• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taylor's Awakening

Taylor's Awakening

12

"By the Nines..." Michael muttered. Thinking about her is wrong and he knew it, but his subconscious kept throwing her face back up. He is far from different from any other male, and any male would die happy after having claimed that hot as fuck body through thoroughly fucking it. The body belonged to Taylor, his best friend, Scott's, eighteen year old teenage daughter.

Taylor is a competitive swimmer having won a couple medals in the last Summer Olympics. Water could cut a mountain in half, but it left her with a body that made her an instant celebrity after the games. To say that Michael was her biggest fan is an understatement of the year, but he never approached her about it.

Instead on Sundays, the pool out back is where Taylor took an afternoon nap on an inflatable raft. Before that she would spend a few hours working her muscles and making a few water cookies. That day was when Michael would visit his best friend and a couple other friends and watch whatever sport was in season.

At least that is what he pretended to watch. Her beautiful lithe and svelte body held his attention far more than any game. Watching as the water clung to her skin and humorously he contemplated being jealous of it. On more than on one occasion he could have sworn her mother caught him lusting after her teenage daughter during game days on Sunday.

Imagining that tight virgin pussy wrapped around his massive aching woody-womb-pecker has occurred a myriad number of times for Michael. He knew Taylor was virgin because he was there when she ironically tore her hymn while doing water aerobics when she was sixteen. That was when he first began to look at her differently, and that developed into a fascination of her that was taking over his life.

Just to watch Taylor complete her work out routine in the pool inspires an early arrival consistently at the house owned by Michael's best friend, of him. The subsequent occurrence transpire when she is found in the Kitchen in the intermission between a double-header, by him.

Grabbing ice from the freezer, Taylor has her back turned to the entrance of the Kitchen as Michael enters. Slowly inspecting every cubic inch of her flesh is compelled from him, as his eyes roved over her beautiful, tight, and svelte caboose and the rest of her body. Definitively out of the Olympic uniform, an urge to caress her derrière wells up from within him from the sight of her small bikini bottoms framing that butt.

On a lithe svelte frame that Taylor possessed, her perfect bosom seemed gigantic and her bikini top only enhanced the contrast. Her sexy barely covered body is displayed right before Michael and he soaks it up with his riveted eyes as his blood-engorged cock twitches. Abruptly she turns around while having not noticed him yet.

Morals were strained for Michael as he tortures himself by noting how Taylor's cold induced hardened nipples stretched the fabric of her bikini top. The top edge of her supple cunt lips are just barely visible beneath the low concaved 'V' of her alluring bikini bottoms. Now as hard as granite, his eyes was unable to miss the sight as his eyes drifted downwards, drinking in the sight of her such as a man dying of thirst.

For Michael everything about Taylor is alluring, from the shape of her hips, the swell of her breasts, the bone structure of her face, the way that she walked, the way that she laughed, simply everything about her compelled his eyes to always follow and want her. He knew this was why he was alone, and he felt no small amount of shame for lusting after Scott's oldest daughter.

Michael being wanted by Taylor was obvious from his perspective, because despite his eyes recurrently absorbing every detail of her beautiful lithe svelte supple body she chose to avoid feeling uncomfortable around him. Making his cock hard and teasing him must have been a fabulous game for her, he thought.

Always watching one of Taylor's father's best friends, Michael, is known to her. Letting him look seemed like harmless fun for both of them, she figured as she knew early on how men lusted for her body. It was one of the reasons she was currently so wealthy with advertising contracts.

When Taylor finally recognized Michael she spoke very insouciantly, "Well met Michael" With a slight smirk she arched her eyebrow at him as he finished drinking in the subtle recent changes to her lithe mortal coil.

Absentmindedly Michael replies, "I take it that you are headed outback again?"

With a wink Taylor giggles, "My body is a temple after all. Keeping competitive takes time." Knowing full well where Michael's eyes were glued too, she turned back to the refrigerator and pulled out some Smart Water.

Then with an innocent kiss on Michael's cheek, after she finished drinking half a liter of water, she says. "Enjoy the Superbowl" Abruptly walking outback she intentionally incites his reptilian Id by swaying her beautiful, tight, and svelte caboose at him.

Today was worse than it ever had been for Michael, concentrating on the game was simply temporarily beyond his abilities, but that was normally the case when Taylor was around him. His brain power dropped as lust dripped from his cerebral cortex.

Returning to a recurrent daydream, Michael imagines what it would be like to have Taylor in the most animalistic way as she began a routine of water aerobics. Her dedication to her career in sports was part of what he admired about her. The persistent lustful thoughts has him trying to keep his massive blood-engorged cock concealed. It would be a nightmare to have her mother, Ianelle, catch him ogling her daughter.

Praying to whatever E.B.E. {Extraterrestrial Biological Entity} might be listening, Michael imagined that Taylor's bikini top might slip down and give him a glimpse of her beautiful perfect baby feeders, while she was performing a particularly awkward yoga position. Fortunately for him, Satan wasn't listening to Michael's lustful consideration of selling his soul just for a peek!

Unable to take the sexual stress any longer, abruptly standing up Michael moved to go to the bathroom after two hours of daydreaming about her. Scott mumbles some complaint that Micahel hardly hears, because at the same moment he saw Taylor leap back into the pool. His aching cock momentarily forgotten and so was his previous intent of coaxing some seed from his family jewels.

Whatever Taylor would do next was immediately more important for Michael to observe as he watched her intently. In his throat a lump formed as she stretched out and let her body float on the surface of the water. The work out must have exhausted her body's current reserves.

After a few minutes, Michael's breathing hitches as Taylor swims to a ladder in the pool and climbs out. Absolutely riveted to standing exactly where he was he is compelled to watch as she finishes drinking the rest of her new bottle of Smart Water. Then suddenly she turns and heads to the house.

So as to avoid dripping water through the family room, Taylor went to the side door to the garage. She approached the door after having grabbed her towel off the deck. As she walked she could again feel Michael's eyes glued to her derriere and the thought left her wet.

Today Michael seemed different than any other day, to Taylor. She quickly lowered her gaze after their eyes had met through the window. Unable to resist, she had to be certain where Michael was as she looked through the window before entering the garage.

Heading to the garage after asking if anyone wanted a beer, Michael swiftly walked as if on autopilot. Taylor averting her eyes after making eye contact with him set lit a strange flame of desire within him.

Taylor was there bent over in front of the refrigerator and reaching for an ice-cold Mike's lemonade. She was only eighteen but her parents let her drink alcohol so long as she stayed home when she did.

After walking into the sectioned off area, Michael softly closes the door behind himself and approaches her like a wolverine stalking its prey. A fascination bordering on obsession that he failed to be able to let go. A few moments before something had shifted in his mind and he was unable to let this opportunity pass him by.

Fortunately the bottle of enhanced lemonade fails to break after Taylor gasps and drops it, "Oh Shit!" The exclamation is from her turning around to find Michael standing an inch away from her instead of the party foul.

"Taylor, it's just me." Michael had been in the family sense before Taylor was born and his soothing tone immediately compels her to relax, though part of her realizes that is a mistake.

"How about a little peek?" With a husky voice dripping with sexual want, Michael traces his index finger down her cleavage and down the middle of her wet bikini top. The cold or her own sexual excitement from the touch causes her nipples to engorge with blood and become as hard as diamonds. His eyes are locked on what he considers the perfect swell of her bosom.

They are far from the largest a girl can have but they are also substantially there to be feasted upon.

Slowly, too slowly, Taylor starts to back away and covers her breasts with her arm, after having pushed his hand away with a nervous laugh.

For some unknown mysterious reason, that is even lost to Michael, the sight of Taylor backing away from him causes a flash of anger to swell from within him. Without thought, effortlessly her wrists are behind her back and held with one hand, after being grabbed and twisted there by him in less than a moment of time. With a free hand, he reaches up and yanks her bikini top off her body, her supple and pert breasts sprung free and jiggled enticingly.

Growling in Taylor's ear, Michael commands, "You are going to give me what I want to see after being a little tease all this time."

The moisture growing on Taylor's labia causes her to blush as her body betrays her. Her hardened nipples flicked by Michael's thumb as he kneads and roughly massages her tit-flesh. The rough handling causes a spike of painful pleasure to wrack her body in ways she never knew possible before.

What exactly about this situation excited Taylor is a mystery to her. Michael pressing his hard body against hers, rubbing her nipples against his shirt encased chest. Or maybe it was just the cool air conditioned air in the garage.

The struggling that Taylor was half heartedly performing failed to be sufficient to dissuade Michael or allow her to escape. She knew this was the case but a part of her enjoyed Michael's taking of her flesh. It excited her in ways she thought taboo and sinful. She decided to still her body so that she could soak in the heat and desire radiating from his body.

The hands around Taylor's wrists tighten as she looks up at him demurely. This only enhances Michael's pleasure and further pushes his brain away from high functions of logic and reason. She literally made him stupid just with her presence.

Cupping the supple pert young tit, Michael kneads and massaging it pleasurably and a little painfully. It was so firm and perfect that it was the epitome of what he thought all tits should be. Between his index finger and thumb he rolls her nipple before pinching it.

The catch in Taylor breath is felt by Michael through their body let alone hearing it. He felt her body flinch when he did it but his thigh could feel the moisture increase on his thigh grinding into her vulva. 'The little slut likes it'

Control of rabid breathing is beyond Taylor at this moment, despite her rigorous training as an Olympiad. Her chest heaved and strongly pushed her breasts against Michael's pectoral muscles.

The involuntarily responses from Taylor's body makes her wonder if she wants what is undoubtedly going to soon happen. She is astonished at her subconscious Id compelling her body to present her flesh for his enjoyment. Even so, the desire she felt was also undeniable at this point. Now her body and mind began to ach for more.

Abruptly pining Taylor's hands above her head and against the wall, Michael pushed her back up against it. His conscious mind gives in to his desire and he aggressively sucks her nipple into his mouth. He groans as he feels her vulva convulse in a mini-orgasm. He quickly grabbed her other tit and began to knead and maul it while he continued to lick and suck the other nipple.

Michael simply had to have more, as his tongue teased him with the sense of her innocence and sweet flavor.

Like a beast marking its territory Michael sucked in the skin of her neck until he knew there would be a prominent hickey displayed for all to see. To him she was an available breeding mare and in heat, and he is going to claim and breed her.

Growling aggressively and possessively, "You act like a little slut dressing in skimpy clothing and teasing me like you do. Now I am going to make you 'my slut'" Michael whispers into her ear and neck.

'A slut?' the thought seems far from as foreign to Taylor, as she knew it should be. 'Is that what I am? A slut? His slut?" The later seemed closer to the truth as Michael is the only man that remotely sparked her interest to this degree. There were a considerable number of aggressive suitors.

Any mindfulness of how wrong and taboo this was is quickly cast aside by Taylor as her mind races. Her body, no she wanted Michael to treat her as his little slut... this is the first time she is admitting to herself that she has been subconsciously screaming for it.

Griping Taylor's beautiful, supple, pert, and firm derriere is Michael after sliding his hands down her deliciously Olympiad tone and firm corporeal shell. Shifting his pelvis, he presses her vulva up against his clothed blood-engorged massive woody-womb-pecker, letting her know what is coming next.

What is coming next was already well known by Taylor. The rolecoster of her orgasms frequently drove thoughts from her mind but she is coherent enough to know what older men want from her very fertile firm and supple teenage body.

With the massive male-flesh pressed against Taylor, her heart began to beat even faster. His hands began to caress her skin more gently now as her body began to writhe and squirm against his. She wanted to get free from his grip, but not because she wanted something else, instead it is because she feared he is about to discover her body's confirmation that she is his little personal slut.

The concaved 'V' shaped bikini bottom Taylor had flaunted in front of Michael in the Kitchen are ripped off her body painfully. The cords digging into her flesh before surrendering to his strength and will.

Michael hands pressed his palm flat against Taylor's tone tummy and moved down her abdomen. A breath hitches in her throat. Pressing his fingers against her labia causes her body to tense abruptly.

A growl emanates from Michael's throat, unbidden, as he slids his finger into Taylor's delectable sweet young labia lips. She was already soaking wet inside, and the conveyance of that knowledge causes her to whimper in frustration.

"My... my little personal slut. You are enjoying me taking you."

Silence is Taylor's only response but that failed to be her will. Instead she found herself simply unable to speak. Her body betrays her at every turn, he knew she was enjoying this and has surrendered her flesh to his ownership.

This is now well past the event horizon, but turning back was well outside what Taylor now wants; She wants more.

Swiftly bent over the tool bench, Taylor finds herself after being precipitously spun around by Michael's strong arms. Her tight young ass is presented to him but she refuses to struggle against his grip. Instead she clung her hands to the tool bench and gasps from him running his fingers up and down her wet tight cunt.

Taylor gasps and groans in sexual want, as she is slammed down flat against the bench. Her body is abundantly in his control in this position and she is loving it. She finds herself aching for him to use her as his personal little slut. She wanted him to take what he wants from her, and she prays that it is for life.

After a quick mental calculation Taylor realizes that this is the worse day to let a male ride her bareback. She never was concerned about it before because she relegated her boyfriends to just blowjobs at most.

Pulling out was out of the question, let alone stopping, and Taylor knew that without even asking. She knew she would be the one raping Michael if her did try to stop now. She was an Olympiad and far from weak or untrained in self-defense. She could have easily stopped this at any time, if she had wanted that outcome. Instead, he is right she is his personal little slut.

Frak! Michael spread Taylor's butt cheeks wide after kneeling behind her. Driving his tongue deep inside her is compelled of him. The preternatural desire to conquer her is incessant within him despite how taboo and wrong he knew he is committing. He simply had to taste her. He knew he is far from the first to taste her but he knew he is the only one she is letting impale her.

Whimpering softly does Taylor, as her honey is eaten by Michael. In ways she never dreamt possible, her body responded to Michael's every touch as if it was made for him. He was taking what he wants and now she is defenseless to stop him.

Sucking the sweet honey from Taylor's cunt with Michael's tongue, he felt the moment has come for him to possess her, to impale her, and own her. Also defenseless to stop it is he, though he knew he is still responsible for his actions. He simply had entertained his daydreams one to many times.

Rubbing the mushroom head of Michael's circumcised cock against Taylor's swamp causes her to whimper more in sexual wantonness. She was making sounds she never knew before she could make.

Taylor arches her back, when Michael pulls her hair back after weaving his fingers into her hair. Growling in her ear softly, "My little slut, now I am going to make you mine and fuck you until you can't walk straight for a week."

Unable to stop the unbidden words Taylor begs, "Please... yes Sir!!"

The title of Sir surprises Michael but he hides it well. "My little slut, you are just realizing that I own your body, aren't you..." It failed to be a question

"Answer me!" Michael growls and demands, as with the palms of his hands he slaps her ass cheeks hard.

Without hesitation a whisper is the response "Yes Sir! I want it! Please!" This is the first time that Taylor had ever been spanked for anything but in this situation it only causes another orgasm to crash against her rocky shores. She knew she was giving him the answer he wants to hear but just as much she knew she wanted it.

Lining up Taylor's love canal with Michael's massive thick cock, he is gripping her svelte and lithe hips as her words echo in his head. The last reminent of restraint breaks in his mind with her verbal permission to own her virginity.

The urge to thrust Michael's Spear of Destiny deep inside of Taylor's Womb of Eden is irresistible to either of them. "Oh...! ... By the...!... By the Goddess...!... God...ess..." Taylor cries out breathlessly revealing her religious upbringing without thinking. She felt her aching pussy finally stretching in ways she never knew was possible. She never felt so stuffed in her life.

Jerking and grimacing Taylor lets Michael forcefully invade into her inner sanctum. Growling deeply he finds himself compelled to continue thrusting into her before she is fully adjusted to his abnormal girth.

Size of a male's penis fails to be the most important factor in how much a woman enjoys sex. Instead the feelings that are felt and how much they see to the other's enjoyment is what leads to the greatest satisfaction. All of this seems to happen without any real intentional thought for either of them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taylor's Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds