• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • School of Sluts Ch. 01

School of Sluts Ch. 01

Her stepdaddy's hands stroked her hair, his fingertips brushing down her back, as he finished unknotting her locks. He knew that relaxed her.

"Don't keeping pulling at your shirt," he said gently, bringing her hand back to her side. "You'll only stretch out the fabric that way."

Lila knew he was right, but it was hard not to keep adjusting her clothes. She watched herself and James in the mirror as he separated her hair down the middle for braiding. All she could see were how massive her tits looked in her spaghetti-strap shirt. It was impossible: Even if they bought an extra-large shirt, it wouldn't contain her tits, and then the material would be loose around her waist. They settled for a medium, which clung flatteringly around her waist but wasn't nearly big enough to contain her colossal tits. The top of the shirt just barely covered her nipples, and whenever she saw a flash of pink she pulled it up.

There was nothing that could be done about her shorts. Her stepdaddy had picked them out, as he'd picked out all of her outfits since she was twenty. In her old university he'd helped her dress modestly, back when she'd been trying to evade the harassment of her college peers. But now they were going for a new approach.

The jean shorts clung so tightly that she had to wear a G-string underneath. She was well aware of the way they emphasized her ass, not quite showing her cheeks.

It was a risky outfit. What if this wasn't actually acceptable, and her stepdaddy had made a mistake? Not that he'd make a mistake, but -

"You're pouting again, angel," said James softly, his thumb reaching around to brush her bottom lip.

It tickled; she smiled at him in the mirror.

"What if Principal Sale is offended by what I'm wearing?" she said.

"Aw, sweetie. I promise you, this is nothing like your last college. No one's going to bother you here."

"I know, but what if I'm supposed to cover up more?" she asked.

Her stepdaddy kissed her hair. "Does your stepdaddy make mistakes?"

"No," she said immediately. He never had. He had saved her from her awful college and found her a new one, in a new town, with a great, big house for them to boot.

"Look at these pretty braids. Do you like them?"

His adept hands always finished quickly, and she could see, moving her head from side-to-side, that her twin braids weren't too loose, had no frizz. He'd learned to do hair just for her.

"I love them," she said, and he gave a brown braid of playful tug, making her laugh.

"And I love these," he said, wrapping his arms around her to give her tits a squeeze. They were bigger than his huge hands, and although he pressed softly her nipples still popped out of her shirt.

She moaned, closing her eyes in embarrassment. What if that happened in front of the president of the university?

"If you do that in front of President Sale," he said, reading her mind like always, "he will love you."

--

Stellar University was in the heart of the Stellar City, a white-stone campus, its main building held up by Corinthian columns. Lila remembered that from the awful architecture class she'd taken her freshman year of school - her stepdaddy had been so distraught over the difficulty she'd had in that course.

James took her hand and led her up the white stone steps. Luckily no one else was around; she could feel her tits bouncing, and her shorts were giving her a wedgie. The school year hadn't started yet, so the halls were clear, too. James had already visited the school and knew the way to the president's office. He walked her down marble-floored corridors.

They had scarcely stepped into the secretary's office when she looked up, saw James, and stood. She bowed her head and said, "Mr. Strike. President Sale will be right with you."

Lila was struck still.

The secretary didn't even glance at Lila, but her tits swayed as she stood. She wore a pencil skirt and blazer, but the blazer crushed her chest. Her tits were nowhere the size of Lila's, who had given up on wearing bras years ago, but she was busty. It gave Lila a tingle of delight, made her feel less alone.

--

The secretary led James and Lila through the president's office door. President Sale was seated behind the desk.

He was younger than Lila had imagined. He ran the best business school in the country, passed down over generations, but looked to be in his mid-thirties. He was a big, broad-shouldered man in a jacket that couldn't entirely hide his slight gut. She found the beer belly comforting; it made him seem paternal.

"Mr. Strike," he greeted. His voice was baritone, matching his figure. "And Lila."

When he said her name, tingles washed over her body. He looked at her with a sparkle in his eye, appreciatively, and she knew that James had done her right by dressing her in this way.

James pulled out a chair for her and she sat. Behind President Sale, on several glass shelves, were educational accolades and awards. She didn't need the proof to know he was a good leader: It was confirmed through her abrupt and absolute need to be accepted into this university. Because being accepted would mean he approved of her, which meant, suddenly, everything.

"Shall we get straight to business?" said President Sale. She could listen to his voice forever. He reached for a vanilla folder on his desk and said, "Lila has a mediocre academic record."

Her stepdaddy nodded. She felt instinctively that she wasn't supposed to speak, which was a relief. She was tired of offering explanations about fake migraines, unfair professors, et cetera, when in reality she was just sick of classes. She had never studied and she knew, deep down, that she never would.

"She did particularly poorly in her math and science courses," said President Sale.

"She's not good with numbers," her stepdaddy acknowledged with a nod, reaching out to rest a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Here at the University, we don't hold a girl's quantitative reasoning skills - or lack of - against her," said President Sale.

"What?" Lila blurted.

President Sale turned to her, looking momentarily astonished that she had spoken. But he quickly collected himself and said, "Well, of course not. That would be very unfair, wouldn't it? The girls who excel at math and science are unnaturally stressed, and I don't believe my students should ever face anything like that. So here at the University, girls are barred from doing any kind of calculations. It's a stress preventative."

Lila had never heard anything so wonderful in her life.

"So," he continued, "we took her math and science courses out when calculating her GPA. But even so... It's not very high, is it?"

"Lila really found herself in extracurricular activities," said her stepdaddy diplomatically.

Lila leaned back into her seat; it was so much easier when she let James defend her.

"Cheerleading," said President Sale, glancing down at her file. "We're always looking for more cheerleading talent. Which brings me to my first interview question. It was because of cheerleading that Lila was expelled from her school, yes? And not her GPA?"

Lila looked at her lap, avoiding the president's eyes.

"It had nothing to do with Lila's cheerleading," said James, and Lila loved him for saying this; for having never said anything else. "Lila did her jumps and flips just like the other girls - she just got more attention for it. After the incident, the college told her not to come back. But the incident, as you understand, wasn't her fault."

"Football players are known to be rowdy," agreed the president. "I express, of course, my deepest sympathies for what you've been put through, Lila."

Lila glanced up, surprised at being addressed.

"I want you to know that you've done nothing wrong," he continued. "Listening to the football team when they asked to see your tits was the right thing to do. It's these colleges that have misled agendas."

Lila was so shocked at the school president - an official, authoritative figure - saying 'tits' that she didn't hear the rest.

"And then, of course, her last school was always hostile toward me," said James. "They didn't understand my relationship to Lila."

"Your relationship to your stepdaughter is certainly understood here, and treasured. Lila," he added.

"Yes?" Her voice came out small.

"Do you love your stepdaddy?" asked President Sale.

She blinked. How did he know she called James that? She realized, suddenly, that James must have told President Sale much more than she had known.

"I adore him," she said honestly.

President Sale smiled, and she felt the glow of his approval.

"Well," he said, leaning forward. "Your stepdaughter is obviously a loving, obedient girl. Her academic record can easily be overlooked. If I could just inspect her a bit further, I'll be able to make my final decision."

"Be my guest," said her stepdaddy, gesturing to her.

"Could you get up and come around, Lila?" asked President Sale.

Lila gave a quick glance to James before hurrying to President Sale's side. Her heart beat. What was going on?

"I like to know exactly what a girl can add to the student body before I accept her. Would you take off your shirt for me, Lila?" Seeing her widened eyes, he said, "I know this isn't how you're used to doing things. But I assure you this is quite normal in Stellar City. It will allow me to make the best decision for all of us."

President Sale's voice was deep and reassuring. She was aware of his eyes on her, as well as her stepdaddy's, as she reached for her shirt. Revealing her bare skin to the room felt wrong, but the door was securely closed, and she was sure she trusted these two men.

She pulled her shirt outwards in order to fit it over her tits. Once they were revealed, President Sale said, "Excellent."

She looked down. Her tits were milky white but for her nipples, round and pink, which she had always thought were too large: They were the size, as some boy had once told her, of some other girls' normal size tits. Her tits were tight and perky, but hung down to her waist. They got in the way of her arms. She was too thin, she thought, to have such huge tits, but her stepdaddy and his friends loved them, so that worked in her benefit.

President Sale moved, and she gasped before registering what he was doing: He'd reached out and cupped her tits.

"Good," he said soothingly. He was looking at them so closely, and it gave Lila time to look at his face. He was entirely clean shaven, with beautiful blue eyes that were made masculine and serious by his heavy brows.

"I need to see your other assets," he said seriously. "Could you turn around and pull down your shorts?"

She looked over at her stepdaddy. He smiled and nodded, prodding her on. If it weren't for him and the office, full of signs of professional work, she would have assumed she was dreaming.

Revealing her tits was one thing: It was always easy to see through the thin material of her shirts, and they hung halfway out anyway. But, as she unzippered her shorts, she felt the air hit her private skin and felt incredibly exposed.

"I can't pull them down," she whispered.

"That's fine," said President Sale. "I can help."

She shivered as his hands - fingertips smooth - touched her hipbones and pulled down her jeans. She closed her eyes, naked and cold, and realized that her pussy was soaking wet.

President Sale's fingers kneaded her ass, and she gasped.

"You're lucky to have a stepdaughter like this," he said to James. "Her tits are miraculous, I'm sure you realize. Having an ass on top of that hardly seems fair."

James laughed. "My little girl knows how to work it, too. I got her lap dancing lessons for one of her birthdays. She's great at it now."

Lila was on top of the world when her stepdaddy had that tone of voice. He showed her off and embarrassed her at the same time, like she was his pretty object to brag about to others. It reminded her of when he invited his friends over, and she suddenly wanted more men in this room, looking at her naked body.

"Okay, that's enough," said President Sale. He gave her a light smack on the ass, and she quickly pulled up her shorts, feeling slightly disappointed at being clothed again.

"Wait," he said, as she reached down for her shirt.

"Yes, President?" she said.

"That shirt must be so uncomfortable for you. You hardly fit in it." His voice was full of sympathy.

She nodded; her free tits were reveling in the lack of restraint.

"Just leave the shirt with me. I'll throw it out for you," he said. He reached out and took her hand. "You don't need to cover up the best parts of you anymore, Lila. You're going to be properly valued at the University."

Lila gaped. Did that mean...?

"You're accepted, Lila," he said.

Accepted! Despite her awful grades, even though her last college expelled her for indecency - accepted. Her tits got her into terrible trouble most of the time, but today they'd gotten her into the school of her stepdaddy's choice.

"Thank you, President Sale," she said, voice gushing with gratitude.

He laughed. "Sit down and I'll tell you more about our policies."

She was so happy that she forgot she had her own seat; she went rushing to her stepdaddy instead, not even caring, for once, about how her tits swung as she moved. She threw herself into his lap, squeezing him tight.

"I'm so proud of you, angel," he said.

President Sale allowed them to have their moment, and then he pushed forward a packet of papers.

"These are our available classes. As you know, we have several majors, all related to business and finance, but only one is available for our female students. That's Secretarial Studies," he said.

She nodded eagerly.

"So by being admitted to our school, you've already declared your major. Congratulations!" he said.

She knew she was beaming wide. For two years, before being kicked out, she'd struggled over what to study, and now she was given a full educational track without having to decide a thing.

"For your first year, your courses are decided for you. Here they are." With a pen President Sale marked four courses amongst a list.

Lila's eyes scanned past intimidating course names like Investment Banking and Restructuring Firms and Industries. President Sale's pen dotted bullets by:

1. Basic Etiquette for Cooperative Females

2.Talking about Anatomy

3.Flirting in French

4.Unisex Business Basics

Lila looked up. "Are these courses...hard?"

"Only half of your courses are taken alongside men," said President Sale, "but these professors understand that girl students have...different needs. Your etiquette and anatomy courses are designed specifically for girls, and no one expects you to conjugate a single French verb. I promise that, if anything goes over that pretty, young head of yours, no professor will hold it against you."

Lila smiled, relieved.

"These courses are designed to make girls into perfect secretaries. This city has more millionaires than any other combined, and they need happy, sweet girls to serve them. By the time you graduate, you'll be ready to submit to any boss. I'm sure you'd like to work for your stepdaddy?"

Lila nodded eagerly.

"You'll be ready to once you're educated here," said President Sale.

"I can hear her heart thumping," said James. "You have her excited."

President Sale flashed a white-toothed smile and, with a shrug, said, "I tend to have that effect."

He continued: "Of course, Mr. Strike, you should know that this school is very different from anything your daughter has ever experienced before."

"I'm counting on it," said James.

"Is she used to discipline?"

James paused. "She's a good girl."

Lila basked in that, feeling proud of herself, her breasts bare and displayed for the two men to enjoy.

But President Sale chuckled. "It's possible you go light on her, Mr. Strike, in which case some of our professors may shock your little girl."

"I'm perfectly fine with that," said James.

"We will, of course, need you to sign some documents formally stating so," said President Sale.

"Of course."

Lila wondered why it would be her stepdaddy - who had never even been her legal guardian - who would have to sign the papers, and not herself. But mostly she was glad to not have to laboriously peruse all the fine print.

James wrapped one arm around her as he leaned forward to sign papers, and she let her mind wander. The men talked about a few more things before, finally, the meeting came to an end.

"One last thing," said the president.

"Lila is a beautiful girl. I understand you were both bold in choosing her outfit today, by the rest of the world's standards. But here in Stellar City, her outfit is a bit...modest. I wouldn't want her to look unfashionable on her first day of class. Stellar Clothing tends to be a good store to find a new wardrobe."

"She was shy in just this," said James, giving her right tit a little squeeze that made her cheeks flame.

"Pants and shorts aren't typical for female students, and I think the men would be devastated if her tits were covered," said President Sale.

"I feel a little heartbroken myself every time that happens," said James.

Before they left, President Sale stood and gave Lila a kiss on the forehead. He opened the door for them, letting them out, and Lila found she was pleased to walk with straight posture out of the office, her tits bouncing freely. The secretary watched her leave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • School of Sluts Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds