• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 02

Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 02

12

As I came down from my orgasm Indy wrapped his arms around my waist and held me. No groping or grabbing ass. He just held me, sweetly. Since I was about half a head taller I rested my cheek on the top of his head. I felt delicate little kisses on my neck. This felt so... right. His thick cock was still inside of me and I felt it shrinking. I wished it would stay firm and let me enjoy the feeling of fullness I had experienced for the first time. A feeling I now knew I desired more than a lover's length, or stamina, or strength and power. Fullness had led to a feeling of completeness and satisfaction. The mind blowing orgasm was absolutely shocking. As his member slipped from my pussy, a flood of cum followed.

"Oh shit!" He exclaimed.

"Relax," I replied. "I'll clean it up." As I stood up more cum flowed down my legs. All day today strange (to me) sudden urges had struck me without warning and another hit me as I looked at the massive quantity of his thick, gooey cum on the blue ultrasuede of the sofa. I knelt and sucked it up then sat back and grinned at my shocked little brother.

"Delicious."

"You're crazy."

"Yeah, so what of it?" I asked and wiped my mouth. "I'll get the fabric cleaner and a rag."

Indy pointed at my legs, "Better take care of that first."

I looked at the globs on my thighs and saw more hanging from my pussy. Using my fingers I gathered it all and sucked them clean.

"Done."

"I can't believe you did that." he said.

"Well truthfully, I didn't plan to. The few guys I've sucked didn't taste great, but shit, your first load was delicious and I wanted to see if it was a fluke or a moment of passion or whatever."

"But it came out of your pussy..."

"Yeah, I know. Guys eat pussy, lesbians eat pussy, so what? It's all natural. Just a mix of your cum and my uh, lubricant. My fluids are released to do two things. First to signal by pheromones that I am aroused and ready for sex, and second to lubricate my vagina for comfortable sex. We'll cover my anatomy in Pussy 101 later. Right now we need to clean up."

Indy helped me to clean the sofa and floor where I had dribbled. We used a hair dryer to eliminate the wet spot and then inspected our work. I realized the room stank of sweat and sex so we sprayed a deodorizer and vacuumed the carpet. Gathering our clothes we went upstairs.

As Indy started into his bedroom I grabbed his arm and spun him around, pinning him to the wall.

"Pop quiz!" I said grinning. "Kiss me soft and sweet, first date quality."

He smiled and placed his hands on my waist and kissed me as instructed.

"Good. Now kiss me with more intensity, say third or fourth date with a girl you really like."

Indy placed his arms around my ribcage and held me tightly as he kissed me using just the right amount of pressure, and teased with the tip of his tongue.

"Okay, that was great. Now kiss me like a lover."

Indy looked at me for a second and spoke softly "Is that what we are Leia? I thought this was just tutoring me for other girls. Are we supposed to be lovers now?"

"Do you want to be?" I asked. "I don't see why we can't do it all. I will be your tutor. I will be your lover. I will be your sister and most importantly I will be your friend. Is that okay?"

Indy looked like he was about to cry, then he took my head in his hands and kissed me with all the passion he could muster. Our tongues danced and our mouths worked as we each tried to consume the other. I felt his cock rising between my legs. Fuck! He was ready to go again! I broke the kiss and pulled him into the bathroom. I bent over at the sink and spread my legs. Looking at him in the mirror, I smiled.

"Taking a girl from behind has many advantages for both partners. Sometimes called doggie style or simply banging from behind, it allows you to play with her ass. So stick it in bro."

Indy fumbled a little trying to find the opening. I coached him and he slid it in. This could have been embarrassing with another girl. But soon he was lubed up with the fluids from my surprisingly wet pussy and was able to fuck me comfortably.

"Another advantage to this is that you can really go deep, well, unless she has too much ass! And when you want to pound hard and fast, her ass offers padding. Put your hands on my waist, there, like that, and you can get a little more control. Now when you both decide to fuck hard and fast you gotta watch out that you don't pull out. I had a boyfriend who did that and then when we slammed together it almost broke his cock. He ended up on the floor in tears. It hurt me too. So slowly pull out until only the head is still inside. There, yes, like that. Get used to that, uh, range."

Indy focused on long slow strokes and it felt incredible. I watched him in the mirror and found myself truly enjoying this fuck. Damn but the boy was good! His cock did slip out a time or two but since we were going slow it was no big deal. I realized the incredible pleasure I was experiencing each time he inserted his thick cock into me.

"Indy, if you go slow like this, it's okay to pull out and enter again. The act of penetration is so erotic and satisfying on its own. Just be aware that with a cock as thick as yours, you are pumping air inside of me and I have to have a chance to relieve the pressure... Like this." and I queefed.

Indy laughed.

"Just don't laugh if a girl does it during sex. It might embarrass her." I said, "Now fuck me some more brother."

Indy slid his thick cock back inside of me and as he fucked me I continued his lesson.

"As you have no doubt noticed, this position allows more direct pressure on the top of your dick. Can you feel it?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Indy grunted. What about anal sex?" he asked.

"Well some girls like it and some don't. I've never done it. But you're not ready for that advanced material yet."

I dropped my head and and focused on the intense feeling of pleasure that was spreading through me. I didn't care about my job of tutoring my brother right now. I was too wrapped up in my own enjoyment. And I truly was enjoying this fuck. God the boy had potential. Being so young and inexperienced he would be able to fuck frequently, getting hard with a moments notice. And that cock! Holy shit!

Sadly I knew that we couldn't wait much longer, Mom would be coming home soon. Luckily I knew how to help the boy along.

"Another thing good about this position is that it allows you to watch your cock sliding in and out of my pussy. Can you see it Indy? Can you see your glistening cock sliding in and out of my pussy? Can you see how wet I am? Do you see how my pussy lips are stretched by your big, thick cock?"

Indy didn't answer, but I could see him in the mirror looking down.

"Pound me Indy, pound my pussy!"

Indy picked up the pace and the bathroom was filled with the sound of our bodies slapping together, his grunting and my labored breathing... Then,

"I'm cumming Leia!"

And again I felt his warm cum spurting deep into me and filling me. I relished the sensation and was so thankful for being on the pill. God It would have been a shame to bottle all that up inside a condom. This was amazing. I had never felt this much cum in me ever before. Wow, what a load this boy gives! And only thirty minutes or so apart! Damn, how often could he do this I wondered?

Indy finally started to relax and I quickly grabbed a glass from by the sink and held it between my legs. As Indy pulled his cock out, the cum poured into the glass. I stood up slowly and turned to rest against the counter, keeping the glass between my legs and watched as his massive load drained from me. I squeezed the last globs out and held the glass up to examine.

"Very nice, Indy! It's thick and nicely white. That's probably the sperm. Semen tends to be thinner and more translucent. This probably means that your sperm count is very high. So I would suggest that you be very careful fucking girls, make damn sure they are consistent on the pill like me, or pull out and cum somewhere else."

"Huh?"

"You know, in their mouth, on their tits or face. Whatever the two of you agree on."

Looking at Indy I tilted the glass and drank it all down.

I sent Indy to his room and showered again. I didn't want to be sitting at the dinner table with Mom and smelling like sex. I changed clothes and decided to occupy my mind by fixing dinner. I was mostly successful. All along my pussy would remind me that it wasn't used to this and a moment later would quiver and ache in desire as my mind kept flashing back to the awesome sex.

Still, I managed to get the chicken breasts baked and the veggies sauteed just in time. Mom was very pleased to find that dinner was ready without her needing to do anything beyond kicking off her shoes and pouring herself some wine.

There was the usual small talk as we ate and then as Indy and I cleaned up, Mom went in to watch some TV. When we were done, we went in to join her. Mom was reclining on the sofa and I took the recliner. Since the other seats had a poor view of the TV,Mom motioned Indy to join her and pulled him closer, wrapping her arm around him and he had little choice but to rest his head on her chest. He lasted maybe twenty minutes or so, then suddenly made some excuse and bolted to his room.

Mom hit the mute button, "What was that all about?" she asked. "I thought he liked this show."

"Aw gee, Mom, let me see. Maybe he was forgetting something important or doesn't feel well..." I decided on a whim to try the truth and see how she reacted. "Or maybe it was because of his erection."

"What!?"

"Geezus Mom, He's almost nineteen and I'm sure he is thinking about sex like all boys his age and you not only held him tight but you put his head on your big titty-pillows!"

"But I'm his mother!"

"You're his hot looking, sexy-as-shit Mom that boys his age typically fantasize about. Really Mom, all through high school I heard guys talk about how sexy you looked and if I heard it I'm sure Indy did too."

Mom was quiet and stared off at the ceiling as if trying to see into Indy's room.

"Yeah, he's probably jacking off right now." I said softly.

Mom shot me a look of surprise, then looked back at the ceiling. "What do I do?" she asked.

Part of me wanted to tell her to go up there and fulfill his fantasy, to fuck her son just like she probably fucked her brother and sister. But it was too soon. I needed to play it safe. She needed time to decide if she wanted this. Besides, even if she did fuck her siblings, there was no way to know yet how she might react to the revelation that I had been fucking my brother.

"I dunno Mom, just give him space and recognize that he finds you sexy. So, you know, no more awkward embraces."

I could tell that Mom was distracted and after another half hour of pretending to watch TV, she announced that she was going to bed. I went into the kitchen (which was under her bedroom) and heard the shower running. I pictured my brother in his room jacking off and Mom masturbating in her shower. Suddenly another urge hit me and I went up to my room and quietly slipped out onto the deck, and around the corner to Mom's room. Damn! Her curtains were closed.I went back to my room and had just gone in and sat in the dark to think when I saw movement on the deck. Mom was pausing at my window and peering in. She must have assumed I was still downstairs and she slipped past on her way to Indy's room. Seizing the opportunity, I slipped from my room, down the hall and into hers. I tugged on the curtain cord to gap the drapes barely an inch and went back into my room and waited. A few minutes went by and then I saw Mom sneak past on her way back to her room. I gave her five minutes to get relaxed and another five to be safe before sneaking back out and around to her room. A thin, pale sliver of light shone out onto the deck. I carefully peered in. There was my mom, naked on her bed, and masturbating with a vibrator! She looked so beautiful. Her big natural breasts were supported by her arms as both hands were between her legs. One hand held the vibrator and the other was fingering her pussy. As I watched, she would pull her wet fingers out and suck them clean, then finger herself some more. Her shapely legs stroked up and down the bed and she sucked on her lower lip.

As I watched, I felt my own pussy getting wet. Why was that? This was my Mom, but it was also so damn sexy! I knew I should leave, but I couldn't tear myself away. Soon I was unable to resist the urge and started to rub myself through my pants. As Mom progressed towards her climax I tugged on my waistband and shoved my hand inside to touch and then finger myself. Then Mom grabbed a pillow and put it over her face as her back arched and I realized that she was orgasming. Quickly I slipped back into my room and jumped in bed with my favorite dildo and reached my own orgasm a couple of minutes later.

After a bit, I slipped back downstairs and turned off the TV and lights. I stood there in the dark and thought about everything that had happened since this morning. Damn, what a day!

Now...

What about tomorrow?

That night I had a dream. A very intense dream. I dreamed that Indy and I were fucking like mad in my bed, and that our mother was supervising! Mom was clad in standard dominatrix attire and used a riding crop to direct or correct us. And when I finally awoke, my bed was soaked with sweat and my panties soaked with my fluids. I sat there for a few moments getting my heart rate down and then got up and headed for bathroom. After relieving my bladder I washed up with a cool cloth and returned to bed. I had to throw a towel over the wet area though. I still had a couple of hours before my alarm and managed to drift off to sleep again.

Wednesday morning came and I was in the kitchen in my swimsuit sipping juice when Mom came down ready for work.

"Got anything planned for the day?" she asked.

"Oh I dunno, there is this cute guy I've decided might be worth the effort..." I said. "I might see if he's free today."

"Well I hope he's better than the last guy you dated, he was very good looking but rather immature."

"Yeah, well, I know he's a lot smarter than Bob, but we'll just have to see how things develop."

After Mom left I waited another fifteen minutes to make sure she didn't turn around before going out to the pool. I never looked at the house but was pretty sure Indy would be watching. I removed my top and bottoms before diving in and starting my laps. After my routine was completed, I floated on my back and hoped that Indy was watching. Watching but not jacking off. No, I wanted him to have a nice big load of cum for me when we resumed our lessons.

As I contemplated my desires and choices, I found myself recalling the pics on Mom's laptop. Was Mom truly having sex with her siblings? How long had this been going on? When and how did it start? How often did they do it? And what about her spying on Indy? I know he almost never closes his drapes so she could easily see in, and I wondered if she'd seen something because she went back to her bed and masturbated. Of course none of this meant that she would be okay with her two kids fucking each other. Then again what if she was? Hell, no way to know for sure and if the answer was no, then it would be best to keep this a secret. Still, if she ever did give me a sign that she was okay with it... But what about Indy? I knew he liked fucking me yesterday, would he still want to today? One thing was certain, I sure as hell wasn't going to tell Indy about Mom!

I got out of the pool and dried off. I was a little disappointed that Indy hadn't come out. Oh well, I really hadn't expected him to. I went into the house and after a quick rinse in the shower, I threw on a sheer white top and a short skirt. Looking in my mirror I could easily see my nipples and approved. I went to Indy's room and knocked.

"Hey bro! I'm fixing pancakes, come on down!" I smirked, I knew Indy's favorite breakfast would get him up and downstairs even if he didn't want to...

Sure enough, about the time I had the first stack on a plate he was there. We didn't talk much as we ate. I could tell that he was uncomfortable. After I finished, I came around to his side of the table and picked up his plate just as he finished. Setting it aside I sat on the table in front of him with my feet on either side of his chair. He looked nervous.

"The lesson for this morning is twofold," I said. "Pussy Anatomy and Cunnilingus." I lifted my skirt to reveal my bare pussy. "This upper region is commonly called the mound and archaically the mons venus. Below it you see my outer labia, the fleshy parts here. And inside are my inner labia, the petal like lips. Most girls like to receive oral sex as much as guys like to give it. If the guy is good at it that is. Before you can do that, you must learn all you can about the pussy itself. The important thing you need to remember is that a pussy can get sore and inflamed if abused, so take it easy. The technique you use depends on the girl and the circumstances. Let's start off with kisses to my inner thighs. Go on, kiss them."

With an awkwardness that revealed his nervousness, Indy kissed my thighs, but wasn't into it. He looked up.

"Leia this isn't right. You're my sister..."

"Yesterday you fucked your sister and seemed to like it."

"Yeah, but... it's wrong."

"Why? Because society doesn't want inbreeding which leads to birth defects, but we aren't making babies. I'm on the pill. And so what if most religions prohibit it, we aren't religious enough to care. And what's more, it happens a lot in the shadows and privacy of homes. People just like us do it and keep it a secret. And as long as we keep it a secret, it's okay."

"It still feels weird." he said. "I mean I like it, and I really appreciate you doing this for me, but it just feels so... strange, to have sex with my sister."

"Do you find me attractive?" I asked. "If I wasn't your sister, am I pretty enough for you to date and maybe have sex with?"

He hesitated and looked at my pussy in front of him then slowly looked up at me.

"Listen Leia, that's not fair. How can I honestly answer that? Yeah you're pretty and looking at your pussy right now makes me hard, but..."

I realized what he was trying to say, "But you prefer women with more curves, bigger titties, softer and rounder..."

"Yeah."

"Maybe the more mature type... like Mom."

Again Indy looked at me and I could read a whole range of emotions on his face. There was shock that I'd figured it out, fear of my anger or rejection, and embarrassment that his dark secret was laid bare.

"I get it. Mom is really hot. She has an awesome body and last night when she put your head on those big titties you got a hard-on and that's why you left. You want to fuck Mom and I gotta say that I can't blame you. But you know that that is... well, incest. The same incest that you and I are committing. And you believe that all you can do is fantasize because there is no way in hell Mom is gonna fuck you. So you and I are gonna fuck. A lot. You can fantasize about Mom all you want, but don't you dare jack off and waste that awesome cum. I want you to save it for me. I want to feel it in my pussy and I want to suck it from your thick cock and swallow it. So you dream about Mom's big titties but you fuck your loving sister and we'll keep this a secret. Deal?"

Indy's face split into a big grin "Deal! And thanks Leia, you know, for understanding."

I leaned forward and kissed him. My mind was racing with possibilities. Indy wanted Mom, but didn't think it was possible. Mom probably wanted Indy, but likewise thought it impossible. I had Indy, but wanted... what? What did I want?

"Okay," I said sitting back, "it's time to get back to your lesson. Kiss my thighs and very slowly get closer to my pussy. Don't just dive in unless she begs you. Nah, take your time and let the anticipation build. There, yes like that."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds