• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • And Here We Are Ch. 03

And Here We Are Ch. 03

12

I gathered my thoughts and just decided to lay it out straight. "I'm sure last night was as unpleasant for you as it was for me. I was supposed to go out with my co-workers and celebrate our big contract with our newest client. Instead I came home to a complete pigsty and had to find out from Mrs. Gordon that you threw a party. Jasmine KNEW that I wanted to have a talk yesterday when I got home, so we're going to have that talk now. No one is going to talk until I'm finished, and if anyone doesn't like the rules I'm about to lay down, you don't have to stay here."

All five of the girls had their own unique fidgeting going on. While Jasmine curled her knees up to her chest, Robin shifted her weight trying to get comfortable. Heidi folded her hands together while she stared down at her feet, and Leah sat on her hands. Shayna was intently locking eyes with me, doing that suggestive lower lip bite I'm sure she was deploying strategically. Maybe last night was a blessing in disguise, because I'm not sure Jasmine would have been nearly as receptive or attentive to a serious talk. With the other four here, and all five with very sore bottoms, they knew I wasn't screwing around.

"As long as you live in this house, it's my way or the highway. If you had asked me to have a party and gave me enough notice, I might've let you throw it. If you had asked to have a drink at dinner or after, I could have prepared so that you could be safe. And if I knew that any of you needed a place to stay, I could have made accommodations and this could have all gone down smoother. But you girls have lost no more slack. I'm responsible for anyone who sleeps under my roof, and I will not tolerate this bullshit anymore."

I was surprisingly clear headed right now, and I clearly had some fearful little ladies trying to keep composed.

"If you follow my rules, then this can be your home and I will help you with whatever it is you will need. But from now on, if you don't, what happened last night will continue. I don't care that I'm not legally responsible for four of you, and from what I gather, all five of you need me way more than I need you. If you don't meet my standards, then I will punish you in a way I see fit. That isn't what I want, but it is what will happen."

I let that sink in for a little bit. Shayna clearly wanted to respond, but once she looked up at me she knew better. I hadn't given permission for any of the girls to speak, and I was sure Shayna thought that didn't apply to her. I knew she was going to end up over my knee sooner rather than later, but for now this was progress.

I knew about the home situations now for three of the four guests here at my home, so I decided I was going to find out what Leah's deal was.

"So Leah, where have you been staying when it hasn't been here?" She didn't respond. I couldn't tell if she was too afraid to speak or if she was just continuing her apathetic shtick. "Leah?"

"Places." Her tone seemed more apathetic than fearful. I gave her one more chance. "Where have you been staying young lady?"

"I just fucking told you."

Well, it was time to demonstrate what happens to girls who don't learn from their mistakes. I yanked Leah off the couch, and I noticed the others struggle with urge to help their friend and obey me. Cooler heads prevailed as they submissively allowed me to operate. Leah timidly stood before me, trying to not crack. It wasn't enough for me to do the same thing as yesterday. Leah needed to be humiliated.

I hastily and roughly stripped her completely naked. Jasmine almost lost it right there. She obviously felt her embarrassment was going to continue, but she mustn't have known what the other three girls revealed to me yet. Leah's eyes began to water as I hoisted her off the ground and over my knee, which I had perched on the coffee table. If there was any doubt among the girls that I had the endurance or strength to keep any of them suspended off the ground for an extended period of time, it was gone now. I got to work on her ass, all while deciding that the intensity would be a little lower than yesterday but for a longer period of time.

After I finished the first 25 strokes of my hand, I paused to continue my speech to the girls.

"You see, Leah didn't have to be a rude little minx when I asked her a simple question. If you behave yourself, obey my orders, and work hard, I can give you everything you ask of me within my power. Maybe Leah will learn. Maybe she won't. But she doesn't have to stay here, and neither do three of you girls."

All of the girls on the couch were pretty rattled, but they were nodding their heads in understanding. Leah continued to cry and sniffle, and as she began to quiet down a little, I got back to work, this time giving her 50 more slaps before her next break.

"You four, you have done nothing wrong. Yet. But this is one of my rules. You mouth off to me, you use foul language, and it only gets worse for you." I shot a quick glance towards Shayna, as she understood this better than the other three. I could see the shame in her eyes, and she was still nervously fidgeting in her seat.

"Leah, do you have anything to say to me?"

She continued to cry as she tried to spit out words. "Im s-s-s-sorry sir!"

"That's a good girl." I gently patted her ass a couple times and that made her grimace with anguish.

"So do you girls understand now?" They all nodded in unison.

I finished Leah's session with 100 smacks. The octaves of her screaming grew to uncontrollable levels. Heidi began to cry, but she knew better than to ask me to stop. I respected her concern for her friend, but Leah made the choice to disrespect me, and Heidi knew that. As I finished my last few strokes, I felt a steady leaking coming from Leah's cunt. She squirted a little cum onto my leg, and while I didn't want to address this in a group setting, it looked like I had no choice.

"Girls, come take a look here."

"Please sir. Please don't." Leah whispered with a great amount of fear in her voice. I ignored her. As they got up off the couch, Leah's bawling intensified. The four made their way over to Leah's butt, and their eyes shot open.

I gestured down to Leah's crotch, "This? This is unacceptable!"

"We understand Mr. Braxton," Robin answered as Leah continued to bellow in shame. They all knew that they were guilty of being aroused by their punishments. I told them to go up stairs until I told them they could come down for dinner. They knew not to give me any lip so they quickly shuffled upstairs. I heard a giggle come from one of them as they went away, no doubt coming from Shayna.

Leah was still positioned over my knee, her cries dying down only slightly. I began my lecture to her immediately.

"I didn't plan on getting to know you better like this, but it's clear that this is how it's going to be." Her babbling continued, and I readjusted my leg to make it more comfortable. She bounced a little and managed a weak 'ow'. "So where have you been living when it isn't under my roof?"

I think Leah was trying to spit something out but she tried composing herself first. She took too long, so I gave her another swift smack to her other cheek.

"Ahhhhh owwww oww oww," she couldn't have been more exposed or submissive right now.

"I've been staying at the school, sir. My parents still live in Spain and there's about 10 other girls who stay there." I asked her to continue.

"I don't like it there. I don't know if I like it here right now either, but I like it a lot more than the school." I chuckled at her honesty, while also remarking in my head how good her English was.

"So I hope you understand my expectations now. You are grounded for the rest of the weekend, and if you talk to me like that again you're punishment will be twice as bad next time." She was quick to respond, "I understand thank you sir."

The crying had stopped but the sniffling was still going strong. I asked her if she could walk up stairs or if she needed me to carry her. She mumbled something that sounded like being carried, so I threw her over my shoulder and brought her up to her room. I got a large cooling pad out of her closet and wrapped it around her bottom. She struggled with the compressing nature of the pad at first but she slowly drifted into drowsiness. Before she passed out, she asked a pretty interesting question.

"Mr. Braxton, can I learn more about your finance firm? As long as you let me live here?" I didn't know exactly what to say but I didn't want to say no.

"If you can give me your schedule, I can see if you can slide into one of my internship spots. I can see if there are some opportunities for you to gain some on-sight work experience with one of my department heads."

"I'd love that. Thanks sir."

"Get some rest Leah."

As I made my way back down the hall, I thought about what I was going to make for dinner. Before I could even ponder I got a call from Tony.

"Hey man, what happened last night? You missed a good one and we missed you." Tony went to college with me and he knew more about me than almost anyone else.

"Long story bud. Is anyone else down to do something tonight?"

"I'm sure if I put up the Bat signal the people will come. Are you able to have people over to your place?" I thought for a second and remembered that people wouldn't be able to crash here.

"We could go into the office but my place is a dump right now." I then confusingly blurted out, "I might bring Jasmine too."

"Wow really? I mean I'm sure everyone would be more than happy to have her, but I didn't think she had any interest in being around you."

"Here we are. Times change. I'm her step-dad and now that she doesn't have anyone else she's opening up a little. So how does 9 at the office sound? I'll bring the booze and order the pizzas."

"Sounds good brother. I'll let everyone know." Tony loved the parties, and they loved him too.

I sat down in my den and noticed it was already 5:30. Where was the time going? I turned on the TV and caught the end of the Georgia-Florida game. Georgia hit a field goal as time expired to win 20-17, and I went back up stairs to shower and get ready. But before I did that, I let the four remaining girls know that I was heading out to meet with my employees for some fun and that they were welcome to come too.

They seemed shocked at the invite but Jasmine accepted on their behalf. I told them it was at 9 and to be ready by 8:30. I needed to get the pizza and the beer. Jasmine volunteered some clothes for the others to wear, but Heidi was quick to back off.

"Sir, if it's okay, I think it might be best if I stayed back and made sure Leah is okay." I was bummed, but I understood.

"If that's what you want Heidi. Feel free to order whatever you want or make whatever you want downstairs."

Heidi graciously thanked me and made her way out towards Leah's room. The other three got ready after I left the room.

I hopped into the shower and got ready. Jeans, a sport coat, my timberlands, and I was ready. I got downstairs at around 8, and about 15 minutes later Jasmine and Shayna entered the kitchen. Jasmine was wearing a black party dress with a pair of short heels, while Shayna just kept what she had on earlier with a pair of flip flops. Jasmine immediately pulled me aside with an anxious look on her face.

"Hey, so Robin doesn't fit in any of my clothes. I think she might stay here." Jasmine clearly wanted Robin there, so I asked a question that we both didn't realize would hit us so hard.

"It's completely up to you, but Robin is your mother's size..." I drifted off wondering if I already was regretting bringing it up. Jasmine sheepishly shifted her weight and pondered what it would mean or if Robin would even feel comfortable in Lucy's old clothes.

Jasmine broke the silence. "I'll go up and ask if she wants to."

"Are you sure?"

"I think so." Jasmine slipped off her heels and raced up the stairs.

I sat back down at the table and Shayna immediately sat directly across from me. She had her own unflappability, as if she was trying to match Robin in that area.

"Soooo," she confidently started. "How many people work for you Mr. Braxton? Are there any cute guys?"

"Don't even think about it Shayna?"

"Haha ok but seriously how many people?"

"I have 46 people total. Not including the 11 board members who along with me deal with big picture stuff." Having a conversation with my stepdaughter's (perhaps formerly) obnoxious friend about my business affairs was another addition to the list of new things I never thought would happen this weekend.

After about 10 minutes, Jasmine rejoined us and announced excitedly that they found the perfect dress for Robin. Robin entered the room, without the usual confidence she normally exuded, and it was easy to see why. She was wearing Lucy's striped maxi skirt with a tight white top, and she looked unbelievable. I had to try my hardest not to stare, as I was in no position to be ogling my stepdaughter's friend. She shuffled over to me, wearing her glasses and a pair of very modest flip-flops. When we finally locked eyes, she looked up and asked for my permission to come along.

"I know this must be weird, sir, and I totally get it if you don't want to see someone else in your wife's clothes..." she continued to beat around the bush when I cut in. "It's ok with Jasmine, so it's ok with me. We think Lucy would have wanted us all to be happy."

She kindly smiled and thanked me. I told the girls we could go and pick up their belongings tomorrow after church. They looked at each other nervously and knew what they were thinking. Jasmine grabbed Shayna's wrist before she could say anything that got them in trouble. It was 8:30 on the dot, so I told them that we needed to get on our way. They cheerfully hopped into my Bentley. It was the first time it had left the garage since Lucy's funeral. Lucy would be rolling over in her grave if she knew I was still preserving her belongings as if that would change what happened. Either way, I was trying to move on without ever diminishing Lucy's importance in my life.

We picked up the pizzas and the beer, and we arrived at the office at 9:15. Everyone was there. I was very lucky to have a lot of really great people on my staff. Tony basically has run the firm since Lucy's passing, and we haven't missed a beat. We've added seven accounts over the past 10 weeks, and Tony says that he's seen a lot of growth from some of our younger employees. As we arrived to some applause, I heard a joke from the back of the office, I think from Jake in accounting.

"Your as late as Kendra has been everyday for the past month, boss!" That coaxed a laugh from just about everyone in the room, even from Kendra, one of my two secretaries. I noticed a few awkward stares at the girls before I introduced them.

"Everybody, I believe I've introduced you to my step-daughter before, but if I haven't this is Jasmine." Jasmine waved to everyone and made her way over to Kendra and Brielle (my other secretary), the only two of my employees I'm sure she's met. It was Robin's and Shayna's turn to meet the staff.

"And this is Robin and Shayna, two of Jasmine's best friends. I hope you all will show them a good time." Everybody made there way over to talk with me. I guess I had become a bit of a novelty around here lately, and I was grateful that they wanted to make sure I was ok and what I was up to, even if I wasn't completely comfortable with all of the undivided attention.

I got a bit of a peek into why Shayna was the ringleader of my stepdaughter's little gang. She could not have been more comfortable socializing with everyone. I needed to keep an eye on her because I didn't trust her, especially around alcohol. Robin seemed to be reading my mind, and she grabbed my arm and told me she would keep an eye on Shayna and not let her drink too much. I told her to find me if she needed anything or wanted a shift off from babysitting, and she laughed and scurried over to Shayna. After mingling and checking in with about 20 of my subordinates, I made my way over to the conference room where a few conversations were happening, including the one between my stepdaughter and my two secretaries. Kendra and Brielle both bear hugged me when I arrived, and it almost knocked me off balance.

Kendra was 25 and Brielle was 22, and while I enjoyed both of them and thought they both held promise, they both still needed some seasoning. Kendra worked mornings and Brielle came in after lunch. Kendra was beautiful, about 5'5" with red hair and a fit body. She was incredibly smart and intuitive and charismatic. She really wanted to run her own non-profit but wanted some real-life experience watching successful people handle money before she dove in. She was pretty bubbly but she had a few bad habits, like showing up late, that she needed to correct.

Brielle, on the other hand, was not as naturally gifted as Kendra. She came from a really rough background, with very little formal education, but she was the hardest worker in the office. She was about Kendra's height, but with blonde hair and a bit flabbier body. She made less money than Kendra because she had only been here six months whereas Kendra had been with us for two years. And while she made more mistakes than Kendra, she did all the little things and did a much better job of learning from her mistakes than Kendra. She was polite and always thanked me for giving her this opportunity.

After the embrace ended 10 seconds later, Jasmine chimed in. "I didn't know you were so popular." Brielle told her that I was a great boss, and Kendra said there was no place she'd rather work. Kendra then asked Jasmine what she wanted to do after school. I knew Jasmine had very little idea about the future, and I didn't blame her after what she had gone through. But it was a thing Lucy and I bickered about. Lucy was such a free spirit, and she just wanted to let her be a kid for as long as she could. But this postgrad year wasn't ideal, even if it should help her get into a better school than she would have had she tried after last year. She struggled with the question before she replied.

"I think I need to get into school first." Brielle laughed and then immediately told the group she had to use the restroom. As per female customs, Jasmine joined her on the journey. That left just Kendra and me, and I casually brought up her constant tardiness.

"I'm sorry sir. I've been having some sleep issues and my alarm didn't go off a couple times. I promise it won't happen again."

I cycled through scenarios in my head. She had made these promises before, and they were always unfulfilled. It didn't matter if she had more natural aptitude than Brielle if she refused to learn from her mistakes.

I noticed myself starting to look at my two young secretaries through the same lens that I now viewed Jasmine and her friends. There had been some tangible slipups by both of my girls that had caused some financial inconveniences for some of my other staff members. Nothing major, but stuff that should not really be happening frequently. It may have been my fault, because I wasn't naturally very demanding and I've obviously been indisposed for a while. But these two girls have also earned a lot of slack. But I let Kendra know that there would be consequences for the next time she arrived late to the office.

"You have nothing to fear Mr. Braxton!" We laughed and resumed catching up on each other's lives. I mingled with just about everyone before I made my way back over to Shayna and Robin, who looked very engaged with Jada, one of my senior VPs, Louis, my head of accounting, and Tony. As I drifted into their conversation, Tony made a declaration. "Roy, why haven't we seen these two lovely ladies around?" Everyone giggled, and the two girls blushed. Tony was having a good time and I knew he had thrown a few back, but he was just a naturally great talker. And he was an honorable man.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • And Here We Are Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds