• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Perversion in Paradise

Perversion in Paradise

When I realized what Dylan had done I was so angry I actually shook with rage. I was such a fool.

I had only myself to blame. That's what I told myself at least. I was only eighteen years old when I was swept away by Dylan Marks, a powerhouse real estate developer in my town. His car, the fancy restaurants, the outfits he bought me-they all made him seem like a god. And the sex was unlike any sex I had ever had and, despite being only eighteen, I had had my fair share.

When Dylan planned a trip to a hedonistic beach resort, one that catered to young lovers who weren't hung up about being nude, I had no hesitation about going. Before I met Dylan I would never have considered being naked in front of strangers, but he managed to change my mind by constantly reminding me of how sexy I was. "You should show off," he said. "You are so fucking hot."

I remembered how liberated I felt when, despite the fact that many people could see me, I stood naked on the shore line and stared out at the ocean. As Dylan suggested I did show off. I walked with a towel that I swirled around me so, in the unlikely event I wasn't noticed by others on the beach, the towel would be sure to draw attention to me.

I also looked forward to the uninhibited sex Dylan and I would have, either in our room or within eyesight of others on the beach. It didn't matter to me if we were seen. In fact, sex in public excited me and Dylan's words fed my excitement. "Anyone who is watching us will wish they were me," he said. "Everyone's jealous of me."

Dylan was attentive to me, very attentive. On the first night of our vacation he made sure I had the types of fruity alcoholic drinks that I loved while making sure I didn't have too many. I got just a tiny bit drunk, just enough to make my pussy wet before Dylan and I ever had sex. I was so wet, in fact, that I left a puddle on the bed.

On the second night he let me drink a bit more. "I want you to feel good when we go back to the room," he said. When we were in bed Dylan told me to roll on my stomach. I giggled when his tongue penetrated me tight hole and squealed when he eased a finger into my ass. "We're gonna do this with my cock this week," Dylan said. "Okay?"

I swallowed hard. His finger caused me a little bit of pain and I wondered if I could actually go through with anal sex. But I loved Dylan so I nodded and mumbled, "Uh huh."

On the third night I drank the same amount but began to fell woozy, something that was unusual for me. I wasn't a heavy drinker at all, but I never felt as funny as I did on the trip. It was on that night that Dylan suggested I wear a dress he had bought for me at the resort gift shop, a dress that barely covered my butt. "I don't know about this," I said.

"Come on, baby," Dylan said. "So what if someone sees your ass. It's a great ass."

"But...but the dress is so short you can see my undies," I said.

"All the better," Dylan said with a laugh. "They're just like a bikini bottom, right. I have an idea - don't wear any. Maybe I'd like to see that pussy of yours on display. It'll be a turn on."

It was on that night that I got to know some other couples at the resort, but also some unattached men who worked at the resort. The dampness between my legs was a sure sign that I enjoyed the attention the men were giving me. As the night wore on strangers slid their hands behind my back and massaged my butt. Someone slid his hand up my dress and into my soaked pussy. Another person lifted my dress up over my breasts. Except for a small sliver of fabric around my neck I was essentially naked.

"I hope you don't mind, baby," he said. "I slipped you a little X. It's gonna make you feel really good." He was right. Soon I was surrounded by strange men, all of them touching my tits, grabbing my ass and, yes, massaging my clit. I was in a cloud of sexual arousal by the time we returned to our room.

"Those guys really want you," he whispered. He slid up between my legs and licked my pussy while he undressed me. "Pretend one of them is standing next to you," he said. "Touch your nipples and think about a cock in your mouth."

I had never been in a threesome and had no intention of being in one, but Dylan's words, for some reason, turned me on. I covered my breasts with my hands and, moaning with pleasure, squeezed my nipples, gently at first but then harder and harder. I almost screamed when I came, collapsing after my orgasm passed. I lay back while Dylan had his way with me, fucking me for a long time.

He pressed deep inside me, leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna pull out and come on your face, okay?"

That's something I had never had done to me, but if Dylan wanted it, I would let him do it. "Okay, baby," I said.

I thought I'd like it, but I didn't. His cum blasted into my eye and up my nose. I was about to wipe it away when he said, "Don't. Let me take a picture." So I waited until I saw the flash reflected in the mirror that the resort had by the side of every bed so people could watch themselves fuck.

Despite the fact that the cum in my nose made it so that I could barely breathe I still thought Dylan was wonderful.

Things changed even more the next night. I was struggling just to walk after a couple of drinks and was confused when Dylan suggested we go for a drive. "Drive? But why? We don't even have a car."

"I borrowed one," Dylan said.

Who was driving? I didn't know but when Dylan started kissing me I didn't care. He undressed me slowly, taking off my top first, sliding my skirt down and then pushing my panties over my hips. I heard funny clicking sounds, lots of clicking sounds. When I realized that we weren't alone and that someone was taking my picture, I tried to shove Dylan away. "No," I moaned.

I was too weak and woozy to put up a fight, though, and when Dylan lifted me up I just allowed myself to be carried along. We wound up in a strange room on a strange bed. Dylan pulled my arms behind my back like I was a bow and he was going to fire an arrow. He called me names -- bitch, cunt. When he slammed his cock into my butt I screamed. The pain was unbearable, at first, that is. As Dylan pounded me I began to feel different. Suddenly I wanted him to be rough. Words came out of me that shocked me -- Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass.

An orgasm ripped through me when I felt his hot cum pour into me. When he let me go I writhed on the bed like an animal in heat. Dylan leaned over me and whispered, "You want more?"

"Yes," I cried.

My mind was completely scrambled. I wondered how could Dylan be fucking me while I was sucking his cock. And how could he standing next to me another cock in his hand? Whatever was happening, I liked it. The moment I swallowed Dylan's cum I took his other cock in my mouth. The moment he came in my pussy he was in me again, hard as ever. I couldn't get enough and had one wonderful orgasm after another. When I felt all three of his cocks in my pussy, ass and mouth, I floated off into a haze of orgasmic frenzy. Way in the back of my mind I realized that what was happening was impossible, perhaps a dream, but I loved it.

My memories were foggy the next day. When I asked Dylan what had happened and described what I remembered, he laughed. "You had to be dreaming," he said.

"I'm sore back there," I said. "I can barely walk. Did we...you know."

"We sure did," Dylan said. "You loved it."

"That's because I love you," I said. At that point Dylan could do no wrong.

When I returned home Dylan told me that we were through. To say that I was shocked and hurt is an understatement. I begged him to tell me why. "After what we did. After what you did to me. Why?"

He snarled at me and said, "Because you're a fucking whore. You'll give your ass to anyone, won't you? I don't go out with whores. Girls like you are great for fucking, but for a relationship? I don't think so."

I wondered then if he ever cared at all about me at all. After an anonymous phone call told me what he had posted on the Internet, I knew that he had never cared for me. The moment of liberated joy I felt on our trip was now a moment of unmitigated pain.

I hovered my mouse over the picture of me topless and the picture of me writhing in agony as Dylan sodomized me. Worst was the video he posted, a video of many men taking me two at a time and, to my horror, three at a time. A frame popped onto the screen displaying the name of the site that hosted the pictures-****myasian*****.

Fighting tears, I laid my head on the table and tried to breathe deep. I remembered how I happily I let Dylan fuck me on the hotel balcony, not caring if anyone below saw us, and how I willingly let him video us. I was giggling when we made the video, but I never dreamed Dylan would make it public.

Seeing the pictures of him taking me from behind made I realize that Dylan had hidden his cell phones in various places and used them to video not only our private sex but the gangbang I had been subjected to. At the time I had wondered why he brought more than one phone on vacation, and now I knew. He didn't love me. He didn't give a damn about me. He used me and now was mocking me.

The most hurtful video was one of me staggering around on wobbly legs, obviously unaware of what had happened. The laughing and voices I heard only added to the pain.

Christ. Did you see that river of cum oozing from her pussy?

Ha. What about her ass?

And her chin.

Ha, ha, ha.

Where did you find her?

She's just some kid from the neighborhood. There are a lot more like her. I got me a fifteen year old chick all lined up. I like 'em young. Can't bring her here, though. We'll have to do her back in the States. Come on. Help me clean her up.

Can I fuck her again?

Sure. Make it fast.

"This is not over," I mumbled. "This is not over by a long shot."

My first instinct was to kill Dylan, but that would ruin my life if I got caught. No, I needed a better plan. I remembered Tom Wilson, an older man from the neighborhood who, according to rumors, was some sort of former spy and an expert hacker. I wondered if it were true so, shaking, I called his cell phone. "Can you meet me at the coffee shop?"

"Sure. Want to tell me why?"

"I'll tell you when we get together."

I tried to smile at Tom as he sipped a milkshake and I sipped coffee. Smiling became easier as I studied his salt and pepper hair and his rugged good looks. He was probably 40 years older than I was but I was attracted to him nonetheless. "Tom," I said. "Are you really a hacker?"

"Could be," he said. "Why do you want to know?"

"I...I want you to do something for me," I said. I described in as much detail as I could what Dylan had done to me. Then I made Tom an offer. "If...if you do what I'm going to ask you to do, I'll let you do to me what...what those men..."

"Shhh," Tom said. "I would never...I mean...I like you. What is it you want done?"

I laid out a plan for Tom. When I was done, he laughed. "Oh my God. When you get revenge, you really get revenge."

"Can you do it?"

"Give me the guy's email address," Tom said. "There are some things you have to do as well. We have to get a couple of throwaway cell phones so we can communicate, for example. I think we'll have it done in two weeks."

Over the next two weeks Tom and I communicated through our throwaway cell phones secure in the knowledge that our calls could not be traced. I then got the call I had been waiting for. "Okay," Tom said. "All the videos and pictures of you are off the site. In fact, I took the entire site down just for fun. I also hacked into Dylan's bank account and bought a membership to one of the forums you suggested. I uploaded about two hundred photos to his home computer and work computer. I'll give you the signal tomorrow. Be ready."

I was up at four in the morning waiting for Tom's phone call. My legs shook, my hands trembled and, when the call came, I almost jumped out of my skin. "Now," Tom said. "You have about five minutes before the cops show up."

Using my throwaway phone, I called Dylan. "You like fucking with people," I said. "Now it's my turn."

A clearly irritated Dylan snarled, "Who is this?"

"You'll find out," I said. When I heard the police sirens through the phone I laughed and ended the call.

The evening news was full of stories about Dylan.

Prominent real estate developer Dylan Marks found with child pornography on his home computer.

Prominent real estate developer joined child porn forum.

Prominent real estate developer arrested and held without bail.

A week later more news erupted.

Local girl confesses to relations with Dylan Marks.

More charges of underage sex leveled.

Pedophile Dylan Marks being held without bail.

Six long months passed before Dylan was tried and convicted. He was sentenced to one year in a minimum security prison and placed on a sex offender watch list. What mattered most to me, though, was that his business was ruined and, I figured, so was his life. I still wasn't satisfied, though, so I paid a visit to Dylan in jail.

He peered through a thick Plexiglas window at me. Leaning forward so I could hear him through the holes in the window he said, "I'm surprised to see you here."

"You shouldn't be," I said. "I saw what you posted on ****myasian*****."

It took only a few seconds for Dylan to realize that it had been I who set him up. "You...you..."

"Yeah," I said. My lips curled into a sneer. "I am a bitch. A real bitch. And now you know how much of a bitch. Enjoy the rest of your life."

I laughed all the way home. Once inside I paced around, filled with nervous energy. Although I had my revenge I could not shake the memories of what had happened. Despair started to take control of me and, in a desperate attempt not to scream, I twisted my hair around my hands and ran into my bedroom. After stripping off my blouse I flung myself on the bed and moaned, "Oh, God. Why did you do that to me? What did I ever do to you?" Lying on my back with my chest heaving, I controlled my breathing until I calmed down. "Someone like Tom would never have done that," I sighed.

I pictured Tom in my mind. Until that day I had never paid much attention to his appearance, but the more I thought about him, the more attractive he became. The craggy lines in his face didn't show his age, I decided, they showed his ruggedness, as did his calloused hands. He was so calm cool and collected, yet underneath his veneer I sensed a brooding animal ready to pounce. "I'm sure you could be rough," I whispered, "but you wouldn't..."

I jumped out of bed and rummaged wildly through my chest of drawers. "Where is it? Where is it?" With a sense of satisfaction I held up a ten inch vibrating dildo and stared at it lovingly.

I fell back on my bed, closed my eyes and ran my hands over my breasts, squeezing my nipples between my thumbs and fingers. "Tom," I whispered. "Thank you, Tom. Thank you for caring."

I closed my eyes and, with my heart slamming in my chest, imagined Tom's rough hands roaming over my body. "Yes, Tom. If you wanted, I'd let you..."

With a quick twist, I turned on the vibrator and slid it lightly over my clit. "Oh, God," I moaned. "Oh, God. If you were here, Tom, you could...you could..."

Slowly I eased the humming vibrator into my soaked pussy, squealing, "Oh, God." I moved it in and out of me, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. Satisfied that my juices covered the entire length, I pulled it out and turned off the vibrator.

As my fantasy played out in my mind, I whispered, "What's that Tom? You want to...Please don't hurt me. You won't? Okay, then, if you want to, Tom, you can...." I began to push on the dildo, fighting the pain I felt, easing the stiff plastic rod into my ass until I could go no further. I gasped for air, huffing and puffing while pushing as hard as I could to overcome the resistance I encountered. Finally, deciding that I had pushed the dildo in as far as I could, I twisted the vibrator control, screaming when it hummed to life.

A searing pain tore through me, transporting me to a time when I was a little girl, a time when I had received an electric shock from a frayed electric wire. The pain then was horrendous but, fortunately, short-lived. This pain was different. It, too, was horrendous, but it didn't stop. This pain just kept tearing through my body.

I bit my lip, trying to relax my muscles so I could push the vibrator even further into my body, so I could let the vibrator punish me for my stupidity. The more I relaxed my body, though, the less pain I felt. Soon there was no pain, only pleasure. A soft glow flowed through me, building with each pulse of the vibrating dildo in my ass. With new found energy, I began to thrust the dildo even further inside me. I screamed again, only this scream was in response to an orgasm, an orgasm that tore at every part of me. When my orgasm subsided, I was left almost breathless, but had enough energy to look over my shoulder at an imaginary Tom and whisper, "Did you like that?"

I made up my mind about what to do next. After showering off to cool down I slipped into a silk robe and checked my reflection in the mirror. Satisfied with the incredible sexiness of my reflection, I placed a call to Tom. "Can you come over? Good. I want to thank you. I have something for you."

When I ended the call I slid my fingers into my already soaked pussy. "Guess what, Dylan. You said you like them young. Well, I think I like them older."

When the doorbell rang, I opened my robe before opening the door. "That something I have for you, Tom? Well that something is me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Perversion in Paradise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 442 milliseconds