• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twerk, Little Sister Pt. 07

Twerk, Little Sister Pt. 07

Scott pulled his car into the house where he and Tiffany grew up. They both got out and walked to the front door. Their mother greeted them, then shouted toward the back of the house, "They're here!" Their dad came out and said hello to them.

Dinner was ready by the time they got there, so everyone sat down. Tiffany waited until she'd finished her first serving of lasagne and then opened up. "Mom? Dad? I'm pregnant."

Denise looked at Stan. She looked at Scott and then back at Tiffany. "Are you happy about it?"

"Yeah, I am," Tiffany answered.

"That's the important part," Denise said.

"Who's the daddy?" Stan asked.

"It's complicated," Tiffany said. "A couple months ago, I went to my friend's bachelorette party. There was a stripper there. I got a little too close, and that led to the conversation we're having now. I don't know if I could even find out his name, but it doesn't matter."

"How are you gonna raise the baby on your own?" Denise asked.

"Scott says we can live with him as long as I want."

"That's an awful lot to ask," Stan said. "What if he meets someone and wants to get married?"

"I'll deal with that if it happens," Scott said.

"Are you disappointed?" Tiffany asked.

Denise answered, "I can never be disappointed as long as you're taking responsibility for your actions, which you are."

Stan added, "Denise speaks for me too."

At the end of the evening, Scott and Tiffany got back in the car and headed home. "I think they bought it," Tiffany said.

"That's a relief," Scott said.

"Okay, I'm comfortable now," Tiffany added.

"Comfortable?"

"I've been looking forward to pregnant sex, but I couldn't feel comfortable until I knew Mom and Dad were okay with the situation."

"They don't know the situation," Scott corrected her.

"Close enough," Tiffany said.

After Denise started the dishwasher, she pressed the start button. Stan finally laughed. "Can you believe it? They think we don't know."

Denise laughed even louder. "The stripper got her pregnant. She may not be 100% responsible, but being stupid enough to let that happen? Ahahahaha!"

Stan walked out the front door and then came back in. "Hi, ladies. We've gotten a noise complaint, so I'm gonna have to round you all up and take you downtown."

Denise looked at his chest. "Look, it's Officer Sexy!" She unbuttoned his shirt. When she had the last button undone, he pretended it was a breakaway shirt and threw it off to the side. Stan lifted her T-shirt over her head. He leaned down to put his head between her breasts. Denise undid his belt buckle. Denise took Stan's hand and tried to lead him upstairs to their bedroom.

"No, silly. Strippers don't go to the bedroom. They work in the living room." Denise had already taken off everything but her underwear. Stan took his pants off and handed them to Denise.

She threw them behind the sofa and gave a whistle. She put her arms around her husband's waist. "Yeah, grind it, Officer!" she said. Stan ground his hips into hers, and they fell onto the sofa.

Stan pulled Denise's panties down, and she did the same to his underpants. "I could get fired if the agency hears about this," he said.

"Yeah, but I know you're hoping for a tip," Denise said.

Stan put the head of his cock in his wife's dripping pussy. "So are you!" he said.

Denise put her hands on her husband's butt and urged him in. "You're right about that," she answered.

Stan feasted on the breasts that had fed two children a quarter-century ago. "So this is what grandmother breasts look like," he said.

Denise rubbed his butt harder. "And this is what grandfather butt feels like." He went deeper. "And grandfather dick!"

"You know what they say," Stan said. "Once you go Gramps, you'll never go back."

Denise could feel the blood making his dick swell. She clamped her muscles around it. "I know you're ready, Officer. Or is it firefighter this time?"

"Officer," Stan said. "Right now I'm more interested in keeping the fire going!" He barely finished the sentence before he yelled, "Fire in the hole!" He held her close and kissed her.

When he'd recovered, he got up, and Denise sat next to him. "When did you figure it out?"

"Her junior year. He came home in really bad weather for her birthday party. You?"

"High school graduation. She was so happy to see him come home. I told her I'd only reacted that way at a concert, but the other time was when you'd been away for two months."

"If they ever decide to come clean, do you think we should tell 'em?" Stan asked.

"Tell 'em what?" Denise paused. "Yeah, if only to see if it grosses 'em out."

"I've heard of threesomes with two brothers, but how many women have had a threesome with their boyfriend and their brother?"

"That was awesome. I was deep-throating you when I spotted Carl in the doorway. I don't know how long he'd been there, but he was rubbing his crotch. I told him to come over here and I sucked him off while you fucked me from behind."

"The look on his face was priceless. I don't think he'd ever gotten a blow job before, and he got his first one from his sister."

"I'd never seen you more turned on than when I told him to fuck me. You'd just given me a load of your cum, and now you were watching me take a load of his."

"What really turned me on was when you told him to suck me off. For a first-timer, his cocksucking was pretty good, but it was hearing you say it that really did it for me."

"At least I had the good sense to be on the Pill when we did it."

"Yeah, but you knew you didn't want to get pregnant. They're old enough, and they've been together long enough that, for all we know, they've been trying to make a baby."

"You know what's gonna be fun?" Denise asked.

"Telling them they're going have a little sister who's younger than their kid?" Stan suggested.

"Oh, hell, no! There's no way that's happening at my age."

"It's possible, unless there's something you haven't told me."

"You're not fucking me again till next month," Denise informed him.

"Me and my big mouth. I don't know if I can go that long without seeing your pussy."

"I said you're not fucking me. I didn't say anything about that." She took her panties off and started pushing Stan's head.

Stan got up and took his underpants off. "Or this?" he asked. He climbed onto his wife in a 69.

"I don't know how long I can resist this," she joked. They pleasured each other so thoroughly, with the precision that only people who have known each other for thirty years can manage. Before long, they were both tasting each other's love juices.

"Damn, I missed a drop," Stan said.

They sat up, and Denise pointed to a spot just below the wet spot they'd just created. "You know what's funny? That stain is older than Tiffany. In fact, it might be from the night we made her."

"Not older than Scott?"

"We replaced the couch when he was a year old or so."

Scott and Tiffany were just getting home. "How long before you need maternity clothes?" he asked.

Tiffany giggled as she opened the car door. "I don't know, and I don't care. I'm just so relieved now that I want to go out tomorrow and start shopping. Will you go with me?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. I want everyone to see the beautiful woman who has my baby inside her."

"What if someone asks you about your wife? Will you tell 'em we're not married?"

They were at the front door. Scott unlocked it and waited until they were inside to answer. "I'll either call you my girlfriend or see how they react when I say you're my sister. It's the truth either way."

Tiffany rubbed his buttock through the opening in his shorts. "I love being your girlfriend. Or baby-mama."

Scott lifted her shirt over her head. He undid her bra and tossed it on the floor. He leaned in and started licking her nipples. "I want to watch you feeding when the day comes."

"You're gonna wanna fuck me while I'm doing it, aren't you?" Tiffany asked.

"Hell, I wanna fuck you just thinking about it."

"Meet me in bed," she said. She stripped out of the rest of her clothes and headed for their bed. Scott had gone ahead of her and taken off his clothes once he got to the bedroom. She lay on the bed next to him. Scott leaned over her and kissed her on the lips. He caressed each nipple. He moved to her belly and started singing. "Hush, little baby, don't say a word. Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird."

He moved to her clit, and Tiffany sang, "If that mockingbird don't sing,"

He drew a diamond around her pussy and sang, "Daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring." He still had a terrible voice, but Tiffany loved to hear him because he sang it with love.

She continued singing as he added fingers and climbed on top of her. When his cock was lined against her pussy lips, she stopped singing. She looked at Scott and said, "Mommy loves Daddy."

He slid inside her and said, "And Daddy loves Mommy."

"Daddy also happens to be Uncle Scott," Tiffany said. "And that's all our baby can know."

"What'll we tell him when he has a little sister?"

"To love her like his uncle loves his little sister," she answered.

"I mean, what'll we tell him about who his sister's father is?"

"We'll decide that when the time comes. Maybe he'll walk in on us, and we'll have to explain the facts of life."

"Let's hope that doesn't happen till he's at least seven, then."

"Why then?"

"Statute of limitations. They can't prosecute us after seven years, and if he sees us, it'll just be our word against his."

"Make me come, Scott!" Scott stopped what he was doing. He adjusted his position to the angle that he knew she liked. "Yes! Like that!"

"I love you, Tiffany!"

"I love you, too, Scott. Oh, God. I'm gonna want another baby. And another!"

"And I wanna give 'em to you!"

"Come inside me, Scott. Come in my cunt!"

"Here I come!" And he did.

"I don't know if I'll be able to wait six weeks," Tiffany panted.

Denise was in bed when Stan walked in. He had a pair of shorts on. Instead of a belt, he was using suspenders to keep them on. "Did somebody report a fire in here?" he asked.

Denise had put a nightgown on, but she pointed to her crotch. "Down here," she said. "I hope you've got plenty of hose." Stan unhooked the suspenders. His shorts fell to the ground. "You sure do!" she said.

Stan was on her and in her before she could say anything else. "I thought you said I wasn't going to get it till next month," he said.

"I'm weak," Denise said with a smile. "Give it to me."

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned.

"You still have the right moves," she said. "I hope Scott and Tiffany are together long enough to know each other's bodies the way we do."

"I'm still thinking about the time with Carl," Stan said. "We should call him sometime and see if he remembers."

"Like he'd ever forget that," Denise replied. "But I don't think his husband would approve."

"You never know," Stan said. "I wonder if he ever told him. Maybe it's as much a turn-on for him as it was for us."

"I'll call him tomorrow," Denise said. "Oh, GOD!"

"That spot?" Stan asked.

"Not quite. Nearby, and you've never touched it before."

Denise squeezed her muscles again, and soon her husband was filling her with another load. "You know, sometimes when I think about us and your brother, I wish my sister had walked in on us."

"Mary or Suzanne?"

"Suzanne. Mary had moved out by then." Stan was on his back.

"Mmm!" Denise said. "She's so petite, and you're so big, I'd be amazed if she could take you."

"Which is why I figured you'd get started by eating her cute little pussy. Not that I actually know what it looks like, but I always imagined it that way. I'd fuck you from behind so I could watch. Then the two of you could switch positions if she was up for it."

This turned Denise on even more. She climbed on top of her husband and slid his cock inside her. "Oh, shit, yeah," she said. "She's eating your cum out of my pussy while you fill hers with it."

"And your tits are jiggling while she does it. Yours and hers both, just like yours are now!" Stan exclaimed. Denise leaned down and fed them to him. Stan put his arms around her and held close enough that he was practically inhaling a nipple. Denise rocked her hips harder.

"I wish they were bigger," Denise said.

"After thirty years, you suddenly feel inadequate? Why?"

"I always liked it when you fucked them, but they weren't big enough to swallow your cock."

"Trust me, Denise, they felt great on my end. You know what they say, anything more than a handful is a waste."

"You're just saying that, Stan, but I love you for it."

"I'm not just saying it, but I-Urghh!" By now, they'd both lost track of how many times he came inside her. "I love you, too."

When Stan woke up in the morning, he was still naked from the night before. He heard Denise on the phone. "Hey, Suzanne. You'll never guess what Stan and I talked about last night."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twerk, Little Sister Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds