• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 14a

The College's New Assistant Pt. 14a

123

It's been a long time, but it's finally here. First of all, a MASSIVE thank you to my editor, CallMeHarder, for eagle eye editing and fantastic additions and embellishments to my story. For those of you in London, you will be able to picture yourself there! His mind is as perverted, if not more than mine, so it has made for a good partnership, one which will continue if CMH is happy to.

I've decided to break this into two parts as I felt it was pretty long and has several scenes, and also to tease you people, my readers, while you wait (hopefully a week or two) longer for the conclusion.

Finally, please, please leave comments and rate this episode (5 stars ok? haha). Comments are like crack to writers, yeah, I guess I'll call myself a writer ;)

************

Yumi slept like a log on the drive back to the hotel. When they arrived, Mr Tanaka woke up Yumi and led her up to their room. He removed her coat and hung it on the coat rack by the door. She was still feeling groggy and wanted to sleep, she dozed off as she sat on the big, soft bed, but Mr Tanaka had other ideas.

"Wake up sweetheart!" Mr Tanaka said slapping her on her round ass, "Time to get you out of these things." He pulled the thin nightgown over her head, removed her nipple jewellery and chains, and set them on the bedside table. Yumi was then moved onto the bed, naked and on all fours. Mr Tanaka turned on her exciter charm to level three. It had been about 20 minutes since she had felt the little electromagnetic device shaking her almost perpetually swollen clitoris.

"Yeeeeaaaiiii! Oooh oooohh ahhh," Yumi began cooing. She was thrusting her ass in the air like a dog in heat.

"aaaah kimochi Tanaka-ue! Oooohh I am so hot!" Yumi's English had gotten a little better over the past few weeks.

"Tell me, do you want my hard cock now sweetheart?" Mr Tanaka asked.

"ooohh yes Sir! Please fuck me!" Yumi was desperate to be filled with dick. Yumi was trying to grind the air with her pussy.

"Really? Are you sure?" Mr Tanaka teased.

"Yes Sir! Please fuck me! I need cock! Please Tanaka-ue fuck me hard!" Yumi yelled out.

"I'm not sure that you deserve my attention Yumi, why should I give you that satisfaction when there are other eager fuck toys waiting for my call, what have you done to deserve my pleasure?"

Upon hearing this Yumi was speechless, she heart became downbeat, she wanted to hide away, but the only way she could express this was by bending her head and looking down at the floor as she felt the tears well up in her eyes.

All she wanted to do was be a good slave to Mr Tanaka, so that he would give a good account of her to the Dean. She did, after all, know that her place was to serve. Collecting her thoughts she pleaded with Tanaka, "Sir, I'm sorry if I have offended you and not pleased you, all I want to do is make you happy"

"Hmmmm... I see." he said

"Ok then," Mr Tanaka said taking off his clothes, "Get on your hands and knees now," Mr Tanaka slapped Yumi hard on the ass, she shrieked in pain. Without warning, he grabbed her hips hard and rammed his six-inch cock into her deeply.

"Oooooh! Hai! Kimochiii!" Yumi cried, "Thank you Tanaka-ue!"

"You were such a good slut tonight, you deserve it!" Tanaka-san said slapping her on the ass again.

"Tell me what are you?" Tanaka asked.

"I'm a slut, I'm slave for renting, Sir," Yumi was proud to admit.

"Yes you are, good girl, take my cock slave!" Tanaka commanded her.

Tanaka plundered Yumi for the next three minutes, until the feeling of her tight pussy on his average dick was becoming too much for him. He picked up the exciter charm's remote control that was on the bed and clicked it up to level five. Yumi went crazy, her body jerking wildly, she was screaming out one long note, completely involuntarily. Mr Tanaka gripped her hips hard and slapped his groin violently and quickly into her sweaty, gushing pussy. He pulled his cock out and ejaculated his hot cum all over her back. Yumi collapsed onto the bed shaking and twitching, screaming "turn off Sir! Turn off please, aaaiiiiiieieeeeeee!" Mr Tanaka let her scream for another five seconds then turned it up to level six for another couple of seconds before finally switching it off. Yumi screamed so hard she ran out of breath and fell unconscious. Mr Tanaka cleaned himself up and after a few minutes, he woke up Yumi, who had again been overcome by tiredness, by holding her nostrils closed and shoving his cock into her mouth.

"Wake up and wash now Yumi," Mr said.

"Mmrrmmpphhh mmmeerrshh mmeerr," Yumi mumbled.

"Hahaha you are so cute when you are tired... and have a dick in your mouth," Mr Tanaka said. He gave her another firm slap on the arse before instructing her to shower then join him in bed. Mr Tanaka remembered to remove the exciter charm before Yumi slowly got up and walked shakily to the bathroom.

The bathroom was well appointed and featured a very big showerhead. Yumi removed the ribbons from her pigtails and let her hair out. She exhaled deeply as she felt the hot water wash over her. She spent the next fifteen minutes washing her hair and exfoliating her skin. She contemplated that this was one time when she was in control of herself, albeit, for a very brief period. She daydreamed that maybe she could escape while she was in London, but where would she go? What would she wear? How would she pay for anything? She didn't have any identification not to mention money.

She thought of her parents who she missed dearly, but she thought if she ran away now, she would have no way of seeing them in the future. She was controlled and had been trained. Yumi wasn't seriously considering it, it seemed more an idle thought that drifted into her mind, as she was relaxing under the shower. No. Running away without money, in her slutty clothes and without ID would be very dangerous. She realised that the best thing she could do was to continue being a slave. As college property, she knew she would be looked after.

Yumi dried herself and put on a bathrobe that was hanging in the bathroom. It felt luxurious against her skin. She figured it must have been quite expensive. Everything in the hotel was immaculate and was of high quality. Yumi walked back into the bedroom to see Mr Tanaka fiddling with two long padded handcuffs connected to the bed.

"I'm going to have to tie you up tonight, can't have you getting any silly ideas about leaving filling your pretty little head, can I?" Mr Tanaka said as if he read her thoughts while she showered.

"Tanaka-ue, I not escape. I stay here," Yumi said.

"Well, I was told to secure you to the bed each night, so you may be telling the truth but it's too bad. Now, while you've greedily woofed up all that protein laden cum today, you're going to need a load more energy", Mr Tanka said thinking of what lay ahead for his insatiable slut.

"Thank you Sir, I very hungry," Yumi said. She'd almost forgotten how hungry she was with all the sexual torture to focus on.

"I ordered some food before we arrived. It's on the table. Eat up then brush your teeth," Mr Tanaka ordered Yumi.

She walked towards the table, lifted the silver cloche, and found a hot meal of steamed halibut and vegetables. She sat down immediately and began wolfing the food down. After five minutes she was done.

"Don't forget your milk," Mr Tanaka said pointing at the glass on her table. She drank the same mixture at the college. The Dean had made sure he was provided with Yumi's special nourishment. He gave particular instructions regarding her daily milking routine, as this was part of the auction conditions. Tanaka was to either express the milk by hand or by machine. Tonight he had no time and was too tired to do it manually. Yumi drank her milk, brushed her teeth, and lay down on the bed. Mr Tanaka handcuffed her left hand to the headboard and her left foot to the base of the bed. He opened the case the Dean had provided and took out the nipple pumps that Dr Goodman had used on her before. Yumi's tits now produced 500ml each everyday. Her laden udders like a human pergal were a full F, almost G, cup now.

Mr Tanaka got in bed next to her and leaned over her. "Goodnight sweet slave," He said and kissed her on the lips. Yumi was already fast asleep. She was exhaust and would need a lot of rest for tomorrow.

Yumi woke up to find Mr Tanaka playing with her clit making it erect so he could reattach the ring-shaped vibrator. He attached it easily and then released her from the handcuffs.

Hearing a knock at the door, he told Yumi to put on her nipple covers and chains. Mr Tanaka looked through the keyhole and smiled broadly as he opened the door.

"Good morning Hiroko!" He said greeting the beautiful tall Asian girl.

"Hello Tanaka-san! How's our little girl doing?" Hiroko asked.

"She's just getting ready now. Did you bring the outfit?" Tanaka-san asked.

"Yes of course!" Hiroko said pulling a small plastic bag from her large leather bag. She handed it to Mr Tanaka and he thanked her and welcomed her into the room. Hiroko looked sexy and powerful in a black body-con dress with long sleeves which ended well above her knees. It completely covered her chest and came up to a turtleneck. She also wore thick holdups and black knee high boots with a tall heel. She was a few inches over six-foot in the boots. The whole ensemble looked amazing. She carried another larger bag from a shoe store in her other hand.

"Here's your outfit for today Yumi," He said tossing the bag to the still naked girl Yumi who was sitting on the bed feigning modesty. Yumi tipped the contents of the bag onto the bed. She saw a simple ensemble of white panties with a thin lace trim and a matching full cup bra, a black leather choker with a small black metal ring on the front, a pair of white stockings and garters, a white blouse and short red pleated skirt. The outfit looked bigger than what she had worn at college and the restaurant last night. The weather outside was not exactly hot however, maybe around fifteen degrees Celsius today. She hoped she would have something else to wear over it, but she knew this was very unlikely.

"Today we will go for a walk outside Yumi-chan!" Hiroko said excitedly, "But first we will have breakfast here in the hotel, your hair will then be styled and then it will be time for lunch." Mr Tanaka ordered three traditional English breakfasts with fat sausages, eggs, beans, mushrooms, and bacon.

Before the room service arrived, Mr Tanaka told Yumi to get dressed in her cute schoolgirl outfit. First, she pulled on the panties, which seemed a little tight but were much bigger than anything she had worn in the last month or longer. Next, she put on the bra and was surprised that it was actually a full F-cup bra. It had the same lacy trim and provided a lot of support. Her enormous tits were raised high on her chest. Yumi put on the skirt next, it was about 12 inches long, which meant it only just covered her ass and pussy. She picked up the blouse and put her arms through the short sleeves. She noticed there were only three buttons on it. The top button slight below her sternum and the last was slight below her belly button. The blouse was tight and made a wide triangle from her shoulders to just below her bra. She looked quite the slutty schoolgirl with an inch wide strip of her bra visible on either side of her deep cleavage. Finally, Yumi rolled on the stockings then slid the garters over them.

"Oh, you must wear these shoes I bought you," Hiroko said opening the shoe box and handing her the black Mary Jane's with a wide, square, five-inch heel. Yumi placed her dainty feet in the shoes and fastened the buckles. "You look beautiful sweetheart! Stand up and give me a twirl!" Yumi did as she was asked readily submitting to the slightly older girl's demands without hesitation. Her skirt flared out in a perfect disc flashing her tight white panties to Hiroko and Mr Tanaka.

"Very nice... Ah, one more thing," Mr Tanaka said, "Bend over, pull your panties down, and spread your cheeks."

"Sir?" Yumi said puzzled by the request.

"I need to insert this," Mr Tanaka showed her the electric shocker egg that the Dean had previously used on her to delightful effect.

Yumi looked a little scared, "Tanaka-ue, please I must wear?"

"Yes you must. Be a good girl and we won't need to use it," Mr Tanaka explained. He pulled a tube of anal lube from his pocket and squirted a generous amount on the egg.

"Hiyaku Yumi-chan, I won't ask again," He warned her.

Yumi slowly turned around, bent over, flipped her skirt, and pulled her panties down to her knees. She then put her tiny hands on each of her ass cheeks and pried open her bum to reveal her cute rosebud. Mr Tanaka steadily worked the egg inside her tight hole. The small ball attached to the egg sat outside her anus resting on her perineum like a jewel. Mr Tanaka then wiped the area with a tissue, pulled up her panties and gave her a little pat on the ass, letting her know she could stand up straight.

"Lovely!" Hiroko commented. Another knock came at the door. It was room service. A young man pushed the cart into the room. His jaw dropped when he saw Yumi. He kept looking at her as he pushed the cart and placed breakfast on the table.

"Oh! Sorry Sir, Sorry Miss, ah, ladies," The young man stammered.

"There's no need to apologise" Hiroko smiled mischievously at him. "Do you like her outfit?"

He was unable to take his eyes of Yumi and in his distraction he blurted out. "Ah- y y yes, it's so slutty... I mean... she looks amazing," he corrected himself replying nervously and visibly blushing. He looked young, maybe younger than Yumi.

"How old are you? Have you ever kissed a girl this pretty?" Hiroko asked. Mr Tanaka chuckled.

"18 Miss. Ahhm, y- y- yeah, ah well no, no not really," The awkward and increasingly embarrassed red-faced teen replied.

"Aww, aren't you a sweetheart! Yumi, give the boy a hug and kiss and say thank you for bringing our breakfast," Hiroko ordered her.

Yumi felt a little strange being told to kiss a complete stranger who was younger than her, while she was dressed like a porn star version of a schoolgirl. Yumi paused for a moment and looked at Hiroko and then Mr Tanaka.

"Hiyaku Yumi!" Hiroko barked and leaned towards her and slapped her ass insistently. Yumi tottered quickly on her five-inch heels towards the boy.

"Thank you for bringing my breakfast," Yumi said softly. She leaned in and hugged the young man and he awkwardly hugged her back. At that moment, Mr Tanaka turned her clit charm onto level two. "Aahhh!" Yumi squealed and hugged the smiling young man harder, resting her head on his shoulder. She thrust her pelvis into his quickly hardening cock. The boy got a little bolder, moved his hands down to her skirt, and placed them lightly on her buttocks.

"Oooh kimochi!" Yumi muttered. She arched her back, leaned back, and kissed the young man deeply and hungrily on his lips. Her big tits and all of her body were pressed against him. He was beginning to fear he might have an accident in his pants if this continued much longer. It seemed Yumi didn't need much warming up. It was like a Pavlovian response to the exciter charm. Mr Tanaka suddenly switched off the charm and Yumi ended her long kiss with the boy.

"Thank you," Yumi repeated softly.

"No problem Miss! You are so beautiful," The boy blurted out and then realising his tenting pants, "I have to go, sorry! Please enjoy your breakfast!" He walked quickly out with his hands in front of his groin. After he closed the door Hiroko and Mr Tanaka burst out laughing.

"That was great! He won't forget today in a hurry. Poor kid's probably never even seen a girl as hot as our little Yumi, not even on his computer!" Mr Tanaka said.

"That was nice Yumi, I'm a little disappointed you didn't move immediately when I told you though. Today, I am your Mistress. So don't let it happen again!" Hiroko said with a tone that made Yumi realise she was indeed serious.

"Yes Miss Hiroko," Yumi replied meekly.

"Ok, let's eat!" Mr Tanaka said. The three of them sat at the large table and ate the big breakfasts. Mr Tanaka and Hiroko talk about memories of previous visits to the restaurant she worked at and discussed the man who would style Yumi's hair and the woman that they would meet after that.

It was about 10:30am‬ when they finally left the hotel. Yumi was given the same coat she wore yesterday to wear over her clothes. They met Wade and Ian downstairs and drove to Michel's Salon. When they arrived, Wade helped them out of the car and then waited outside the salon. Ian stayed in the car and looked for a parking space. As Mr Tanaka, Hiroko, and Yumi walked in the small salon, a tall, dark haired, impeccably dressed man met them.

"Hello sweetheart!" Michel said addressing Hiroko, "Who's the silver fox and your beautiful little friend?"

"Hi Michel, this is Mr Tanaka and this pretty little thing is Yumi-chan," Hiroko said.

"Wonderful! Hello Mr Tanaka, hello Yumi, and welcome to my Salon. I'm Michel. So, Hiroko tells me we are giving you a cut and some curls today! Please take off your coat and sit in the chair," Michel told Yumi. Yumi looked around the salon nervously and saw that there were about five other women getting their hair done. Two were around fifty years old and the others maybe late twenties to early thirties. Hiroko shot an annoyed look at Yumi and that was all she needed to remove her coat. Michel grabbed the coat from her and stared at the nervous teen.

"Wow! Hiroko, this girl is so hot; I love the sexy schoolgirl look! I would steal her from you if I didn't prefer hairy men!" Michel joked. He came close to her and walked around the girl examining her scantily clad body. All of the women were staring as well. "Ok darling, come sit here," He said patting the black chair. Yumi walked to the chair and sat down. As she did, her skirt rode up a little and her white panties were on show. Michel put a small towel around her neck and then covered her with a cape. The women lost interest once she was covered and stopped staring at her.

"So today my dear, we are going to give you some big curls, just like a K-Pop star," Michel said to Yumi.

"Oh Sir, thank you," Yumi replied.

"Ah call me Michel sweetheart!" He corrected her. Michel got to work on her hair. First, he cut about a few inches from the bottom to clean up her split ends, and then he started to apply the chemicals for setting the curls. Next, he wrapped her hair around very big rollers. He left them in for over an hour. Once removed, he washed, blow-dried, and styled Yumi's hair. Her hair shone like silk with big smooth folds in it. It was like the style Korean K-Pop girls wore. Yumi was very happy with the result; she had never imagined her naturally straight hair could look so good. Michel removed Yumi's cape leaving her exposed in her panties again.

"Stand up and give us a twirl darling!" Michel asked her.

"Ok," She replied standing up and giving a very slow twirl to stop her skirt flaring out in front of the women in the salon.

"Faster than that! I want to see how your hair really moves and bounces!" Michel ordered her.

"Sorry Michel, I do quicker this time," Yumi apologised and spun quickly on the spot she twice put her arms out for keep balanced. Her skirt fanned out perpendicular to her waist, giving everyone in the salon a clear view of her tight, white panties. Her elastic hair bounced and spread out spectacularly. It was a beautiful manifestation of Michel's skill as a world-class hairdresser.

"Dirty bitch," One of the younger customers muttered under her breath, only Mr Tanaka could hear the remark.

"Yes, and she loves to be one. Are you jealous my dear?" Mr Tanaka said very quietly to the woman while staring deep into her eyes. She quickly looked away from him not expecting her insult to be answered so intensely or at all. She felt as though she'd been called out, what could this ageing gentleman see in her? Were her suppressed sexual appetite and her exhibitionist fantasies that obvious?

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 14a

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 219 milliseconds