• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 08

The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 08

123

As I drove home from work, I could not stop thinking about how our lives as slave and slut had escalated so quickly. What felt like days ago, I was a powerful executive about to obtain my new and even more respected position, but instead I was driving home soaked in my colleagues urine as the new office demoralized submissive.

My wife, who was the love of my life, was getting fucked, used and stretched by my boss or really my new boss's boss, and tomorrow was our formal collaring ceremony as Master's owned slave and owned slut. Strangely, my body was reacting despite these almost horrific thoughts and my little boy clit was not only erect, but was pulsating in my wet suit pants. As I neared the house, I called Miss Jenny and asked if she could bring me some clothes to the garage and in a very submissive tone explained briefly what had transpired at the office.

In a disgusted fashion, Miss Jenny communicated that I could strip in the garage and come into the house. She further communicated that she had made plans for us to be alone at the house this weekend as she knew it was going to be a very exciting and special weekend for us. Rather than sounding nervous, her voice was electric and she seemed incredibly excited about the events that would be taking place tomorrow. Through the years I knew that my wife was erotic and sensual, but our new Master clearly had her more sexual and slutty than I ever imagined.

Within minutes, I arrived at the house and did as I was ordered...I removed my wet clothes and made my way into the house. Miss Jenny had a big smile on her face and said that she had communicated to Master...she confirmed that we were alone and that that Master's tasks would be delivered shortly. In fact, Master was having a package delivered in the next half hour that would include some items and some instructions...before Miss Jenny could continue the conversation the doorbell rang.

I was in no position to answer the door so shuffled upstairs to get some clothes on while Miss Jenny eagerly answered the door. When I returned downstairs, the box was open and Miss Jenny was removing the colorful garments...she glanced in my direction and began to read the attached note.

"I hope you are both excited for tomorrow. I know that I am and have spoken to the other attendees and they are thrilled and energized as well. It is a great opportunity for you both to finally fully commit and show your ultimate devotion to me as your Master. Though the contracts have been signed, this ceremony is symbolic of your positions as Owned Slave and Owned Slut.

As your Master, part of me wishes I would have held back on some of the tattoos and piercings for the ceremony, but without question, there will still be plenty of surprises tomorrow both in your preparation and for the actual event / ceremony itself.

There are some important aspects leading up to the event that I am ordering you both to comply with starting immediately. Sweating, eating a healthy dinner, and getting some good rest are some of the things I request of each of you. You will both have a busy day tomorrow but I won't cloud either of you with those agendas until the morning.

So sweating can come from many things, but unfortunately for my slut jenny it does not come in the form of me, as her Master, stretching her and fucking her breathless tonight. Rather it comes in the form of exercise at a local club...I would like you both to sweat and get a great workout in this evening. Within this package, you both will find passes to Gym Fit, in our neighborhood, and additionally you will find thoughtful and creative erotic outfits for each of you.

So there is no confusion, slut's outfit consists of the black spandex shorts and the tight white top. We quickly located and reviewed the items...the spandex had bright red lips on the front just above where Miss Jenny's pussy would be while wearing them, and on the back, less bold, but still clearly visible was red lettering spelling out Master's Toy. The white top had dark and bold black lettering spelling out "HOTWIFE".

I shivered and noticed quickly Miss Jenny's similar reaction...as I touched her, I felt her body quivering. I then shifted back to Master's note rather than just peeking at the clothing before me.

"slave's outfit consists of the crotchless pink panties, white spandex shorts and the tight fitting gray shirt. slave is also required to wear his chastity device and should thank me for that given his little boy clit seems to be getting excited so easily these days...we would not want him to be too much on display at the gym with his miniature hard-on. The only other items either of you can wear are socks and shoes. Arrive there at 7 sharp and ask for Tony...it should go without saying, but you both must follow any instructions that Tony provides.

Last thing...slave you will find hair removal cream in the bag and prior to your gym visit, you are required to coat your entire lower body with the cream and remove all of your hair from the waist down. If you are going to continuing to worship my superior cock, you are going to need to show more dedication as my lil bitch. When you arrive back home you will have some additional requests waiting for you."

As I finished the note, my mind was racing and Miss Jenny was already holding up the clothing items for my viewing pleasure. The pink crotchless panties were bright and had multiple large silver beads on the sides. The white pair of spandex was fortunately plain, but my heart raced at how thin the spandex fabric appeared to be, immediately realizing that the combination of bright pink panties would clearly be somewhat visible through the thin white fabric.

The thought of me being in chastity with the white spandex had me fluttering like Miss Jenny...I knew that the device would be visible quite easily through the thin and tight fabric. Thoughts of humiliation engulfed me, but Miss Jenny snapped me back to the present...it is 6:30 and you better get that hair removed as we have to be on our way shortly cucky. I started my track upstairs, but Miss Jenny stopped me...oh how cute and she held up the gray shirt I was required to wear.

It read, cucky is tiny white and worthless with a rather large bold symbol of chastity centered underneath the writing and when she turned it around, I nearly gasped as it read, I happily suck and prepare for my Hotwife.

I was dazed but knew there was little time to think and made my way upstairs to the shower to wash away the hair from my lower body. Per Master's previous instructions, I was keeping myself cleanly shaven in the genital area, but that was not the case with my legs. The task was not easy as the cream burned and did not work very well initially. It took me several applications and some additional burning before I felt that I had properly complied.

I exited the shower and was stunned as I looked in the mirror. Whether a reality or not, I certainly felt more feminine and in my mind, I truly looked more feminine...my legs appeared more shapely and womanly as I stared at them in the mirror which caused me to blush in emasculation. Miss Jenny came in, ordered me to tuck my lil cock between my legs and actually moaned as she took a picture of me. I was certain this would be going to Master, but felt wonderful at the moan she had just provided me. She hugged me and told me to finish getting ready.

We dressed quickly...the most difficult aspect being the work necessary to force my small hard cock into chastity...within a few painful minutes of bending and shoving I finally managed to do so. I looked in the mirror at us and I was horrified...how could we go to the gym in these outfits. Miss Jenny's spandex shorts were very tight, and while the black certainly mitigated the visibility to some extent, her camel toe was still quite apparent. The tight shirt showed every curve and I blushed for her. I next looked at me in the full length mirror and stood in shock.

Again I thought, how could I go to the gym dressed like this and even wondered if I could potentially be arrested for this display. The white spandex shorts were not only tight, but as expected the thin and molded fabric revealed the pink crotchless panties underneath...the beads from the panties were easily visible on the sides and most embarrassing, the tautness revealed my trapped boy clit. It was not completely transparent, but within seconds it could be easily recognized that I was caged underneath. I thought about which would be worse and quickly concluded that I would rather be showing my hardness versus a distinct worn chastity device.

The shirt was also tight and equally embarrassing. The letters were dark and defined...neither side provided me an ability to hide from others in the gym. I wanted Miss Jenny to text Master as I started to worry about us being seen by the neighbors...being noticed by those who might work out at the gym given its proximity, but Miss Jenny communicated that there was not time and regardless, she knew that Master would not allow disobedience. She almost seemed comfortable in her outfit and I guess it was not surprising as she looked amazing...staring at her beauty in fact made me want her that much more. A bit shocking was the tightness of her shorts and the spandex quickly shifted up her delicious tight ass with her first step, immediately revealing the sexy flesh of her well-formed ass cheeks.

Without thinking much more about it, we made our way to the car and entered the gym at 7 sharp. Miss Jenny asked for Tony as I kept my head down. Whether a reality of not, I felt all eyes were on us as a gorgeous black woman approached us and broke me from my trance. Hello there she said...you must be Jenny and cucky. I was surprised at how she addressed us...clearly I must have been blushing as she gave me a wink when I glanced up and connected with her eyes. Without delay, she ushered us to a workout room that was filled with people about to start yoga. Miss Tony brought us to the front where conveniently there were two saved mats. Come visit me after yoga she said and then she departed quickly.

I did my best not to look at the other patrons during the one hour yoga session, but sensed and actually knew that many of the eyes were on us throughout. Even in downward dog, people would look up at us and there were a number of times I heard chuckling and whispers during the hour long session. I was constantly maneuvering my chastity as it was a big inconvenience in many of the poses and in moving my body to get to the specific or commanded poses. Most distracting was the teacher that was just a few feet from us and naturally facing us...she was constantly smirking directly at us and seemed to be out of sorts as she directed us for the full hour.

When the session finally concluded and before we could exit the room, several of the men in the class approached Miss Jenny. The first was a fit and muscular black man that immediately degraded me. I am hopeful that you are not with this sissy guy, but if so you clearly need a real man in your life...he was already pressing up against my lovely wife as I noticed her delicious ass was clearly visible beyond her tight spandex shorts. Miss Jenny smiled and flirted a bit...my sissy and I are in a hurry but hopefully I will see you around soon handsome. I was flabbergasted at her comment and I must have turned a deep red; the man glanced at me with an entertained smirk and even he seemed surprised himself at Miss Jenny's comment. The second man approached...he was a fit, tall male with a "surfer" style haircut.

Again, I was completely ignored and he commented graciously...looks like I have competition (referring to the male that had just approached her)...would you like to go out this evening or even perhaps right now? Again, Miss Jenny completely ignored the fact that we were together at first and flipped his hair smiling and engaging in some flirtation. She then said...right now my sissy and I have some errands to run but perhaps another time. Humiliated I looked to the ground and was not able to capture the look he must have given me. With fear I waited for others to approach, but fortunately Miss Jenny was set on exiting the room.

She took my hand and gleefully skipped out of the yoga room. On a positive note, it was a terrific session and both Miss Jenny and I were drenched in sweat as we quickly found Tony. Tony handed us each a small package and ushered us to our respective bathrooms. Tony first told me to enter the men's room, and to quickly remove my sweaty clothing and toss it out the door to her. I was ordered not to cover myself and to occupy the steam room in a naked and uncovered state for a minimum of 10 minutes. I was told after the steam room, I was required to shower for a minimum of 10 minutes, and then to finally dress in the clothing provided in the small package.

I was unsure what her instructions to Miss Jenny were, but I assumed they were similar in nature. After obeying her orders, there I stood in the locker room completely naked in chastity, my humiliating tattoos clearly visible, while holding a small package that included unknown contents. Before I could think about my predicament, both of the men from the yoga room made their way into the locker room and seemed shocked, but amused at my situation. Doing my best to avoid them, I quickly made my way to the steam room hearing roars of laughter from them both as I did so.

Further to my despair, there were already two men sitting in there as I entered. I made my way to the corner and heard a gasp as I did so. One man quickly left and I just tried to black out what was transpiring. The other man asked what I was wearing and I remained silent. He asked again and finally, I just whispered that my privates were caged and it was not my doing. He was confused and asked if I needed help and I told him no thank you. As we were having our already uncomfortable conversation, the stout black male entered the steam room, naked, and sat uncomfortably near me. H

e was obnoxious...what in hell is that between your legs sissy, he commented. The other man was not interested in being part of this dialogue and left quickly thereafter. I tried to sit in silence, but had little opportunity to do so. The man took hold of his very large cock and shook it...you will have to tell your bitch what I have between my legs sissy. Clearly she is not using or enjoying your tiny cock given it is caged, he continued. He then stared and despite the steam, he was trying to make out my tattoos. What in the world have you done to yourself sissy...I have never seen a man caged and demeaned in such fashion. He finally made out the tattoo...are you an owned slave sissy? And is that truly your cock size versus your Master's? Growing more confident, the man again shook his large cock and said that he had by Master beat by an inch or so...tell that sexy whore wife of yours that I am more than 10 inches in length. I was amazed and glanced again at his huge member.

It was soft and still gigantic in size and I believed without a doubt that he was in fact telling the truth. After what felt like an hour, 10 minutes were finally up and I exited the steam room despite the man continuing to verbally degrade me. The showers were an open format unfortunately and again I was faced with several men showering. I ignored this fact, faced the wall and showered as quickly as I could. Again, the black male entered and continued his assault...does Master allow you to fuck your wife slave? Does your wife even want that small thing inside of her slave? Without engaging in any conversation, I grabbed a towel, dried and exited the showers, quickly making my way to the corner of the men's locker room where I quickly opened the package.

There was a very small pair of white boy shorts with dark black lettering, reading... useless tiny boy clit on the front, and on the back it read...CUCKOLD. The shirt was a stretch pink tank top with bold lettering reading...OWNED SLAVE on the front. I could not believe this was happening and despite the humiliation already experienced, I still contemplated leaving the locker room with only the towel. After a few seconds I came to the realization that this would all be over soon and I quickly dressed. To further my humiliation, the black male approached and watched as I clothed myself in the degrading garments. Doing my best to ignore him, his obnoxious laughter, and his tormenting, derogatory comments, I finally finished dressing in the emasculating outfit and hustled out of the locker room.

Fortunately, I quickly saw and was reunited with Miss Jenny and Miss Tony. Miss Tony brought us to her office and closed the door behind us. Miss Jenny and I were both shaking, but I collected myself and was finally able to now look at my wife's outfit. She wore the sheerest tight white boy shorts revealing her dark naked skin underneath and a similar amount of her delicious ass was uncovered by the small and tight pair of these spandex boy shorts. She also wore a matching sheer tight white tank top revealing the same dark beautiful skin. Her nipples were clearly visible and there was nothing left to the imagination given the sheer fabric.

Miss Tony ignored us both as she dialed Master on her office phone. Sir she said as he answered, they are both here and have complied delightfully with the orders. They love their outfits and I am sending them home unless you have anything further. Master was in a joyful mood...that is terrific news slut Tony and how are you feeling my dear he asked. A little horny if you must know, she answered quickly. Well, why don't you take a few minutes to enjoy yourself...both slut and slave have magnificent tongues honey, he said in a jovial reply. Without hesitation, Miss Tony moaned and stood immediately...slave down on the floor facing up and I complied immediately.

Within seconds, Miss Tony removed her pants and lowered her body to my face. You are only allowed to lick my ass slave she said rather sternly as she continued lowering herself so that her asshole hovered just above my tongue. Slut, she ordered, I want you to tongue my pussy while your sissy husband worships my sweaty ass. Miss Jenny must have maneuvered quickly as I heard a moan and as I did, Miss Tony lowered her ass upon my tongue. I eagerly lapped at her tight delicious asshole and could feel my small cock pulsating. Her ass tasted incredible and I lunged my tongue as far inside of her as I could.

Miss Tony's was gyrating her hips and while I had no visual of what was taking place, I was certain that she was enjoying our servitude. I had no idea how long this took place, but I was enjoying myself greatly and was sad when I heard loud moans coming from Miss Tony. Miss Jenny must have been doing a terrific job as Miss Tony started shaking and shivering...I could sense the incredible orgasm that she was enjoying by the movement of her body. Without warning, Miss Tony stood and actually thanked us. She communicated she had to get back to work and escorted us out of the gym facility. As we departed, I could sense all eyes on us as we must have been quite the sight with our clothing and our wet glossed faces.

Miss Jenny and I quickly made our way back home wondering what else was in store for us this evening. With little surprise, a package was waiting...a text came through from Master that simply read...get some rest as tomorrow will be a long day. You will have a package waiting for you, but do not open until the morning. There will rarely be times you get rest when the kids are not around so my orders are to take advantage of this down time. I was unsure what Miss Jenny felt, but it was comforting to me as I needed the rest after the long week. I wondered if I would be able to actually sleep with the anticipation of tomorrow, but when my head hit the pillow, I was asleep immediately.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds