• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 05

The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 05

123

Ceremony Preparation Continues as Does slave's New Life at Work (Day One) part 5

Background: we are a cuckold couple and one of our past Bulls ordered cucky to write a long story that included creative ideas that he could employ with us as a couple. As such, much of what is written here is based on fantasy and we would not live out many of the situations here due to a variety of reasons. If one is looking for a completely realistic story based on true and actual events, don't read this series!!

Master and slut Jenny returned inside Master's house. It felt strange to Miss Jenny as her and cucky had agreed to always play together and not only was Master racing ahead with his ownership of both his slut and slave, he was doing so exactly how he wanted. The soft and medium boundaries were not being pushed but rather being eliminated very quickly. slut Jenny always felt a comfort knowing that cucky was there to potentially insert himself should things get out of hand, but her heart raced at the mere thought of being alone with her Master.

Master sensed some tension and asked his slut once inside...do you trust me? It was a tender question and slut hesitated, but answered honestly...yes, I think so Master. He gently kissed her forehead and handed her a glass of wine. After she quickly finished the glass, he pressed her to the floor and without an order, slut eagerly took Master's cock into her mouth and began to suck him. Quickly, his thick member hardened and grew swiftly filling her mouth and throat.

Master was enjoying slut's mouth and tongue and ordered her to caress his balls as she sucked him. slut took Master's large balls and gently caressed them as her mouth bobbed on his huge cock. He roughened the action by gripping the back of her head...he began to fuck her mouth and throat at a forceful and quickened pace. It transitioned back and forth between a gentle blow job to a rough mouth fucking at Master's whim and changed frequently and constantly.

This went on for at least 15 minutes and finally, Master began thrusting in and out of slut's mouth like it was an eager begging slutty pussy. He tightly took hold of the back of slut's head, pressed firmly into her mouth and throat and began shooting thick strands of his warm, thick cum inside of her mouth. Stream after stream of sperm shot into slut's mouth and she gagged and choked, but Master held her powerfully in place. Swallow it all slut...was all that Master said as his thrusting finally relented letting the final spurts emerge from his monstrous cock head into her already cum coated tongue. slut swallowed and swallowed and was astonished at the amount of cum Master had built up in such a short period of time.

She thought to herself that she was quite lucky that she did not have to swallow Master's first load assuming that it would have been even more voluminous. Master took hold of his slut and pet her like a dog, poured her another glass of wine and then ordered her to follow him to his bed. Once there, Master ordered slut on the bed on all fours.

He turned around and approached the bed...shoving his ass towards slut's mouth. Again, without a word, slut knew what was expected of her and she lunged forward burying her tongue into Master's asshole. She licked eagerly like the slut that she was and used her hands to spread Master's ass so she could further explore the depths of his asshole with her tongue.

Master moaned as slut licked up and down his crack and she reached underneath Master in amazement as his glorious cock was already hardening once again. She could not believe it and being so incredibly turned on herself, continued her slutty and eager assault of her Master's asshole as she stroked his cock between his muscular legs.

After 10 or 15 minutes of ass worship, Master turned around and started to finger slut's clit. He then placed first two, then three fingers into her womb, and then shoved two fingers into her incredibly tight ass. He looked her in the eyes and told her that he would have her ass on her ceremony day and immediately slut begged...please no Master...it is too tight and your huge cock will never fit.

He continued pumping her holes with his fingers, more roughly now...that is not up for debate or discussion slut was all that he said as he continued his assault. Now don't you dare cum slut...he said as he continued fucking her holes with his thick and long fingers. She moaned and squirmed as she was truly enjoying every minute of this aggressive penetration. Master again positioned her on all fours and quickly maneuvered himself up on the bed.

He placed the large tip of his cock at slut's cunt tunnel and just rested it there. slut lunged back, but Master did not allow her to pull his cock inside her willing pussy...and instead took aggression on her already bruised ass and thighs, spanking her roughly a number of times and paying specific attention to her already bruised areas. slut moaned in pain, but yet continued to shove her whorish cunt against Master's magnificent cock head.

Beg slut...Master ordered. And she eagerly did...please Master...please fuck me with your delicious and superior cock...it is so incredible and I want it buried inside my cunt. Master loved when she used that specific word and thrust forward burying the bulbous head of his enormous cock inside of her soaking pussy. Again he said...don't you dare cum until I tell you to slut. With that he took hold of her hips tightly and buried himself balls deep inside of her with one swift stroke, causing her to moan in both pleasure and pain as her pussy stretched to accommodate his monstrous cock.

My wife's body fluttered and shook as he started stroking his thick shaft in and out of her deliciously tight cunt. Then came another surprise...slut felt a burning sensation on her back as Master thrust inside her deeply again and again. Immediately she knew that Master was dripping hot wax on her back as he fucked her and the delicious combination of stinging, burning pain while her cunt walls were being roughly stretched was nearly too much. slut wiggled in pleasure and was crying out...please Master...may I cum.

No slut was all he said, but he continued coating her sexy body with erotic hot red candle wax and dripped an ample amount on her bruised ass, once again causing slut jenny to wince in pain. This went on for a few minutes until slut's backside was doused in sexy red candle wax.

He stopped and ordered slut to remain still while his entire shaft remained buried inside of her cunt walls, he reached over and took hold of her phone (which he must have brought upstairs without her knowing) and started taking pictures. I have security cameras rolling all the time, but I think slave deserves to see some pictures while he anxiously and obediently waits at home for you, my dirty little slut. That commentary was not lost as slut's mind raced at all that had taken place between them in such a short period of time and to think that it was all on tape caused an abundant amount of anxiety that she would later share with me.

Master texted multiple pictures to me while he remained deeply buried inside of my wife, his slut...I later learned that this moment allowed slut to bring herself down a bit. Master then removed his cock and lied down on the bed face up. Get on top of me and ride my cock slut...Master ordered. slut eagerly mounted Master's huge cock and her soaking pussy slowly slid down his thick pole. Even with her wetness, his enormous cock prevented her from moving too quickly as her cunt lips stretched to acclimate to Master's amazingly huge size. This felt incredible to Miss Jenny as she was now in control and lustfully began riding her magnificent Bull cock.

Once accustomed to Master's gigantic shaft, slut began bouncing over and over on his thick cock until Master again took charge...he thrust upwards while she was lowering herself...essentially impaling poor slut Jenny on his enormous man cock. slut screamed in pain as he took hold of her hips and rammed upwards again and again slamming his cock deep inside of her. He took hold of her nipples roughly while he fucked her from below not allowing her to escape his powerful thrusts. The pain quickly transitioned to pleasure and slut was again nearing a vigorous orgasm. Master said no...and pushed slut off his cock. Playfully, slut tried to hop on again and he took hold of her and pinned her back against the bed.

He took cuffs conveniently located on his bed posts and clasped her hands above her and to each corner, respectively. He then did the same with her ankles to the bottom bed posts. Master then proceeded to snap a few more photos and text them to me. When I received these photos I felt ambiguous feelings. The first had slut in a state of shock and I wondered if I should run back over to Master's house, but the subsequent pictures revealed slut looking erotic and "wanting" and there was even a naughty smile on her face in one of the photos...I knew better than to interrupt Master and Miss Jenny. Master then mounted slut and teased her opening with his masterful cock. She wriggled in anticipation and was again lunging to try and have him inside of her.

She was becoming a true slut for his cock and at this moment, slut wanted nothing more than for Master to pierce her...to fuck her, stretch her and pound her eager and already sore cunt. And that is exactly what Master did...he roughly stuffed his gigantic thick cock deep inside of her. He took hold of one nipple and pinched it as he thrust again and again inside of her dripping pussy. He leaned in, kissed slut's neck aggressively, and continued pounding his cock in and out of her tender stretched pussy. slut Jenny did everything she could to buck against Master's cock as this was the best physical feeling she had ever experienced (as I would later learn). She wanted to take hold of Master's muscular back and fuck him back as hard as she could, but the bindings only allowed her little movement...this was intended to be a very submissive session for her as Master's slut.

My wife wanted to be dominant, but Master had intentionally forced her to embrace her submissive side and he was using her...he was fucking her how he wanted and she would cum if and only if he wanted her to and when he wanted her to. It was so frustrating for her yet she was enthralled about the experience that was taking place. He fucked her for over an hour in this position causing her endless moans and screams until the contractions of her cunt finally sent Master over the edge. Cum slut...Master ordered and she screamed as her body was finally allowed total release. She felt his warm thick cum filling her womb and her pussy reacted again and again to his ample strands of warm sticky sperm being shot deep inside of her. He finally pulled his dripping cock out of her freshly fucked and abused cunt and shoved it into her mouth. She was lost in passion as she eagerly inhaled Master's cock deep into her throat. She wanted to give him all of the pleasure she had just received.

The last cum droplets emerged from his cock head into her slutty mouth and she eagerly licked and sucked them into her stomach. Master reached under the bed and slut was not able to see what he was doing...soon enough she felt her cunt lips being clasped together painfully. She glanced down to see an industrial clamp had been placed on her...squeezing her lips together so she would not lose a drop of her Master's precious cum. He undid slut's bindings, handed her phone to her, and told her to get home to me, her sissy husband. What she later communicated stung me as she begged Master to stay a bit longer. She wanted to eventually come home, but she had just experienced the most incredible orgasm she had ever had and just wanted to lay with her Master...to worship him and his incredible cock. She wanted to continue to please him in a way that she somehow would ensure that she would never be absent his delicious thick, superior, man cock again.

I had returned home, removed my plug and cleaned myself thoroughly before reinsertion. My mind wandered in the shower and my lil cock pressed against the metal casing. I just imagined all the pleasure my wife was experiencing while in Master's arms. Once exiting the shower, I was partially living what was happening as Master was sending me a variety of photos which kept me updated. I expected Miss Jenny home sooner, but I finally heard her enter the door and immediately ran downstairs to meet her. She looked exhausted and I immediately noticed the painful clamp keeping her pussy lips tightly together...I hugged her and helped her upstairs. A text came through and she just handed me the phone.

It was from Master...no showering slut...get some rest and have slave please you as long as you wish...with his mouth only of course. slave will have a text in the morning with instructions...this will be an ordinary day in terms of slave being my subordinate, but it will be his first work day as both my company subordinate and personal slave. This caused me significant anxiety as I wondered what this all meant. Master had insinuated that my life would remain similar at work, but again, the actions to date and the text suggested that Master had his own plan and unless a specific hard limit, he was moving along aggressively and how he, individually, desired to do so.

I gently helped Miss Jenny to bed and she kissed me softly and then guided my head between her legs. Softly remove the clamp cucky as I don't want you to waste a drop of Master's precious cum, she said. He abused my poor cunt this evening as you will see cucky, but it was magnificent...his cock is just incredible and I cannot get enough of it. If you possessed such a cock, we would never leave the house and I would not need another, but you don't cucky...you have a lil boy clit and as such, I need Master's enormous man prick to continue to fulfill me. Gently remove the clamp and clean Master's cum from me cucky...and then I just want you to softly lick and kiss me down there as I fade off to sleep.

The words were harsh and they stung me, but still my boy clit betrayed me and hardened against the caged metal. How could the humiliation and degradation of this all cause me to be so hard. I was unsure if I wanted to explore the answer, but did not have time now to do so anyway...I eagerly and obediently complied with Miss Jenny's request. I removed the industrial clamp to what was quite shocking...my wife's pussy was stretched, abused, puffy and red...I rested my face near her lips and was paralyzed at what Master's enormous cock had done to my wife's tight delicious pussy. Master's cum was at her entrance and I obediently and eagerly pressed my mouth to Miss Jenny's sore opening and lapped at her wide wet opening. Master's cum flowed from her stretched pussy into my mouth and it tasted very different.

It was incredibly thick and much saltier than before and I was unsure whether this pertained to Master's impressive multiple orgasms or the fact that it had been inside Miss Jenny for a longer period of time than the previous cum deposits which I had immediately sucked from her sexy delicious cunt. Still, I licked, lapped and gulped down Master's fluid and I could not help but feel such admiration for my Master given both his ability for multiple orgasms and his ability to cum in such volumes. These feelings of admiration were also combined with feelings of emasculation as my new position was between Miss Jenny's legs and not with my lil cock, but with my eager cum consuming mouth. With that thought, I felt my lil boy clit pulse again against the metal cage and I continued worshipping my wife's cum filled, sore, abused pussy.

Miss Jenny made matters worse as she added to my humiliation and degradation...it is just so amazing how quickly Master can recover, how incredible he is in bed, and how his enormous cock makes my entire body feel...I sucked Master off for his second orgasm of the evening and it felt like I drank down ample amounts of his warm cum and it certainly felt like he filled my tender pussy with an ample amount of hot cum for his third orgasm of the evening...is that true cucky as you would certainly know being down there consuming it now...Miss Jenny said with a hint of sarcasm.

Miss Jenny seemed to already have such adoration for Master which further deepened my submission and then she asked...how much cum did Master leave inside...is it delicious cucky? I moaned and that is all she seemed to need as she already knew the answers to her questions...she had felt his cum shoot inside of her and knew that his cum load was ample and regarding the taste, Miss Jenny knew the answer as well as she had earlier drank down Master's delicious salty cum load and the reality is that she did not care whether I enjoyed Master's cum or not. Miss Jenny knew that I was transforming into a cum slave and would do so whether I enjoyed Master's cum or not.

Strangely and feeling even further debased I thought to myself...I did not necessarily hate the taste and felt oddly honored to be able to consume it from my sexy wife...it was more about being obedient and properly serving both Miss Jenny and my new Master.

That in essence pleased me...certainly it was having a physical impact on me as well as my boy clit was pressing as hard as possible against the metal device would allow it, which caused me significant pain. I thought...I would absolutely love to cum, but knew that a request would not be received well at this time. I continued to lick Miss Jenny's tender cunt as she faded to sleep.

And, with time as I drifted off to sleep, my mind still raced in a million directions. It was incredible to think about all of the events that had transpired over a single weekend...over a mere 48 hour period.

We went to the company party at my boss' house on Friday night where the initial flirting between my boss and my wife, Miss Jenny, escalated into kissing, groping and a "wanting" and "longing" for one another which eventually led to me peeing myself in my boss' front yard that night and us walking home in the nude...these acts escalated to my wife and I becoming a contractually owned couple on Saturday with my co-worker Tiffany not only learning about our cuckold desires, but also watching me suck her boss, and my new Master's large superior cock...this was followed my Master fucking my wife Saturday evening for the first time and genuinely taking ownership of her body and her physical sexual desires (realizing that for Master, it was so incredibly powerful and gratifying for him to take ownership of someone else's wife in front of the husband and humiliate and degrade the husband in concert with doing so)...Saturday evening highlighted this as part of Master's desire to emasculate me, as his slave and Miss Jenny's sissy husband.

The experiences continued as I was ordered to engage in my first taste and ultimate consumption of Master's superior cum...this further advanced and continued as we, my wife and I, were both formally and permanently marked as Master B's property on Sunday afternoon and the embarrassment and humiliation was immense having Master's cock size and my own lil cock size tattooed on my slave body...and then the extreme humiliation and degradation I was subjected to this evening including two more helpings of Master's creamy sperm (one still in process as my mind raced with these thoughts). My mind raced as some of the other thoughts...being soaked in both Miss Jenny's and Master's urine, hours of my wife's tender cunt being punished and abused by Master's superior cock, and finally the reality of where I lay now (between my wife's legs lapping at her well fucked, abused, stretched, almost unrecognizable, puffy red pussy)...it was astonishing to think that all of this had taken place in a 48 hour period and I shook in both fear and anticipation at what the future would bear.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds