• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister's Feet

Sister's Feet

She was young just turned 18 and curiosity had struck her deeply. She started having thoughts about her older brother; he at no time paid much attention to her, was always doing his own thing.

However, she'd notice him around the house and would stare at the front of his shorts; she had at the time never seen a real cock before, and would imagine what it would look like seeing his.

She really felt these thoughts were wrong, but yet couldn't stop thinking them. One day, her parents were at work, and it was just her and her brother alone.

She had struggled with the thoughts and was nervous inside as how to approach him and talk about the things she was thinking. She had found herself becoming increasingly attracted to him as the thoughts and daydreams had been overtaking her...

Then... he sat down next to her on the couch...

"What's up?" He said.

"Not much, same-old shit, with college and the ridiculous professor I've been dealing with," she replied.

"Yeah, community college is terrible, especially that one you are going to, that's why I dropped out." He replied.

"Seriously, plus still living at home isn't helping matters," she said.

"So... have you been making any boyfriends at college lately, or are you full-blown dyke now?" He laughed as he said this because his sister was always a bit of a Tom-boy.

"Dude, that's fucked up! I'm not a lesbian, and no boyfriends; nobody at college even likes me, I have no car or, even an apartment yet. Also aren't you 22 and still living here too?"

She was a little saddened by what her brother had said, this made her now want to prove she wasn't, but a rush of nerves hit her, so she didn't press on with it.

"I'm just fucking with you, relax I know you aren't gay; you could dress a little more girly though, might help you out." He said in a joking way.

"Well, what do you like a girl to wear?" She asked as if to get a grip on him to what turned him on.

"I... I like stockings; nothing looks better than stockings, always does it for me."

As he said that he didn't realize what was going through her head now.

"Oh Really now that does it for you?" She said.

"Yeah, I think it's pretty hot, very sexy." He said to her.

"Does your girlfriend wear them?" She wondered.

"No, she doesn't, honestly never been with a girl who has worn them, kind of sucks." He said in a disappointed tone.

Now a fluttering of fear, nerves and adrenaline ran from her chest into her stomach; she was almost frozen. So she got up and left for a moment as her brother sat on the couch watching the TV.

She knew she didn't have any stockings, so she went into her parent's room, she checked her mother's dresser and in the bottom drawer found stockings.

As not to get caught, she grabbed a pair from the back of the drawer. She found a pair of black thigh highs; she was wearing shorts, so she put the stockings on, she'd never worn a pair before and though the felt funny.

So she went back to the living room and frightened by everything flowing inside her, she said, "What do you think, are these sexy?"

"Gross, why are you wearing those, last thing I wanted to see is my sister in stockings." He said to her.

"Gee thanks a lot." Said with a disappointed tone.

She felt embarrassed this wasn't how it played out in her head; she really didn't know what to say now. She began to cry.

This made her brother feel bad, so he said to her, "I was only joking; they actually look good on you; that's why I said you should dress more girly."

"Even so, it is still pretty fucked up, that hurt my feelings." She said to him, sadly with tears in her eyes.

He stared at her legs and couldn't believe how nice they looked with the black thigh highs covering them. He felt a fluttering inside and had a thought of maybe being able to rub his cock on her stocking covered legs, he figured with her being emotional at his response to her wearing them that he'd be able to manipulate the situation. Little did he know the thoughts she had for this moment as well.

"So... can I touch them?" He asked her.

"You want to touch what, the stockings, seriously?" She said.

She had a feeling inside now that maybe this could be it.

So he said, "Yeah, just never felt stockings before, curious, you know?"

"Sure, I guess, you're still a jerk though." She said in a nervous voice thinking about how this would make him feel touching her leg.

He unhurriedly ran his hand down the back of her leg; she felt a chill run about her, and jumped a bit. Thoughts filled her mind as her brother touched her legs running his hand slowly along the sides of her legs. She wondered how him running his hard throbbing cock down her leg would feel?

"Wow, They feel great; you have very nice legs, those look really good on you." He had an awkward tone in his voice as he said that.

She was younger, but not too young not to know that he was getting turned on by all of this.

"Oh really, you think my legs are nice?" It was all she could say; she had other things in mind but couldn't get the words out. She felt a warm sensation come over her body and her pussy started to get a bit wet thinking of what might come next.

"This may sound weird, but can I touch your feet?" His voice was low and nervous as he said that.

"O... okay" she said, at the moment adrenaline was rushing through her; her heart was racing; she felt like she was going to pass out. Now she definitely knew where this would be heading, she felt herself throbbing a bit now.

It was hours before their parents would be returning home, so she sat on the couch, and turned herself around to the right and put her feet on his lap, at present she was nervous, and felt weird but in a good way, tingly almost.

Her feet were on his lap now; he noticed how sexy and small her feet were, almost perfect; the stockings made them look amazing.

He felt his heart pumping and had an odd feeling in the pit of his stomach. He put his hand on her left foot, touched it slowly. He felt her jump a bit as he touched her foot, "Is that alright?" He asked.

Her reply almost didn't come out, "It feels good, tickles a little, but I like it, never had a foot rub before."

At this moment in time, she was sweating a bit, full of nerves and couldn't believe what was happening, she felt like she was dreaming. Her brother had taken her right foot and slowly squeezed it gently, and she was enjoying it. She was thinking and hoping he'd take out his cock and run it along her foot.

Now her left foot was on the center of his lap, her heel upon his crotch. As her brother massaged her foot, he looked down at them and thought how sexy this looked to him, he tried to fight the thought, but his hormones and adrenaline were racing. All he wanted to do was wrap her feet around his cock, and could get the visual out of his mind.

He felt his cock getting harder and harder with each touch of her foot. As she was resting there she felt his cock growing on her heel, at the moment she was taken over, still nervous, however, felt that she may have an advantage currently.

"Are you hard?" She asked as if surprised.

"No way well, maybe a little." He said.

"Bullshit! My feet got you hard more than a little you creep!" She said in a joking way.

"Well, they look sexy, and your heel on my dick doesn't help any." He said embarrassed almost.

He stopped rubbing, and there was silence for a moment, almost an awkward feeling in the air.

She finally broke the silence. "Let me see it, real quick; I swear won't say anything."

"What! I don't know, that might be going too far, I feel bad as it is." He was not sure what else to say; he wanted to take his hard cock and show her, but was scared.

"Don't feel bad, I don't; I won't lie; I have wondered a lot lately about your you know, your cock, and what it may look like?" She said more confident now, not as nervous anymore.

"Alright, real quick, that's it." He said He unzipped the front of his shorts, and pulled out his hard cock, given the excitement; he has pre-cum dripping around the head.

"Holy shit!" Was all she could say, she'd never seen a cock before, but could tell her brothers was big? She looked at it and felt this was so wrong, nevertheless; she felt as if she was going to float away with the surge of feeling that ran through her body at that moment, looking at his long, hard cock made her grow wet she could feel her herself throbbing, and wetness was building up in her panties.

She began to rub her crotch a little through her shorts as her brothers cock was right by her feet.

Out of instinct given the situation, she moved her right foot and ran her big toe along the head of his cock.

The feelings between both grew intense as they saw his pre-cum on the stocking. She felt him shuddering and could see on his face that he liked it. She ran her big toe along the shaft of his cock now very slowly; she could see more pre-cum rising.

"How does that feel?" She asked him.

"Fu-fucking good." The words could barely come out of his mouth as he felt and saw his sister's foot stroking against his cock slowly, seeing his pre-cum soak the stocking; he trembled and couldn't believe this was happening.

He grabbed her left foot and started rubbing his cock near the bottom of her foot slowly going up and down, the stocking and her foot felt good on his cock as he kept rubbing on it trying to control himself from exploding on her foot, he throbbed and quivered as he did it.

His sister could feel the stocking and her foot getting wet with his pre-cum; his cock felt warm and pulsating on her foot. She could feel it throbbing, and she couldn't believe this was happening, couldn't believe her brother's cock was on her foot, and that she had seen and touched it, most of all she couldn't believe she caused him to get so insanely hard.

She undid the button on her shorts and unzipped them. She slid her hand into her panties and felt how wet she was and started to rub her pussy as she looked at her brother and his cock.

She now moved her foot out of his hand next wrapped them both around his cock. She moved her feet slowly and lightly touching the sides of it next she wrapped her feet around it and moved her feet up and down.

Adrenaline was flowing in her, and she felt like her heart was going to pop out of her chest. She watched as the pre-cum dripped down the head of his cock and onto the stockings on her feet, she put her finger along the head and tasted it, she was wetter now than she'd ever been before. She listened to her brother moan with delight as she moved her feet along his cock, she felt the intense pulsating; she wanted to move her head forward and lick more of his pre-cum off the head of his cock, but didn't.

As she was moving her feet around his cock and feeling the warmth of him, she started fingering herself and rubbing her thumb on her clit, she felt herself dripping.

Her brother could contain himself no longer; his body was tingling, and his cock was so hard he felt it might explode at any moment.

Cum slowly spurted out of the head, and suddenly he let of a loud moan, as the cum shot straight up from his cock. It hit the wall behind the couch, got onto his sister's left leg, and the rest dripped down onto her feet. She was in a surreal state now as she watched and saw the cum shoot high, and how it was on her leg and feet; she felt how wet the stockings on her feet were, and how she had just seen a man cum for the first time.

The sight of this made her juices flow and she moaned loudly as she came, she felt her hand and panties were drenched now, but she felt amazing.

Her brother said after he cleared his mind that he was sorry, and looked at the wall, her leg and feet.

"Does that always happen?" She asked him.

"Only if you do it right." He said in a happy way. She took the stockings off and balled them up; she stood up, as did her brother his cock still semi-hard, and she hugged him tightly.

"Don't be sorry, that was fucking intense, I liked it!" She said to him.

"You were great; I've never cum that hard before, we got to clean this up, mom and dad will be here soon." He said.

"Yeah, think you just got the wall; I have to throw these stockings out so mom won't find them; she'd be pissed." She replied.

"Gross are you serious were those mom's stockings?" He said a little surprised.

"Does it really matter?" She said.

"Not really, kind of more kinky that way." He laughed.

She hid the stockings in her closet, and her brother wiped the cum off the wall.

They looked around and saw that nothing was out of the ordinary and not a trace of went on was to be found.

They went to their rooms, and she laid in bed and heard when her parents came home, they opened her door to say good night, as they closed her door, she thought of all that happened and how wet she still was, how her clit throbbed thinking about it. She started touching herself again, and wondered... Will him, and I do that again?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister's Feet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds