• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Two Good Neighbors Ch. 04

Two Good Neighbors Ch. 04

Author's Note: I know it has taken a long time to update this story. For my excuses, I was sick for about ten days and didn't have much energy for doing anything creative like writing. Then my hard drive quit on me which took about another week to get fixed. I'm also a college student so that takes up a lot of my free time and leaves me tired a lot of the time during the week.

I had the first three chapters mostly written when I started posting them, but now everything from here on out I have to think up from scratch.

So, if people have any ideas or suggestions about where the story might go or what it might contain in later chapters, feel free to comment or shoot me an e-mail and I promise to at least read them even if I don't want to add them to later chapters.

Since I have to keep writing things from scratch for now on in regards to this story, it might be longer between updates than the first 3 chapters depending on how easily the ideas come to me.

Literotica also delays stories to I assume put them through an approval process which can add more delay too, so I apologize for that. For instance I am writing this Thursday October 27th but it might be a few days before it gets approved and made publicly available.

And once again, those of you people who read stories about themes you know you won't like and just want to comment about how stuff like mind control is messed up or how things are unrealistic, please restrain yourselves. I see them on other stories a lot as well and they don't really add anything useful and I promise you I won't care if you just rail on how unrealistic the plot is.

If you aren't one of those posters, then there's no issue!

*****

Previously: Ten minutes later, as he watched Kyle fucking himself on the fat and long dildo carefully, Mr. Roberts wondered when he should try to get Kyle to suck a real cock, like his own. The thought of if he should was on Roberts' mind as well. Would that be going too far?

He had already gone really far already, stripping the boy, making the boy cum and degrade himself multiple times, but still. And another thought, sure Kyle had sucked the dildos and was now fucking himself on them, but would his hypnotized mind accept actual sex with an actual cock?

-----------

"You can cum now Kyle," he said, snapping out of his complicated thoughts.

Kyle grunted through the gag and began pumping the condom full. As Roberts freed Kyle from his restraints, he stared at the sexy young man and tried to figure out his next course of action. Those lips just looked so good when pulling the penis gag out of Kyle's mouth. He had to have them!

The insatiable lust guided his next course of action. It was time to try to reach the next step with Kyle!

"Green Pinecones. Once you get back home, you will slowly start getting hornier and hornier as time goes on. You will find yourself thinking back to sucking the dildos. This time, however, you will start to imagine that you were sucking my dick instead of a dildo. The thought will make you even hornier and you won't be able to help thinking about it. The more you try to stop the more sucking my cock will permeate your waking fantasy."

"Instead of coming to me right away, you will need to jerk off. You'll start masturbating while helplessly thinking about sucking my cock. You won't be able to stop jerking off even if doing something else. You won't be able to cum and you will feel a strong sense of guilt for jerking off to the idea of blowing me. Then you will come to me and bring your big vibrator."

"Also, from now on you will only wear your panties even when around your house unless you need to answer the door. Wake up."

Kyle opened his pretty eyes and stood. He stretched vertically and then stretched his legs a little with a peaceful smirk on his face. Roberts could not help but smile too. Internally, he was really hoping his latest suggestions would take root. Kyle put his underwear back on and left the yard, once again thanking Roberts for all of his help.

------Kyle Perspective-----

A couple hours had passed since Kyle had once again returned from being milked by his Master. The first hour had passed uneventfully, but after that, he had felt himself growing hornier again.

It was becoming more and more difficult to get his mind off of his hardening dick, especially since there was only a small piece of red fabric separating his dick from the open air. He had decided that he might as well just only wear his panties around the house from now on. It would be more comfortable and he would dirty fewer clothing items.

He stroked it couple times through his panties while watching Netflix. It felt really nice and he closed his eyes while enjoying the sensation.

Suddenly the thought of sucking the dildos and cleaning them with his mouth the other day entered his mind. The thought was very arousing for some reason.

Just as suddenly, the dildos disappeared in his head and he saw himself kneeling in front of his Master instead and sucking on his cock.

Kyle's eyes shot open and he took his hand off of his dick. What had he just thought about? Sucking his Master's dick? Why had he thought of that, he wondered to himself.

He focused on his show for a few seconds, refusing to look at his dick. Finally he couldn't help himself and looked down and jumped a little in surprise.

His dick was out of his panties now and his hand was stroking it. How had he not noticed that. Kyle tried to stop but it just felt so good and he was so horny. His cock was rock-hard in his hand and it was dripping precum.

Kyle moaned and closed his eyes. In his mind's eye, he was instantly back on his knees, sucking his Master's cock. God it was so big in his mouth and so warm and amazing. He moaned and stroked harder before coming to his senses.

A battle was being fought in his mind and Kyle willed his thoughts to go towards a hot girl he had met a few days ago. He grinned as he saw himself being invited by her into her bedroom. He followed her in and then they got naked and climbed on the bed.

Then all of a sudden, he was on the bed in between his Master's legs, sucking the big cock and moaning around it. Kyle snapped out of the fantasy again, opening his eyes to look at the television screen. He continued stroking himself though, unable to stop.

There he was thinking about his Master's cock again. He was starting to feel rather guilty. What kind of pervert was he thinking about doing such a thing?

His Master kept helping him out with his problem and he paid him back by fantasizing about sucking him off? It was really wrong of him to wish such a thing, he thought to himself. It was so wrong to... fantasize... about being on his knees... sucking his Master's... cock...

Kyle let out a pathetic moan as he started picturing it again, imagining the sucking motion, and his tongue on his Master's shaft... He tried to will himself away from the thought but this time he was really stuck in the fantasy.

When he finally snapped out of it and glanced at a clock, he saw that he had been jerking off thinking about his Master's cock for over half an hour. The guilt crept in again. Was he gay? The thought was a little unsettling.

Kyle sighed and stood up, managing to pull his panties back up. Even then, he continued stroking himself through them. He walked through the house to get his big anal vibrator and carried it with his other hand back through the house and out the backdoor.

Even as he walked into his Master's lawn, he was still stroking himself. He felt himself blush as his Master saw him. What must he think?

-----Mark Roberts Perspective-----

Roberts looked up when he heard Kyle's door open. As Kyle strolled closer, he could see that his neighbor was stroking himself through his silky red panties and was carrying his vibrator. Roberts instantly grew hard. It seemed his suggestions were working.

Once Kyle got closer, he put him under.

"What are you jerking off thinking about Kyle?"

"I've been thinking about sucking my Master's cock," Kyle replied simply.

Roberts felt his dick throb in his pants. It was all going to plan.

"You must really want to suck it I guess. From now on, you will get very turned on by the thought of sucking cock and especially the act itself. Merely putting a cock in your mouth will keep you hard. When you suck my dick today, you will orgasm after I cum in your mouth. Also, you can stop jerking off. Wake up."

-----Kyle Perspective----

"What's wrong Kyle, horny?" asked his Master.

Kyle nodded, glad that he was at least able to stop jerking himself off now.

"Could you please spank me Master?"

"Sure. Come lay across my thighs."

Kyle smiled in thanks and they walked to the porch deck. His Master sat down and Kyle got into position over his legs. His Master rubbed his bottom for a few seconds and then started spanking him with his hand. After about 70 swats, Kyle was allowed to stand up.

Kyle still felt guilty though. He eyed his Master's crotch and thought about sucking what was inside. He was really being bad today.

"Could you spank me again Master? I still feel guilty."

He laid back down.

"Why do you feel guilty?"

Kyle shook his head and turned red. It was too embarrassing to speak! He felt himself blank out for a moment and then felt like he had to answer. He felt his Master pulling his panties down.

"I've been jerking off and thinking sucking your cock Master."

Kyle groaned as he started getting spanked again.

"Hmmm," muttered his Master as the spanking continued. "Why can't you stop thinking about it?"

"It's just so hot to think about, I'm sorry Master!" said Kyle with a little whimper.

"So do you think you feel guilty because you want it so badly and you aren't getting it?"

"I-I guess so Master."

"I think we should see if sucking my cock helps the guilt go away."

"Ow! Really Master? Should I?"

"I think it's a good idea."

Kyle smiled as he got smacked again. His Master thought it was a good idea. It must be a good idea in that case!

"Can you milk me as well Master?" Kyle asked as he was allowed to stand.

"Hmm... I don't see why not. Here, let's put your vibrator in your ass. Bend and touch your toes."

Kyle turned and bent over. He heard a squirting noise and then soon his vibrator was pushing into his ass until it was snuggled deep inside. His Master turned it onto the max setting and Kyle moaned.

"Okay, now get on your knees and get my dick out."

"Yes Master!"

Kyle turned and dropped to his knees. He felt himself salivating a little as he began to undo his Master's pants and then underwear. When his Master's cock sprang into view, Kyle gasped.

"Go ahead Kyle."

Kyle grinned and instantly started kissing and licking his Master's cock all over. He brought his hands to his chest and began to play with his nipples and then grunted as he opened his mouth and took the cock inside.

Kyle happily bobbed up and down his Master's penis. It was so arousing, the smell, the feeling of a warm dick in his mouth, the vibrator working at milking him. The reality was as good as the fantasy.

His master kept moaning and even started stroking Kyle's hair, which felt really nice. Kyle was sucking at a feverish pace and his Master kept making noises of increasing desperation and pleasure.

Kyle was on his knees for only a short time before his Master held his head in place and shoved his cock further into Kyle's mouth.

Kyle moaned and then he felt his Master emptying his cum into his mouth. At the same time, Kyle started yelling around the dick as he felt his own dick erupting onto the grass.

His Master just seemed to keep cumming but finally let go and backed out after Kyle was forced to swallow all of the cum.

He sank to his hands and tried to catch his breath. He had really gone all out on sucking his Master off. It had been so sexy though.

----Mark Roberts Perspective----

Roberts couldn't stop smiling as he looked down at Kyle. He had finally gotten his neighbor to suck his cock, and Kyle had totally gotten off on it! It was a dream come true.

Kyle had been incredibly passionate and determined to make Roberts cum. Even lasting several minutes had been incredibly difficult.

"Do you still feel guilty Kyle?"

Kyle creased his face in thought for a moment and then smiled.

"No I don't! I feel normal again."

"It seems we were right then. You just had to suck my cock to stop feeling guilty."

"Yeah I guess so. I'm not gay though, am I? I can't believe I wanted to suck you off that badly Master."

"Green Pinecones. You will not worry about being gay. You will justify it as only being gay for me, which hardly means you're gay overall. Every morning, you will wake up feeling horny and will really want to suck my cock again. You will come over to my house each morning to wake me up with a blowjob. You will feel compelled to put on the maid outfit each time you come in the morning and see it on the kitchen counter before coming to my room. You love tasting my cock and you love my cum. I will suggest the idea to you and it will sound like a great idea. Wake up."

Kyle yawned and stood up.

"I don't think you're gay Kyle. You might just be gay for me, which is fine. Just don't worry about it and you'll feel much better."

Kyle nodded slowly.

"I guess you're right Master. Just because I loved sucking you off doesn't make me gay."

"Exactly. Now, I think from now on to make sure you don't start feeling bad, we should plan on having you suck my dick at least once per day. I think every morning you should come visit me and wake me up with a blowjob. I'll leave the back door unlocked for you."

Kyle grinned and clapped his hands excitedly.

"That's a great idea Master! I can't wait to suck your cock again."

Now that was hot to hear. The next morning would hopefully be just as nice as the experience he had just had...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Two Good Neighbors Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds