• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sub Karen’s Halloween Advent

Sub Karen’s Halloween Advent

12

Submissive Karen's Halloween Adventure, or how Wonder Woman pulled a BJ train.

Hi, my name is Karen and I agreed to go with Sandy, my neighbor, to a Halloween party on Friday night.

Sandy and I are sort of BFF, more like FWB. There is a bit of a twist. I am Sandy's devoted sexual submissive.

To the outside world, I am a happy homemaker, wife, mother of two teenagers, and PTA secretary. But I am not really so squeaky clean.

About a year ago I got a Facebook friend request from my former college roommate Christy. Christy was more than my roommate in college, she was Mistress. Christy dominated me sexually for the better part of two years while we were roommates at ASU.

Just after I got that FB request, at a neighborhood party, I drunkenly confessed to Sandy my boredom at home and sort of bragged about the wild times and fun I had in college with a "friend". I wanted to impress bitchy Sandy about how much fun and wild I was in college. She picked up quickly how submissive I am and she rekindled my need to submit.

The past six months Sandy has really learned how to make me do just about anything for, both sexually and in other ways (I sometimes act as her maid in her house, doing her cleaning in the nude with a butt plug in). I haven't been this excited and aroused in years and Sandy knows how to push my buttons and get me to be as wild as I was back in college. I am more sexually aroused now than I have in years.

Just two weeks ago Sandy had me suck off her husband and four of his co-workers at her pool party because she made me so horny. I felt bad about doing it, but it wasn't really sex, just a blowjob. She then sent me home nude (I'm glad I live just two houses away!) with cum in my hair, on my face and tits. I even had a red ass. She likes to spank my ass, she says I'm fat and she likes making my big butt cherry red. Once I got home I played with myself in the shower and got off three times reliving it all.

Anyway, getting back to the Halloween party and the first time I pulled a train of guys.

Sandy knows how to get me horny and make me do whatever she wants. I like to be teased and I like orgasm denial, so a week before the party she told me that we were going to a costume party and that the guys from the pool party would be there and I would be forced to perform again. Just the idea of it got me hot. I love being the center of attention and as Sandy knows, I like cum. My roommate in college found out I liked cum and she made me her little cum sucking slut, but that's a different story. Sandy knows I like to suck cock and drink cum and she has me doing that a lot now.

So all week long Sandy had me come over to the house and she would tease me about what all as going to happen at the party. She was going to make sure people there knew that I would submit to her.

Sandy has learned that I get off on being humiliated, both verbally and sexually. I hate but enjoy being exposed in public and private. Sandy learned that if I was excited I would confess my deeper, darker desires. The harder Sandy pushed me the more I wanted. I always came back for more.

I arrived at Sandy's house after 7:30pm and was called into her bedroom.

"OK Karen, tonight you are going to be Wonder Woman and I have the perfect outfit for you to wear."

Sandy was clearly looking forward to the party. She was dressed in a black latex outfit that hugged her body like a second skin. She looked like Trinity from the Matrix, only she had a whip and black handcuffs hanging from a wide black leather belt around her waist. I liked how sexy Sandy looked.

"Wow, nice outfit." I said, eyeing her up and down.

"Calm down Karen, you'll get to please me later, right now you need to get into this Wonder Woman costume, so strip."

I knew better than to argue with her so I kicked off my sensible shoes and stripped off my nice jeans and top and stood before her in my Victoria Secret bra and thong.

"Keep going Karen, strip totally." Sandy demanded.

I knew it was coming but I wanted her to tell me to strip, it was more exciting. I removed mybra and thong and stood before Sandy naked, looking for my costume.

"Where is my outfit?" I finally asked.

"Downstairs of course, I like making you walk around naked, it gives me a thrill to control you Karen, you know that." She pushed me naked out of the bedroom and closed the door.

I always feel vulnerable walking naked through Sandy's house. Sandy keeps the windows open and the curtains drawn so people can look in from the street. I always wonder who might be watching me.

We made it to the kitchen and Sandy had me stand by the counter while she got a soda from the fridge.

"Do you remember the last time you were here in my kitchen Karen?"

"Yes", I answered. I was a little nervous and anxious to get dressed. I could feel my nipples start to harden, but my eager sex was wet and my clit was already hard.

"It looks like you are remembering that night. I can see your fat nipples are getting hard. You were so horny and such a slut." Sandy laughed as she teased Karen.

I felt the heat of a blushed cover my cheeks and I couldn't look at her. I wanted to crawl away, to hide but I stood there taking the teasing, I couldn't help myself. I loved submitting to Sandy. I liked being controlled and told what to do. I didn't know what Sandy had in mind for tonight but I knew I would do it.

"Don't worry Karen, you'll be a slut again tonight." Sandy smiled an evil smile as she said that.

I shivered in anticipation.

"I feel like just taking you to the party naked but that's too much for *some* people there. Don't worry your pretty little head, you'll be naked by the time it's over. "

Her condescending tone pushed another submissive button of mine. I bit my lip as I imagined being stripped at the party. I didn't want to admit it but I wanted another oral suck party like the last time. While I couldn't imagine going naked to the party I could imagine being stripped at it.

"OK, enough reminiscing, time to put on your Wonder Woman costume."

Sandy pulled a box from the floor and dumped the contents onto the kitchen table.

The outfit was a typical sexy / slutty WW costume. The knee high red boots, skin tight blue spandex bottom, corseted push-up top, red cap, and gold lasso. What was missing was panties and bra. Clearly Sandy wanted me to go commando tonight.

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/women-s-corseted-wonder-lady-costume.html?PCID=21&utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=PLA-All&utm_medium=ppc&network=google&keyword=&matchtype=&pcid=21&gclid=CIOgj-30rc8CFUlahgoddeMEoQ

Sandy watched as Karen dressed and then made some final adjustments.

"I want to make sure when you bend over that people can see how excited you are. The cape will hide your big fat butt, but if you were to lose your cape then your fat ass and big lips will be on display. You better hope you don't lose that cape tonight slut."

Sandy turned me around, grabbed my neck, and pressed my face and chest into the kitchen counter top. My ass was in a perfect spanking position.

"Don't forget who is in charge tonight Karen, your ass is mine." Sandy spanked me hard on the ass a dozen times. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"No mam! No Mam! I know you're in charge." I squealed as the swats rained down on my barely covered ass.

"Good girl, now let's go."

It was about 8pm when they left for the party.

***

The drive to the party was fairly quick. While it wasn't in our neighborhood it was pretty close, less than a mile from our houses by car, even less on foot.

We live in a development of $200-290K houses, this development was the upscale section. These houses were $500K -- $1M houses. Sandy pulled up to one of the mini-mansions and parked in the driveway. The house was decorated for Halloween and there were about dozen cars parked near the house.

I was nervous as hell being dressed like a slutty WW. I had never been her before and I didn't know anyone, at least I didn't think I did. I followed my Mistress very closely, like a shy teenager at her first party.

The house was big and beautiful, like all the new houses in this section. The people at the party were generally dressed in a costume of some kind, though one or two couples didn't have a costume on. All in all there seemed to be about 10 couples at the party.

As we made our way to the kitchen where the host and hostess were we past a few couples I recognized from the pool party at Sandy's house. The four men from Mike's work were at the party and each of them made a point of saying "Hi" to Sandy, but they just grinned at me. One of the guys was dressed like the Incredible Hulk, complete with green body paint and a decent "hulk" like body. One of the guys was dressed like the Riddler with white face paint and another like the Joker. I could see there was a theme developing.

"Good to see Wonder Woman is here tonight, God knows she was a wonder at the last party." Stan said as he greeted Sandy. Stan was dressed like the Joker.

"Yes, Karen wanted to dress the part tonight of Wonder Woman and demonstrate for you guys how good she is."

Sandy had her hand on my ass as she spoke and she nudged me toward the bar. "Get us both a wine Karen." Sandy enjoyed treating me like her maid at the party and made sure everyone knew I was her little pet.

I was fetching her drinks and some of the guys for the next hour and Sandy made it clear to everyone at the party that I was her little bitch. I was wet the whole time. The guys would ogle my breasts and make comments about my butt as I waited on them. As the evening went on the alcohol flowed and the guys and some of the women started groping my butt or rubbing my tits more with Sandy's permission.

Around 9:30 or so we were out on the back deck and a woman I didn't know, but Sandy did, challenged me to a dare. The woman was dressed like an Amazon and she said, "I bet I can beat Wonder Woman here in an arm wrestling match."

Sandy made accept the challenge.

"Karen, err, I am sure Wonder Woman here is up for a test of her strength. Let's see who is stronger."

The guys made room on the picnic table for us to arm wrestle. I knew it wasn't going to be much of a contest, she was taller than me and looked strong, and a little butch.

"OK, lock hands, the winner gets to spank the loser." Sandy said with a smile.

"Wait, I didn't.." I started to protest but Amazon woman grabbed my hand and pinned me in nearly a second.

"We have a winner!" Sandy declared, "and we have a loser."

She laughed.

"I wasn't ready!" I whined, knowing it wouldn't get me any sympathy with Sandy.

"Too bad, time for your spanking, loser." Amazon said as she pulled me up by the arm and bent me over the picnic table.

I didn't resist her, I felt embarrassed and submissive and aroused. I was going to get spanked outside in front of half a dozen people. I felt my cape flipped over my back and cover my head. I felt a cool air on my spandex covered bottom.

"Let's make this more interesting." Amazon said as she pulled my spandex bottoms up and split the cheeks of my butt, giving me a massive wedgie.

"Wait, wait!" I protested as my butt was exposed and I felt the material split my pussy lips in the front. I have fairly large lips, due to my playing with them all the time I must confess. If I am not careful they can pop out the side of my panties or thong. Sandy knows this and made sure it would happen fairly easily in my costume. I get very embarrassed when this happens but it also turns me on. I want people to see me, see my big pussy lips and touch them and play with them.

"Time for a bare bottom spanking Wonder Woman."

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Her hand came down hard on my butt, and she knew how to spank my ass. I felt the hot sting of her hand and my hand flew back to try to protect myself.

"None of that WW, keep your hands out of the way." Amazon said.

Sandy chimed in, "Here, use her lasso of truth to tie her hands over her head, Stan can hold them in place."

In a flash the guys had a slip knot around my hands and had them pulled over my head, stretching me out on the picnic table. Amazon woman then gave me another 10 hard spanks on my bare ass.

"Looks like WW is no match for a real Amazon." She said as she stopped.

The guys let go of the rope but didn't untie me. I didn't get up from the picnic table. I wasn't sure what might happen next.

"I think WW should get us some more drinks." Sandy said as she pulled me back to standing. "But lets keep her hands tied up."

"I can't go in like this, tied up with my butt exposed." I meekly protested.

"You want to go in with your hands tied and your ass freshly spanked. Admit it." Sandy said as I looked down submissively.

I said nothing.

"Karen, you're tied up with the lasso of truth, tell everyone here the truth." She took the rope and tied my hands in front of me with the lasso so that I could use my hands but I was clearly bound.

"Tell the truth Karen, you want to go in with your big bare butt on display. You like it."

I felt my face flush as red as my ass and I felt my submissive need to be humiliated wash over me. My pussy was soaking wet and my clit was throbbing. I wanted it. I wanted to be humiliated this way and Sandy knew it.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Yes what Karen?" Sandy pushed.

"I want to go in the house with my hands tied and my butt on display." I was nervous and scared and more excited than I had been in a decade.

"Go in and get us some drinks WW." Sandy said as she took the cape off my shoulder and pushed me to the house with just my spandex bottom and corset top.

"Yeah! Let everyone see your red butt." Stan, the Joker said.

"She really is submissive." Amazon woman said to Sandy as I walked past her to the kitchen.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Sandy replied.

There was another couple in the kitchen when I went in and they looked at me a little shocked as I got some more beers for the guys and then went back outside. I could feel the sting on my cheeks as I walked back out. I could only carry three beers at a time so I had to make three trips to get everyone something to drink. By the third trip two other couples were in the kitchen watching me get drinks and head back out. My face was beet red by the last trip.

"What else can we learn about WW I wonder." Amazon woman said went I came out with the last of the drinks.

"She has to tell the truth" Sandy said, "she tied up with the lasso of truth."

I stood there submissively as Amazon woman walked to me and grabbed my bound hands. She was inches from me, a beautiful, strong, dominant woman. I could smell my pussy I was so wet. I knew she could smell my desire too.

"It turns you on to be tied up?" she asked?

"Sometimes...." I whispered.

"Did you like the spanking?" Her voice was soft but firm.

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean?" She looked deep into my eyes, I couldn't look back at her.

"I don't like the pain but I do get off on being spanked in public."

"What else do you like?" She lifted my chin up to make me look her in the eye.

"I like kissing." I confessed. I really do, I like long slow, deep, wet kisses.

"Do you want to kiss me?" She asked, her face inches from mine. Her lips were full and soft.

"Yes...." I confessed.

She kissed me as she held my bound hands in front of me. I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop her.

"Do you want to do more?" She asked as she broke the kiss.

"Whatever you want." I said. She was dominant and I responded to her control. I did want to do whatever she wanted.

"Sandy said I could make you do things." She said as she walked to the garage, pulling me along behind her with my golden lasso.

The garage was dark and smelled of grass clippings and fallen leaves. Her Amazon outfit was essentially a leotard with a skimpy skirt and some knee high boots. In a flash she had me bent over the hood of a car in the garage.

"It turned me on to spank you. I can smell that you are turned on too. I'm going to spank you again and then I'm going make you go down on me." She said with lust in her voice.

"Yes mam..." I replied, eager to submit to her.

I felt her hand on my back, pressing me into the car and then a hot flash as she spanked my ass ten, twenty more times. She spanked me hard but I didn't cry out, Sandy had whipped me much harder than her with her many belts. Still her spanking did the trick. I was pushing my ass up to meet her hand and spreading my legs so she could spank between my legs.

"Shit you really like this." She said, her breath hot on the back of my neck after she stopped.

"Yes mam..." I replied, humping the hood of the car, eager to get off.

"Not yet, Sandy said you don't get off until the end of the night."

She spun me around and pushed me down to my knees.

"Now start licking Wonder Woman." She said as she pulled her skirt up and leotard aside.

She was soaking wet too and she held my head in her hands and rode my face with her wet sex.

I licked her as best I could but it didn't matter. She was hot and she moved my head around as she wanted. I was her human vibrator and she humped my face to a quick orgasm.

"Lick it, lick it, lick it!" She command as she humped my lips and nose.

"Fuck, fuck fuck! Suck my clit you little slut!"

She bounced up and down about a dozen times and then came on my face.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

It probably only took 5 for me to get her off.

"Fuck that was hot. I owe Sandy a favor now for letting me spank your ass. You're a good pussy licker too."

She pulled me up to my feet and pulled me back outside with the others were chatting and talking.

"Wonder woman is a good pussy licker." Amazon said as she handed my lasso to Sandy.

My face was covered with her cum and my makeup was smeared a bit.

"I need a beer, get me a beer." Amazon ordered as sat down on the picnic table.

I looked at Sandy and she nodded. I went back inside with fresh pussy cum on my face and my hands still tied. My ass was smarting from her second spanking and I saw five people in the kitchen this time. I had to turn and let them see my spanked ass to open the fridge and get Amazon her beer.

"Man, her ass is red!" one of the men said. I blushed a fresh shade of red and headed to the door.

"What is going on outside?" one of the guys said.

"I want to find out!" someone else said.

"You are not going out with that slut!" one of the women said.

That was the last I heard as the door closed behind me.

As I gave Amazon her beer I saw the Hulk talking to Sandy. I didn't recognize him from the pool party but she knew him.

"Time for more truth or dare." Sandy said. She took the lasso and pulled me to the center of the group. I could see faces looking out from the kitchen and I was sure some of them had a good idea what was going on out here. It made me even more excited and humiliated.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not sure what dare or truth they were expecting.

"Tell the truth Wonder Woman, are you turned on?" Sandy asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes." I admitted. It was useless to argue, my spandex bottoms were soaking wet. The might not be able to see my nipples but it was clear I had a wet spot.

"Have you sucked more than one cock in a night?" Sandy asked, again knowing the answer.

"Yes." I barely said, my head down in shame and embarrassment. Sandy knew how to make me want to be a nasty slut. I was on the edge and humiliating me was pushing me over the edge.

"Damm right." Stan said, laughing because he was one of the men I sucked off at the pool party.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes." I hoarsely said, my excitement growing as the questions got more pointed and more slutty. My clit throbbed, I wanted to rub myself and get off. I could taste Amazon on my lips and wanted to lick her again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sub Karen’s Halloween Advent

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds