• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 16

Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 16

12

Chapter Sixteen: A Wedding

[Friday Morning]

Kerri and I wake up and shower together, today will be a busy day. It's about 8:30 am and once we finished showering we began our basics of dressing.

Kerri along with her sister Kendra and her friend Gillian will be dressing in the down stairs spare bedroom. I will be dressing in what will soon be Kerri and my bedroom along with my sister Chloe and Jessica with her girlfriend Linda who work at the Adult Store.

The guys will be getting ready at Doug and Gillian's home. The Best Men will be our sister's Husbands Keith and Todd. Our Matron's of Honour will be our Sister's.

Soon the girls arrive about 10:00am. The wedding is to be at 1:30pm. We all now go to the salon the seven of us enter and the four of us in the bridal party begin our make overs and pampering.

Our makeup artists are totally up with doing t-girls. Yes, even though Kerri and I are fully able to do our makeup, to have another person and a pro do us is great at she will do things different in style than we both may have.

It takes us near an hour to get our make up done and once we each put on our wigs, me in my typical brunette with auburn hi-lights, shoulder length, with wispy style bangs, shape and curls, Kerri in her longer straight blonde wig, down to her shoulder blades, cut in a diamond shape in back and her straight cut bangs, WELL HOLY CRAP! We both looked KILLER!

We thank all the ladies at the salon, and all of us are on our way home. Once home about 11:45am. we all get out. Inside I give Kerri a kiss as she and her gang will be down stairs and me an my gang will be in our bedroom.

We all begin, prepping, mostly the Matrons as they have hair to do final fixing too. Soon both sets of parents arrive and they each check in on us, which was great. They will tend to guests arriving and help with final set up in the back yard. The temporary Gazebo type shelter is set up and about 30 chairs are set up. Tables are set up for the caterers to put out the appetizers and coffee, tea and punch.

Later they will set it up for a buffet dinner. They will arrive about 2:30pm for the party. Our D.J. will be here at 1:00 to set up his music and our Justice of the Peace. Justice Jennifer Cox will be here about 1:00 noon as well.

Back to myself and my girls getting me and themselves ready. I put on my white garter belt and slip on my white sheer back seam, lace topped stockings. I then get into my form fitted, white satin dress, knee length with a sheer like chiffon about 3 foot long train that wraps around my waist, except directly in front. The short dress stands out from the train. It has satin, sheer and lace detail on the bodice and down each sleeve.

I then grab my white leather zip up 5 inch spike heel ankle boots. They are delicious to look at and wear. I then put on with the help of my girls the formed half head band wrapped it with ruffled satin and crystal detailing, the sheer veil if flipped back extends down the hair to halfway down my back.

I stand in front of the mirror with my sister Chloe in her emerald green satin knee length dress and green satin high heel shoes, Jessica my other helper in her nice burgundy cocktail dress and black heels, Linda her girlfriend in a black cocktail dress and heels all looking at my reflection with me and I'm in girly heaven. I with a big smile on my professionally made up face say, "Oh My God! I look beautiful. Never in my life did I think I'd ever be in a wedding dress on my wedding day."

Chloe says, "You are beautiful Chan. Simply gorgeous, not just for a t-girl but any woman would like to look as beautiful as you do Chan."

I turn to her and kiss her,saying, "Thanks sis, it means a lot to me to hear that."


Jessica adds, "I hope I can look as good as you do Chantel when me an Linda get married." as she looks and Linda and they peck a kiss.

I think and I wonder how Kerri and her gals are making out down stairs

To Kerri now, her sister Kendra and her friend Gillian are getting ready in the spare bedroom. Kerri too puts on her white garter belt and her white sheer lace top stockings. Soon Kendra and Gillian help her in her more elaborate wedding dress, a traditional full skirted with crinoline, white satin and lace dress, one arm and shoulder sleeved the other unsleeved, fitted to her upper body, showing a sheer and lace bodice. It also has a silk shoulder wrap for added cover and style. It comes with the train is also attached via a big bow and is about 5 feet long.

She has Kendra help her put on her small satin round, with ruffled round brimmed hat. The veil if pulled back flips over the hat and can be pinned to the back of the hat's brim. Then Kerri steps into a pair of white patent, 5 inch spike heel pumps with double white patent ankle straps.

She too with her sister Kendra in a red, satin knee length bridesmaid dress, red satin high heel pumps on, Gillian wearing a royal blue cocktail dress, blue spike heel pumps on all look at the reflection in the mirror, Kerri a glow says, "I love it, I love being a bride."

Kendra says, "Hun, you look beautiful, Chantel is gonna love your look." They give each other a kiss.

Kerri says, "Thanks sis, thanks being so supportive. And thank you Gillian for being here too."

Gillian smiles and says, "No problem dear, I would not have missed this day for anything."

It's now about 1:00pm, Both Kerri and I rest, primp and preen with our girls as we await the ceremony. My Mom enters the bedroom to have a look at me. It's very emotional as she hugs me and tells me I look beautiful. I with a tear say, "Mom, thanks." as I kiss her.

Mom says with a smile, "Hun, I love you, as you appear today a lovely bride as Chantel and when you are dressed as a man in Philip."

Mom hugs me again and says, "You are my child, what you choose to do to give you happiness and contentment is great for me and your father, we will always be there for you and Chloe." She then hugs Chloe and says she will be ready when I and Kerri are to start the ceremony.

Meanwhile Kerri's Mom enters her bedroom and sees her lovely bride in daughter Kerri. says," Kerri, Kerri, Kerri, You look lovely." as she hugs Kerri.

Kerri smiles and replies, "Mom, thank you for being here."

Her Mom replies, "Kerri your life is yours, I think you and Chantel will make a very cute, exciting, unique and loving couple. I'm sure Kendra agrees."

Kendra says, "Yes, Mom, I love my bro Kendal but I love Kerri too, I am happy to have such a unique person in my life and I think the world of Chantel too."

Kerri, Kendra and their Mom all hug as she then walks out saying she will see both soon before the ceremony starts.

The Justice of the Peace comes by both bedrooms and chats with us while she asks if we both want to proceed. Of course we each say we do. She reassures us it will be a wonderful day and she looks forward to marrying us with our love.

The D.J. comes by to confirm our ceremony processional music. I make sure to verify that he shall play Journey's, Open Arms as the processional song starting about 30 seconds before I come first down the isle with both my Father and Mother walking me. Kerri and her Mother and Father will follow after as I will then be standing waiting for her to join me by my side, our sisters as Matrons of Honour and their Husbands will be with us as Best Men. After the ceremony he shall play Sherrif's, I'm Alone With You for our recessional.

Soon my sister tells me it's time, it's 1:30pm.

I say, "Lets do it, that t-girl is mine an I'm hers. I've never wanted to do something more than this."

Kerri remains down stairs with her Mom and Dad to wait for me along with my Mom and Dad to begin my processional. The D.J. begins playing 'Open Arms' As Kerri's sister and husband walk down the isle, then my sister and her husband walk down the Isle.

Mom and Dad look at me, both give me a kiss. We begin to walk out and down the isle, Journey is playing our closest friends and family are here to see me with my Parents and me in my stunning white wedding dress, my face a glow with a stunning make up job, hair and veil flowing in a light breeze and my gorgeous white leather spike heel ankle boots click clock.

As we all get to the front, my Mom and Dad kiss me again and take their front row seats. I stand up front to the guests left side, my sister in her emerald green satin bridesmaid dress, her husband Todd in a black tux with emerald green cumber bun and bow tie to her side. I stand and look to the sliding glass door where Kerri in her white Wedding Dress that I have not seen yet and her parents will momentarily step out. I'm so nervously excited, "Open Arms" keeps playing and there like an angel is my Kerri. I'm thinking 'Oh My God, how did I find someone so beautiful and way cool to be my spouse?'

The sight of Kerri in that gorgeous flowing wedding dress in her parents arms was ecstatic. For me I see Kerri's eyes light up as she see me in my wedding dress and SMILES HUGE! The three beautifully walk down the isle and when up front her parents kiss her and take their seats, to her side is her sister Kendra in a Red satin bridesmaid dress and her husband Keith in a black tux, with red cumber bun and bow tie.

The music fades and soon there is our Justice of The Peace, Jennifer Cox speaks, "Ladies, gentlemen, family, friends and all guests, today is a beautiful day to bring two people in love into a bond of marriage."

The J.P. adds, "Chantel, Kerri, you both have chosen a civil marriage ceremony but one that is sacred to the eyes of you and your guests. Espousing your love to each other and your mutual desire to share your lives together in marriage is a responsibility that you, your guests all will honour and respect."

Going on she says, "You both have chosen to be wedded in your en femme dress as being en femme is what originally brought both of you together. However you both wish to make clear before the eyes and ears of all here that you love each other not only as Chantel and Kerri but also as Phillip and Kendal, as both of you enjoy and respect your male sides too. That said we shall carry on with your feminine names and dress even though you both have your male names and sides here with you too.

Our J.P. now says, "As we are about to move on to each of yours vows I ask if any persons her have any reservations as to this marriage?"

[silence]

"It was decided that Chantel being the elder of the two Brides will express her vows first, Chantel if you may now say you vows to Kerri."

I'm smiling with a healthy glow, my heart pounds, "Kerri, my life has been one of ups and downs, many struggles that I had to deal with and accept. Being a non-typical person in that I'm happy in my male side but more so in my feminine side I never imagined falling back in love since my divorce. I was learning to become ok with my life as is and my growing successful business and lifestyle. When I first met you I instantly felt something, was it love at first sight? Or an inquisitiveness? I don't know. But Kerri getting to know you and understand you, I see a soul mate and life partner. To be able to live my life and share it all, good, bad, up, down what have you will be a life I will cherish with you forever."

The J.P. says, "Kerri if you are ready, you may say your vows to Chantel."

Kerri, excitedly smiling and also a glow says, "Chantel, my life has been one of also non-conformity. It has met with struggles too and notably for me like you a divorce as well. Moving here near you before I ever met you I never envisioned re-finding love. Sending you that first email about your business and me about myself I recall being so nervous before I clicked 'send'. But it put both of us on a journey where our lives would meet and to such wonderfulness we clicked, hit it off. Now standing here before you I am so happy and so look forward to sharing every aspect of myself and life with you forever as well.

The J.P. now says, "Can we have the rings please?" as the Matrons take the rings from each Best man and hand a ring each to both Kerri and me.

The J.P. now says, "Chantel please repeat after me as you place the ring on Kerri's finger."

"Kerri, with this ring."

"Kerri, with this ring."

"I agree to sharing my life with you in lawful matrimony."

"I agree to sharing my life with you in lawful matrimony."

I place the ring on her finger.

The J.P. says," Kerri, please repeat after me as you place the ring on Chantel's finger."

"Chantel, with this ring."

"Chantel, with this ring."

"I agree to sharing my life with you in lawful matrimony."

"I agree to sharing my life with you in lawful matrimony."

She places the ring on my finger.

The J.P. with a big smile announces, "Ladies, gentlemen, family, friends and guests, with the powers invested in me of the Province of British Columbia, I wish to announce that Chantel Phillicia LaSalle and Kerri Anne McNeil to be wedded in matrimony and as spouses and life partners. You both may kiss each other."

Kerri and I with wide, happy and loving eyes move forward, embrace and kiss each other deeply on our lips, the energy of such was lovingly intoxicating.

Ceremony now done we are ready for our recessional walk up the isle together. Our D.J. now plays, Sheriff's. I'm Alone With You. As Kerri and I walk up the isle smiling hand in hand as two beautiful brides.

We along with our bridal party have a greeting line and soon appetizers are served and music lightly plays. We spend about 40-45 minutes with professional portraits around the house and using our vehicles as props.

Dinner is served buffet style early at 3:30pm and a party goes on in the back yard and inside the house. Kerri and I look and feel beautiful. Our M.C. reads an announcement for us from each of our ex-wives, both of them politely wish us the best in our futures. That is a nice thing neither of us expect.

Our guests are all so happy for us. Our D.J. along with our photographer have our first dance on our deck at 5:00pm, Heart's, 'These Dreams' and it is so beautiful to both of us. The charge of emotions and love is incredible. We plant a few deep kisses including tongue.

Dances with our Parents come next and soon all guests are having a good time.

The party goes on till about 10:00pm when things wind down, family and remaining guests help clear up things and mess. Kerri and I are in our personal 7th Heaven.

Soon it's quiet and we are now inside the house and sit on the sofa, kick off our heels and just chill for a few minutes with a bit of quiet small talk. We kiss a bit and soon decide it's time to get out of our wedding dresses, we walk into 'our' bedroom now and we excitedly and lovingly help each other out of our dresses.

Our love and emotions are beginning to capture our hearts and desires. Soon Kerri and I are down to our white satin and lace bras, breast forms, white satin and lace padded panties, garter belt and white stockings. We both look at each other with love and lust, our visual queues are turning each other on.

I take Kerri by her hand and bring her to our bed, white satin sheets and soft fluffy duvet. As she sits by me we soon pull our still sexy and femininely made up faces towards each other and begin kissing, long passionate kisses, followed by lots of tongue.

Words we both get in are all how much we love each other and how turned on we are with each other. We also begin feeling up each other's body which only creates more sexual heat between Kerri and I. 'Oh my God it's so hot' we both think. Our intertwined in undergarments bodies on cool white satin sheets we are so hot an horny.

I with sexual passion say, "God Kerri I need to make total love to you now, real bad, real bad!" I pant and sigh as she caresses my body, I add, " Oh God lay on your back girl let me get up her before you on my knees."

Kerri rests her blonde haired head on a pair of white satin covered pillows on her back. I get on my knees before her and I pick up her white stocking clad legs and lift them over each of my shoulders, pushing her back exposing her white pantied butt. I grab some KY and soon have her panty down.

We look at each other as I take my fingers and spread the lube around and in her butt hole. Kerri moans with desire at the sensuous feeling of my fingers rimming her butt hole. I tell her how much I want to make love to her. She tells me how much she wants me to animal like fuck her.

Soon I'm ready to put my stiff cock right inside and up her butt hole. I begin to work it in and she moans as I groan. Once inside I begin to slowly gyrate inside her.

"Oh God Kerri, feels so good, fuck your ass is so nice and tight. Uhh...ugh, my God girl, fucking you like this seeing your sexy face is so fucking wonderful." as I pump her in and out, her body gyrates in unison to my thrusting.

Kerri with exciting passion says, "Ohh ... ohhhh God... Ohhh. Chan... Chan... Uhhh ugh. feels soo fucking good." her heat is rising as she adds," Oh God fuck me, fuck me harder Chan Darlin. Uhmmmm, Uhmmmmm."

We keep working as if we are one, my thrusting, her body moving with me, her legs still over each shoulder as we keep passionate eye contact with each other. Her blonde haired head and gorgeous made up face on pillows turns me on. My brunette and auburn air falling forward with each thrust, my sexy made up face has her in hot passion.

I pound her ass harder and harder, she is near delusional with loving lust. I feel it, I feel my desire to cum. I'm thinking, 'Ohh umm it feels so close.'

Kerri with hot lust says, "Chan, I want... I want you to cum...cum inside me so fucking bad, oh Babe please cum inside me."

I am hot with hard core butt pounding my love's butt hole as I say, "Oh God... Oh God.. so...so, Uhahh, close. I'm almost there Babe. Ohh, ahhh ugh." and I let my volley of loving, hot, semen up inside Kerri's sexy little butt hole. As she smiles with lust for getting my cum inside her.

Kerri says with joy, "Feels so good Babe, so awesome."

I then put her white stocking clad legs off to either side of me as I pull out of Kerri and I fall graciously on to her breast area as we both pant and sigh. I hear and feel her heart beat as she takes her hands and runs her fingers through my hair.

We lay silent for a minute or so. I then pick my head up and kiss her passionately as I thank her for letting me make love to her and for letting me lovingly cum inside her. Kerri kisses me again and tells me how much she loves me and how good it all was.

We soon sit up, Kerri giggles as some cum spills and wets her panty, but it ok as we are in love. We both rush down to the kitchen. We sit in our bras, panties, garters and stockings. Grab a few apys and some left over Champagne. We share each other some apys and share some Champagne.

Kerri is still hot from the sex and sitting at the table eating and drinking begins to work up more sexual heat. Kerri leans forward in a domineering way and kisses me. She takes both hands on either side of my face and deeply kisses me again.

"Chan Hun, I want you now... SO BAD!... Get up Babe."

I get up for her and she instructs me to turn around and bend over the kitchen table. I want her to have her way with me now, so I turn and bend over, sprawling out over the kitchen table. She quickly runs and gets some KY as I lie waiting for her to have her way on me. Coming back she leans forward kisses the back of my neck and says, "Chan Darlin I'm going to make love to you so that you never forget it."

I excitedly reply, "Fuck yeah Babe, fuck yeah, please do."

Kerri then pulls my panty down and begins to finger KY around and in my butt hole. It feels so sexy good as she gets me ready for her penetration. Soon she is ready and has her stiff cock ready to go as she begins to work it inside me. I moan as I take it and Kerri groans as she gives it. She begins slow and gentle.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds