• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home for the Holidays

Home for the Holidays

I came home from college to visit mom for the holidays, so she wouldn't be alone.

Mom said she couldn't get over how much I had grown over the past few semesters, and how I had become such a handsome young man.

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug, and a kiss that was more than just a peck on the lips, and firmly grasped my ass cheek in her right hand and ground her soft mound against my cock, causing it to stir in my tight jeans.

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, and she began to blush and quickly turned away.

I think the past few years of being alone, after dad died, left mom feeling lonely and longing for a man's touch.

I cupped her face gently in my hands and lifted her eyes to mine, and kissed her gently on her soft lips, lingering just a bit longer than I should have.

I wrapped my arms firmly around the tight curves of her small waist, pulling her hard body close to mine, and pressing the ever growing bulge in my pants firmly against the soft mound of her pussy.

Mom took a deep breath and let out a long sigh, as our lips parted and her hot tongue began to caress mine in a tongue tango.

Mom's hard nipples drilled into my chest as her firm round tits pressed them tightly against me, and she gripped my ass firmly, this time with both hands, as she rolled her hips forward, pressing my full blown raging hardon into the cleft of her plump cameltoe, stretching the thin material of her tight black yoga pants firmly against her sensitive clit.

I grabbed mom's tight little round ass in my big strong hands and began thrusting the length of my throbbing bulge up and down between her soft plump mound, dragging the rough material of my tight jeans over mom's sensitive pink button, causing her wet slippery juices to seep through the thin silky material.

Mom began moaning softly into my mouth as she gripped the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head and dropped it to the floor.

I peeled her like a banana, revealing her hard muscular body and her lacy black panties, and laid her down on the leather sectional.

I slipped my hand into her tiny little panties and found her dripping wet hole.

I cupped her juicy peach in the palm of my hand and drove two fingers deep into her seething hot tunnel and began thrusting hard into her little velvet pocket.

Mom began thrusting her hips wildly as my fingers found her tender G-spot while my palm ground the hard pink nub of her little swollen clit in circles.

Mom was panting heavily and squealing out loud as her gorgeous little body thrashed about on the big leather cushion, as I continued my assault on her tight quivering hole, and sucked her hard pink nipples...

I ate mom's sopping wet pussy, like a juicy ripe peach, and her hot sweet nectar flowed like a river as never ending orgasms washed over her, and mom had the best tasting pussy I ever ate.

I spread her legs wide and she wrapped her arms around her knees, pulling them back to her shoulders, exposing her steamy pink volcano, as her hot wet juices flowed like lava.

I slammed my big throbbing meat pole hard against mom's dripping wet pussy, and dragged the length of my big wide shaft up and down between her pink puffy lips, coating it with her slippery wet juices, and rubbing her overly sensitive clit while mom's hungry little hole sucked at the pulsing ridge below.

I drew my hips back until my swollen mushroom head was nestled against mom's quivering pink hole.

I spread her beautiful pink pussy wide open and thrust my hard throbbing dick deep inside her hot fiery pit as mom screamed and moaned and shook beneath me.

For the next four hours, we fucked like animals, with a primal lust which was matched by no other, and I gave my mom every carnal pleasure she had been missing for the last few years...

Mom's gorgeous hard body was the best fuck I ever had, and her perfect pink pussy was the sweetest juicy peach I have ever eaten, and tighter than any of the girls at college...

Happy holidays mom...

I'll see you again for spring break...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home for the Holidays

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds