• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Roommates Become FWBs

Roommates Become FWBs

She slammed the apartment door is anger as she walked in. "Fuck him!" she yelled. "It's over this time!"

"What happened?" I asked her.

"He's just an asshole and I don't want to deal with him anymore. Pretty much as simple as that" she said, on the brink of tears.

Well, I have told you that several times, I thought to myself, but I tried to console her this time. "I'm sorry dear. Is there anything I can do?"

"Let's just have one of our hang out and drink nights. I could really use that right now," she said as she smiled at me, tears starting to form in her eyes.

I've lived with Eileen for nearly a year and a half now since graduating from college. We had been casual acquaintances before that, friends of friends who said little more than hi to each other. I had learned she needed a roommate, though, and with the rent being cheap it was the perfect place to start as a poor, recently graduated individual just starting his career. It's not like we had disliked each other, we had just never really spent any time together. After moving in together, though, we became fast friends because of our similar personalities and senses of humor. I now counted her among one of my best friends and it hurt me to see her once again upset by a boyfriend, especially knowing what an asshole this guy was. Hopefully it was over this time, but they had gotten back together several times before so I was skeptical.

"Sounds good to me," I told her smiling. "I just picked up beer today so we're set."

"You're the best," she said as she walked by me toward the kitchen patting my leg. "I'm glad we're roommates."

"Me too," I said as I looked at her head toward the fridge. I felt the all too familiar sensation in my pants, a hardening she was directly responsible for. Though we were close friends and I wouldn't trade that for anything, something about her drove me wild. Eileen was about my height, pale skin with medium brown hair and a very cute face, especially when she smiled. She had a medium build with full, large breasts that pushed the limits of her shirt if it was at all tight. She also had a nice round ass that looked amazing in the tight jeans she tended to wear, including on this night. When she wore shorts, they were usually short and showed off her smooth, pale, full legs. Many a night I had gone to bed fantasizing about ripping all her clothes off and having my way with every hole on her body but it made me feel guilty. She was my close friend after all and was fairly certain she didn't share these feelings.

"Can I grab you a beer?" she asked me.

"You already know the answer to that," I smiled.

"Of course you drunk," she giggled as she grabbed one and brought it my way. "What are we watching?"

"How about It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia?" I asked, already knowing her answer.

"You know me so well," she smiled. "I'll be right back, I'm going to change."

'Can I come with you and fuck your brains out', I thought to myself as she walked upstairs to her room. There had been several nights where I had heard her having sex with her asshole boyfriend and had been jealous. Our rooms were right next to each other and I could hear her moaning, panting and dirty talk. I would pleasure myself to it, making myself cum when she was near climax. I was wearing basketball shorts and it was getting harder and harder to conceal my growing erection as she changed upstairs. It got even worse when she got back downstairs. She had ditched her jeans for short, gray cotton shorts that showed off her smooth pale legs and a tight green t shirt that could barely hold her boobs in. I adjusted myself as she sat down next to me on the couch, her legs propped up so as to show the whole length of them. I wanted to run my tongue over both of them so bad.

"So what happened this time?" I asked her, trying to get my mind off her body.

"Oh you know how he is," she said. "You've told me before how much you don't like him and I've always ignored you. This time it's over though. Time to move on. Starting tonight, because we're getting sloshed," she said as she bumped my beer can with hers. I smiled and we both chugged our beers. I got up to get us both another beer and as I walked back, my erection pushed out against my basketball shorts. I think she caught a glance of it and slightly blushed, but I couldn't tell and she didn't say anything. I quickly sat down and tried to hide it again while giving her a beer.

"Now I see why you haven't dated anyone since we've been roommates. Relationships suck. They're just drama and yelling and more drama. I think I'm done with them for a while," she said. "I'm just going to have fun for a while."

"Fun?", I said laughing.

"Yes fun," she said. "I just want someone right now to have sex with. I realize now that I love sex but hate the drama that goes with it. Don't blush, you know I feel like I can tell you anything and I'm not embarrassed to admit that," she said as she giggled. "I mean, maybe you and I should just have sex."

I was taken aback. Was she serious, joking or just drunk. I couldn't even say anything as she looked at me grinning with that cute face of hers. I soon had my answer.

"I'm serious, why don't we just fuck? We love each other as friends, get along, never have drama and I've definitely noticed the way you've looked at my body." She was giving me a wicked grin now and I knew she was serious. "Why don't you just take me over to the dining room table over there and just fuck my brains out?"

I didn't even try to hide my boner anymore. It pushed out against my basketball shorts so hard I thought they would rip. She looked down at it and smiled. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head, tossing it onto the ground. For the first time I saw her large, perky breasts and they were better than I imagined. She grabbed one of my hands and put it up to her breast. I rubbed her nipple with my index finger and thumb, feeling it harden. I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and picked her up right where she sat as she gasped. I carried her over to the dining room table as she had instructed and plopped her down. I ripped off my t shirt, shorts and boxers as she looked at me hungrily.

"You don't know how long I've fantasized about you Eileen. Every time I heard you getting fucked next door I imagined it being me that was pounding every one of your holes," I told her as she looked at me lustfully.

"Take me now," she said seductively. "I want you to make me cum harder than I ever have before."

I grabbed her cotton shorts and panties underneath and ripped them off in one motion. Like her legs, her pussy was smooth and shaven, glistening with wetness. I got on my knees and propped her legs up on my shoulders. I began running my tongue over her clit as she loudly gasped. Her smell and taste were intoxicating. I continued to roll my tongue over her clit over and over while she started moaning loudly. I took my pointer and middle fingers and pushed them inside her as I continued to lick her, pushing them in and out as her gasping and moaning intensified.

"Fuck me right now," she yelled. "I want your cock and cum inside me!"

I stood up and spread her legs wide apart as I pushed the head of my cock past her pussy lips and inside of her.

"Oh my god, yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me hard baby!!"

I pushed in and out of her hard, my balls slapping against her as the dining room table rocked back and forth beneath our weight. I prayed it held.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, why didn't we do this sooner!" she screamed. "I'm about to fucking cum everywhere!"

I continued to pound in and out of her, getting closer and closer to shooting my cum into her. "Oh god Eileen, I'm almost fucking there!"

"Cum with me babe, I'm about to go off" she gasped.

I gave her a couple last hard fucks as a look of pure ecstasy came over her face. "I'm cumming!!" she yelled. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!!" I yelled as I unloaded inside of her, my hot cum filling her up right as she came. I let my cock drain and then remained inside of her for a minute, both of us trying to catch our breaths.

"That was fucking amazing," she gasped. "I had no idea you had that in you." She laughed and gave me a kiss on the mouth. I stood up, the blood rushing to my head as an amazing feeling came over me.

"That was a long time coming," I replied with a grin on my face.

"I can tell," she laughed. "I've never been fucked like that before."

"Well I did tell you I'd been fantasizing about you for a while," I said. "I was definitely ready for this."

"Well your night isn't over yet roomie," she said with that wicked smile on her face. "You did say you wanted to pound all of my holes after all."

To Be Continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Roommates Become FWBs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds