• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Welcome to BDSM

Welcome to BDSM

Cindy had read stories and seen porn showing BDSM relationships and the thought of rough sex had always turned her on, but she never thought these types of relationships were real...or that she would find herself in one and so deeply in love with her Master.

Cindy was your ordinary working mom and wife. She had met the love of her life and they had three amazing kids together. She was normally open and honest with her husband about her fantasies, but kept parts of herself hidden deep inside out of fear. Fear of rejection, fear or past abuse, and fear of the unknown. One particular steamy night, Cindy admitted to her husband that she wanted to watch him have sex with another woman and hear him tell her that she's better than Cindy. The idea of it was enough to cause Cindy to cum instantly.

The next day, Cindy's husband decided to open about his secret desires. He let her know that he wants a slave girl. One he can tie down and have his way with, whip and spank her, give her orders outside of just sex and she complies. Everything Cindy had read about but never been brave enough to purse. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was everything she wanted finally presented to her and all she had to do was accept it. Cindy told her husband she would try to give him what he asked for, but to be patient with her as she learned to please him. She began calling him Master at all times and learned to please him in ways she never imagined.

One day at work, Cindy was extremely busy and hadn't been able to perform any of her assigned tasks or even respond to her Master. It was starting to get late and she knew she would need to leave the office soon so she could still make Master his dinner. She started packing her items up when she heard someone walking towards her desk. Cindy looked up and Master was walking towards her with a very frustrated disapproving look on his face.

"You haven't spoken to me today slave girl. Have you completed your assignments?"

Cindy was embarrassed to have him belittle her in the office, but answered honestly.

"No Master. I'm sorry, I have been busy."

"I don't want excuses slave girl. You know you are to let me know when you are going to be unable to complete your tasks and you choose not to. For this, you must be punished."

Cindy didn't know what to say or what to do. How could he embarrass her in her work place? And how could she show her face around her coworkers tomorrow if anyone were to see or overhear this?

"Yes Master. I am sorry. I was just packing up to head home. Thank you for taking the time to decide on a punishment for tonight."

"No girl. You misunderstand. You will receive your punishment here. Now. Time to strip off your clothes and on your knees in front of me."

Cindy was terrified. If she did as she was told and anyone saw, she would lose her job. She had put her soul into her career for the last few years and couldn't imagine losing it anymore. But if she were to disobey her Master, her punishment would be worse and he would force her to complete it here anyway. She she obeyed, removed her pants and shirt and dropped to her knees.

"No slave girl. I don't have patience to explain this all to you. Remove all your clothing and bend across your desk for spankings for not obeying this simple order."

Cindy stood back up. She removed her heels, stockings, panties, and bra. She leaned across her desk as ordered and awaited her spankings.

"I'm going to give you 10 spankings for disobeying. Then you will get on your knees and prepare yourself for your next order. Count with me slave girl."

"One" she said. Whack! It came hard, hot, and fast. Cindy knew these would welt and fast. "Two" she cried. On and on until she had reached her 10. "Thank you Master." She whispered, afraid if she spoke any louder she would start sobbing.

She dropped to her knees as ordered and dropped her face to the floor in a sign of respect for the man she loved so much.

"Good girl. Now, we are putting your leach and collar one. You will then walk me around your office and show me where your time was spent today. I want to see what has made it so hard for you to inform me of your day."

"Yes Sir" Cindy said to the floor. She secretly hoped no one was in the office and the cameras weren't on. She would be humiliated and surly would lose her job for this. She felt Master place her thick black collar on her and remove her elegant day collar. She then heard the clip from her cold metal leash being snapped on to her collar. She did as ordered and stood completely naked except for her collar and walked Master to each meeting room that she had spent time in today. With each stop, she would explain to her Master who she meet with and why the meeting was necessary for that day. She could see the understanding start to play on Master's face and hoped the punishment was coming to a close. The last stop was one she was hoping to avoid. For a few minutes after her last meeting, she had stopped by David's (her desktop support person) desk to joke a bit and blow off some steam. Cindy was afraid to tell Master about this as she could have gone back to her desk and text Master.

"Through her Master. After my last meeting, I stopped by Desktop and spoke with David." To Cindy's horror, she could hear typing coming from the area they were walking towards. She started to slow down and look back at Master.

"Walk slave girl. We will see where you have been."

Cindy turned the corner to see David was still in the office and completing some work. David looked up and saw Cindy completely naked being walked around the building on a leash.

"Um...hi Cindy. Everything okay?" David said, not sure what was going on or if he should even acknowledge her.

"Hello David. This is my Master, Johnathan. We are walking through my day." Cindy's voice was barely a whisper. She had turned dark red, mortified that David was seeing her nude and on a leash.

"Hello David. I understand Cindy stopped by here this afternoon. Was something broken?" Master said, enjoying the fact that Cindy was struggling to fight the urge to hide her body from David's eyes. He was going to keep this conversation going for a bit longer.

"Um, hi Johnathan. No, nothing was broken. Cindy stops by every day to joke around for a few minutes to break up the work day. She came over and we talked about the awful music playing as background noise in the meeting rooms. No disrespect here, but if we are going to talk, I need Cindy to put her clothes back on. I can't think with her naked in front of me."

Master could see it wasn't embarrassment that made David request clothing. It was clear he was attracted to Cindy and wanted to do more than just look at her body. This gave Master a devilish idea.

"David, are you almost finished with your work? Cindy has been disobedient today and I'm trying to punish her accordingly. I think you might be able to assist me, if you are willing."

David looked confused, but intrigued. Cindy look horrified. She didn't know what Master was thinking, but inviting David to join in with any part of her punishment made her terrified and started to moisten her groin.

"I'm finishing up now. Just need to clock out and then I'm up for anything. What do you have in mind?"

"You know where Cindy's desk is. Meet us there after you clock out and we'll see a fitting punishment for her." Johnathan smiled and pulled Cindy's leash to lead her away before she could protest.

Cindy walked silently back to her desk, afraid to protest as this would earn her a slap across the face. Or worse, Johnathan would take it as she's not ready for this relationship and end everything they had been working to achieve. They arrived back at her desk and Master surprised her by pulling out rope he must have stashed on the desk next to hers while she was unaware he was there.

"Now, slave girl, I'm going to tie you down to your desk and your friend David and I are going to have our way with you. You will do as you are told by either of us and you will not orgasm here. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master. But..." Cindy began to protest to having David touch her, but she was cut off by a quick backhand to her mouth.

"I didn't ask your feelings for this slave. I asked if you understood." Master yelled at her. Cindy could feel herself become wet after Master raised his voice and punished her. She knew this is what she wanted and willfully submit to his orders.

"Good girl, now place your wrists together and extend them so I can tie you down."

Cindy extended her arms and felt the familiar loving embrace of the rope on her wrists. This was one of Cindy's favorite items Master would use. Being restrained sent a thrill through her body and her mind. Master placed her on top of her desk and tied her hands above her head and legs down and spread wide. Some time during the set up, David had appeared and couldn't contain his excitement.

"I get to touch her? However I want? And she can't move or object?" He asked.

"That is correct David. I will allow you to do anything you want to her tonight." Johnathan responded with a smile on his face.

Cindy was dripping wet already. She kept her eyes closed because she felt like she was dreaming and didn't want to wake up. She didn't speak out of fear she would be hit again. She just prepared her mind for what was about to happen.

"Turn your head towards me and open your mouth whore." She heard David order. She did as she was told and began to suck his hard cock. She noticed David wasn't as thick or as long as her Master, but he would do just fine. She continued to suck as he slowly fucked her mouth. She felt the unmistakable tongue of her Master invade her clit. Master knew she would be on the edge of an orgasm quickly with the current arrangements. It never took her long if she was sucking a cock while her pussy was played with. Cindy felt rough fingers on her tits. She could not tell if these were Master's or David's and she dared not look. She could feel her orgasm getting close and began to moan in her throat and knew David could feel it in his cock.

"Remember slave girl, you will not get off tonight. If you disobey, you will walk home completely naked for the world to see. Do you understand?" Master spoke while barely removing his face from her pussy.

"Mmhmm." was all she could muster as she was fighting the urge to cum. Master stood and slapped Cindy's pussy to help calm her growing need. David could not believe his luck at joining this fuck session and was nearing his first orgasm.

"I'm going to cum on your tits whore. You don't deserve to taste my full load." David pulled his cock out of Cindy's mouth and jerked himself to finish on her tits. She could feel the hot load land and smear across her chest. She started to feel frustrated as she wanted to cum for them.

She felt the head of a cock near her mouth. She opened without waiting for an order, knowing this is what was expected of her. She knew the familiar smooth skin and taste of Master's cock. He pulled it from her mouth and slapped her face with it.

"Stupid slut, no one ordered you to begin sucking nor did you ask permission to taste me." Cindy felt ashamed. She knew she was to ask for Master's cock. She was too caught up in this experience and was forgetting her place as his slave.

"I'm sorry Master. Thank you for correcting me. May I please have your cock in my mouth?" Cindy asked, louder than was needed but wanted to assure Master that she would work harder to remember her place.

"Good girl. Yes, you may suck my cock now. And David here is going to push into your pussy. Remember, do not orgasm." Master sounded amused which made Cindy smile. She took Master back in her mouth and felt him start to fuck her face. He pushed in deep and caused her to choke multiple times, but she loved trying to deep throat Master and please him better. David began fucking her pussy, fast and hard. Cindy couldn't believe how great it felt to have two cocks in her and know her holes were pleasing two men. She loved feeling used and dirty.

Master soon reached his climax and also refused to cum in her mouth. He pulled out and jerked off into her hair. She then heard Master fumbling around, looking for something.

"Master, can I assist you with something?" Cindy asked, knowing he would have to untie her for assistance, but she asked out of habit.

"No slave girl. David and I are looking for our phones. You look too good with cum on your tits and in your hair. We want pictures of the little office slut full of cum and tied to a desk begging to be fucked." Master said with a smile playing into his words. He loved taking pictures of his used slave and showing them off to his buddies.

"I will print these off and post them all over the office if you tell anyone about us fucking whore. This will be our secret." David chimed in. Hearing the dominance and authority in his voice just pushed Cindy even closer to orgasm. She knew she would go home looking like a used slut tonight. Master began to speak again and it took Cindy a few moments to realize what he was saying was about to happen.

"Now slave girl. I'm going to untie your arms from the desk and loosen your legs. I'm going to slide under you and fuck the ass that belongs to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. I understand." Cindy repeated out of habit. Master has taken her ass multiple times before and was prepared to have him again. She felt her arms release and noticed her wrists were still bound. She felt her legs release just enough to lift her legs to the desktop and prop herself up so Master could slide under her. She loved the feel of his warm skin against her and could hear him breathless in her ear.

"Now girl, I did not bring any lube so you are going to take me and feel every pound in your ass. There is no backing out of this." Master breathed to her.

"Yes Sir." She was trembling. She didn't know if it was from fighting her orgasm for so long or if it was from the fear of being fucked in the ass with no lube. Either way, she was going to do as Master instructed. She felt Master push slowly into her ass. Thankfully, by this point, he wasn't looking to punish and hurt her. Just to finish himself again. After a few moments, he slide further and she could feel the entirety of his hard cock in her ass. It hurt badly and she wasn't sure she could really handle it, but Cindy was determined to try. Just then, she realized David was still there. Would he fuck her mouth again? Would he just jack himself while watching? Soon she realized it would be neither. He pushed his cock deep in her pussy as Master thrust again into her ass. Cindy couldn't believe the pain and pleasure she was feeling. Double penetration was something she had always wanted and had tried with Master and a dildo, but nothing could prepare her for the real thing. She knew she would not be able to control her orgasm if this continued. She shuttered hard against Master and heard him chuckle in her ear.

"Yes girl, you are being fucked in every hole tonight. You have pleased me tonight be being brave and honest. For this, I will allow you to cum once. You will hold off until David reaches his orgasm and then you will let go and cum hard for us. Do you understand slave?" Master said loud enough for both of them to hear.

Cindy was panting hard and started sobbing. She could not believe that Master would reward her with two cocks and was going to let her orgasm. "Yes Master. Thank you Master. I will not disappoint you." She felt Master and David fuck her, their pounding almost synchronized inside her and brought her to the edge of an orgasm.

"Master! David! I'm going to cum! Please, please cum in me!" Cindy screamed. She didn't care anymore if there was anyone left in the office. All she cared about was cumming with the two cocks currently pounding her drenched pussy and torn ass.

"One moment slave girl. You need to know something. I've been talking with another whore. Tomorrow night we're going to meet her for dinner and I'm going to fuck her in our bed. I've seen her pussy. She's tighter than you. I can't wait to feel a pussy worth fucking." Cindy couldn't take it, she gushed at this moment and came hard against David. Luckily, David had reached his orgasm and came with her, deep in her pussy. Johnathan loved that he could push his slave to this limit and came in her tight little ass.

Slowly, they all stood and dressed in silence, not sure what to say to each other. Awkwardly, David shook Johnathan's hand and thanked him for the fun time.

"Any time David. You are welcome to use my slave in the office whenever you see fit. You may fuck her mouth or her pussy whenever you decide, but don't enter her ass. That is my area." Johnathan said. Cindy couldn't look David in the eye, but could feel the excitement to know David would be using her again.

"Come slave girl. It is time to go home and feed your Master."

Cindy obeyed and followed Johnathan downstairs. She sat in the car quietly and reflected on the happenings for that night, bewildered and excited by what just took place. Finally, she spoke to her Master.

"Sir, if I may. You said we are meeting another woman tomorrow and I will be watching you fuck her. Is this something you said to get me off tonight or is this really happening?" Cindy wasn't sure if she was excited or nervous for the answer, but she knew she needed to hear it.

"Oh, my sweet little slave girl. When do I ever lie to you? I don't need tricks to make you orgasm. We will be meeting for dinner at 7 tomorrow night." Was all he said for the rest of the drive...

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Welcome to BDSM

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds