• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Breast Friend Ch. 01

Breast Friend Ch. 01

--PROLOGUE--

It started with a drug.

A wonderful new drug he had discovered. Peter had been working for years on the formula, and it ended up giving him better opportunities than he had ever thought possible. Of course, the initial plan was simple: grow the breasts of his female friends for his viewing (and possible touching) pleasure. But he soon realized that that was merely a short-term goal...and a long-term goal would allow him to reap richer rewards.

After gradually convincing himself that the drug was ready for a test trial with Marie that evening, Peter suddenly recognized what could be an even more fantastic plan. He would drug the subjects, but instead of simply ogling them, he would play on the mental and emotional tolls of such a drastic physical alteration. After all, if Molly's tits grew from size B to EE in one night, that would be noticed and talked about, right? Then her friends would notice and start to wonder what happened to her—or what she did. Males and females alike would begin to neglect and discredit her...and she would need a new best friend.

Peter realized that he could step in on each lonely, busty girl one by one and develop their friendship with compassion and understanding—all the while enjoying the sight of their fabulous new knockers. They would grow a social dependence on him, which would then transform into power. The power to keep them at his every whim and assemble a new, big-boobed friend group in which he was the absolute king.

Peter set out making a list of all his future conquests:

1. Kelsey

2. Vera

3. Bridget

4. Lizzy

5. Faith

6. Amber

7. Gia

8. Janine

9. Ellie

10. Chelsea

11. Kelly

12. Molly

13. Marie

14. Jennie

15. Nicole

16. Paige

17. Tori

18. Lauren

19. Cat

20. Lexi

Twenty girls, all begging him to come over to their houses at the same time. Peter pictured himself drowning in a sea of tits, and he realized that fantasy could be within his grasp. He set to work placing the drug into the girls' drinks or water bottles--it was time to begin!

--SESSION 1-- Paige and Nicole

A few weeks had passed.

Peter had gone over to each girls' house three times to check their progress and establish himself as their companion. He was confident at this point that he had their trust, and he made his glances at their growing racks readily apparent so they knew (at least on some level) how to keep him coming back. Based on his research, the fourth visit was going to be the charm...and he planned on getting to several houses tonight, based on who managed to entice him.

As it turned out, his first request was from Paige (#16). Paige and her younger sister Nicole were 25 and 22, respectively, and the dark curly-haired duo were among Peter's more alluring test subjects.

"Heyyy! Nicole and I are super lonely, you should come keep us company :)"

Peter, knowing he had to play it cool, was a little hard to get.

"I dunno, I'm pretty comfy here at home..."

"You'd be even comfier here! Pleeease?"

"K, be there in 15"

"YAYYY!"

Fifteen minutes later, Peter watched Nicole and Paige open the door to greet him. Both girls wore tight denim shorts and purple bikini tops that were about three sizes too small. Paige was an E-cup by now, Nicole was a solid DD, and they knew full well that part of Peter's payment for visiting them was keeping him supplied with a decent view of their tits at all times. Their breasts were squeezed together with a tight, mind-boggling cleavage that almost had Peter drooling. The two sisters merely smiled warmly and invited him in.

"Hey there, Peter!" Nicole (#15) cooed, winking.

"Hey, girls." Peter replied, entering the house.

They sat him down in the middle of the couch, where Paige sat close to him and played with his hair lightly. Nicole brought over a small tray and poured Peter a glass of lemonade.

"Lemonade?" she offered.

"Sure, thanks." Peter said, taking a sip.

"How do you like it?" Paige asked, as Nicole began to mimic her actions on Peter's left side.

"It's great." he answered, smiling nonchalantly.

"Oh, we're so glad. We made it just for you." Paige grinned.

"So, were you two swimming earlier?" Peter asked, referencing their bikini tops.

"Oh, no, we just wanted to see if our old bikini tops still fit." Nicole giggled, which caused her large rack to jiggle sensually.

"And do they?" Peter asked good-naturedly.

"Doesn't look like it, huh? Paige teased, shaking her tits from side to side.

Peter was briefly mesmerized by the show.

"Talk about a bad fit!" Nicole added, again mimicking her sister's movements, "We can barely keep our boobs from popping out!"

"But I guess that's part of having big titties." Paige shrugged.

The girls could tell that Peter enjoyed watching their boobs bounce and shake, so they kept it up. However, it was mere moments into this private show that Peter noticed his phone buzzing again. As much as he treasured the two sisters entertaining him with their big endowments, he knew that this could be continued at a later date.

"Sorry, girls." Peter said, "I'll have to come visit again later."

"Awww, OK!" Nicole pouted, "But we can't wait to have you over again, sweetie!"

She and Paige each kissed Peter on the cheek lovingly, and then he was gone.

--SESSION 2-- Lexi

Peter's next stop was at Lexi's (#20) apartment, to which he received a rather tempting invitation:

"Hi boo! I miss you! Wanna come hang out??"

"Ah, I'm pretty busy today..."

"Pleeease? We can do whatever u want!"

"K, be there in 15."

"Yay!! :)"

Peter arrived to see that Lexi's chest had made some impressive progress—she was easily a DD cup. She was just as appealing as ever, sporting blonde highlights in her hair and her usual peppy (if slightly vapid) persona. Unfortunately, she was wearing a white T-shirt that did not showcase the twins as well as Peter was hoping. But she smiled affectionately at Peter upon opening the door.

"Hi Peter! I'm sooo glad you could make some time for me."

"Sure, Lexi."

Lexi invited him in and sat him down on the couch, much like Paige and Nicole had done. She sat close to him and placed a hand on his knee.

"Do you like my outfit?" she asked earnestly.

"Yes, it's nice." Peter replied politely.

"Do you want me to change?" Lexi asked.

"Oh, I don't want to ask you to do that for me." Peter mused, knowing he had her.

"I don't mind at all. You're the guest. What would you like me to put on?" Lexi smiled.

"Something...uh..."

Peter took a moment. He didn't want to overstep his boundaries, but Lexi was essentially offering to play dress-up for his enjoyment, and he wanted to savor it.

"Something low-cut? With high heels? And heavy on the makeup."

Lexi simply nodded obediently.

"I'll be right back." she said before bouncing off into her bedroom.

Peter basked in his newfound power. He checked his phone to see a text from Nicole.

"We miss you! Please come over so we can make you dinner?"

Peter was about to reply, but Lexi came out, dressed exactly as he wanted. Tiny denim shorts, red high heels, matching lipstick, and a matching top that was extraordinarily low-cut. Her big breasts strained against it unabashedly, making it difficult not to stare...so he stared. Lexi sat down next to him and gazed at him Faithfully.

"Is this better?" she inquired, twirling her hair.

"Much better." Peter nodded, "You look great."

"Aww, thank you! You're so sweet!" Lexi cooed, kissing Peter on the cheek.

"Of course." Peter said.

He took a moment to try and decide if he could say something about her newly-developed rack. Nicole and Paige had volunteered that information readily, so there was a good chance that Lexi was just as comfortable with him.

"Wow, your boobs look bigger."

"Oh, yeah, they are!" Lexi agreed, lighting up. "They're so much bigger! I was hoping you would like them."

"I do. They look really nice." Peter said sincerely.

"Oh, I'm so glad!" Lexi exclaimed, bouncing up and down and allowing her tits to bounce with her.

Peter smiled triumphantly. He got what he wanted, now it was time to move on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Breast Friend Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1039 milliseconds