• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teasing The Boys

Teasing The Boys

This is soooo very tame. No real sex at all. Skip it unless you like Exhibition-Lite. Thanks!

*

It was about three o'clock on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. My gorgeous wife Catherine was standing in front of a big mirror, using a hair dryer to dry her fabulous, naked body after a nice shower. I was just standing in the doorway adoring her and staring like I always do when she's around me. She was just then drying off her beautiful little pussy.

"Honey, I just realized how powerful our female naked bodies are! You men just melt when you see them don't you? You lose all control and you will do whatever you are told by a beautiful naked woman. Of course I knew all men like to see women naked, but I guess I just never got just how crazy you get when you do see us. Till today anyway."

"What the heck are you talking about Catherine?"

"Well I was over at Jenny's today and her young cousin is staying with her. You met him, remember Dain? He's from Nebraska on school break from college. Well he and his buddy Richard have been here for a week. They were leaving today so I went over to say good-bye. It seems they took quite a liking to me when we were all at the pool party at Jen and Jim's and so Jen asked me to stop over as a favor."

"The boys said told her they wanted to go for one last swim together and so I agreed and we had a nice time. It was really fun."

"You know they just wanted to see you two hotties in your little swim suits right?"

"Well of course we knew that Honey. That was the fun part of it; teasing the young pups. You said I could, remember? When you saw how stupid they got just looking at us, you and Jim said we gals could go ahead and have some fun with them.

They are such shy harmless nerds anyway and we are probably the only women they will get to see in a swim suit all year. And they are so nice we wanted to do something for them that they would always remember."

"Okay, so where does your realization about your 'powerful naked body' come into this?

"Well you know since Jim is on the road all the time, Jenny gets a little bored. That's why she invited the boys up to stay. And Jim thinks its fine for her to tease the lads. He says he would have loved having a hot looking MILF tease him when he was in college."

"So Jenny lies around their nice pool in her skimpy suit and they just drool over her. They both rub lotion on her at the same time and I know she tans topless sometimes too. She said she even lets them rub tanning lotion on her boobs! So we decided to have some fun on their last day."

"Oh this should be rich. So what did you two minxes do?"

"Well we agreed to wear out tiniest suits and let them enjoy the eye candy. I brought the one you had me wear on our last trip to Sanibel Island. The little black one you took the lining out of."

"You're terrible! Those poor boys! OR should I say LUCKY boys! That suit doesn't even cover all of your tiny pussy!"

"I know that Honey. You're the one who bought it for me and wanted all those men to see my pussy sticking out of the sides. Fortunately I shave it and I've learned to enjoy the attention. Now do you want to hear the whole story Honey? All the truth?"

"Of course I do. That's our agreement."

"Okay, but promise not to get mad ... alright?"

"Catherine was reaching for her robe and I stepped over and picked her fabulous naked body up in my arms and carried her into our bedroom and said, "Oh no you don't! This story is going to be fun for me too!"

"Michael! The blinds! Quick pull the blinds! Mr. Goldstein is right out there trimming the bushes by our window! And he can see me!"

I was holding her so her bare bottom and fine pussy was aimed directly at him. I let him take in the wonderful site for a minute. Her struggling just served to show off her breasts and nipples too.

"Michael, stop this! Wally is seeing me totally naked!"

I stepped to the bed and tossed her on it. Catherine landed on her back with her legs apart and towards the window and her boobs bouncing all around.

I looked to the window and our 75 year old neighbor, Wally Goldstein, was still just standing there holding his trimmers and he definitely was looking in our big window, his smile was beaming ear to ear and he was clearly enjoying the view. Who could blame him?

He is the only neighbor who has any view of our bedroom so we don't think about it a lot. I have noticed he always looks in whenever he is out working in his yard or garden. That's just the way he is. Not in a pervy way at all, just more curious. Maybe because my wife is so pretty he is hoping to get a peek. Well it paid off for him today!

Catherine was freaking out and trying to cover herself but Wally was still looking and I was just laughing and enjoying this predicament my wife was in. Plus, I figured the old guy has been alone since his wife died fifteen years so I decided to give him a minute. I slowly walked to the window smiling at him and he was smiling at Catherine and waving.

Seeing that I was going to let her be on display Catherine says, "Okay Smarty pants if you want old Wally to see me, I will let him see me!" And she raised her legs up in the air and spread them into a giant vee shape and while smiling, she took one hand and began to squeeze one of her breasts into a nice cone shape like she was pointing a boob gun at him and with her other hand and she smiled and waved back at Wally.

I quickly closed the blinds because Wally was frozen in place, his eyes were wide open and not blinking, mouth wide open too, and looking like he was going to drool. I would have gladly let him look longer, but I was afraid he was going to have a heart attack.

Once the binds were closed, Catherine was laughing so loud and she thought she was so funny with that legs spread open move. She loves to turn the tables on me when I think I have her in a spot.

"I sort of thought it was just you who went numb and got paralyzed and drooled when you see me naked and I figured it was just because I'm your wife. But this proves my point from today even more. Every single man short circuits when he sees a fine naked woman -- admit it!"

I dove on the bed and right between her legs and began to lick that gorgeous pussy in front of me. Oh it tastes so fine all the time, but every guy knows you just can't beat one fresh out of the shower. Am I right?

She didn't fight for long and I gave her two nice orgasms to make up for displaying her like that. She apparently called it even because she wasn't mad and she even wanted her nipples sucked on for a while.

After a bit of lying there and playing around a while, I was still interested in her story about today so I said, "Now finish the story you naughty girl. You were bringing your obscene swim suit to torture two young innocent boys."

"Oh yes, THAT! Well now for sure after letting Wally see me totally bare naked, you cannot be mad at me. And just think! He even saw my pussy spread wide open! Do you think I overdid that?"

I sarcastically replied, "No not at all My Dear. Lot's of women openly display their naked pussies to their elderly neighbors. Don't give it a second thought! Now, on with your story!"

"Okay, so Jen and I planned to have some fun from the get-go. We started out in little tight cotton shorts and low cut tee shirts. No underwear of course. They began to beg us to swim and we stalled and said maybe and began to tease them."

"We did a few exercises and stretches -- you know -- to get warmed up to swim. We were letting our boobs bounce and jiggle and we bent over a lot and let our shorts ride up our butt cracks and make camel toes of our pussies."

"We got on our hands and knees and did kickbacks and the ones where we raise our legs to the sides so our pussies would have our shorts jammed into our slits. It was so fun! They couldn't take their eyes off of us."

"The lucky dogs! I wish I was there. I love seeing Jenny's tits, butt and pussy!"

Catherine punched me and laughed. "Oh I know you do you dirty dog! Now let me finish my story so I can have you service me some more."

"Now you know that even though the guys are nerdy they are handsome and they sure have great bodies from all the farm work they did growing up. And we wanted to see them. AND.....remember Jen and Dain have been close their whole lives."

"So what did you two mean women do?" "Well the boys kept begging and begging us to get into our suits and swim. We each took our tiny suits out of our of bags and held them up and said, Do you mean you want us to get into these tiny little suits and swim with you?"

"You should have heard them beg and whine when they saw these minuscule pieces of fabric we called swim suits. We told them if we were going to be in the pool we were not going to be in the skimpiest attire. They were going to be. They asked how that was possible after seeing our itsy bitsy excuses for swim suits."

"Jenny says, 'That's easy boys. Get naked right now! Then we will swim with you.' I agreed and added in a stern voice. You heard the woman, strip off right now and stand right here in front of us when you do it!"

"Well they looked at each other and then at the tiny suits dangling from our fingers and one stood in front of each of us and they stripped naked!"

"You are terrible! What happened next?"

"Well Jenny didn't mind seeing her cousin, they are used to that, and even to him seeing and putting lotion on her boobs, but she didn't want to actually touch him so we made sure Dain was in front of me and Richard was in front Jenny."

"What did touching have to do with it?"

"Well you don't think we were going to have two handsome, naked young men, now with huge throbbing erections standing a foot away and not touch them did you?"

"Oh, of course not Catherine. I should have known! After all, you are the penis expert!" (See the story, "Catherine likes penises.")

"Yes we told them we needed to inspect them to make sure they weren't carrying some nasty STD's from college girls and we said turn around and put your hands on top of your heads. Now poke out your butts. They did and we patted and squeezed and played with their bare bottoms for a few minutes. We even gave them some pretty hard spanks. That really make their penises get even harder!"

"Then Jenny says, "Okay boys turn around and present your penises for inspection too." They turned around and we looked at them. They were really nice and quite big too. I said, "Boys make them bounce up and down and swing them back and forth till they slap on your legs."

"Man that was so fun to watch them make their dicks bounce and swing and slap all over!" Finally I said, "Okay very good boys. Now hold them still." It took a minute for them to stop bouncing around."

"Once they were still and pointing right at us again, we took hold of them with both hands. We squeezed them and pulled on them and stroked them a little bit making the pre-cum ooze out of their tips. We even cupped their balls and squeezed them pretty hard too. It was so fun Honey to see these nice young penises and know that just being in front of us had them in delirium. We felt so powerful!"

"Okay you still haven't gotten to the powerful naked body part."

"Oh, yeah right! Well, Jen and I looked at each other and we figured these were going to either explode or attack us so I told them to each grab a towel and come back and lay the towel on the ground in front of us and then for them to lay on it. They did and then we told them they had to masturbate for us."

"Did they?"

"Oh you better believe they did and it was amazing. They shot loads of cum all over themselves and all over the towels. Jen and I laughed because it looks funny to see two guys jacking off like that."

"Did you give them any help?"

"Well we didn't jack them off or blow them if that's what you mean, but while they were doing it we each stood up and stripped off our tee shirts and let them see our fine boobage and nippage if you know what I mean. We shook our titties side to side and bounced them up and down and pulled on them and pinched our nipples. You know, the regular stuff women do to show off their boobies!""

I squeezed Catherine's fine boobage and sucked on her fine nippage to show her that I indeed did get it.

Catherine pushed my mouth away in fun and continued. "Then believe it or not, we got bored and we just took off our shorts too and drove in the pool and had a nice swim."

"When we were done we got out and the lads begged again to see us. They said they have never seen real pussies before; just pictures. So we each laid back on our deck chairs and spread our legs apart putting our feet on the chair arms and let the boys explore and look all they wanted."

"Did they enjoy that?"

"They sure did! Dain gently touched every part of my pussy. He looked SO CLOSE and even sniffed my pussy. He was truly mesmerized! He also raised the hood on Miss Clitty and rubbed her in circles and traced his fingers up and down my slit which was all slippery and wet. He tried to put his fingers in my pussy but I slapped his hand and said, "You must stay on the outside Mister!"

"So did he follow your directions then?"

"He most certainly did and he he kept using my wet pussy juice to keep his finger wet and rolled circles on Miss Clitty till I had a nice little orgasm. I thanked him and told him he did a very nice job!"

"How rewarding of you! How kind to thank a young man who gets to play with your find snapper and even touch your clitty!"

"I guess I'm just polite like that."

"Did it get any better?"

"Yes, especially when Jen took a couple of little Rabbit vibrators out of her bag and we let each of them use them on us to get us off. It was a bit awkward because we had to show them how to do it. But overall it was nice. They got us each off with two or three excellent orgasms and then we let them get themselves off again."

"We had them lay on the towels on the floor again while we each stood over them naked with our feet on each side of their heads. I even lowered down till I was about six inches from Dain's face. I'll bet he could smell my sweet pussy."

"I did it the way you like me to; facing his feet so I could bend over and let him see everything. He looked straight up at my fine butt, my perfect pussy which I could feel was spreading way open after so many orgasms. And I know he could see my swinging perfect titties too! I even pulled on his balls like you like me to do and boy did that make him shoot like a rocket! He even got some on my titites! "

"Once they got off I was so bored I wanted to get going. Dain begged to kiss my bare bottom good-bye so I bend over and he knelt down and really got in there and kissed it too. We got cleaned up and dressed and I said goodbye to them and came home. They were so grateful and kept going on and on about what fine pussies we have and how that was the greatest day of their entire lives!"

"Well My Dear, when you have a super fine hottie babe standing nude over you with her legs stepped apart and she is letting you look up at her boobs and her fine butt and pussy while you get off, except for sex, that's as good as it gets for a guy!"

"Oh my gosh! You men definitely are pitiful creatures, aren't you? But I do love you anyway and thanks for letting me have some fun. And yes, I won't make you ask...you still have the finest penis I have ever seen and the only one I will ever want in me. Now, you big stud I want that fine penis of yours RIGHT NOW! Jam in my hot snatch and pound away until I have two orgasms and then let's get some sleep!"

I happily obliged.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teasing The Boys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds