• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bobby at the Cheerleader Carwash Ch. 03

Bobby at the Cheerleader Carwash Ch. 03

12

By STORMKING (M/fff, M/f, Reluc, Rom, BD, Viol)

The story's characters are fictional and are 18-years or older. This story is the third chapter of Bobby and his three cheer slaves. Reading the first two chapters is strongly encouraged.

Although the idea for this story came from pictures of an actual cheerleader carwash in Georgia, this story and characters are fantasy and 18-years old and over.

My deepest thanks to those read my stories and left feedback in the form of emails, favorite-marking, and leaving comments (both good and bad). It really meant a lot to me especially as I went through a tragedy in my life recently. I apologize for the lateness of this chapter.

Some readers indicated preference for a Romance Theme in this chapter. I felt that same way too. Tags of D/S, Bondage, and Reluctance will be in this story. I feel that is how our favorite pervert Bob is wired for maximum hedonism, and the girls seem to like having that old alpha male as their owner. Be warned that there is a scene of violence in this episode.

Please enjoy!

*****

Previously: After retirement, I came upon a high school cheerleader carwash. I captured Emma and her two friends Sofia and Bree without a fight or weapon. For the last four and a half months, I kept them in naked bondage. They have broken and submitted to me by bondage and the power pounding of my big cock. The girls are now over four months pregnant. I am their Master, but over time they have slowly worked their female magic on me to the point where I'm not so sure if I'm really in complete charge .

EMMA: 5'2, 32b, 100 pounds, Blond, 5.5 Shoe, Cheer Captain and Tennis

SOPHIE: 5'4", 122 pounds, 36d breasts, Blond, Size 6.5 Feet, Violin

BREE: 5'6" 134 pounds, 34c, size 7 feet, Martial Arts and Field Hockey

FAITH: 5'9", 158 pounds, size 9 feet, Amish Girl Skills

"Come on, you old bastard! Go ahead and fuck like me like I'm a worthless teen slut. That's it! Harder! Faster! Do it!" Bree yells at me. I have her tied to the ladder on the back of the R.V. Her wrists are tied to the ladder, and her ankles tied to the ladder's sides. The gold nipple rings on her labia and nipples reflect the sunlight.

"Shut...shut up slut!. Take...take it!" I gasped out.

I was feeling dizzy, and my legs were shaky. My back was killing me. Overall, I've been feeling like crap over the last few weeks.

"What the fuck's wrong, you big slave-master! You turning into a pussy on me? Come on! Come on! Keep shoving that big rape stick into me!"

Off to the side, I see Sofia on all fours, her ankles and hands are cuffed. Behind her, Emma is fucking her with a strap-on cock. Sofia is moaning and grunting as her team captain gives her doggy-style sex and pulls on Sofia's nipple and labia rings.

'Fuck...you, slut!" I whisper.

"That's the idea, you old fart. Bring it! Ram your sex slave! Do it!," Bree taunts me.

Having three pieces of prime cheer meat was catching up to me. The girls were athletic and young and insatiable in bed, even though they were almost five months pregnant. They constantly needed me to the point where I wasn't sure anymore who was in charge.

Over the last months, the bondage and forced sex had slowly turned into a fun sexual high to them. I have had to keep popping those little blue pills constantly. Over the last few weeks, I have been experiencing worsening symptoms of headaches, dizziness, nausea, stomach issue, and over the last few days chest pains. I've been taking a lot of aspirin.

"What's the matter, you old fuck? You dropping out on me? Pussy! You kidnap three innocent girls, assault them, and get them pregnant, and now you're wimping out?"

My vision is starting to fade.

"Come on big man, rape my 18-year old high school cheerleader pussy..."

I shove my cock in and stay there as I cum deep in the teen love tunnel. My eyes roll up as the pain in my chest spikes. I think Bree is angry that she hasn't cum yet, then her voice changes from anger to fear. I struggle to hear what she's saying.

"Bobby! What's wrong? Oh my...Emma help us. Something's wrong with B..." is the last sentence I hear as I pass out.

I wake up. The room is white. It smells like cleanser. I'm not in the R.V. I hear Emma's voice and see her beautiful face. Her hands on my face, her lips on mine.

"What happened, Em?" I manage to barely say. My mouth and throat feel dry.

"The doctor said you had a mild heart attack. You've been out for two days. When yo collapsed, I drove you to the nearest hospital. I told them you were my dad. We almost lost you," a teary-eyed Emma said with deep emotion.

Hospital? Shit! My wrists, I can't move them.

"My wrists are Velcro-strapped! Am I under arrest?"

"No. The first night you were here, you were disoriented and combative. You tried to pull your I.V. out," Emma said as she removed the nylon cuffs. Then she got on her cell phone and talked to the girls.

"What's going on? Where are Bree and Sofia? Did they run off? What's happened?" I said worriedly as I know knew I was completely vulnerable with no escape.

"Hey! He's awake. Yeah, he's good. You can come up one at a time. We don't someone here to see all three of us together, or there might be trouble. Bye!"

"We're all here. Bree is on her way from the R.V. which is parked outside. So this is what happened since you collapsed. I diagnosed that you had an attack. So while Sofia released Bree, I ran inside and got the defibrillator. Once you were stable, we carried you in the R.V. Bree drove us to the nearest hospital while I got on my cell phone and called ahead. They were waiting for us at the door when we arrived and I handed them your health insurance card and your HSA debit card..."

Huh? Bree driving my R.V.? Emma has her cell phone and my cards which are locked in my safe? WTF?

"Wait? Bree? Cell phone? My cards? What? How?" I asked not trying to shrill.

"Oh my silly man. We've known your safe combination for the last three months. We also know where your guns are hidden. By the way, how many fake identities do you have? And don't you think it's dangerous to keep $40,000 in cash?" she said with a smile.

I heard the sounds of someone running and next I saw Bree who seemed happy to see me.

"Why didn't you just leave me there to die? You all could have escaped!"

Emma and Bree looked upset.

"Leave you? How could we do that to our man, and the father of our babies? We're religious too. We could never abandon a helpless person. And remember, the four of us had our marriage ceremony on top of that mountain. You gave me a diamond and ruby wedding ring, while Sofia got a emerald and diamond one and Bree got the diamond and sapphire ring. Rings mean commitment! So sorry Bobby, you're stuck with us."

"Yeah, that's right, you old pervert. We're your property till the end!" Bree chimed in.

"Yes you are, my sexy pregnant slave wives," I smiled and squeezed Emma's and Bree's hands.

During the afternoon and night, the three girls took turns sitting next to me. Sofia was concerned that my man tool was permanently wrecked, so she used her hands to get me hard. Then she sucked me deep throat style, and she swallowed all my man juice. She must have told her sister-wives, because they were all smiles and egged me on how they expected me to do my slave-master duties once I was released. I promised them bondage, the flogger, and hard-fucking.

As I drifted back to sleep, I reflected on the last five months. I had trust issues which is normal in my old lines of work. I worried that in the middle of the night, the girls got loose and were standing over me with knives, ready to kill for what I have done to them.

That fear was now gone. They were loyal to me. They even liked me. In Emma's case, it was more like the love between husband and wife. I already knew that Bree was a pain-slut and needed me to give her what she needed deeply. To her, I was a brutal slave-owner who happened to be her close friend. Sofia was the shy, intellectual girl who depended on me to bring her to life as a woman.

Stockholm Syndrome cases? Yes? No? Maybe?

I know is that I liked having them, they didn't abandon me, and that's enough for me.

Just before check out, the girls came up to help get me dressed and gather my things. All three, sloppy. Somebody might figure out who we were. But I was still not a hundred percent.

My physician, Dr. Elizabeth Walker, came in and closed the door behind her. I saw that as an ominous sign. Now that I was better, I took a good look at her. Black hair. Blue eyes. about 5'11. Breasts 34dd. One of the nurses said that Liz went to college on a volleyball scholarship.

"So Bobby, where are you taking your three kidnapped and ravished pregnant cheerleaders to next? Some slave auction? A remote mountain cabin? a dungeon basement in some mansion?" she asked with a steely gaze. She looked like she was about 35.

As my girls frantically tried to convince the doctor that they were with me voluntarily and not being coerced or blackmailed by me, I relaxed and put my poker face on. If I was getting busted, the cops would have been with her.

"Girls, quiet please! Not sure yet. Maybe my ranch in Texas or the one in Wyoming. Why? Do you want to come with us?" I saw no wedding rings on her finger. She noticed my look.

"I've been divorced for the last four years. I caught the bastard fucking my cousin. I have two kids. Sally is a senior in high school and wants to go to Arizona State. Davy is on a football scholarship at Memphis State. I'm 41. Not exactly a spring chicken," she smiled weakly.

"Well, you'll be an empty Nester in June. You are welcome to visit us anytime if you wish."

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it hard enough to make her wince and moan in pain.

"However, I will warn you. If you do come, you will be treated like my girls are as sex slaves. You will be naked at all times. You will wear a slave collar or choker. You will be in bondage 24/7. You will be whipped and clamped. Finally, I will be pounding all three of your holes. I will make you orgasm over and over. Get off the pill or any other birth control. Women are made to be bred, and I might decide to knock you up."

I pulled her towards me and put her in my lap. I kissed her, slipping her tongue. At first she struggled, but I held her tight and my deep kiss smothered her screams until she just went limp and kissed me back. My hand went under her skirt. Her pantyhose crotch and panties were wet.

"You wet down there! You like it don't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I do, sir. It's been so long," she whispered as she wept.

"Then I better see you visiting us real soon, Dr. Slut."

"Yes, I will. I promise."

I looked up at the girls. Their mouths were open in shock, and their eyes were flashing anger as the doctor and I exchanged contact information.

We were on the curb as we waited for Bree to bring up the RV. The girls were giving me the cold shoulder. Then Emma blew up.

"What was that all about? You...you cheated on us. With that old hag. Right in front of us. Jerk! You...you asshole! How could you do that to us? Don't you want us anymore?" she said angrily as she cried. Sofia was crying too. I pulled them onto my lap and hugged them while I sat in the wheelchair.

I waited until Bree pulled up and stood in front of me. She sat down and grabbed my right leg. All three girls cried while I softly explained to them my reasons.

"Girls, about four and a half months from now you're going to give birth to our babies. We need a doctor. Second, Dr. Liz knew who we were. I didn't think she would turn us in, but I didn't want to take the chance. I needed to control her with the promise of rough sex. Last, she's hurting too, just like we have been hurt in the past. You girls are religious. You can't turn your backs on her."

That pacified the girls. That night, we were camped out in another remote area. It was time to have the meeting. I tried the explain the difficulties of a Wyoming winter, but the girls wanted it. As for sex, they told me that they did not want another medical emergency. So I was only allowed to have sex with each girl once a say. That's three times a day total. They also put me on a healthy diet. Bree and Emma took over the driving as the girls wanted to see and do more stuff along the way to Wyoming. Tomorrow, we were to visit Elvis' Graceland mansion.

Finally, Emma spoke for the girls about their families. This is where I got a bit misty-eyed at her pleas. Still, I didn't cry. Real men don't cry.

"We've been missing for five months. Our families must be worried sick about what happened to us. Were we murdered? Were we sold into some harem overseas? Are we prostitutes in some crappy city? They need to know and get comfort in that we are okay. We girls talked it over. When you took us, you used no weapons. You never threatened us. You tied us up, but we never struggled and never tried to escape. We just went with you, no matter how scared we were about going off with a stranger. Bree tried to escape, but she wanted the thrill of being run down. When you didn't go after her, she came back and was happy to fight you even though she got her ass kicked."

Emma wiped her tears with my hanker-chief.

"Look Bobby, we know that all four of us are messed people. What teenage girl wants to spend the rest of her life with her kidnapper-rapist? But that isn't really you. You are a good man down deep. You're a lonely man who has been hurt. We know what happened with your ex-wife. It's in your diary. You offered to let us go several times with money. All of us always wanted to be wives and mothers someday. It just happened a lot sooner. "

"Bobby, we love you. We want to be with you. We like the rough sex. We like traveling around with you, seeing cool places and living outdoors. We have learned more about stuff than if we were still in a classroom. Please keep us and don't die on us."

I had a lot of emotions and thinking to process. I grabbed the girls hands and smiled.

"Girls, I love you too. I am your husband, owner, and father to our kids. I promise to treat you roughly and live to 100. After that, I'm checking out."

That night, we made love with the girls in bondage. Carefully for me of course. No more hospitals for me!

*****

The girls worked on the plan to inform the world that they were safe and happy. It involved videos, letters, and phone calls. They also swore on affidavits and in front of a video-cam certified by an attorney friend of mine that they were never taken by force and that they lived as sister-wives with me. They also said I was the father of their babies. .

The girls posted on the internet pictures of their last five months, from the car wash to their present pregnancies. My favorites were the of the girls in their cheer uniforms hog-tied with their bloomers in their mouths, and the other was the girls when they were 4 and a half months pregnant. The pictures were taken next to a little water fall. The girls sat naked with their legs closed, but not flashing pussy or tits since it was a side view. Their left forearms were across their breasts and their right hands were on little baby bumps. The girls looked stunning, a mixture of youth and coming motherhood.

Well, you can imagine the uproar. Their families and friends were shocked, then either furious or relieved. A single burner phone was given to the girls so that anyone who wanted to talk to them could do so, and the calls were constant back and forth and always on speakerphone. Bree's mom wanted to see her and hug her. Emma's mom and sister disowned her. Sofia's parents hung up on her. Then later, they called her back a month later asking her if she could come home for Christmas with the baby.

Meanwhile back the girls' high school, we found out that the cheer coach had been fired because she violated school district policy regarding supervising students at an event until they had all left safely. With that and the loss of three cheerleaders including the captain, the cheer squad failed to even qualify at regional. Not good since they won state 3 of the last five years. The cheer girls were upset, but apparently not all of them. A few girls asked Emma if it would be possible to come visit us and check out our life style. Emma laughed and said she would think about it. My girl asked if they would be willing to strip naked, be tied up, and have sex with me. Her former teammates gasped and didn't seem that enthusiastic.

Then there were the talking heads who spouting words about rises of teen pregnancy, Millennial girls were weak and easy, the moral fiber of America has disappeared, etc. Of course, I was the villain in all this since I had corrupted three pure girls into becoming sluts. The only upside to all this was the porn industry and the men's blogs. Different porn businesses were offering top dollar to make videos of me and my pregnant girls. I said no, but I did allow for online interviews for the right price. Men of all ages and marital status congratulated me and wished they had my guts to do something like what I did.

Finally, there was law enforcement. That was a formality interview over the phone.

No victims. No crimes.

*****

A week later, we walked into a bowling alley in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Tomorrow we were traveling to Wyoming. The girls looked hot and were wearing maternity dresses since I didn't allow them to wear pants or shorts. They had high heel shoes and their hair and make-up were perfect. The girls were not allowed panties. Despite the baby bumps, they attracted the attention of every male in the alley. After we got shoes and a lane, we sat down and proceeded to change shoes.

I heard snickering and looked up at the next lane. There were five freaky teens. Three guys and a girl were dressed in black faux-leather and looked like some punk-goths with the piercings and tattoos. The leader wore a black t-shirt with a red satan logo. They were making deprecating comments about my girls. All in all, they looked like trash and acted as such.

What didn't make sense was the girl with leader scumbag. She looked out of place with her innocent looks. The nice girl wore a knee-length denim skirt, sneakers with white lacy socks, a pink blouse, and had her brunette hair tied into ponytail. She had no make-up and she didn't need it. She looked shy and uncomfortable, especially when he kissed her.

As we played frame after frame, brunette girl kept glancing and smiling at me. What a flirt? When her boyfriend touched her butt and breasts, she resisted a bit before going limp. At one moment when she was being fondled, she looked at me with a sad look. I turned away since it wasn't my problem.

The fight began when brunette girl put her right foot up on a seat in back of mine. When I turned to look she was retying her shoelace and flashing her pink panties with a smile on her face. My jaw dropped down in surprise. That's when all hell broke lose.

"Get the fuck away from my man, you slut!" Emma roared.

My five months pregnant, ex-cheerleader captain, wife Emma leaped over two chairs and landed on the temptress. The flirt landed on her back with Emma sitting on her chest. Emma began to punch and slap the girl.

"You fucking slut, you think I didn't see you trying to steal my husband? Flashing your skanky cunt at him. You whore!" my Emma yelled while her nemesis screamed in terror.

As I climbed over the chairs, I heard Sofia yell out a warning.

"Bobby, look out! He's got a knife!"

I saw scumbag leader guy, with knife in hand, about to stab Emma from the back. I pulled my old Army 45 from my back holster as I moved on him from the side. I put the muzzle to his head.

'Don't even think about it. Drop the knife or I'll blow your fucking head off!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bobby at the Cheerleader Carwash Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds