• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Experiment Ch. 05: Mei Ai

The Experiment Ch. 05: Mei Ai

12

MEI AI

Alex woke back in the couples room again. His body ached and for a moment he didn't know where he was. Then he noticed the flagpole obscenely tent-poling his clean pajamas. After that he noticed the Asian woman in a pretty silk robe sitting in the armchair next to the bed. She smiled and revealed firm lips around beautiful shining teeth. Her hair was long and satin black but braided in a single braid down the center of her back.

Alex was puzzled.

"Excuse me; aren't you the nurse who has been helping me ... during the last ...? And now you are going to be one of my ... partners?"

She smiled again, completely free of embarrassment.

"Well, not exactly. I am officially here to provide you with a massage. We figured you must be somewhat sore by now. You have had quite a workout. My name is Mei."

Alex was pleased. A massage would be great about now.

"Great. Right here?"

"Actually, there is a massage table built into this wall."

She got up and walked to the wall opposite the bed and pressed a button. A fully equipped massage table folded out of the wall like a murphy bed. It was unusual in only one aspect. it had a hole in the center. Alex was was amused.

"Was wondering how I was going to lie on my front. Problem solved. Funny, because you wouldn't do this just for me. So I just had this vision of a parade of guys with stiffies all fitting themselves into this handy-dandy thing. A bit humbling. You want me to start out face down?"

Mei nodded.

"Actually, it's up to you, but I often start with the client face down."

"Fine. head toward the wall?"

"That's right."

Alex sat on the table, lay down and rolled so that his rod tipped into the depression in the center. No prob.

Mei cued up some soft music with a far east flavor backed by soft wind and waves. The lights dimmed. She dropped her robe and he was a bit disappointed that she would not massage him in the nude. Instead, She wore a simple white sports bra over what were quite abundant breasts and basic white cotton stretch shorts. Alex was pleased to see that she had a curvy mandolin shaped ass. On a whim, he asked,

"If I asked you to massage me in the nude, would you do it?"

"Well, I'd want to check with Doctor Smith. But the idea here is to relax you, not to excite you."

"So maybe you and the good doctor want to find out if my pecker here is ready to call it a night?"

She poured some warm oil into the palm of her left hand and then began massaging his feet.

"Something like that. But the idea is also to give you some R & R in case you need to continue with the next volunteer, or two, or three."

"And if your massage has the opposite effect and I am brought to where I need ... release?"

"Let's just see how you feel. I've been told I am good at what I do."

"I'm sure you are."

Alex let himself relax; all but one troublesome part and that he did his best to ignore; which wasn't completely successful given the talents of his masseuse. She began with each toe, pulling them and giving them a little twist before moving on to the soles of his feat. Alex was sure that this would be distracting, and having him jumping as she tickled him. But the opposite was true. The experience was almost painful as she dug her thumbs into the meat of the ball of his foot and the muscles around his heel. Curiously, his whole body seemed to release from the ministrations to this small patch of real estate. He felt his breathing slow, his gut relax, and his neck and shoulders go loose.

His dick remained hard.

Then Mei began slow sweeping strokes up his calves, sometimes with a bit of an 'ouch' as she thumbed the belly of the big muscle. She was working hard and it pleased him to hear her breath as she massaged, her hands surprisingly strong. She reminded him, not so much of the exotic Asian maid as of the strapping peasant girls in the old Communist Chinese posters; gals with well-rounded bodies and ruddy cheeks. But she didn't talk much, so there was a bit of mysterious quality about her, too.

"Everything okay so far?" She murmured as she began pressing her well-oiled palms into his thighs.

Alex was only half in the real world, pretending he was in the red and gold back room of a Shanghai spa, a millionaire client with an exclusive appointment with the best masseuse.

"Mmm, great."

Mei's supple fingers swept around the more tender skin of this inner thighs occasionally brushing his testicles, but making no obvious effort to flirt with them. He expected her to move from there to his buttocks, but she left them alone, covered lightly by a warm towel. However, before she moved on to his hands, she place two warmed flat stones just at the base of his spine on either side. Until that moment Alex had not realized that he was knotted up in that region, critical for pumping a hard penis into its soft target.

"Everything okay?" Mei's voice was low and soft and so close to his ear that he could feel her breath.

"Couldn't be better." He murmured, feeling a little twinge in some magic spot between his cock and his balls. Time enough for more of that later. Or would there be a later? At the moment he didn't really give a shit.

Mei took his hand and began milking his fingers, much in the way she had worked on his toes; except that this time she laid his hand between her breasts. Alex peeked at her out of one eye. On the one hand she seemed to be all business, conscientiously pulling each finger down to its tip, palpating the pads, digging both her thumbs into his palms with just enough pressure to create a small ache that then melted away, massaging the ball of his thumb. He felt that twinge in his taint again and marveled at the way the parts of the body were all connected. He hoped that she would "accidentally" brush his hand across her nipple, which he could just see getting a little perky behind the soft white cloth. He couldn't be sure, but it seemed as though she was pressing her forearms on them as she worked his hands.

Up his wrist to his elbow, turning the muscles to butter, finding the spots where they had knotted up, making that little 'ouch' that released the knot. Up his biceps and triceps into his shoulder. Now she did pull his arm out and away from his body, bracing it firmly against her chest as she worked the deltoid and trapezius. This time he could definitely feel her tight nipples against his arm, but he resisted the urge to rub it, letting her control where it went. She wasn't doing anything obvious, but what was she thinking? He wanted to ask. She had 'monitored' him fucking other women, even getting himself off with the 'help' of Doctor Smith. He wanted to ask how it made her feel, but he felt that now was not the time.

After she did his other arm in much the same way she began on his neck, digging in almost too hard just below his skull and working down into his back and shoulders. Here is where he was the knottiest and here she was the toughest.

"I'm going to hurt you a little bit." She said quietly, as her knuckles began to dig into the wooden muscles. "Let me know if it is too much. Don't be a hero. This isn't a torture session. But when the pressure convinces those knots to melt you will be a much happier puppy."

She wasn't kidding. At moments the pain was quite intense, especially when she put the point of her elbow on it an leaned in.

"Oh, whoa!" Alex could not help moaning. But she encouraged it.

"That's good, that's good. You have been too quiet. Let that 'bad chi' out."

She leaned in again.

"Hunhgh." Alex groan into the face rest. His body went tense and then released. It was like there was a little 'pop' and his neck felt like soft rubber.

"You're doing great."

She warmed up his back with swift, firm strokes and then dug in, working down from the shoulders to his tailbone. She stopped.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, very close to his ear. "I can't get the pressure I need from the side. Do you mind very much if I straddle your back? That way I can use two hands evenly, at the same time.

Why would Alex object?

"I will try to stay above you, but you may feel some weight on your hips and lower back. Let me know if it is too much. I want to relax the strain, not create more."

"Fine, Whatever works best."

He thought she was going to sit on his butt, but actually she straddled his legs just below it. She was big enough so that her weight was not on him, but he enjoyed feeling the pressure of her thighs against his as she worked. Still, she was hurting him and at one point he screamed.

She froze, her warm hands resting firmly but gently on his lower back.

"Sorry, was that too much? I can get pretty enthusiastic when I am working on a strong man with really tight muscles that need to be released."

Alex took inventory. He wasn't hurting any more, and the knot in his lower back that she had triggered was nice and soft now.

"Feels good now."

"Good. I do your ass and that will take care of the back side. "

She could have climbed down but instead slid down his legs a bit and dug into his butt kneading each cheek like it was a big loaf of bread. Her thumb slid up the insides on either side of his asshole, brushing past it again and again. For the first time he felt she wasn't being entirely impersonal, especially when she dripped some warm oil on his pucker and then massaged it in.

"Ooh!"

"I thought maybe you might be a little sore after having the probe in there. It's better?"

It wasn't helping Alex relax. Still.

"Really quite nice, thank you. But if you want to relax me, it is having the opposite effect. I'm feeling some tension."

"I can stop right now or continue a little." Mei paused and her breathing was a little rough.

Which did he want? He had come so many times. Shouldn't he encourage her to cool him down, maybe even lose his 'wood' and end the experiment? But that could also happen after he came again. He was curious about his own body, too. What could get him off.

"Keep on doing what you are doing. I'll tell you if you should stop."

"It's okay if I go a little deeper?" It almost wasn't a question.

"If it is alright with you. It's a dirty area."

"Oh, we know you are nice and clean."

Her thumb circled around his asshole for a while. Once she slipped and pressed on his taint and Alex felt his penis stretch a little into its terrycloth pocket.

"Woo."

"Sorry, didn't mean to do that. Most times I don't have to think about that."

'Most times'. How many times had Mei done an anal massage?

A drip of warm oil and now he felt a finger gently dip in. He did his best to relax and just let it happen. The finger stirred a little, massaged the tender inner skin. The skin in his dick stretched tight. Mei began a smooth in-and-out rhythm, each time reaching in a little deeper. Alex felt his hips begin to move involuntarily to meet these gentle thrusts.

"That's good. let your body do what it needs to do. No pain?"

"Uh uh."

"Then I will continue."

Alex really started to get turned on. Mei's breaths were beginning to match the motion of her hand. There was some voice to them and he could feel her rocking on his legs.

"You ready?" Her question was not a polite request.

"I'm ready."

Her fingers, two of them, he realized, dug deep and flicked his prostate where the probe had so recently tickled him. That was it.

"Ooooh god, yes!"

Alex let go with a deep inner ache and his juices poured and poured into nowhere with Mei's fingers deep in his ass and her other palm warm on his tailbone.

That pretty much did him in for a while. When he came back to himself Mei had her hands on his butt. He could feel the heat where her thighs rested on his legs. He liked it.

"You're going to do some massage on my front side? Right?

"I had planned to. You want to skip that?"

"Not at all, but could we pause here for a bit?"

"Certainly, I could cover you with a towel or blanket and I would welcome a bit of a break."

"That would be fine ... but ... this may be unusual ... maybe a bit unprofessional, but could we ... could you rest, like, just lie down on my back for a few minutes? Would it spoil the experiment in any way?

Mei was quiet for a minute.

"You could check with Doctor Smith."

"Maybe that would be best. Doctor Smith?"

Alex had forgotten for a moment that everything he did was under observation. Her voice came over the speaker.

"I see no compromise to the experiment or to the subject. Do you have any objections Mei Ai?"

"I think it will be fine."

"Good. Go ahead then."

Was there something short in Doctor Smith's tone?

Mei lay forward onto Alex's back. Her hips were on top of his, her chest in the middle of his back, her face on his shoulder. It was good. It was warm.

"Am I too heavy?"

"Not a all."

"Any pressure in your back?"

"No. None to speak of."

"Good. You rest now. I will too."

Alex wanted this to be just between the two of them, even though a whole lab was watching. Alex whispered.

"Can you tell me if doing this turns you on at all?"

Mei murmured into his shoulder.

"Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesn't"

"And this time?"

"This time it did."

"And why ... the prostate thing ...?"

She was quiet for a minute.

"Because I can do it. Because we can get another sample this way."

"Oh." Alex was a little disappointed. It all seemed so clinical.

"The table has a thing to collect ...?"

"Yeah. I also like it because I feel it there, too."

"You feel it ...?"

"In my ass. It's kind of my special thing."

"Your thing."

"Yeah, kind of like I have a prostate, too, maybe, I don't know."

"Interesting."

"Yeah. So. You ready for the flip side?"

He was, though he also would have been happy to have Mei rest on him for a long while. But she climbed off and he flipped over. His rod was as rigid as ever though glistening a bit with his recent cum. As he sipped some iced tea Mei cleaned him up a bit and laid a towel over his firm member. It made a silly sight, but there was nothing to be done.

"You ready?"

"Sure."

She worked on his legs again and this time he enjoyed peeking at her working so hard on the other side of his flagpole dick. Mei was all business, but the feel of her small, strong hands warming his upper thighs and rippling the muscles on his inner thighs dissipated any likelihood that he and his perky prick would relax completely any time soon.

"May I work on your abs?" She asked politely.

Alex was expecting a gentle tummy rub, but Mei dug in, loosening any tension he still had in his gut and actually digging deep inside his hip bones.

"Hey, I can feel that inside my ass." Alex murmured, a bit surprised.

"I kind of hoped you could."

"Sort of a shame I'm not doing the massaging then."

Mei's cheeks were a little red and she didn't look at him.

Alex let his hand gently brush down her buttocks.

"Hey."

"I'm sorry. I guess that's not allowed."

Mei nodded, though for a moment she just stood still as though feeling something deep inside.

"A shame." She whispered.

Alex wanted to be cooperative.

"Please don't feel ashamed. Even Doctor Smith said she sometimes had feelings during these experiments; and maybe they ought to be better monitored."

"Not what I said, but, good, true, sometimes the feelings are strong."

Mei was massaging his chest now and she couldn't help looking him in the face. He noticed that she was actually flushed now and breathing more heavily than the smooth finishing massage.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine. Thank you. Hope the massage was good."

"Better than good. I've never had anything like it; and I don't just mean the butt thing. You have amazing hands. But something is the matter and I think I know what it is ..."

"Really." She was standing beside the massage table, her warm hand in the center of his chest, head bowed, still breathing a little hard. She was very discreet, but he could tell she was sneaking glances at his covered cock.

"I have a suggestion. If it works we both can benefit, I believe. If you don't like the idea 'no harm no foul.'"

"I don't think there is any point in my doing a 'happy ending' hand job unless somehow Doctor Smith thinks it will help the experiment. And I don't do BJs."

"Well, Mei, not to quibble, but you already got me off. So that's done. But I figure I sort of owe you one..."

"Not really ..."

"Now hear me out. But I think we need to include Doctor Smith in this discussion. Okay?"

"If you think so."

Alex figured all he had to do was call.

"Doctor Smith! Can you come in here a minute?"

Mei had a little smile as they waited, but Doctor Smith soon entered the room. She had changed to a neat floral blouse and tapered slacks.

"Yes? Is there something wrong?"

Alex tried to be professional.

"Doctor Smith, if I understand correctly, the objective of this experiment is to see how long this erection will last, how many ejaculations are possible, what might reduce this hard on, and last but not least let my partners fully explore what gets them off. Is that correct?"

"Certainly. Correct, in essence."

"Well, I think Mei has a unique ability to help me with that. The massage was wonderful, but it did not relax my erection. The anal massage was special, and the result was the same. Now, before, with a certain diminutive subject, we tested to see if her tight dimensions would shrink this tumescence. Are you following me?"

Mei and Doctor Smith both nodded. Alex was pleased that Mei left her hand resting on his chest.

"Now, that test did not prove to be that constricting, but we have another possibility in that Mei is fascinated by the possibility of achieving orgasm anally ..."

Doctor Smith pursed her lips and Mei shuddered.

"... and I have not experienced give a woman an orgasm in this way. So this could possibly reduce my erection because of the anal tightness, or, I'm sorry Mei, because I discover the feeling or experience is unpleasant, or none of the above. But can Mei be a volunteer without spoiling the study?"

Doctor Smith tapped with her pen on her clipboard and tapped her foot as she stood thinking.

"Well, if Mei is willing to volunteer then she will need to sign the paperwork. It is not unprecedented because we have used paid professional surrogates in other parts of the study. Because she has not had all the tests, you will need to wear protection. I can't think of any other reason this might spoil the results and most volunteers don't want to explore this aspect of their sexuality. So it seems to be win win. I'll be back in a second with the forms."

She quickly left the room. Mei sat on the edge of the massage table and Alex stroked her thigh.

"Is this okay now? Or ... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to corner you into something. Have you lost your 'buzz'?"

Mei rubbed his chest, smiled and wriggled her ass up against his leg.

"Maybe I should be a good girl and forget the whole thing, but I don't want to at all. I don't want to say too much, but I can't ever get my boyfriend to do this, and every time we do it the regular way, I can feel it there and I end up with this ... feeling, like a deep itch, but ... and sometimes after he comes and goes then I ... never mind, TMI , but you get the idea ... so this is like a dream chance because it's kind of ... official, no it's not like I'm cheating ... wow! Blabbermouth."

"Hey, you're nervous, and I'm flattered you are willing to open up to me ... "

Mei shivered and bit her lip.

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

Doctor Smith marched back in with a reader pad, a little spray bottle, and a paper ring about the size of a vinyl record. After Mei had signed a batch of permissions electronically, Doctor Smith handed her the spray bottle, and a tiny clear cap.

"You know how to do this. Three coats and don't forget to expand the reservoir. I can trust you, right?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Experiment Ch. 05: Mei Ai

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds