• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gia and Gerald

Gia and Gerald

123456

-1-

Gerald was struggling to stay awake. It was a Monday night, his homework was finished, he was home alone and his cock was ready to erupt. He was watching porn - video clips on his favorite website.

He was there every night, but lately, with his mom working so late these past few weeks, he was there far more often than usual. Gerald would randomly look at various types of porn clips, or sometimes hone in and search for a specific pornstar or fetish. Tonight it was mainstream movie sex scenes. There were no cumshots, no penises or vaginas to be seen, no loud, overacted, faked orgasms. It was simple sex scenes featuring various actresses he liked, in R-rated movies that Gerald never saw in the theater.

He didn't care that it wasn't hardcore pornography. It looked fairly realistic in his mind. The production value was better than the porn clips he watched. Gerald liked searching for and finding actresses he liked, then seeing them naked, having simulated sex.

After another clip played, Gerald scrolled down, seeing thumbnails of additional videos in a suggested or related listing. They were all movie sex scenes as well. Most of them featured the same actress. Gerald watched most of them, deciding to scroll back to the top of the website to search for another well-known actress. However, something caught his eye, preventing him from doing so.

He did a double take, looking to the small thumbnail feature a dark-haired woman standing nude in a low lit room, with what appeared to be a fire blazing nearby.

"Um," Gerald said out loud, his mouth hanging open. "No. Please no."

Gerald looked to the title of the video right below the thumbnail: "Krongor The Konqueror - Sex Scene."

He re-read it several times, shock overcoming him. Gerald connected the dots, glancing briefly at the toned nude woman in the thumbnail.

"No! No, nope," Gerald excited out of the browser window, left his room, his erection flaccid. "Nope."

He went to the kitchen, pacing around a bit, his mind racing. "Can't be. She's not in porn."

He sat down at the kitchen table, tapped his foot, and then stood right back up again, pacing. "Those were related videos. Sex scene clips. Not from porn movies."

"Crap," he sat down again, running his fingers through his dark hair, then immediately stood up, resuming his pacing.

"Ok, calm down," Gerald stood at the sink, splashing water on his face. "I'll make sure it's not porn."

A minute later, Gerald was back at his laptop, going to another website. It was a popular movie information website. It listed pretty much all movies, performers, crew and so on in a huge database. Gerald searched the term "Krongor The Konqueror."

Hardly any information was there, seeing as how it was a cheap rip-off of Conan The Barbarian. What little info he confirmed was that it was a low budget, direct to DVD, movie about a warrior in ancient times, rising to power, and uniting various clans to fight a common foe.

"Right, so it's not a porn," Gerald told himself. He kept reading, looking for terms like "sex scene." There was nothing. He did see some user submitted reviews.

"Total shit, stoopid lol!" was one user review.

"Dude doesn't even look like Arnold," another review read, referring to the actor portraying Krongor.

"Fight scenes were dumb, but that one chick, with the dark hair, was really hot," Gerald read, he shook his head, assuming who the reviewer was talking about.

Gerald saw nothing to indicate it was porn. He clicked back to the main article about the film, seeing the list of cast and crew. Most of them didn't have a profile picture, one of them did. She played the woman from the video thumbnail, standing nude by a fire. He saw her headshot, brown hair, brown eyes, smiling at the camera; he read her name.

"Ok, Mom, so I guess you did a sex scene in your first movie," Gerald shrugged. "Whatever."

Gerald clicked her name, loading her profile. He saw a list of five movies she's been in, in the two years since getting into acting, including her first about Krongor. Gerald clicked each one, gleaning as much info about them as possible.

In "Alien Bank Heist" his mother was listed as "girlfriend" in a movie about two brothers that rob a bank which happened to contain a powerful extraterrestrial artifact. No indication of porn.

When Gerald read, "Saturday The 14th," he nearly burst into laughter. His mother was listed as "Amanda," a senior in college on a camping trip, in which a maniac hunted down the campers for sport. Gerald rolled his eyes at the low budget rip-off.

Two more movies weren't rip-offs, but appeared to have slightly bigger budgets. His mother's roles were larger too. "The First Year" was about a newlywed couple who struggled to conceive a child, eventually adopting one. "New Lives" was about two long-time friends bonding after leaving abusive boyfriends. They then had to team up to defeat them.

"No porn. Good," Gerald said, sitting back, thinking of how embarrassing it'd be to learn his mom was a pornstar. He closed his lap top and went to bed, trying his best to remove the thumbnail image of his mother's nude body from his mind.



-2-

"Ah yes," Gia, Gerald's mother whispered, on her back, grabbing the face of a man on top of her, kissing him passionately.

"We have to hurry," he said, rolling over, taking Gia with him. He sat up, his hands grabbing her breasts while they kissed.

Gia arched her back, her long hair reaching her butt, while grinding herself against the man. "Yes!" she cried out. He held her, watching her breasts jiggle with her, grunting and moaning.

They fell back on the bed, heaving, and out-of-breath. "Thank you," Gia said.

"No, thank you. You're amazing as always," he kissed the top of her head.

"I'll be back tomorrow," Gia said, rising up to kiss the man once more. They smiled and stared into one another's eyes for a moment.

"Cut!" the director said, six feet away. A towel was thrown at Gia by an assistant. "Good job you two, that's three takes. Hopefully that'll be all we need, then we're done!"

Gia smiled at the actor she was working with. She wrapped a towel around her body; he sat on the edge of the bed, pulling his boxers up. The crew moved about, not looking at the actors as they covered up.

"Whew, bout time," the actor said. "It's getting late!"

"I know," Gia said, sitting next to her co-star on the bed, waiting, hoping that was it for this movie.

"Paul," a production assistant smiled, touching up his hair, in case they needed another take. Someone did the same for Gia.

"I think she likes you," Gia whispered to her friend and co-worker, when the assistant left. "Better tell your wife about it."

"Heh, yeah. It'd be just another person from work she'd have to worry about me being around," Paul put his arm around Gia.

She rested her head on his shoulder. "Oh I know. She has a lot of reasons to be jealous of Krongor," Gia joked, referring to Paul's role on Gia's first movie. They had their first sex scene together there, and a few since then, as the small studio reused the same actors.

"Huh uh, go on and joke," Paul shook his head.

The two of them watched the crew reviewing the footage, hoping it was all that was needed for the final scene of this movie. It was late, they both wanted to be home. In two days, they would start working on another film, one that Gia wasn't so sure about.

"That's a wrap!" the director cheered, happy with the final shot.

"Finally," Gia lowered her head; Paul patted her towel-covered back. They stood, hugged, and told each other they'll see one another on the next set.

She was tired. She'd been working nonstop for the production company since they signed her a couple years ago. Gia was a fitness model for a long time, having been approached by a friend to audition for a small role of a female warrior. She nailed it, worked on the Krongor movie and a few others; the tiny production company locked her in a contract which was set to expire in a few months. Gia considered not renewing it. The money was ok, nothing compared to true Hollywood, huge studios, where millions of dollars were flung around, but it was nice. Gia saved up a lot, hoping to have enough for her son, Gerald's, college tuition - should he finally make a choice on where to attend.

With each role she'd done, there'd been a sex scene. Most were small, some fairly long. Gia was lucky Paul was a frequent co-star in these small movies. He was very easy to work with, making jokes, lightening the mood.

The next job, however, Gia wasn't so sure of. She recalled the day a few months ago where her and Paul met with Howard, an executive at the studio.

"Sit! Sit!" the native New Jersey, older man, greeted Gia and Paul when they arrived at his small office.

"I'll cut right to it. No chit-chat. This ain't a porn movie," Howard said.

"Huh?" Paul asked, to which Howard laughed.

"This picture you two are going to star in, Adulterous Obsession, it ain't a porno. Alright? No porn," Howard said.

"Ok," Gia said confused.

"You two know what it's about, you've read the script. You play husband and wife. Gia, your character goes crazy, blah, blah, blah, has an affair with a college guy, and all that good stuff. It's not a porn. With that said, there's been some re-writes to the script."

Gia and Paul shot each other a look.

"What this picture could now be referred to is: an erotic thriller," Howard said, making quotation marks in the air with his fingers.

"I see," Gia said.

"We've made some decisions, this'll get purchased by some of the late night, cable movie networks, all that. It'll be great. There are slightly more sex scenes in this than, say, the standard one you two usually have per picture."

"How many?" Gia asked.

"There's ten. Now then, with - "Howard said, but was interrupted by Paul and Gia.

"Ten?!?" they both said.

"It's not porn, it's not porn," Howard held up his hands.

"Yeah, but - " Gia said.

"No private parts, none of that," Howard said, adjusting his clip-on tie.

"What's involved? Nothing out of the ordinary?" Paul asked.

"Nothing out of the ordinary. You two would have four regular scenes. Gia, your character would have five with the college guy she's having an affair with. Then one with the private investigator Paul's character hires," Howard explained.

"Holy shit," Gia's eyes widened.

"It's not porn! Trust me," Howard said once more.

"Hey, it'll be fine," Paul said. "We'll have some beers on the set. I'll do something silly to make you laugh. It'll be fine."

"Yeah," Gia nodded. She thought about her careers goals. This whole acting thing was an experiment. She figured she'd do it a while, then return to fitness modeling. If starring in an erotic thriller hurt her acting career, it really didn't matter.

Howard reminded her of why she went along with this role that day in his office. "Remember, the payday, you two. I know for a fact it'll be the most you've been paid so far," he said, looking at Gia.

Gia nodded.

"Yeah? Here, take the new script, read it over. Relax, and enjoy the money you'd be making. It ain't millions, but it'll be nice."

Gia and Paul stood to leave, Howard stopping them, "Oh and thank you. Thank you for the work you've done for this studio. We're not Warner Brothers, or Disney, or Universal over here, we're small, but we really appreciate our actors."

Gia and Paul nodded, and took their leave.

Outside at Gia's car, Paul gave her a hug, wrapping his huge arms around her. "It'll be fine."

"I know. I don't really like those scenes though. I mean, working with you is easy, but still. I'm naked, all those people are around."

"Yep. It's not fun, that's why I try do what I can to ease the nerves - mine and whoever I'm acting with."

"Alright," they ended their friendly hug. "Get home to your wife. I need to get home to my son, make sure he's doing his homework," Gia said.

"Goodnight," Paul waved bye as Gia got in her car.

Here she was a couple months later, driving home after a long day. The production of the erotic thriller, "Adulterous Obsession," starting later that week. Gia thought of the extra payday, the money used for Gerald's tuition. She shrugged at the final stoplight before turning into her neighborhood. "It'll be fine, I hope."

Gia peeped in on a sleeping Gerald, smiled, then took a shower. She felt bad this movie would be filming during his Spring break, but she accepted it, further considering not renewing her contract when it expired over the summer.



-3-

"Oh hi there!" Gia beamed at her son when he arrived home from school the next day. She was in the kitchen after her workout session, in matching, neon green spandex shorts and sports bra. She set the protein drink down and hugged her son.

"Mom, come on," Gerald flinched when the sweaty woman threw her arms around him. The thumbnail image of her naked body had been on his mind all day.

"Sorry. Just excited to spend the rest of the day with you. After you finish your homework," Gia reminded him. "Then we need to talk."

"Talk?" Gerald asked, thinking maybe she read his mind, figuring out he found out she did a sex scene.

"Yeah, it's about your Spring break next week."

"Ah. Alright."

Gerald got to work, glad he didn't have too much homework, wondering what his mother wanted to talk about regarding Spring break. He wondered if it was a vacation somewhere. He thought about her nude body again, this time, walking toward him. "No, stop. I REALLY wished I hadn't seen that," he thought, slamming his pen down.

They ate dinner together, chatting about school, his college plans, and plans for the summer. Afterward, Gia led Gerald to the couch, telling him to ignore cleaning the kitchen. She sat next to him, sliding her arm around him.

"Mom? You ok? Why are you so affectionate?" Gerald asked, perhaps noticing it more now for some reason.

"I want to talk about your Spring break next week. I'm sorry, Gerald, I have to work the entire time. I was hoping I'd have a few days off, but no. They are moving from one job to the next. A new movie starts filming tomorrow."

"Oh," Gerald nodded. "I see."

"This weekend though, I only work half the day on Saturday. That night, we're going out to dinner. Someplace special. There's a restaurant in Beverly Hills that I want to take you."

"Uh, sure. That'd be cool."

"I'm sorry I haven't been around much," Gia hugged him.

"It's ok, Mom," Gerald awkwardly patted her shoulder.

"I love you. We'll have a great weekend," Gia said, kissing his cheek.

"Yeah," Gerald put his arm around her, thinking about the scene in Krongor, wondering what it was like. He wondered what other scenes his mother did too.

They sat on the couch the rest of the evening, watching one of her favorite old movies, Gerald struggling to stay awake. When it was over, she led him to his bedroom, hugging him goodnight.

The next day, he rushed home from school, getting on his laptop. He went to his preferred porn video site, staring blankly at the home page, filled with newest uploaded video. He saw all sorts of amateur thumbnails, a few well-known pornstars here and there, and a few interracial clips. Gerald took a deep breath and typed in his mother's name in the search bar.

Nothing showed up.

He breathed a sigh of relief. However, he recalled his mom had roles of varying sizes in five movies. "Ok, keep digging," he thought and typed in the specific name of a movie. He searched for "Alien Bank Heist."

"Oh crap," he saw a thumbnail, a single result found. "Yep," he nodded, seeing a close-up of a man and a woman - his mother. It was grainy, but he could her eyes were closed, her mouth open. He couldn't see their bodies, but could tell they weren't wearing shirts.

"Saturday the 14th," he typed next. "So stupid," he thought of the movie.

Another result was returned. "Shit!" Gerald looked away. The thumbnail was a dark-hair woman, by a campfire, a part of her top was removed. He looked to it, he couldn't see a nipple, but it looked like she was in the process of taking her shirt off.

He kept going, typing in "The First Year," adding "sex scene" to it. Two results were returned. His mother was in both thumbnail images. The first showed her on her back, a look of pleasure on her face. The second was her full body in a shower, with a man behind her, his hand on her tummy. "Crap!" he looked away. "Why am I doing this?"

"Curiosity is killing me," he rolled his eyes, typing in the final movie his mom acted in. "New Lives sex scene," he pressed enter.

"No way!" he nearly fell out of his chair. The thumbnail image for the video was his mother and another woman. They were clothed and kissing.

"No way," he got up, pacing around the kitchen.

He sat at the kitchen table. "Every crappy movie she's been in. Each one had a sex scene," he said, immediately standing back up, pacing around.

"They aren't porn though. I know this for sure," he sat down. "But why would she do this?" he stood back up.

"This is dumb. She's an actress, sometimes there's sex scenes. I was jacking off to Julianne Moore sex scenes the other night. I know she has kids," Gerald sat down again.

"But they probably never stumbled upon her scenes," he stood up, pacing again. "I gotta leave."

Gerald took a walk around his Pacific Palisades neighborhood. He found himself getting angry, but he couldn't explain it. "Is she a slut?" he wondered. "Why am I so bothered by this?"

When he arrived at home an hour later, he saw he missed a couple calls on the cell phone he left in his room - they were from his mother.

"Hey, sweetie, we're taking a break here. Things aren't going too well, probably have to work late. I'll call later."

He listened to the other one.

"You there? Text or call me, let me know you're home from school."

He sat on the edge of his bed and texted his mom back, "I'm here. Will see you later."

Something caught his peripheral vision - his open laptop, the screen saver going. "Maybe, they, no," he wrestled with himself. He wanted to watch them.

"I'll just click at different points in the video, I won't play it," he sat down, clicking the browser's back button a few times to the search results for "Alien Bank Heist."

He clicked the video, the player appeared; he clicked in the middle of the progress bar. It showed a still image from the movie - his mother kissing the guy, she appeared to be pinned against the wall. Gerald saw no body parts, other than their shoulders and heads. He clicked further down the progress bar; he saw the guy's back and ass, with his mother in front of him, on all fours. He could only see a little bit of her side, including a slight view of her hanging breasts. Gerald clicked again, near the end of the video. The still showed the man's front, head thrown back, with his mother, still on all fours, with a facial expression of pleasure.

"Ok, so nothing really crazy here," Gerald thought. "Maybe I could watch it. It seems tame."

Gerald took a deep breath and clicked at the beginning of the progress bar, then clicked play. He covered his eyes, peeping through his fingers.

"Can't believe we did it," the man said, sitting at a table across from his girlfriend played by Gia, looking at a huge pile of money.

"I told you it'd be fine," Gia's character said.

"We should celebrate, go out, get a nice meal," the man, played by Gia's frequent co-star, Paul said.

"Or we could stay in," the girlfriend suggested.

"For what?" Paul's character looked confused.

The video clip jumped to Gia being pinned against the wall, some kind of rock music playing, Paul kissing at her neck, her eyes closed, her mouth open. "Good idea," he said, resuming his kissing.

Gia tore his shirt off, as he pulled her tank top off. Gerald didn't see breasts, but knew the part with them on the bed was coming up. He watched Paul lift Gia, the camera still focused on their shoulders and head. Gia was bouncing up and down, Paul kissing at her neck, her fingers gripping his hair. Paul pulled her away from the wall. The scene jumped to the bed, Gerald cautiously looked away for a second. When he quickly realized most of the nudity was the man, he watched with no fear of seeing his mother naked. He could only see the side of her thigh, body, and breasts hanging, jiggling from each impact. The camera was probably ten feet away from them.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gia and Gerald

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds