few minutes," she said as she turned and walked out the bedroom door.

"Damn!" I muttered to myself as I listened to her bustling around in the kitchen. "Why the hell is she doing this? I mean hell, she's a cop. Cops don't do this kind of thing."

"What was that?" she called down the hallway.

"I didn't say anything!" I called back

"Oh. Okay. I thought you said something. No problem!" she answered from the kitchen. I lay quietly, listening to her humming some tune in her head as she waited for the microwave to finish heating the soup. A few moments after it beeped, she was walking into my room with a tray containing a bowl of soup, crackers and a glass of water. She stopped next to the bed and waited expectantly. "Going to sit up or should I feed this to you laying down?"

"Oh yeah!" I answered as I stared at her, her belt of police stuff no longer around her waist, her uniform shirt and bulletproof vest she had been wearing also gone, leaving her in just her uniform pants and a white t-shirt, her surprisingly ample chest now partly visible through the thin shirt. She clearly didn't have a bra on and her obviously hard nipples jutted out, making two large bumps in the shirt at each breast. I finally got the hint when she huffed in exasperation and moved to put the tray down. I pushed the covers back and pushed myself up to a sitting position, moving my pillow to support my back.

"Much better!" she said as she leaned over to set the tray on my legs, her tits moving away from her body and stretching the t-shirt material as the weight of the orbs pulled down.

"Don't go getting any ideas. I just didn't want to get anything on my shirt," she said quietly as she arranged things on the tray, not seeming to be in any hurry to straighten up.

"I didn't say anything!" I answered her in surprise. Though I wouldn't quite admit even to myself, that I was wishing she'd kept going and taken the t-shirt off too.

"But you were thinking it," she said with a slightly wry smile.

"Thinking what?"

"Wondering what a cops tits looked like. They look the same as any other woman's tits," she said as she sat down on the edge of the bed. "Now eat your soup. Maybe if you're a good boy and finish it all up I'll give you a peek before you go back to sleep!"

I had absolutely no idea where this was coming from. Yeah I was suddenly turned on by how she looked, but I'd never in a thousand years suggest to any police officer that she flash me her tits!

She sat patiently as I ate, taking several minutes to finish the hot chicken soup she'd made. With the last scoop from the bowl she stood up, pulled the bottom of the t-shirt from her pants and skimmed it up and over her head, leaving her naked from the waist up. She dropped the shirt on the bed and then leaned over to collect the tray, grinning widely at me as her tits swung tantalizingly in front of me. She stayed bent far longer than she needed to to get the tray, and then finally stood up and walked away with the tray.

"Damn!" I muttered to myself as she walked down the hall.

I was still trying to figure her out when she came back, carrying her uniform stuff. She set the clothes on the bed and reached for her shirt. With the white t-shirt in one hand she undid her belt and the front of her pants, pushing them down to her knees. "This is what a cop's underwear looks like!" she said with a grin as she stood naked from the knees up, with the exception of a pair of lacy, pink bikini briefs. "But if you think I'm going to show you more you're sorely mistaken!" she said with mock severity while she shook out her shirt, her tits wiggling with each move she made. She pulled the shirt over her head and down, unfortunately covering her pink panties. "No! I'm not going to flash my pussy for you!" she said without the smile leaving her face. She reached for the vest and pulled it on over the shirt, settling it down on her shoulders and encasing her torso in the heavy, stiff protection. Leaving her pants around her knees she reached for her uniform shirt and holding it, stopped to look at me. "Damn. I can't refuse you anything? Can I?" she said before she reached up under the hem of the t-shirt and pulled the panties down, leaving them around her thighs while the t-shirt fell back to cover where the panties had been. "See. Can't see anything anyway!" she said as she started putting her uniform shirt on, her motions briefly lifting the hem of the shirt enough to show a glimpse of the juncture of her legs and the blond curls hiding her pussy. She slowly buttoned her uniform shirt, working from the top down until there was nothing left to do but pull up her underwear and pants. Looking more at me than what she was doing, she pulled the hem of both shirts up, exposing her bare pussy and mound for several seconds as she worked her panties up her thighs and settled them back in place. "Show's over sweetie!" she said as she smoothed both shirts down and then pulled her uniform pants up, tucking her shirttails in as she closed her pants. "And that's how a cop dresses!" she said as if answering a question I never asked. She put on her belt with all her police type tools and then leaned over the bed and kisses my forehead. "If you don't mind I think I'll come back later if I can and check on you. I still think you should go to the hospital."

"I appreciate everything you've done for me, but I'll be fine, honestly!"

"Uh huh. I'll come check later anyway. Get some sleep now!" she commanded before she walked away. I heard the front door close and a minute later her car pull out and drive away.

"Damn!" I said to myself as I slid down in the covers and closed my eyes.

I didn't know if my state trooper came back or not. I apparently slept straight through the rest of Sunday and Sunday night, waking up and looking at the clock at seven the next morning. My head still hurt, but not as badly, at least nothing a few ibuprofen wouldn't cure.

I made my way to the shower and stood for long minutes under the hot water before drying off and shaving three days' worth of beard off my face. Next was food. I was surprisingly hungry, but then the only food I'd eaten in three days was the chicken soup. I decided to just hit McDonald's on the way to work.

The drive-through was as quick as always, which was to say, not very. I waited in line to get to the order board, waited more to get to the pay window and then waited more to get to the food window. I began to wonder if I had something inviting written on my forehead, the way the girls on the other side of the window smiled at me. Not just a 'hi good morning' smile, but a 'hi I wanna crawl into your lap' kinda smile. I've see those smiles before, but usually from women more my age, middle-aged, that had been plied with several drinks to loosen their zippers. I dismissed it as my still addled brain misreading the looks.

I ate my two Egg Mcmuffins on the way to work and was still sipping the coke as I walked into my office. I dropped heavily into my desk chair, feeling almost as tired as I would be at the end of a long day of mental engineering gymnastics. I turned on my computer and tried to get my head around the problem I'd left unfinished on Friday.

"Hey Robert," I heard Tanya, a tall, well-endowed, willowy blonde that was at least ten years younger than I, say as she walked into my office. I looked up at her, shifting my attentions from my computer to her. She had something of a reputation in the department. Not exactly a good reputation. As I heard the tale, one of the younger engineers asked her out and she replied that she had the desire to neither get into an emotional entanglement, nor a quick fuck relationship with a coworker, so unless he had business other than one of those two proposals he was invited to leave her cubicle. I wasn't sure the story was true, but it certainly fit the demeanor I'd picked up on over the last two years. "Jesus Robert, you look like shit! Are you okay?"

"Oh, a little off I guess." I answered.

"A little off? You look like death half warmed over. Are you sick?"

"No. I fell out of a tree stand Saturday," I admitted with a frown. "Guess I hit my head or something."

She stepped toward and then around the desk, leaning over toward me as she pushed my tilting chair back. She tilted the chair as far as she could and then moved her face in front of mine, looking into my eyes. She gently lifted each eyelid in turn with her delicate little hands and then shook her head. "Hell of a lot more than or something. You been having headaches?"

"A few."

"How few?"

"Well, just one really. Since I woke up Sunday morning."

"You were out for half a day?"

"Well, actually a whole day," I answered as she lay her fingers along my neck to feel my pulse.

"Damn. A whole day? Did you at least go to the hospital and get checked out?"

"No why?"

She frowned at me, her face less than a foot away. "You... Are an idiot!" she said without moving her face. After several seconds pause, she straightened and moved both hands to one of mine. She gripped my hand and then pulled. "Come on. I'm taking you to the hospital. You have a concussion at the very least, maybe more."

"I don't need to..." I started to protest.

"I'm not taking NO for an answer! Now get your butt out of that chair mister, and come with me!"

I frowned and allowed her to pull me up out of the chair. She didn't even give me time to grab the light jacket I'd worn to the office before she was dragging me by the hand out the door and through the engineering department. Several heads turned to watch us as we walked by, her hand pulling me along, maintaining an uncharacteristic physical connection. She pulled me along, out the door into the staff parking lot, and across the lot to a small sporty looking car. She stopped at the car, fished a small remote from the pocket of her small skirt and pressed the button. She opened the passenger door and practically forced me to get into her car.

"How could you be so unthinking? Not going to the hospital after being knocked out for a whole day? Men!" she huffed as she pressed the start button on the car and pulled her seat belt over her lap and shoulder. She twisted around to back out of the parking spot, and then turned back forward again, dropping the car into drive and then accelerating quickly down the line of parked cars, headed toward the entry gate.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Fall Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds