• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beth Remembers Her First Time

Beth Remembers Her First Time

12

After returning from taking Jenna home, I stripped off my clothes and collapsed into bed. I was mentally and physically exhausted from our wild day, my mind a muddled mess. As I closed my eyes and sleep began to engulf me, the last image I had in my mind was of Jenna's big, blue eyes looking up at me as she hungrily ate my pussy.

I awoke with a start, literally jumping in my bed. It was still dark outside and I rolled to my side to look at the bedside clock; 4:08 it blinked. I sighed and rolled onto my back, now wide awake. I started replaying the previous day's events in my mind again, from Jenna's unexpected arrival at my door to the orgasmic romp in my bed. I took a deep breath and realized I could still smell Jenna's faint scent. I turned to the side and buried my nose in the tangled sheets, inhaling deeply and filling my senses with her delicious aroma, and chuckled to myself that maybe I won't wash the sheets for a while. As I visualized our uninhibited day of sex my body began to respond. My left hand went to my left breast and teased my hardening nipple while my right hand slid between my legs, rubbing my quickly moistening pussy. My growing heat was somewhat minimized by worry and guilt, but the desire of my body hastily pushed those thoughts aside. As my fingers slipped into my silky folds, I thought back to my first time with a girl. I hadn't thought about Laura in ages, but thinking about Jenna's inaugural exploration into lesbian sex made me recall my own journey...

I had just turned 18, the summer before my senior year of high school. My mother's sister and her family came to visit us, and their daughter, Laura, who was two years older than me and in college, was to share my bed during their visit. It was July, and hot and humid and since we didn't have air conditioning, I wasn't looking forward to having another body in bed with me. When it was time for bed I was shocked to see Laura strip off all her clothes and climb into bed. I was wearing my usual t-shirt and panties, and I had seen plenty of girls naked before while changing clothes, but wasn't prepared for her to get into bed in the buff. I was also taken aback because I had started noticing other girls' bodies recently. I had heard some girls whispering about exploring their sexuality together, but it wasn't as commonplace 13 years ago for girls to openly talk about their bi-sexuality as it is today. I had kept the lesbian curiosity I had buried deep inside me, afraid of being an outcast, but now here I was with a gorgeous, naked girl in bed with me and I was flustered. She was my cousin, but it didn't matter. When she had stripped off her clothes my furtive glances confirmed to me that she was as beautiful naked as she was clothed.

I reached to turn off my bedside lamp and she asked me to leave it on because she wanted to talk. I watched as she propped her pillow against the headboard and leaned back into it, the sheet falling to her waist, exposing her firm boobs. I caught myself staring at her pink areolae and nipples, and quickly averted my gaze.

"It's OK to look," she exclaimed, and I was incredibly embarrassed that she had caught me and I could feel my face turning red. She reached out and touched my shoulder. "It really is OK. I don't mind at all," she said. I turned to look up at her face, trying my best to avoid looking at her chest. "Sit up with me, maybe you'll be more comfortable that way," she suggested, so I propped my pillow like she had and sat up beside her.

"Do you have any big plans for your senior year?" she asked, thankfully changing the subject. "I know I was so ready to go college and be on my own when I was your age. I couldn't wait to get out of high school!"

"I'm excited for the year," I answered, "but anxious to move on too."

"You want to study to be a doctor, right? I can't imagine how hard that will be, but I hear all the time you are really smart so I'm sure you'll be fine. Any special guy you'll be leaving behind when you go off to college?"

"No, not really," I replied.

"So you don't have a boyfriend? A pretty girl like you?"

"I do, but he's nothing special. It's not like I'm in love with him or anything."

She paused for a few seconds, then continued. "So have you two, you know, done it?"

I was shocked by her question, and wasn't sure how to respond. Technically, I was a virgin. No boy had ever penetrated me. My fingers and the long, thin handle of my hairbrush had been inside me hundreds of times, but no cock. I'd permitted Eric, my current boyfriend, and one other boy to get their hands in my panties and play with my pussy, but they had never come close to getting me off. I always finished what they started when I got home. I had sucked both of them numerous times, and while the act of giving them a blowjob turned me on, having them cum in my mouth or on my face was never something I enjoyed. I did it because I felt an obligation, it was expected, and sucking them off kept them content without pushing too hard to go farther.

"We've fooled around, but we haven't gone all the way," I truthfully answered.

"So what have you done?' she responded quickly. I wasn't sure I was comfortable talking about this with her. Yes, she was gorgeous, but I didn't know her that well.

Before I could formulate a response she jumped right in. "The guys in college really expect you to put out, and more than going down on them. If you don't, you'll be on the outside looking in quickly. Unless, of course, you aren't interested in guys. Trust me, in college there are plenty of opportunities if you want to explore the feminine side of sex too."

I was dumbfounded. Had she just admitted that she had sex with both guys and girls? I hope my face didn't show what I was thinking, but apparently it did.

"Does that shock you Beth?" she asked as she reached out and stroked my cheek. "I've been able to discover a whole new side to sex that I had never considered, and it is wonderful. I bet those boys you go with have never given you an orgasm, have they?"

I was in shock at this revelation. I shook my head in response to her direct question, unable to speak.

"Well, college boys are much better than high school boys," she explained. "But I'm finding college girls will make you feel like your head is going to explode."

I couldn't believe what she was saying. I had been pushing down the latent lesbian desires I'd been feeling, afraid of expressing them in even the smallest way. Now Laura was flaunting her experiences. My heart was pounding and I had to figure out a way to regain my composure.

"Do you masturbate a lot?" she asked, pressing on. "I bet you do, especially after a date. You come home all hot and horny, probably went down on him and made him cum, but then he leaves you hanging. So you come home and take care of business. It's OK to admit it, we've all been there, done that" she continued.

I felt like I was in a twilight zone, and not really part of this conversation. As I tried to assess what was going on I was surprised to feel heat emanating from between my legs. I was turned on by what Laura was saying. Laura put her fingers under my chin and turned my head to look at her. Unconsciously, I felt my eyes drop to her boobs for a moment, and then I quickly looked back up at her. She smiled at me as she kept her fingers on my chin and cheek, lightly touching me. Her touch was so soft and gentle, unlike the fumbling fingers of my boyfriends I was accustomed to, and I could feel my self-control slowly crumbling.

"Go ahead and look," she said again. "I can tell you want to look at my tits. You can touch them too, if you want."

I tried not to look, but I lowered my eyes and stared. I could see her chest rising and falling as she breathed. Her boobs were bigger than my small b-cups, but not huge. Just perfect, I thought. Her pink nipples were like the proverbial pencil erasers, protruding slightly, and it was then I realized she was turned on because her nipples were hard. She still had her right hand on my cheek, and as I studied her boobs her left hand moved down and she pushed the sheet off her waist to her thighs. My gaze lowered at her movement and suddenly I was looking at her closely trimmed triangle of pubic hair and the cleft of her pussy.

"Do you like that?" she asked almost in a whisper. Her voice startled me. I was so deep in thought that I actually jumped a little when she spoke. I didn't respond, couldn't respond. I watched as she spread her legs, her knees moving up and out, exposing her thin, pink outer lips to my gaze.

"All of this talk about sex has made me horny," she said softly. "Do you care if I touch myself? I masturbate every day and if I don't, I'll go crazy!"

I gulped at her question. She wouldn't really do it, would she? My question was answered as her left hand moved to her thigh and slithered slowly upward. She spread her legs wider as her hand slid up the inside of her thigh and I gasped as her fingers glided onto her pussy and a small moan escaped her lips. I watched wordlessly as she began to pleasure herself, her fingers caressing her pink flesh.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," she moaned. Her other hand gently lifted my chin so I was looking into her eyes again. I desperately wanted to look back down at her fingers rubbing her pussy. "Why don't you join me, Beth? You must be horny too. Take off your clothes and we can watch each other."

I hesitated, not sure what to do. My head telling me one thing, my body something entirely opposite.

"Do it Beth," she commanded. "I want to see your beautiful naked body." Nobody had ever called me beautiful before, the word echoing in my head. She nodded her head slightly and smiled, urging me on, and with a mind of their own, my hands moved to the bottom of my t-shirt and I lifted it over my head, dropping it on the bed beside me.

"Such cute, perky titties," she said, and then continued, "your panties too."

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of my pink panties and skimmed them down my legs quickly, dropping them on top of my discarded shirt. Biting my lip, I looked at her. Laura's eyes were roaming over my body. "Who knew you had such a great body?" she asked. Her gaze fixed on my face, looking deeply into my eyes and smiled. "My cousin is hot!" she exclaimed, laughing.

"So are you," I said softly.

"I'm glad you think so. Why don't you spread your legs and touch yourself? Do it with me and show me what you do after your dates."

I couldn't believe I was going to do this. I slowly opened my thighs and felt a small trickle of juice leak from my overheated pussy. I had never been this horny in my life.

"Go ahead Beth. Play with your pussy for me."

Just hearing her say that almost put me over the edge. I looked between her legs and could see she was pushing a finger in and out of her pussy. My right hand hesitantly moved between my legs and I started massaging myself.

We sat beside each other masturbating silently, the only sound was a few soft moans and whimpers as we both became more aroused. Without warning, Laura suddenly moved, shifting on my bed so she was now facing me. She scooted a little closer, her legs overlapping mine, and I watched as her finger disappeared again into her wet pussy. Both of us now had a perfect view as we worked our pussies. I was transfixed by the sight of her finger pumping in and out and I mirrored her actions, sliding my middle finger in deep into my wetness. I watched as she used her thumb to stimulate her clit while still finger-fucking herself, and I tried doing the same to myself. The dual stimulation of my fingers and the visual of Laura playing with herself had me racing toward an orgasm, but Laura beat me to the finish line. I watched as her body heaved, her legs clamping down on her hand as she came. I had never seen anyone orgasm before and I wondered if that's how I looked when I came. She moaned softly, careful not to make too much noise as she squirmed on my bed, and just as she started to descend from her orgasm, mine hit me. I let out a little squeal as I came, hard. Harder, longer and more intense than anything I had ever experienced. When I finally opened my eyes, Laura was smiling at me again. "You are really cute when you cum," she said. "Thanks" was all I could think to say. She was lightly rubbing her pussy, her outer lips were now a deep red and she had opened like a flower, exposing her pink wetness inside.

As I watched her she started moving again, and before I knew what was happening she was lying on top of me, her warm body pressed against me, and she leaned in and kissed me. It was unlike any kiss I had ever experienced. All I could think of was that her lips were incredibly soft. So much softer than a boy. When I felt her lips part and her tongue at my lips, I welcomed her into my mouth and our lingering kiss became more passionate. We kissed for a long time, until she finally pulled away, giving me a quick kiss on the tip of my nose.

"I want to show you something else," she whispered. "You will love it, I promise." Then she leaned back in and continued kissing me. The longer our kiss lasted, I could feel Laura beginning to rub against me. I felt her hard nipples pressing into me and could feel the heat from her pussy against my thigh. She broke our kiss and moved to the nape of my neck. The first touch of her lips to my sensitive skin gave me goosebumps and I moaned loudly.

"Shhh," she cautioned softly. "Not too loud, someone may hear and come investigate. So you like having your neck kissed?"

"Nobody has ever kissed me there before. It's like a shock going through my body," I whispered.

Laura continued kissing and licking my neck, up to tease my earlobe, back to my neck and then to my lips again. I felt a gush of wetness leaking down my ass as her lips and tongue drove me crazy. My hands were on her back and ass, holding her close as she grinded against me. She moved back to my neck again, driving me wild as she teased this newly discovered erogenous zone. I felt a pang of sadness as she moved from my neck, but then I realized her intent as she began slowly kissing her way down my chest. She reached the upper swell of my breasts and lingered, teasing me, until she finally moved lower and sucked my hard nipple into her mouth. My boyfriends had done this, but it felt nothing like Laura's experienced mouth. She knew just how hard to suck, how to use her tongue and lips. My nipples were rock hard, so hard they ached. I was squirming all over the bed at this point, and my pussy was oozing as Laura moved from one nipple to the other.

"You are driving me crazy," I moaned.

Laura tugged on my left nipple lightly with her teeth and I gasped at the sensation. I had no idea I could get so turned on without any direct stimulation to my pussy. She gave one last, hard suck on my distended nipple, her lips coming off with an audible "pop" and instantly started kissing her way down my body. She paused at my belly button to tease for a few seconds and then continued on, leaving a trail of wetness from her tongue and lips. When Laura reached the top of my pubic hair she paused. Even at age 18, I had very thin, sparse pubic hair. I was very self-conscious about my lack of pubic hair and since it was summer and I had shaved my bikini line, I had even less than normal. I fidgeted as Laura paused, hoping she wasn't thinking I looked too young. My fears were allayed when she pressed her lips and nose into my scant bush and began kissing her way the last few inches toward my pussy. When she got to my clit she pulled away and rearranged herself so she was lying between my legs. Her hands were on the inside of my thighs, pushing my legs wide open. I could feel her hot breath on me as she gazed into my wetness.

"You have a perfect pussy, Beth. Has anyone ever licked it?"

"God no," I moaned in response.

"I didn't think any of your boyfriends would have. Do you want me to lick you?"

Part of me wanted to scream yes at the top of my lungs, but part of me was petrified. This was another girl, and my cousin at that. What if I liked it? What if I loved it? As my mind contemplated the ramifications, she gently blew on my sizzling pussy, her hot breath fanning the flames of my lust.

"Beth, do you want me to lick you?" she repeated, looking up at me.

I looked down at Laura, her face inches from my needy pussy. She had already driven me wild with her tongue on other parts of my body. I knew I'd always regret it if this didn't happen, if I didn't succumb to my curiosity. "Yes, please Laura. Please lick me" I barely whispered.

Without a moment's hesitation, and with her eyes still locked onto mine, she leaned in and kissed my drooling pussy softly, barely grazing me with her lips. She lightly kissed all over my pussy, her soft lips driving me wild. As I watched, amazed at what she was doing to me, she extended her tongue and licked me from the bottom of my weeping pussy, up through my wet crease and stopping at my clit. Laura pulled away and I watched as she licked her lips. "Your pussy is so sweet," she whispered, and then leaned back in to continue licking.

I couldn't believe how good it felt to have Laura lick me. Her lips and tongue were so soft, and seemed to be everywhere, exploring every crevice of my inexperienced pussy. Her skilled tongue had me writhing on the bed and even though I had just had an orgasm, another was rapidly approaching. I felt her tongue dart inside me and heard her noisily lapping up my juices as my sexual excitement grew. When her tongue zeroed in on my sensitive clit I raised my ass off the bed and pushed into her hungry mouth. She flicked my stiff clit with the tip of her tongue and then sucked it into her mouth, sending me over the edge. I shook in ecstasy as I came, gritting my teeth so I wouldn't alert the whole house to my orgasm and clamping my legs onto Laura's head. Laura's lips and tongue kept working on my clit until I pushed her away, too sensitive to take any more. Her face with glistening with my juices in the dim light, and I watched as she again licked her lips.

"Yummy," she said, looking up at me smiling. "Your pussy is delicious."

I felt like every ounce of energy had been drained from me and my body was numb. As I lay there breathless, Laura slid up my body and kissed me deeply. For the first time in my life, I tasted pussy. Her lips and tongue were sticky and wet and I indulged in my own taste. Breaking our passionate kiss, Laura asked "So did you like that? Was that better than your boyfriends?"

"I've never felt anything like that before, especially not from my boyfriends," I replied. "I didn't know anything could feel that good, or that I could cum twice like that!"

"Trust me, I could make you cum a lot more than that." My mind reeled at the thought of Laura bringing me to one powerful orgasm after another. We cuddled for a few minutes, our warm bodies pressed together tightly before Laura broke the silence.

"I know you've never eaten pussy before, but do you think you'd like to try doing that to me?" she asked, gazing deeply into my eyes. My sexual awakening wouldn't be complete if I stopped now. I felt my heart flutter as I responded. "Yes, I want to taste you too."

She smiled at my response and leaned back down to kiss me, tongues exploring our mouths as our bodies writhed together. As quickly as our kiss began it ended, as Laura pulled away and moved up over my body not stopping till she was straddling my head, her pussy just inches above my face. I couldn't help but stare between her legs. I felt my breath catch in my throat as, for the first time in my life, I lustily looked at another girl's pussy. Her labial lips were a deep red and puffy. Her tantalizing scent filled my nostrils and I unconsciously licked my lips, anxious to taste her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beth Remembers Her First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds