• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Husband's Mistake Pt. 02

Husband's Mistake Pt. 02

12

"Is this naughty enough for you?" I ask. His cum all over my face. He's nodding, and as he's doing so I get my index finger and scrape up the cum on my chin and suck it off my finger. I do the same with the cum on my cheek.

"Now come over here and give me yours!" I demand. Jeremy walks over, his hard cock bouncing as he walks. I reach up and grab it firmly, giving it a good squeeze as I pull it into my mouth. I'm working his cock good for about a minute when I feel Jeron's hands on my waist. Before I can look back I feel his cock pressing up against my pussy. I moan then let Jeremy's cock drop from my mouth as I look back.

"Give it to me." I start to say, but before I can finish he's already halfway inside of me. I'm moaning again and turn back to look at Jeremy. His cock in his hand, I move my mouth over his cock again and start giving as good as I can with that monster cock pounding away at my pussy again. Obviously i'm doing ok because moments later Jeremy is moaning and I feel him pulsing inside my mouth. Then his cum is flowing. I've never felt this naughty before and i'm loving it.

I suck every last drop from Jeremy's cock, then look up at him. "Go sit back down and watch Jeron fuck my pussy again." I tell him.

Its hard to believe where we are going with this. We're both lost in the moment, Jeremy does exactly as I say without offering up a word. I look back at Jeron, "I want you on top of me." I tell him.

He stops mid thrust and pulls out. "Roll over baby." He demands. I happily oblige.

On my back I spread my legs for him. He grabs my ankles and yanks me hard towards the end of the bed. He smacks his heavy cock on top of my pussy and stomach a few times. The weight of his cock is intoxicating. "stop teasing me and give me that cock." I demand.

He just smiles and starts teasing the opening of my pussy. "Please." I beg him.

"You want this." He asks teasingly. I nod my head. "Beg me for this black man dick." he demands.

I smile ever so slightly, "Please give me that wonderful black man dick." I beg him. Instantly he is ramming his cock all the way inside of me. Feeling all of his weight behind it is unbelievable. As amazing as it was with me on top, and doggie, this is on a whole other level. I'm instantly gasping for air as I breathe out heavily. I am already cumming, and he just started.

I try to catch my breath as he's slamming into me. My ankles are in his hands, keeping my legs spread, he drapes my feet over his shoulders, then puts his hands onto the bed on either side of my head. He's now slamming into me even harder.

I'm breathing so fast, my breasts quivering, my legs shaking, my pussy throbbing. I'm trying to say his name, trying to say anything but all I can do is pant. I am cumming continuously, a feeling of ecstasy unlike i've ever felt before. Absolutely everything else in the world fades away, the only thing i can focus on, other than the fact that I can barely catch my breath, is the feeling of his pelvis ramming against mine, and the feeling of the continuous orgasm that is pulsing through my entire body.

"Baby, are you ok?" I hear the words, but where did that come from? Jeremy has stood up and is approaching the bed. I look at him, he's blurry.

I try to tell him i'm fine but the words aren't coming. I realize i'm crying. Not sure how this happened.

Just then Jeron pulls out and starts stroking his cock over my belly. As he moans I see the explosion of thick, white cum spurting out of his cock. It shoots over my stomach and falls on my breasts. As he keeps stroking another load shoots even further, onto my chin, yet again, and on my lips. I think that he's done, but a final load explodes even further barely missing my eye, and hitting my forehead and into my hair. At that he leans back and just stares at me. I briefly catch my breath.

"I' m fine honey", I tell Jeremy. "I don't know what happened, i didn't even realize I was crying."

I just laid there, Jeron's cum all over me. Tears running down my face. Jeron got up and went to the bathroom. Jeremy stayed sitting in the chair, staring at me. I could tell he wanted to say something. I was a blur of emotions. My pussy still pulsing from the punishment. My body still trembling slightly. I lay my head back and allow myself to catch my breath.

A minute later Jeron walks back in, he's put his underwear and pants back on and he's pulling his shirt over that beautiful, black, muscular body. "I'd love to stay, but it looks like you guys might want to have a talk. So, you have my number if you wanna get a hold of me. have a good night guys." He turns and leaves. Jeremy and I watch as he walks out. The door shuts.

"Well" Jeremy says, "do you wanna get a hold of him again?"

I look over at him. "I haven't even had time to give it a thought." I say.

"I know" Jeremy says, "but now that you have time, do you want to?" He continues. I'm starting to feel irritated, I was afraid this might happen.

"Listen Jeremy, this was something you wanted, you've been badgering me about this for years. Now we finally do it, YOUR FANTASY, and your freaking out on me." I respond, obviously irritated.

"I'm not freaking out, I just want to know if we are done with this, or if you want to do it again." At that he gets up and walks over to me.

He sits down next to me. I'm still lying down. "I don't know. I'd be lying if i said i didn't enjoy it." I tell him.

"Obviously" Jeremy responds with attitude.

"Jesus Christ" I let out as I lay my had back and sigh heavily. Then I feel Jeremy's hand on my leg.

"I don't want to freak out baby. It's just, the way you were acting with him, I don't want you to..." He trails off.

"Don't want me to what?" I ask.

"I'm just afraid that, that you enjoyed him more than me." He admits to me.

I look up at him and smile. "just because I enjoyed it doesn't mean I don't enjoy you too." I reply.

"I know, but. I just don't know." Jeremy starts to say and then stops.

We're lying there for a minute, neither of us saying anything. Then Jeremy leans over and kisses my leg. It gives me a nice tingle. I look up at him with a little smile. He continues to kiss my leg, moving his lips down my calf and to my feet. He then works back up my leg, past my knee and up my inner thigh, stopping just before my swollen, and red pussy.

Looking up at me, "I just don't want you to like it so much that you don't want me anymore." He says.

"That will never happen." I promise him. "It was amazing, and I might want to do it again, but you are the one I want." I say reassuringly. He smiles. then moves his head to my pussy and licks her. I twinge. He puts his hands on each of my thighs, then starts licking my pussy. His tongue inside me, right where Jeron's cock had been 15 minutes ago.

He's going to town on my pussy, and I can feel the tension building as I'm about to cum again. I grab Jeremy's head and wrap my legs around his back as I cum all over his face. As I finish I look down at him. I am still so wet that his face is drenched.

Letting my legs back down on either side of him. "How does my pussy taste?" I ask him.

"Amazing, as always" He responds. "I want to be inside of you" Jeremy says.

I smile, "Do you wanna clean me up first?" I ask.

"Do you want me to?" He asks back. Oh my god he's such a freak, he wants to fuck me with Jeron's cum still all over me.

"No. Get up here and fuck me. I want to feel Jeron's cum between our bodies." I tell him.

Jeremy moves up and enters me. It feels good. "I can tell you've been stretched." He says.

"Yeah I can tell too." I reply.

"Does my cock feel different after having had Jeron's cock pounding your pussy for the past hour?" Jeremy asks.

I can tell he's in that naughty mood again and wanting to hear naughty things. "Yes." I respond.

"How?" He asks.

"Well, i'm not sure i want to say." I tell him.

"Please", he begs as he pounds into me harder.

"Well, it's harder to feel your cock after having it stretched out by Jeron's big black cock." I say back. "Maybe my pussy needs a big black cock to be filled, to be pleased." I say to him teasingly.

At that he leans close to me. Jeron's cum sticking to both of our bodies. Jeremy kisses me. Jeron's cum that was on my lips is now a string between us. Our lips are pressed together. As we pull our lips apart. I ask him to lick Jeron's cum off my body. He smiles, and asks if he can finish fucking me first.

"No" I reply. I'm beginning to get a feeling Jeremy kind of wants to be my bitch now. And I kind of want to make him my bitch.

"Well, get to cleaning." I tell him. At that he starts by licking the cum off my cheek and chin. He then moves down and begins licking the cum off my breasts, then moving down to my stomach.

"Better?" He asks. I look down to inspect his work.

"good boy." I tell him. "Now you can finish. Give me that little white dick." He has a surprised look on his face. Wasting no time, I say, "hurry up before I change my mind. I can always call Jeron back to give me a real cock." I say to him.

At that Jeremy collapses with his head on my stomach, kissing my stomach, and then moving down and licking my pussy. "Mmm, that feels good." I tell him. "Maybe that's what I should keep you for, licking my pussy after Jeron's fucked me. And save my pussy for a real man's cock."

As i'm saying this Jeremy is going to town on my pussy, but he's also got his hand working his little white cock too. It's at this point that I realize how pathetic Jeremy really is.

I start to think to myself, is this the kind of man that I want? Does he even deserve to have me? At that instant I have kind of an epiphany. The answer is "NO"! I realize that i've been fooling myself the whole time, that not only is this pathetic display not enough for me, but that I have found what I really need. To be a slut for black cock, and that Jeremy, and his pathetic ways are the perfect opportunity to live out my need for real cock. I can still live the well-off lifestyle, be pampered and taken care of, and get fucked by real men whenever I please. and in the end, come back home to a loving husband, that will do whatever I say.

I look down at Jeremy, "Stop licking me and go grab my phone." He looks up with a puzzled look. As he is asking why, I just shout, "DO IT!" He obeys. He gives me my phone, and I immediately dial Jeron.

It's been about 15 or 20 minutes since Jeron left, I'm hoping he hasn't gotten to far. After two rings he answers, "Well that was quick."

I waste no time, "can you come back? I need more." I tell him.

"Are you serious girl?" He responds.

"100%." I tell him. "My husband started to fuck me, but I just realized that it wasn't enough. So i'm here needing a real dick, and he's gonna stay on the couch until I get it. Afterwards maybe i'll let him lick my pussy." I continue.

Silence for a second. "i'll be right there." Jeron says, "but on one condition."

"Anything" I tell him.

"I want to cum in your pussy." He demands.

That makes my heart race. "I want that too." I tell him.

Then he finishes, "then I want your little white husband to lick your pussy clean."

I laugh, and Jeros joins in. "I'd love that too." I say back. "That won't be a problem. He already licked off all the cum you left on me from earlier. I think he likes the taste of your cum."

I hang up and look at Jeremy. He is now sitting at the foot of the bed. "I had no idea you had this in you." He says to me.

I raise my eyes at him. "I didn't, but then I had that black dick inside me and now things are different." I explain to him.

"Are you addicted to black cock now?" Jeremy asks.

I thought that when we did this Jeremy would get the naughty bug out of his system, but apparently not. I realize that he wants to hear me tell him how much I need black cock, and he wants to see me being a totally slutty wife. And it's not just for a little fantasy, this thing of his is who he is.

It makes me kind of sad for a moment, but then I realize the possibilities. I can have whoever I want, whenever I want. I can have any cock I want and it's not cheating. well, not in a way that will make me have to give up the lifestyle that i've become accustomed to. Then I start to wonder, how far can I take this? How far does he want me to take this?

"Yes i'm addicted to black cock." I tell him. "When Jeron gets here he's gonna fuck me again, without a condom." Silence. "Oh, and he's gonna cum in my pussy." I continue.

"Um, that's not cool." Jeremy says meekly.

"I don't fucking care what you think. He's gonna cum in my pussy, and your going to clean me up after, just like you did minutes ago." I tell Jeremy sternly. Again, Jeremy just sits there.

"Can I at least finish fucking you right now?" he says.

I laugh, "No." I tell him. "This pussy is for black cock. But after Jeron cums in me and you clean my pussy out i'll let you cum. Hell i'll even jerk you off." I say to him with a bitchiness that he'd never heard before.

"I want to cum in you too." Jeremy says.

I laugh again, "I told you this pussy is for black cock only, and it's definitely not for white cum. You know where you can put that pathetic white cum? I ask him. He doesn't answer. "You can jerk off that little puny white dick into either the toilet, or a garbage can."

Part of me can't believe what i'm saying to him. Thing is, it feels good. It feels liberating. Which goes along with the liberation I feel of offering myself up to Jeron. And, I know this is getting Jeremy off. So as far as i'm concerned it's a win-win. We'll just see if Jeremy feels that way after I cut him off, and after he has spent months yearning for my pussy, only to have it offered up to black men while he watches.

There's a knock at the door. My heart starts to pound. He's here. "Go let him in!" I demand.

Jeremy starts to put on his panties, yeah I said panties. You can't call what he has between his legs a cock. It's more of a pussy with a larger than normal clit. "Stop!" I tell him. "Take those off and go answer the door naked. Show Jeron your pathetic little dick. Maybe it will make him laugh. Maybe it will make him feel sorry for me and what i've had to deal with for the past 8 years. Maybe he'll fuck me even harder."

Pathetically he slips the panties back down and does EXACTLY as I say. I hear the door open. Then I hear a slight, deep laugh. I know it's Jeron's. "Oh my god." He utters.

Jeron walks into the bedroom first. Shaking his head, "well that didn't take long." He says.

"What didn't take long? I ask.

"For this sorry little man to accept his place." Jeron responds. Jeremy has walked in the bedroom right behind him. "Tell him to get on his knees." Jeron says to me.

I look at Jeron, then at Jeremy. "You heard him. Get on your knees you little faggot." I demand.

He obeys.

Jeron turns around and looks down at Jeremy. I stand up from the bed and walk over to Jeron, putting my hand around his waste, he puts his arm around me and I nuzzle into his shoulder. "Hey white boy, is this going as you planned?" Jeron asks.

"No" Jeremy responds meekly.

"Well don't think this is an accident. Jill found me online months ago. She was sick of your pathetic little fantasies and wanted to find a real man." Jeron tells Jeremy.

Jeremy looks up, surprised. He then looks at me, "is this true?" He asks me.

"I'm afraid so." I respond. "You know when you bought that Mandingo dildo?" I ask.

"Yeah", he responds.

"Well, that opened my eyes to what a real cock could feel like." The first time you put that in me I knew I wanted to try the real thing. Hell, i've been fucking myself with that dildo every chance I get. That clit between your legs hasn't done it for me in months." I say to him cruelly.

"DAMN!" Jeron yells out. "You poor little white boy, she just called your dick a clit."

"Jeremy, i started looking for a way to make this happen almost two months ago. When I found Jeron, and we started talking I knew I was going to make this happen one way or another. I just didn't know it was going to be this good. and I didn't know that you were going to fall so easily into place. This whole thing was planned by Jeron and I from the beginning, and you just took it, hook, line, and sinker." I explain to Jeremy.

Jeremy is just kneeling there, speechless. "Now just stay there on your knees." I tell Jeremy as I slide down Jeron's side and onto my knees. As I scoot in front of Jeron I start to undo his pants, dropping them to the floor. He pulls his shirt off over his head and I pull his shoes and socks off. Then I pull his drawers down around his ankles. I look back and tell Jeremy to lean forward and kiss my feet. Of course he obeys.

As he is kissing the soles of my feet I kneel down and start kissing the top of Jeron's feet. I look up at him, "what do you want to do with me?" I ask him. "You can have me any way you want, you can do with me anything you want. My pussy is yours, my ass is yours, my mouth is yours." I offer up to Jeron.

"Have your little plaything lick your feet while you suck my cock." Jeron says.

I smile up at him. then turn back to Jeremy, "you heard what he said, lick my feet." I demand.

I feel Jeremy's tongue and then I move up and take first one, and then both of Jeron's giant black balls into my mouth. He grabs my head forcefully and shoves my face further into him. "Tell me you love me." Jeron says.

I let his balls fall out of my mouth, I look down at Jeremy.

"Listen up white boy." Jeron says.

"I love you Jeron, I am yours and yours alone." I tell him.

Jeron smiles, "I know your mine, but you're not just for me, your going to offer that pussy up to all the black men you can, and you are no longer allowed to fuck any white boys." Jeron instructs me. I nod my head in agreement.

"Good girl" Jeron tells me. "You definitely know how to suck a black dick, but right now I want to feel that tight ass pussy gripping my dick." Jeron grabs my hand and helps me up onto the bed.

I crawl forward, on my hands and knees, sticking my ass out for him. I turn my head back and look into his eyes, "how do you want me?" I ask.

"Every way possible." He says.

"I smile back at him. "That's what I was hoping for, but how do you want me first?" I ask.

"Stay just like that baby." Jeron instructs me. I spread my legs a little bit, stick my ass out just a bit further.

"Come on baby, give me that black man dick." I tell him in as seductive of a voice as I can.

"Haha" he says, "That's my girl." Jeron moves up and smacks my ass really good. That's gonna leave a mark. I feel his large, strong hands on my ass, he spreads my ass cheeks and pulls me back and I feel the tip of his cock pressed up against my clit, then I feel it moving up slowly and pressing against my spread pussy. He eases it in so that my lips are just barely wrapped around the tip of his cock.

"Ahhh" I gasp quietly. He stays there. I'm waiting for him to push it in further. It seems like it's never going to come, certainly not soon enough. After a while I am getting antsy.

"Give it to me please." I beg him.

"Patience baby." he says. I try my hardest, but after another minute I am starting to shake with anticipation. I push my hips back to try and force him in. His hands stop me abruptly. Now his cock is in just a bit further, but I still don't even have the entire head of him in me.

I'm shaking, "please give it to me. I need it." I plead with him again.

"Your such a little slut." He tells me.

"I know. I'm your little slut." I tell him. He just keeps his cock there. I keep trying to push back onto him. But he's holding me in place.

I feel like my need for his cock is uncontrollable right now. I try a different approach. I reach out and grab his hand and try pulling him onto me. He pulls his hand away and smacks my ass hard. It stings.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Husband's Mistake Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds