• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Carly's Guy Next Door

Carly's Guy Next Door

12

"Come here, Maddy!" whispered Carly as she was washing dishes in front of her kitchen window. "Hurry! You have to see this!"

Madison was barely 18 and spent a lot of time helping out in the home of her older, single-mom sister. She sensed the urgency of her Carly's voice and frowned curiously as she walked over from the refrigerator.

"What?"

"Look out the window. On the left. Between the rhododendron and the fir tree."

Carly stepped back around and gently pointed her younger sister's shoulders in the direction she wanted.

"Can you see?" she asked excitedly.

"Uh, what am I looking for . . . OH MY GOD!"

In the neighbor's yard, only visible if you knew where to look, and only from the kitchen window, there was a well-built, tall man. He was squatting, holding his knees open toward their house, and his penis was clearly exposed, hanging below his nude buttocks.

"Shit! Is that the guy next door?"

"Just keep watching."

The man gazed vacantly with a nervous, slightly embarrassed look on his face. The teen-aged girl's heart nearly jumped out of her throat when saw him flop his penis up and down . . . and then it settled down to squirt a long stream of urine.

"Oh shit! SHIT! He's peeing! He's peeing like a girl!" Madison blurted out.

"I know!" Carly said conspiratorially. "Just be quiet and watch with me until he finishes."

Madison's pulse pounded in her ears as she stared in disbelief. He was only 20 feet from the window and she had a long, long look at his swaying, half-erect dick. It seemed like he was making sure they could see it. The shaved thing bobbed up and down when he was trying to get the last squirts out. Then he flopped his penis up and down with his hips a few more times - was he counting to himself? - and then he smiled directly at their window and disappeared from the gap by the bush.

"What the hell . . .?" she started to say as Carly interrupted her.

"I make him do that, every morning."

Carly smiled wickedly at her younger sister. "He's my personal boytoy, and I make him prove it to me every morning."

She hadn't thought of the idea herself, though. It was a variation on a hazing ritual from her sorority house back in her college days. Carly recalled when she was an 18-year-old freshman initiate, and the humiliating urination ceremonies she had to perform. Among other things.

For their first two weeks in the sorority house, the nine new girls were required to undress from the waist down - no pants, no skirts, no underwear, just naked rump and pussy - and leave their clothes on the back porch of the house. There was a black iron bell with a rope tied to the clapper hanging near the back steps. Any time the young initiates needed to urinate - and a minimum of once per day - they would have to get bareass, ring the bell, and march to the Designated Peeing Area. Whereupon they were required to squat on their heels, pull their knees wide apart, and pee - pointing their young pussies toward the fraternity house next door.

Participation was voluntary - those who chose not to strip and squat and urinate for the amusement of frat boys they went to school with would have to successfully fuck themselves with a rather menacing dildo in front of all the girls in the sorority, and whatever recording devices they chose to use.

The boys all knew about the drill, and when they heard the bell ring they would come to their windows or rush down to hang out near the Area. It was incredibly embarrassing at first, Carly remembered - trying to relax enough to pee, and not being able to do it just meant being spread-legged for the damned frat boys all that much longer!

For moral support sisters would go in groups, holding hands to the Peeing Area, and then talking to each other while they squatted to take their minds off the eyes they felt burning into their cold, nubile private parts.

The older members of the fraternity were nice about it, almost kind, Carly recalled. Just a glance and a wave or a brief smile if they happened to be looking their way - but this was not the case for the freshmen, who probably hadn't seen much pussy, if at all, and were eager to attend at the sound of every bell. Carly and her fellow initiates hated it, for the pledges were just like the boys they knew from high school (and some actually were) who certainly didn't deserve a free show.

Carly and her newfound bareass buddies thought holding out on urinating as long as they could would help the get their flow going more quickly. But they discovered it didn't help much because they peed so long, and that was maybe the worst part of it - seeing their urine squirting in front of those bastards for what seemed like forever.

A brunette with a shapely ass named Cindy had the idea that if she held out until the middle of the night, she could minimize her exposure. Carly heard her get up very late one night and went to their window to watch the backyard. She heard the bell go off quietly and saw the Cindy's moonlit white bottom move into position. Then she heard Cindy cry out and whine pitifully when a large klieg light flipped on to fully illuminate the poor girl's shame. The evil bastards had installed a motion-sensing burglar light on their peeing area. Carly went back to bed and listened to the applause from the boys next door, and a few minutes later, the sobbing of her fellow pledge after Cindy tiptoed back into their room.

But after about a week Carly was surprised at how semi-comfortable she was becoming with baring her downy pussy to her neighboring fraternity brothers. That was, until the day her older cousin Steven sauntered out of the house to take a nice, close look at her doing her business. It was he who so strongly recommended she pledge to this sorority!

"Nice hoo-hoo, cuz," he said with a smirk, never taking his eyes from Carly's crotch. Her face flushed crimson and she lost her balance, tipping backward and catching herself by her arms, causing her vulva to rise toward him and spread.

"Smooth move! I love your pink lips!"

Carly stifled a scream. She got back to upright and her eyes burned with anger at smiling Steven. She knew she had to walk back and he would get a nice long look at her ass on the way. She didn't like her behind, compared with many other girls'.

"See you tomorrow!" he called out and waved as she stomped back to the sorority porch. Carly wanted to die. Every day she dreaded it, but she didn't see Steven again until after her two weeks of degradation was over.

A few days after the initiates were allowed normal bathroom privileges, Carly heard the bell on the porch again. It caused her to involuntarily shiver and a knot form in her stomach. The bell kept clanging and she heard the sounds of the sororities' leaders rousing everyone.

"Everybody, c'mon, down to the back porch!" they were shouting. "Move your virgin butts! Let's go! Now, bitches!"

The whole house stomped down the stairs - older sisters rather hastily, new initiates more cautiously, fearing some new form of public humiliation.

When Carly got to the porch, she saw it was Steven, the senior vice president of the neighboring fraternity, who was ringing the bell. He was grinning at her, and she felt her heart race, assuming something really bad was in store.

When the porch was filled with girls, Steven stopped the bell. "Ladies! Your attention please! The gentlemen of Sigma Nu have noticed, with great appreciation, the devotion of your initiates this year and what they have done to deserve membership in such an organization of fine young women."

"Hear, hear!" a few of the sorority leaders shouted and some of the other members clapped and cheered. Carly wanted to hang her head. What next?

"If you would be so kind, we request that your initiates - how should I say this? - be further exposed!"

"Hear, hear!" shouted the sorority leaders, following by rather salacious laughter, cheers and clapping.

Carly looked at her roommates and they mirrored the look of fear and dread on her face.

Steven held up his hand to quiet the group and said, "Exposed, that is, to an initiation ritual of the Sigma Nu house!

"Behold!" he cried as if he were raising aloft the severed head of an Aztec sacrifice. Then he clanged the bell once, gave a Carly a wink and turned to face the backyard, hands behind his back.

Out trooped the fraternities' initiates, being herded by higher-ranking frat brothers carrying an assortment of whips, belts and spanking paddles. The sorority sisters greeted them with cheers and hoots.

The dejected and horrified faces of these new recruits, the same boys who had been making her initiation hazing so wretched, immediately changed Carly's feelings of dread to joy and anticipation. "I hope you beat their butts, and I hope it's bare-ass!" she shouted angrily amid the exuberant din of the crowd of young women.

When the frat boys had been marched into a line facing the howling harpies gathered less than 10 feet away, Steven clanged the bell once more. "Clothes off, maggots!" he shouted. When they began defeatedly disrobing the porch erupted with noise anew. Those fellows showing any reluctance received convincing blows on their backsides from their herders.

Ten naked young men was enough to send the crowd of women into paroxysms of laughter, cheers and a few jeers at the endowments of some hapless victims. Steven let this go on until he felt the mania subside slightly, then rang the bell again.

"Now squat and urinate as your sorority sisters taught you!" Steven ordered like a drill sergeant. Carly was shrieking and laughing so uncontrollably she shouted to the girl next to her, "Oh my god I'm almost peeing my pants!"

Many of the miserable, red-faced pledges were having problems getting their urine to flow, especially due to the harassment of the herders who were lightly kicking or slapping their squatting butts with their paddles or trying to poke at their hanging balls.

The revenge felt so very exquisite to Carly, who after inspecting the line had selected a guy with a rather nice-looking penis to focus her attention upon. She didn't remember him as being one of the regulars who attended her daily humiliations. She sneaked a look at some of the other girls and they were all eagerly feasting their eyes on the ridiculous scene.

"The last maggot to finish urinating . . . shall receive punishment of the buttocks!" Steven called out, again whipping the crowd of girls into a frenzy of approval.

Carly's guy finished in time. She liked how he made his penis dance without touching it when he was trying to get the last bit of urine out. The poor fellow who got a really late start knew immediately it was going to be him and the look on his face was priceless! Even better, he'd made some pretty awful comments toward Carly and her roommates during their shaming.

The herders poked and whipped him into the front of the other boys, who were made to continue squatting while the victim was turned and forced to grab his ankles.

"Ladies! We humbly request that you allow your initiates to administer the punishment, in gratitude for the wonderful presentations they have given us over the past few weeks!" Steven called out. Carly fairly leaped toward the porch steps as she heard her sorority president yell, "Request granted, good sir!"

Carly and the eight other "Pee Girls," as this asshole had called them, formed a line and were handed the herders' various implements of abuse. She hefted a three-foot paddle as she watched the first girl in line swing a thin leather dress belt.

"Three lashes each, and only three, but please apply them as severely as you wish!" Steven enthused.

The sorority roared at the first strike and quickly joined into a counting horde, applauding wildly for each initiate when she finished her role in the butt-beating ceremony.

By the time it was Carly's turn she felt as if she were floating in an erotic dream. The spanking line was very close to the poor frat boys' array of naked cocks, displayed so luridly beneath her as she stood in line. The heavy paddle and subordinate males gave her a feeling of power she'd never felt before.

When it became Carly's turn she gazed at the bright red stripes and welts on the victim's clenched ass cheeks for a moment - and his hardened cock, which had a fat knob that was dripping a string of fluid nearly reaching the backyard grass.

When she swung the paddle and felt its impact on the beleaguered boy's behind, she heard the count ONE from the chorus of female voices and felt the power surging through her. She swung harder with the next and loved hearing him cry out over the noise of the crowd. Adrenaline surged and her heart pounded with fury as she braced her legs to deliver her third and final blow - but when she swung she slipped on the wet grass, lost her balance and barely batted at his rump on the way to the ground.

The sorority girls erupted in gales of laughter and Carly's feelings of power were immediately replaced by embarrassment as she hauled herself up from her haunches. She couldn't look at the herder as she handed off the paddle and slunk back onto the porch. But she did look at the guy with the nice dick, and seeing him smile at her so sweetly helped salve her ego. And her vagina, she noticed.

When the butt-beating ceremony was complete, the slow-peeing frat pledge was allowed to stand up and grab his sore, red behind. "The maggot will now turn around!" Steven called and the muscular boy did slowly, face grimacing. His plum-headed cock was fully erect, with full, hanging balls swinging below - something the women of Kappa Delta immediately noticed and appreciated with humiliating applause and laughter.

"I guess we know what this maggot's fraternity nickname shall be," said Steven.

"Spanky!" called out the sorority president.

After a lengthy and hilarious inspection period the hard-dicked fellow was made to squat back in line. Carly's imagination leaped and her breasts heaved at the thought of the boy's penis she was admiring jutting proudly upward for her.

Steven knew what she and every other girl must have been thinking. "Maggots! You will NOT subject your sisters to seeing your pathetic limp dicks! Get to stroking, and get 'em UP - because those who can't will be subject to punishment!"

And at the sound of the bell, the entire sorority howled with pleasure at seeing the shameful masturbating faces of those boys who had leered and humiliated their new girls.

Trying to jerk off and keep their balance while squatting was quite a challenge for many of the nude young men. When one would tip over sideways or fall on his back the porch crowd howled and hooted its derision as the herders aggressively forced them back into squats.

Carly's guy maintained position. He had nicely muscled thighs, too, she noticed when she very briefly glanced away from his jiggling ballsack and fist pumping that fine cock. And when Steven eventually called for the pathetic masturbators to "Stand and Present!" she was weak-kneed at the sight of his gorgeous, thick 8-inch member prodding upward. She thought she saw him glance at her before he squeezed his eyes shut with embarrassment.

The ladies applauded for the hard dicks and then Carly heard her president call out, "Delta Kappa pledges! Down on the grass!" She felt pushing from behind and stumbled forward as her cousin Steven said, "Ladies, please select a maggot and stand behind his sorry maggot ass."

At the words "select a maggot" Carly sprinted toward her 8-inch wonderboy. She got him just ahead of another girl who muttered "damn it" and stepped over to the next guy. As horny as she was, Carly was half-hoping that her hazing wasn't over and she might, just maybe, be 'forced' to stuff that nice fat cockhead in her mouth. "Hi," she said quietly so only he could hear.

There were nine sorority pledges, and ten bouncing boners from the fraternity. Which meant one poor sap didn't get selected. Sure enough, he was kind of fat, not very well endowed, and repeatedly the worst offender when the girls had been forced to degrade themselves. The sorority was brutal when he was herded to the porch steps.

"Awww, he's got a little one," one gal said pitifully.

"Kinda dumpy with a short dick is no way to go through life, son."

"Hey, its Dinky Winky!" teased another.

From Carly's viewpoint facing the porch she could see about half of the girls giggling and pointing and half just looking passively, almost compassionately, in anticipation of what would happen next.

"This maggot has failed to gain the approval of your pledges," Steven said to the crowd of now restless, aroused young women. "Would you be more entertained by punishing his fat ass or forcing him to jerk off and squirt his disgusting maggot seed?"

On cue it seemed, the sorority president yelled "Jerk Off!" and several of the executive committee began chanting those two words. The rest of the house immediately joined in.

Carly heard the skinny guy on her left say, "Oh shit."

With his frat brothers evilly wielding their belts and other weapons around him, the guy reached for his dick and starting masturbating directly in front of 36 leering and laughing young women.

"Maggots in line, you better stroke and keep those disgusting maggot peckers hard for your lovely assistants," Steven told the boys standing in line while the jerk-off punishment was being performed.

"Its OK, I'm not looking," Carly lied to her guy from behind. She watched his hand take that slab of hard man meat, the biggest she'd ever been close to, and felt her genitals tingle. Fuck, if they made me rub one out right here I almost wouldn't mind, she thought to herself.

The doughboy didn't take very long, being 18 years old and probably whacking three times a day with live nude girls spreading their legs toward his window for two weeks. Carly couldn't see him ejaculate but watched his butt clench and pump involuntarily as the sorority girls went wild. They applauded and waved goodbye like cathouse hookers when he was sent crawling on hands and knees, herded like a barn animal back toward the frat house.

"And now the next phase of our initiation ceremony," Steven said. "Maggots, you will be doing what Dinky Winky just did."

"And Kappa Delta pledges, you will do WHATEVER you can to help them squirt as FAST as they can - but you may NOT touch their dicks or balls in ANY way!" their sorority president announced.

"The first seven assistants to get their maggots off will be full members with full privileges . . . however . . . the assistants of the two maggots who squirt LAST will become the House Sluts for the remainder of the fall semester, so that they may develop the skills requisite to being an Kappa Delta woman!"

"Oh fuck I can't believe this," she heard the boy on her right say. Her guy was still as a lamb and shyly trying to cover his hard cock with his hands. Steven clanged the bell and shouted like a Roman emperor, "Let the spectacle begin!"

With that Carly saw the girl on her right immediately drop to her knees and run her hands up and down the inside of her masturbator's legs.

Another girl yanked up her top and bra and was rubbing her breasts on her guy's bare back as he abused himself before the hooting, cheering cock-racing fans on the porch.

On her left, a sorority sister was kneeling and looking up into her jerk-off's eyes with her mouth open, tongue lolling, trying to look like she was begging to suck cock. She had very long straight blonde hair, and as the girl moved upward to kiss him her hair brushed his genital area.

Their sorority president immediately snatched a buggy whip from a herder and rushed over, yelling "Foul!" as she viciously whipped the backside of the long-haired girl.

"One more mistake and the next Delta pledge will lose by default!" she snapped at the line of young men desperately debasing themselves and the fellow female pledges simultaneously performing all sorts of acts to arouse them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Carly's Guy Next Door

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds