• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My New Roommate Ch. 02

My New Roommate Ch. 02

I woke up the next morning to see Lucy, my new roommate, sitting on a stool faced away from me maybe two feet to my left. She must have been eating breakfast and hadn't realized I was awake, as she was wearing extremely short, pink booty shorts that barely covered her big ass. Both of her cheeks overflowed off the sides of the stool, almost as if it could get stuck in her crack. Jeremy was sitting next to her, so I quickly averted my gaze.

"Good morning, guys," I said with a yawn, sitting up.

Lucy turned in her stool. "Good morning, sleepy head!" She reached down and ruffled my hair. As she leaned forward, her breasts bulged out of her tight white tanktop. How a nipple didn't pop out I will never know. "You want some bacon?"

"Sure," I said, starting to remove my blanket.

"Oh, you don't have to get up, Sweetie," she replied. She had some bacon in her hand. "Open wide." I opened my mouth and closed my eyes, and delicious bacon found its way into it. It was the perfect way to start my day.

"Do you have to feed him like that?" asked Jeremy. "Like he's some kind of baby?"

Lucy gave a little smirk, then said "It looks like Jeremy needs a little morning pick me up. Come on baby." She picked him up out of his chair and walked him to the bathroom, carrying him like a sack of potatoes. The door was shut behind them. "I don't need-" his voice said, but was then muffled. "Quiet dear," she said. "This should only take a second..." I heard a slobbering sound, and a strained voice. I could hear him groaning softly. After only a couple of seconds, I heard him gasp, then breathe heavily. "Take your time, baby," she said, then opened the door. He must have been placed in the bath tub, because I couldn't see him. Then again, she did block almost the entire doorway. She closed the door behind her and walked to me.

"Sorry about him, he gets jealous really easily. Also, he sees how tiny you are, and he knows how much I like little cuties," she winked at me as she said that. "By the way, thanks for keeping last night a secret. I can tell we're going to make great roommates."

"Oh, no problem," I responded.

"And I almost forgot, I'm throwing a little party tonight. As a thank you, I'll hook you up with my friend, Shannon. She's tiny, just like you. I think you guys would be a super cute couple. What do you say to that?"

"Sounds like fun, I'm down." I had never been to a party, so this whole thing would be completely new to me. I decided to shower up and start getting my shit done early. Jeremy had left for now to do his own thing, and we were busy with whatever it is we had to do. I had finished my shower, and was brushing my teeth with a towel around my waist. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I said.

Lucy opened the door. "Do you mind if I grab my hair ties?"

"Sure."

She walked into the bathroom and her big ass brushed the towel around my waist, unfurling it and sending it sprawling to the floor. I was completely naked! She then stepped on the towel as she rummaged a rack for her hair clips. There was no way I was going to be able to rip my towel away. "Umm... hey my towel fell."

She turned to look at the damage. First she looked at my face, then her eyes went further south, where my hands were instinctively blocking the view. "You're so cute!" she laughed. She scooped me up by my arm pits and held me up in the air. "And you're so light. You have to be at least ten pounds lighter than Jeremy!" She gave me a light toss and caught me again. She looked at my penis, which was now fully erect at 4 inches. "And look how little your cock is! Oh. My. God. You are so precious! If I was your wifey, I would destroy you in bed." She started laughing, and I turned beat red. "I think my pinkie is bigger!" She wrapped one arm around my torso and was able to hold me up still, with ease. With her free arm, she moved her hand to my dick, balled it into a fist, the extended her meaty pinkie. It was indeed longer and thicker than I was. I wanted to die. "Yeah, I would wreck you in bed. You better hope I don't come home drunk and horny sometime without Jeremy. I might try to crush your tiny, cute little body!" My hands were, for whatever reason, resting on her chest, which was jutting out like an airplane tray. I yanked them away as soon as I realized. "Oh, is that why you got hard, little one? Hahaha. Don't worry, I won't tell Shannon. She doesn't have big boobs like me. If you want to play with me, you'll have to wait your turn." She winked and put me down, and stepped off of my towel. She picked it up and handed it to me. "Cover up, Little Boy," she said. She made her way out of the room.

Aside from wanting to swallow cyanide, I was getting a bit uncomfortable with how relaxed she was with me. Is this what people were like in the real world. I guess I wasn't the most experienced cat ever, but I felt pretty confident people didn't just play with other peoples' naked bodies. I tried to shake that whole situation off, and before I knew it, the party was starting.

There were a miraculous number of people inside this studio apartment. Maybe ten people were crowded inside, and we were all drinking. Underage drinking? Now this I could get behind. Lucy, of course, stood out in the crowd as looking like three people shoved into one. She barreled towards me with a tiny girl in tow. "Mike! This is Shannon!" Shannon stepped forward out of Lucy's shadow. She was tiny indeed, maybe 5'3" and not much over 90 pounds. She was very pretty, with light blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes. "See? Isn't he cute?"

"He is! Want to come get me something to drink, Mike?"

"Y-Yeah!" I said nervously. She grabbed my hand and we sauntered off to the refrigerator. We dug around in there for a bit and each grabbed a Bud Light. "So how do you know Lucy?"

"We went to high school together. Go Tigers!" We laughed. "We have always been total opposites, me being tiny and her having boobs the size of my head. And god she keeps growing! Anyways, things always just worked out between us, and now here we are, tearing up house parties and shit. How about you?"

"I'm her new roommate. I saw the ad. It was cheap, seemed like a good idea. She's pretty cool. I think it's gonna be easy living here."

"For sure," she said. "Look, they are playing drunk Twister! Let's go do it!" She grabbed my hand and we lurched forward to the mat. Lucy and Jeremy were standing there. "Couples Twister, Lucy?"

"Such a good idea!" she replied. We all stepped forward. Shannon took the left side, then me, then Lucy, then Jeremy. "Everyone has to chug their beers before we start. Oh, and open a new one." I did what I was told. Man I was a lightweight. Almost instantly I was feeling woozy. "Begin!"

"Right Foot Red!"

We all started on the red side, so we all stepped onto the mat.

"Right Hand Yellow!"

That was two spaces ahead. We all had to reach a bit further. Lucy had her arm blocking Jeremy, but I turned to look at her and I got a full show of her massive udders hanging under her. I turned to look at Shannon. "Hey," she whispered. "If one of us wins, I'll give you a special gift later, okay?" She licked her lips after she said that. I nodded.

"Left hand Green!"

Green was at the other end, so well all had to stretch. I made sure to give Shannon extra room. I could hear Lucy and Jeremy bickering to my right. I think it was about space. Made sense. She took up a lot of room over there. I was getting lucky tonight for sure.

"Left Foot Red!"

Well this wasn't good. Someone was getting eliminated. Everyone was cheering, and I could faintly hear chatter to my right. Surely this was where Lucy and Jeremy would fall. I couldn't wait to get my special gift. Suddenly, I heard a shriek to my left. Wait, was that Shannon?

"Hey, you bitch!" she yelled, part laughing. I turned to my left and didn't see anything. I turned to my right to see Lucy much closer to me than before, her breasts now right near my face. Her tank top could only hold in so much, and her side boob was bulging out, producing more boob than the rest of the girls here combined. I could feel something big behind me. Now it made sense. Lucy basically kicked Shannon off, and her foot was now occupying the spot where Shannon used to be. "You look like you're doing Mike from behind," Shannon said, laughing. "I'm starting to get jealous." Everyone was laughing now.

"Left Hand Yellow!"

Quickly, I darted my left hand backwards and grabbed my spot. Much to my surprise, Lucy was unfazed. She was so big, she was able to reach all the way over my body and grab the yellow spot to the left of me. She was now completely on top of me. It was like being a small child under a table. Her breasts were now resting on my head, weighing me down. They were so heavy it was insane! I could barely lift them up to see people laughing hysterically at me. With her loose tank top on, I was being forced down by giant fabric orbs. "He's in Heaven!" I heard someone call out.

"Don't fall on him!" shouted Shannon. "I was just starting to like him. I don't want to date a pancake!"

"Oh don't worry Shannon! I'll take good care of him." With that, she rotated her chest back and forth, causing her boobs to sway like giant pendulums, and my head going with them. I felt so helpless underneath her.

"Right Foot Green!"

"Not gonna happen!" exclaimed Lucy. Everyone laughed and cheered, and she collapsed on top of me. Everything went dark. I was trapped underneath a huge mound of fabric covered flesh. She was immensely heavy. No matter how hard I struggled, I couldn't get her off. I had one arm that was lucky enough to be sticking out from under the wreckage. I could barely hear anything. It sounded like I was under water. I could hear Lucy laughing uncontrollably. Hopefully she realized I was literally underneath her and she rolled over. Well, as they say, be careful what you wish for. She rolled over to the side, and I went with her. My head had sandwiched between her tits, and my body had been trapped between her thighs. She reached down and grabbed at my crotch, and everyone laughed, including Shannon. These people were all crazy. How could they just be okay with all of these things happening?

"And the winner is... Jeremy!" Everyone cheered. "But really it's Mike!"

"Ooh Mike! I didn't know you felt this way!" laughed Lucy. She peeled me out from between her breasts and let me get my bearings. Shannon helped me to my feet.

"Damn," I said. "Sorry I couldn't bring home the W."

"Oh it's okay. I think you've earned that special gift after that. I haven't laughed that hard in years. Dude, your head was like, sandwiched in there. I'm impressed you didn't suffocate under her. You're a hero in my book." The rest of the party was more subdued, with everyone just sitting and drinking and talking. Eventually everyone would filter out, but the four of us remained.

"We're gonna take the couch, okay Mike?" Lucy said. "You two can have the bed. Treat him nice, Shannon."

"You got it, Booby!" Fitting nickname. We were all pretty drunk. I was about five beers in, and she was god knows how drunk. After the lights went out, Lucy started snoring almost immediately. "It's our time to shine," Shannon whispered. She grabbed my pants and unbuckled the belt. Pulling then down, she tugged on my underwear to reveal my cock, which was standing at attention. "Ready for your gift?"

"Oh yeah," I replied.

She went straight to it, putting her mouth around my cock and bobbing her head up and down. She seemed very good at it. I suddenly realized that Lucy wasn't snoring. She was instead lying awake on her back, gripping Jeremy by the hair and forcing his face into her breasts. His face essentially disappeared in her mountain of cleavage. We must have startled her awake or something. I couldn't even tell if Jeremy was even conscious as he seemed like a rag doll in her arms, only there to do what she wanted. I imagined myself in Jeremy's position, my face deep in cleavage. I stared intently at her breasts, and it wasn't long before I shot a load. "Hey," she said, wiping her lips. "A little warning next time, eh?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. And thank you, that was incredible."

"Thanks. I kind of pride myself on my blowjobs."

"You are for sure the master." I held her for the rest of the night as we passed out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My New Roommate Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds