• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Bear Lake Summer Camp Ch. 05: Finale

Bear Lake Summer Camp Ch. 05: Finale

Disclaimer: TRIGGERS - This story contains rough and coerced sex. Please do not read on if this may affect you and please accept my apologies. This story is written as pure fantasy ONLY and I do not condone the behaviour of the antagonists. If you cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality then please do not read on! Otherwise, please enjoy!

*************

I'm still in a blissful daze as the police officers wrap a blanket around me, helping me up from the bed. It hurts to walk, my pussy sore from taking such a big cock, my legs like jelly. Daylight floods the room and I can see more of the polaroid photos scattered on the floor. The girl I recognise, along with others, and young men, all in various states of undress or in a sex act. The police talk to me as we leave the room, two of them helping me walk, one holding each of my arms.

I barely register what they are saying as they help me down the stairs and outside. An ambulance is just pulling up and there are police cars everywhere. I look down to the lake and see more police there. They must have found their fellow officer. As I'm helped towards the ambulance I see two young male officers looking down at a phone gleefully, then looking up at me before dropping the phone into an evidence bag and I remember. Oh God, how many more people will see those compromising photos of me? The thought of the shame and humiliation sends shivers down my spine, but oddly tingles my sex.

I look at the two officers, stopping in my tracks as their eyes mentally pull the blanket from my body. Instantly my mind jumps to a fantasy of them both using my naked body, coercing me with threats of leaking those photos. They bend me over an interrogation desk, one plunging into me from behind as the other fills my mouth. My fingers grip the blanket tightly, my eyes shut tight, as I lose myself in the fantasy, my breath quickening.

"Miss Armstrong?" I snap out of the fantasy as a my name is called. I open my eyes and see the source of the voice - a beautiful blonde paramedic. "Come on Miss Armstrong, let me take a look at you in the ambulance..." Again, my thoughts start to race. I've never been turned on by a woman before, yet in my mind we're both naked in the back of that ambulance, me tied down to the stretcher and her on top of me, fingering me hard before straddling my chest and...

A hand grabs hold of my arm, sending another shudder through me, but snapping me back out of the fantasy as I'm lead away to the ambulance. The whole way to the hospital she talks at me and I try my best to respond, images of her riding my face popping in and out of my head.

We reach the hospital and I'm given a hospital gown to wear. To the doctors want to check me over and the police want answers, but I just want to go home. I can't be around people while my labido is in over-drive - I'm genuinely concerned that I may end up just jumping on someone right there in the middle of the ward! Fortunately for me, people in this town listen to Shane Armstrong and someone has called my step-dad, who has told them in no uncertain terms to leave me alone until he arrives.

Shane has brought me clothes to wear home. My mum is out of town on business, so he's had to grab the first clothes he could find in my room: a light blue denim mini skirt and a red crop top. No shoes, no bra, no panties. Just a skirt and top - typical useless man! I quickly put them on and we leave, with him telling the police officers that he will let them know when I'm ready to talk.

We get into his SUV and he sets off for home "Chloe, what the hell happened last night?!"

"I... I don't want to talk about it..." All I want to do right now is get home and lock myself away in my room with my dildo. Maybe take a hot shower with it. My fingers curl around the hem of my skirt, inches from my exposed pussy, trying to fight these crazy urges.

"A police officer is dead Chloe! They found him with his trousers down and you were naked in a bed not far away! Do you have any idea how bad this makes me look?!" And there it is. "Tell me what happened Chloe!"

The sound of his loud demands sends another jolt through my body, my nipples stiffening under my tight fitting top, clearly poking through the thin material "I said I don't want to talk about it!" I yell back, staring out of the window, trying to calm these lustful feelings.

"Oh you'll talk about it when we get home. You'll tell me everything." My mind flashes back to the officer's spanking... "Christ, Chloe, the last thing I need right now is a scandal! I'm going to be running for mayor soon!"

We reach the house and head inside. I make a bee-line for the stairs, but Shane grabs my wrist pulling me back "Where do you think your going?!"

"Uhh!" I let out a low moan, his voice cutting through me, his grip sending electricity up my arm "Let me go..." I need to have someone inside me. My imagination flashes up again, and in it Shane is ramming away at me from behind. I've never been attracted to Shane - my mum certainly didn't marry him for his looks. He's 59 years old, 6'1 with greying hair and a large gut that's been built on a foundation of beer and steak dinners. But right now I'm trapped in pure lust at his demanding manner. I need to get away from him before something bad happens. I try to pull away but he holds firm.

"Listen to me you little tart, I need to know what I'm facing here. What did you do to that police officer?!"

I can't take it any more "I'll show you!" I cry out as I put my hand on his chest and run it down over his belly to his waist "I'll show you..." I say it again, quieter this time as I look up at him. He looks stunned as I rub my hand over the front of his trousers, his cock instantly stirring inside.

"Chloe..." He releases my wrist, my hand instantly joining the other to undo his belt.

I unzip his fly and open his trousers up "I'll show you..." Whisper quiet this time as I continue to look up at him, my trembling lips hanging slightly open. I get down on to my knees and yank his trousers down, bring his briefs down with them. I grab the base of his erect cock and hungrily gobble it up, a long moan escaping from his lips as start sucking him off.

"Fuck... Ugh... Oh Chloe..." I slip my lips up and down his shaft, like I did with Donny and the officer, moaning in on it as I slide one hand up my skirt. I push two fingers inside my wet snatch and start to pump them in and out quickly, desperate to satiate my ravenous sex drive. Shane grabs my head with both hands, encouraging me to go faster.

"Mmmm...Mpfh! Mm!" I moan on his cock as I finger fuck myself harder, my head bobbing up and down on his cock with increased speed, my forehead hitting the buttons on his shirt that cover his flabby belly each time my lips slide to the base.

"Oh God Chloe.. Oh fuck! Yeah... ahh..." He starts to fuck my face, his cock bulging my cheek as roughly humps it in and out of my mouth, my hand moving off his cock to grab my breast through my top. I squeeze my tit, rubbing the nipple as I grind myself down on my hand, my fingers rubbing on my pussy walls.

Shane pulls my head of his cock. "Ohhh... Uhhh... yeah! Uh!" He watches me pleasure myself by his feet "Mmm.. mwah... uhhh... mwah..." I plant kisses on his dick as I look up at him, doe-eyed and completely at the mercy of my own labido.

"Get up!" Shane pulls me up roughly by my hair, causing me to cry out, my hand quickly retreating from between my legs "Over there!" He shoves me over to the wall and put my palms flat against, leaving two sticky finger marks on the paint. Shane grabs my tiny skirt and pulls it up to my waist, so I spread my legs and stick my ass out, presenting myself to him.

"Uhhhhh!" I moan as he spanks my ass hard, right in the same place as the officer did last night.

He gropes my ass cheeks "I knew you were an insatiable little slut!" Shane smacks my ass again, then slips his hand between my legs, rubbing my wet pussy.

"Uhhh! Shane..." I groan as his fingers find my clit. He moves right behind me and spanks my ass again.

"Call me Daddy!" Another hard spank to my ass, my breasts jiggling in my top with force of each slap.

"Ohhh! Daddy!"

He rubs his cock up and down my wet slit, making my legs quiver "I've been dreaming of doing this ever since you wore that tiny red dress on your 18th birthday..."

"Urrrrhhhhhhhhh!" I let out a long moan as he slowly pushes his dick into my wanting pussy. Finally, I might get some relief!

"Damn, so much better than your mother's..." He moans and pushes all the way inside me, one hand reaching up under my top to grope my breasts, the other resting on my waist. He starts to fuck me from behind, slow and gentle at first, but quickly gaining speed.

"Ohh... uhhh! Daddy! Yes..." I push my ass a back against him, matching his rhythm as he speeds up. I needed this.

"Yeah... You like that don't you?! You want Daddy to fuck you harder?!" Shane starts to thrust with more purpose.

"Ahhh! Yes! Harder Daddy!" He spanks my ass then slams into me again. His hand moves from under my top, both hands gripping my hips now, pulling them back each time he drives forward "Ohh! Yeah! Fuck!"

Shane grunts behind me, exerting all his effort into pounding my dripping pussy. I can feel my orgasm building, I know I'm close "Yes Daddy... Oh god... Mmmm... Oh Donny!" I cry out, my mind racing back to the night before, to that almighty orgasm the monster gave me.

"Yeah, that's right! You love takin it from Daddy!" Clearly Shane didn't hear my slip up. He's out of breath, struggling to keep up. The tightness in his voice tells me he's about to shoot his load.

Something's wrong with me though. I'm right there on the edge, but I just can't get there. I push back on Shane's dick, taking it as deep as possible. I should be climaxing. I need to climax! Shane let's out loud groan and I can feel his cum shoot inside me. I keep pushing my pussy back on his cock, desperate to get that release. But it doesn't happen.

Shane finishes cumming and pulls out, resting a hand on my shoulder as he catches his breath "Oh yeah! Damn that was amazing!" He spanks my ass and my pussy responds, making me even more desperate to get that orgasmic high "I own this now" another spank "and when your mother's out of town you sleep in my bed, got it?" I nod my head, barely hearing what I'm agreeing to, my sexual appetite still not satisfied. His demanding tone makes me shudder, further compounding my distress "Good girl..." Another spank, causing me to moan "Now, give Daddy a kiss..."

He turns me around, pushing me back against the wall then planting his lips on mine. I moan into the kiss as I caress my tongue against his. Shane's hand slides between my legs, his fingers getting coated in a mixture of our juices. "Hmmm, you need to go get cleaned up for later" He holds the fingers up to my face and without prompting I lick them clean, making him smile widely "You are nasty little whore! I'm so glad you're mother can't get a flight back until tomorrow, it means we got all night..."

I spend the next hour on my bed with my vibrator, but still no joy. I still need to get cleaned up for Shane, and in the shower I try my fingers with no luck. I manage to keep myself calm enough to get ready, throwing on my sluttiest make-up, along with a dark red thong, no bra. The evening starts with another blowjob, this time in front of the TV while he sips down a beer, and ends in the bed he usually shares with my mother. I ride on top of him, rubbing my clit while he calls me his whore, his hands grabbing my ass until he blows his load in me, but again I only get close.

He's out like a light afterwards, but I struggle to sleep. Eventually I do, my dreams filled with thoughts of Donny. I wake up face down, the weight of Shane on my back. I've barley come-to when he shoves his cock into me, his flabby belly pressing against my back "You were calling out for Daddy in your sleep..." His lips press on my face as he pumps his morning glory in and out of me. It doesn't take long for him to cum again and soon after he's kicking me out, telling me to get the place cleaned up before my mum gets home.

I do as I'm told, changing the bed sheets and making sure the house is in a good state. Shane keeps the police at bay. When my mum eventually gets back I tell her about the night before, but obviously leave out my new position as Shane's secret fuck toy.

She's upset and tells me about what happened all those years ago. It was her in the photographs, apparently that's how the counsellors got the pervy camp owner to give them alcohol. She tells me about what happened with Donny, how it was just an accident. They only wanted to get him back for spying on them, but it went too far. And she tells me about his revenge. About how he fucked all the girls one by one, giving them such powerful orgasms that they could never be satisfied by any other man, but would still get extremely turned on all the time. Supposedly it becomes less of an issue with age, but I knew I would be in for a rough ride - and not the good kind! That's why she had always warned me to stay away from Bear Lake Summer Camp. Now though, the only thing on my mind is when I can go back and so I can cure this burning inside me...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Bear Lake Summer Camp Ch. 05: Finale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds