• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Our Dirty Secret Ch. 03

Our Dirty Secret Ch. 03

It was not easy to feel normal, not really even possible to feel normal, after what Cara and I did in our basement bathroom that afternoon. We quickly cleaned everything up, including ourselves. I showered in the basement bathroom, and Cara did likewise upstairs. We didn't speak much, as a lot was going through both our heads. I shouldn't actually speak for Cara's mind, but I know that my mind was a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts and emotions.

We had crossed a line that afternoon, but perhaps with everything that had led up to it, it was a line that was inevitably going to be crossed at one time or another.

Tony arrived home with our children around 6pm that evening. The kids were a little logy with the ice cream desserts he had bought for them, but they were still excited enough to tell us about the movie that they had seen and how good they thought it was. It was one of those super-hero action movies that usually just make me fall asleep. But the kids enjoyed it, and I was happy for them. I found it difficult to look at Tony directly...certainly not in the eye.

The kids had brought home a Red Box movie and wanted to continue spending time with Tony and having a movie night. That was fine with me because it meant I didn't have to talk too much. Cara started the DVD with us but complained of a headache soon after the previews were over and went upstairs to our bedroom.

Halfway through the movie, I grew bored. It was yet another one of those super-hero action movies that the kids had just been out to see and yet never seemed to grow tired of. Lots of loud noises, explosions, running, fighting, and chasing that I just wished would resolve itself quickly so that the plot, although formulaic itself, could move along. I find it all so tedious.

I had a thought to go check on Cara. Slipping out of the family room without so much a turn of anyone elses head, I made my way upstairs. I found my way to our closed bedroom door and touched the handle. I was going to come in quietly in case Cara was sleeping.

But she wasn't sleeping.

I didn't even have to open the door to know what was going on. I know the sounds Cara makes when she's masturbating. From the sounds she was making I could tell she was bringing herself close to climax. Even through the door, I could hear the bed frame making creaking noises. I paused at the door, not wanting to startle and interrupt her. I waited until there was no sound coming from the other side of the door. I could hear the muffled sounds coming from the movie being played downstairs in the family room. I waited for a few moments and then entered our bedroom.

Cara was lying on the bed with her arms over her head, looking up at the ceiling and breathing heavily. She was nude from the waist down and her legs were spread open. Her pussy looked puffy and wet. There was only a single light on in the room, a reading lamp we keep in the far corner. It was enough light for me to clearly see Cara in all of her post-orgasm glory.

She did get startled when she realized I'd walked in and she grabbed the blanket next to her and covered herself up with it.

"You scared me," she said, still catching her breath, as I closed the door behind me.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to do that."

She looked at me with her face flushed and her chest still heaving somewhat.

"Did you have a good cum?" I asked.

She at first looked like she was going to try to deny it, but then gave in and said, "Yes. Yes I did."

"Good for you," I said. "May I kiss it?"

Without waiting for her to respond, I pulled the blanket away from her, exposing her sex once again. I leaned down and put my lips to the top of her vagina. She immediately convulsed from the sensitivity she had down there and pulled herself away from me.

"You most certainly did," I said playfully. I let her cover herself back up with the blanket as I got onto the bed and laid on my side next to her, propping my head up with a pillow so that I could talk to her. "How are you doing?" I asked once I had gotten into a comfortable position.

"As you saw, I'm doing just fine," my wife said to me. I could see tiny beads of perspiration on her forehead.

"What were you fantasizing about just now? What we did this afternoon, or him?"

"Both," she answered.

"I figured," I said. I was quiet for a while, just breathing next to my wife, listening to her breath as well. Eventually I said, "We both got off pretty hard this afternoon..wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes," Cara whispered. She sounded sleepy. I pushed on her shoulder so that she would turn away from me and I began to rub her back. I put my hand on her neck and rubbed the base of her head and then massaged the back of her head gently. Her breath slowed and grew deeper. She was falling asleep and I assisted her in getting there. I moved the hair away from the cheek that was turned upward so that I could see her face. She looked so beautiful in that position and in that light. I watched her sleeping for a few more minutes, never feeling more deeply in love with her than I did right then.

Thinking she was asleep, I laid on my back for a few minutes, but wasn't able to quiet my mind enough to go to sleep myself. It was way too early in the evening for that. I got up as quietly as I could so as not to disturb Cara, but as I moved across the room she called my name.

"Yes, sweety?" I moved back to her bedside.

"I was thinking," she said softly.

"Uh oh, not that again," I said facetiously.

Cara smiled and said, "I'm going to see if Tony can stay for a few more days." I raised my eyebrows but didn't say anything. "He's between work assignments according to Angela, so I think that he probably can."

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

She sat up on the bed and patted the space beside her. I got on the bed, sat down cross-legged, and waited to hear the latest thing on my sexy, perverted wife's mind.

"If he agrees to stay for a few more days, I want to move him back down to the basement."

"You want to do this again," I chuckled. "I think he might get suspicious."

"No, not the same thing." She had that devilish look in her eye. She wiped a lock of hair away from her eye in the sexy way she has of doing that and I felt my cock getting hard for her. "I want you to set up the cameras in that bathroom."

"You want to spy on our house-guest? Our future brother-in-law?"

"Um-hmm," she said. "I want to see his cock."

"You dirty little slut," I whispered to her.

She whispered back to me, "I've eaten the man's shit. Don't I deserve to know what his cock looks like?"

"Deserve???" I asked, incredulous.

"Ok," she said. "Well, maybe not deserve...but I really wanna see it."

I shook my head at her, not because I was denying her request but because I was amazed at how perverted she could be.

"Are you telling me NO?" She asked.

"Not at all," I said. "You just continuously surprise me."

"Surprise and delight you, I hope."

"Undoubtedly."

"I want you to focus the cameras on the toilet, of course."

"Of course," I replied. "But you don't want me to try and fuck with the toilet again, do you?"

"No, no, don't bother with that. But we'll have sound right?"

"Yes," I answered.

"And you can use your motion-detection stuff to record?"

"Yes..."

"One more thing, and then I'm going to really try to take a nap."

"I'm going to see if I can get him to jerk off for us."

"Really? And how are you going to do that, pray tell?"

"I'm going to dress a little sexy around him. Say some things...flirt a little." I was nodding my head and smiling at her.

"You're wicked," I said, still smiling at her.

"I know," she said. "But you're going to hell with me, right?"

"That's right...two tickets straight to hell." I kissed her and left to go back downstairs. My mind was busy planning our next adventure as I sat and pretended to watch the rest of the movie with Tony and the kids.

*

Cara wasted no time. She arrived back in the family room as soon as the movie was over, with a new bowl of popcorn and beer for both Tony and me. She was dressed in small, tight shorts, and a flimsy top that made it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. It wasn't the most risque outfit I'd ever seen her in, but she was borderline slutty looking.

When she asked Tony about staying on for another two or three days, it was our children who helped decide it. He put on the 'I couldn't impose on you' politeness, but Elaine and Sam wouldn't have it. They begged and pleaded and he eventually acquiesced.

Cara gave me a quick wink and then said, "There's only one condition."

Everyone looked her way.

"Mr. Fixit here has a solution to the bathroom issue down there, and what with tomorrow being the start of the school week, we're moving Tony back down there so that he can have peace and quiet." She looked directly at Tony. "It gets really loud and boisterous around here on school mornings."

"I don't mind," said Tony. "I sleep pretty heavily..."

"I insist," said Cara, using her 'the matter is decided' voice. "Tom will help you move your stuff back downstairs, won't you honey?" She looked over to me.

"Of course," I said.

"No bother," said Tony. "I really don't have that much to move."

"Ok," I said. "Just give me an hour or so and everything should be right as rain down there."

"Can I give you hand?" Tony asked.

"Nope," I said, adopting Cara's tone. "Talked to a plumber friend of mine and he told me exactly what to do. It's a one-man job. Simple really."

Our guest nodded his head, with no idea about the kind of entertainment he was providing for my wife and me.

*

On Monday evening, after dinner and the dishes were done, Cara found a moment to catch me alone. She asked, "Have we gotten anything good?"

Knowing she was going to inquire about this, I had checked the computer in my study the moment I got home from work.

"Nothing too interesting," I said. "A few short videos. Normal stuff."

She lowered her voice. "Any good shots of his penis?"

"Just quick ones," I answered, matching her volume. I could tell that she was waiting for me to say more. "He looks pretty average, if you ask me." She looked disappointed and as if she didn't believe me. I shrugged.

"We gotta make him get hard."

"We? I'll leave that to you," I said.

"Work with me then, Ok?"

"Don't I always?"

She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

Cara suggested that we all play a game or watch another movie in the family room, once the kids had finished any homework that they had. Everyone was for it and the kids said that they wouldn't need more than 30 minutes to do their homework. She polled the kids and suggested that they play Guitar Hero, since we hadn't all played it together in ages. Tony said that he'd never tried it but he had always wanted to. That was enough to convince Sam and Elaine and they promised to show him how it was done.

I set up the game and waited for everyone to join me in the family room. Tony came up from his basement bedroom where he had been reading a book once he heard that the kids had come down from their bedroom.

Cara was the last to join us.

What she was wearing was pretty scandalous. It was the kind of stuff she'd normally only wear for me, in the bedroom, or in a hotel room when we were alone. She didn't come down wearing nothing but lingerie, mind you, but she was wearing a cobbled-together outfit made from pieces of lingerie. She had a camisole top that pushed up her tits and showed lots of cleavage. She'd tucked the bottom of the camisole into a black mini-skirt and she was wearing black-lacy stockings underneath. She had two-inch red "fuck me" pumps on her feet. She'd done up her make-up and her hair. She looked really sexy, and really inappropriate for this family setting.

Both Sam and Elaine were wide-eyed and looking slightly stunned when Cara stepped into the room.

"What?!" Cara asked. "I dressed up like a real rock-and-roll chick! Who's ready to rock it out!?"

My kids looked at each other, and they looked at me. Tony just said, "Whoa," and tried not to look too many times in Cara's direction. I just shrugged at my kids, trying to let them know that I thought it was no big deal. Sam and Elaine looked embarrassed. For themselves, for me, for their mother. I think back on that evening and I wonder if I should have done something. Asked Cara to tone it down somehow. But at that point, it was on and I would have only embarrassed everyone if I'd said anything about it. Also, it was turning me on to see Cara act that brazen in front of our children.

Nobody wanted to go first at Guitar Hero, so Cara took the toy guitar in her hands first. She's actually pretty good at that game. She selected "Hit Me with Your Best Shot," by Pat Benatar and proceeded to put on a show for the room. If Tony was attracted, at all, to my wife, then this was definitely going to give him something to fantasize about.

I watched Tony as Cara performed the song. She strutted and wiggled, and even shook her tits. The kids were slightly mortified, but I just encouraged her. They were likely mortified that I was encouraging her as well. Tony tried not to look or stare for too long, but Cara purposefully kept attracting his attention. She worked between me and Tony, not gesturing ever at Sam or Elaine, and for that, I'm sure they were grateful.

After that first performance, everyone took a couple of turns at the game. Cara was much more subdued from then on. She even put a blanket around her body, claiming that she had gotten cold. Later, she would tell me that she thought if that one song hadn't made him want to jack off, then he must not have been all that attracted to her.

Turns out, it did the trick.

Later that night, after the kids had gone up to bed, I went to my study. In fact, I moved into my study right away, after Tony went downstairs. An alert on my computer told me that motion had been detected by my cameras. Cara had elicted the desired effect on Tony.

He went into the bathroom, and the cameras caught him taking down his pants. His penis was already semi-erect. I was wrong about it. Cara was going to be pleased. He was very nicely hung. He gave us everything we could have wanted. The cameras caught the sound of him pissing, and then taking a long, heavy shit. But he wasn't done there. He wiped himself and then flushed the toilet. He even checked that it had worked properly.

And then he proceeded to masturbate. I'd guess that his cock was somewhere between 7 and 8 inches, fully erect. My sister-in-law Angela was a lucky lady.

Unbeknownst to him, Tony put on a great masturbation show that I recorded so that Cara could see it. He stroked himself, no doubt, with the images of my wife in his mind of her moving around and looking slutty in our family room. He came with a groan and ejaculated profusively into a wad of toilet tissue.

As soon as it was over, and the cameras were shutdown, I ran up to the bedroom to get Cara. She knew right away what I was excited about, and followed me downstairs, hand-in-hand, in great anticipation.

We closed my study door, and Cara actually moved a chair against the door, thinking that would prevent someone from coming in. It turned me on to see her so excited about the video she was going to watch.

I brought my laptop over to the couch and plugged in a thumb-drive I had transferred the video onto.

Just before I started it for her, I said, "He pisses, shits, and masturbates."

"Fuck," she said. "Please tell me you're not messing with me."

"Just watch," I said. Cara had changed out of her slut get-up and was wearing her normal PJ bottoms and a sweatshirt. As the video started and she saw Tony take down his pants, Cara took down her PJ bottoms. She wasn't wearing any underwear. When I commented on this, she explained that she was intending to masturbate just before I came up. It had turned her on to act like a tramp in the family room.

Cara made me play the video over and over, several times. The first time she watched it she commented, "I knew he had a beautiful dick. I could just tell."

She played with herself and made herself cum. She had me play the video in slow motion. One of the times she said, as she was cumming, and watching Tony blow his wad, "That cum is for me. He was thinking about me."

I masturbated too, of course. I was getting off watching my wife getting off on the guy who was just then, resting one floor below us. The last time through the video Cara got on my lap and impaled herself on my cock. We watched the video again in slow motion and both came together.

We sat together in post-orgasmic bliss for a minute or two, and then Cara got up off of me. She pulled the thumb-drive out of my laptop and said, "This is mine!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Our Dirty Secret Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds