• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Beginning Book 1 Ch. 02

New Beginning Book 1 Ch. 02

12

WARNING THIS IS AN ADULT STORY IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE LEAVE NOW

This story contains group sex, non-consensual sex, first time, incest, gay and who knows what else, this does not mean all happen at once but all are relevant. If that offends you, please stop reading now. You might to check out chapter 3 because it might be more to your liking. As I have said each chapter will be in the category that best suits it, this is different than most stories on this site mind is twisted and everything is wrapped up. This is in non-consensual because I believe this is a strong element, and this is the element that may affect readers most, it contains a rape, please read on. I DO NOT ENDORSE RAPE, THIS IS A CRIME AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH. If you have been raped I urge you to report it. RAPISTS MUST BE STOPED!

I am a male virgin, so I do need an editor who can correct mistakes and enhance the writing, if you think this could be you please message me. If you can improve the sex scenes thankyou. After this chapter the sex scenes will get light on, because it will just become erotic.

I now know why other writers say please vote, I would love 5's but if you think it is a 1 then it's your right, but be fair give me your comments for why! Please leave comment to what you love hate, got my first comment to Chapter 1, thank you anonymous you have encouraged me to carry on.

If you are under 18 you were asked to leave, so please do so.

It is necessary to read Chapter 1 first or you will have no idea where we are. Sorry chapter 1 wasn't that exciting but I had to set a scene. Sorry if you were looking for story sex but it will come not in a single chapter but adding all the chapters together, the reason the story is slower is because I want to write each chapter and submit them individually, this means I have the hope of feedback and can adjust accordingly. I have an idea of where I am going in this story, but after this boardroom I don't. But I know your smart if your reading them together please skip this pre-start and keep going, I know as a male and have a full erection this would bore me, so please skip the beginning summery and go to the story.

*****

On to the introduction:

My name again is Suzi, and I am the narrator of this story and I'm personal assistant to Mike. If you don't know the characters I will give a short summary of who is who, but you really need to read chapter one.

Now the first thing I need to say, is that I was so stressed and confused I mixed up a couple of characters, and details of a two wrong, you might tell because I have told you similar facts about each, but that's not true. I am still stressed because the secret isn't out of the bag but I will do my best. Below are the facts.

Rebecca is 60's, very prim and proper, she is from England (duel citizen), lived in states for 25 years she left UK 15. Her strong British accent has never left her. She is a smart lady and the accounts manager. She is very short only 5' tall. To continue showing how proper she is, she is never seen having sex, rarely masturbating but no sex. She has been a business partner with Mike since the beginning. She is not lovers with Mike, and have been, they have only ever been good friends. Have they had sex? Do they have sex? Well it is nudist inc. and they are both nudists and Mike is a man who likes stimulation, but you be the judge. Her hair is cut short and it is grey, but she dyes her hair blue she a red is naturally a red head as she has a nice red bush, not shaved.

We then have Jo is the marketing manager. She is age 40 at the stage of the meeting, and she turns 41 next week. You might ask how do I know this I am the personal assistant and have access to all personal files, the few I give I learn shortly after this meeting due to my role and you need to be able to create a mental imaged. She also has brown hair. Her hair is very long, down to her butt, it's always funny when she sits she always puts it over her shoulder so it covers one of breasts small. Her pussy isn't tight but loose with skin flowing. She is completely shaved or waxed

Now given the fact you may have for a while here's a summery. Of each person in the board room and what they look like, I have corrected the details for Jo and Rebecca.

Me I'm Suzy - 32 Asian, long black hair, waxed all over small tight pussy, Mikes person assistant, married to Steve

Steve - 23 Married to Suzy, big works group department 6' 5 ½" tall big hands, 5" hard-on bi-sexual, very long tongue trimmed pubs

Mike - over 50, CEO, 4 kids (18 to 33), Black hair, shaves/waxing all other hair off himself.

Michael (Mike Junior) - Mikes youngest son Age 18, 5" dick still growing, Blond hair, blue eyes

Buck - Steve's boss, big man, full time nudist, thick cock, well-tanned, trims his pubes, looks 30 - 40 actually 43

Fred - Penis 6 maybe 7 hard I haven't seen the evidence now but I will shortly, has been totally shaved (4 months ago unshaven/nice long beard) How do I know how big he is hard, I know but that's another story

Megan - Fred's Personal Assistant, real age is 27, huge tits had enlargements done

Paul- Fred's Employee 21, about 7' tall, dirty blond hair, looks like surf board. bright blue eyes, claims to be a virgin.

Nathan 50 - building new works manager, bear gut, over-weight, clean shaven well he was 3 days ago. pubs are al-la-natural, penis 1 ½ inch and fat, 3 children - 2 girls and a boy

Sharon - 40 same role as Nathan her boss. complexion is rough, bright red hair dyed black, nice long landing strip of red pubs, her breasts are small, 19-year-old son

Well I hope that clears up who is who, now remember don't ask me read the above.

Now we left the last story with Paul in the middle of a sofa which he is being masturbated and him masturbating back his boss (Fred) and colleague (Megan). So, where do we go now... I think Paul need to learn how to be fucked and how to fuck. And he is hard dripping with precum and Fred and Megan are in the same state too.

On to Chapter 2

--

The Start of a New Beginning

Book 1 Chapter 2

Ok, this is still Suzy... I'll keep telling the story.

Paul stands up, ok I have a confession to make, contrary to general opinion I am not a virgin. I am sleeping with 3 girls, and have a 4th I will be shortly, she is 17 and turning 18 next month. And I will take her virginity at 12.00 and 1 second precisely. However besides these 4 I have never slept with anyone else, I have seen the 4 of them nude and they gave seen me naked too. This wasn't illegal they are my sisters and my best friend. But don't get me wrong it has been a dream of mine to have sex with you Megan. It has been a fantasy I mine since the moment I saw you, though I never thought it would happen.

At this point Fred interjects, ok Paul you're not a virgin, so who cares, your dick is that hard and I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks soon, so please shut up and put that cock of yours put somewhere and show us how good you are at fucking. And then that ass is mine, so while your fucking someone can go find the lobe and I will prepare to fuck your virgin ass good. I trust it is a virgin ass, because it's fun to take a man cherry, and it's happening soon.

Ok Paul says "you really need the story, but if you want the fucking let's get fucking!

"Ok Megan how do you want to do this?" asks Paul.

"Anyway you want but I need your cock in me now, so shut the fuck up and get to it" Megan screams back.

"We're going missionary cause then you know what you have coming, but I have to say sorry this isn't going to last long as you and Fred have worked me to good.

"Just get that hard dam cock in me I need it, now!

Megan lays down on the floor in the middle of every one, spread her legs kid open showing her full sex, Mike moves over her and in one swift motion push in, only half way and he stops.

"Shit", Paul says.

Mike Juniors yells, "shit you fuckwit, if you're not going to fuck her, let me have a go"

"Shut the fuck up I need to ask a question" Paul screams back, "I need to as Megan a question" the question which now of us expected us to ask he does, Paul turns to Megan and says "Megan were you a virgin?".

We all look at them in shock, this is the one thing we didn't expect to day, a virgin? Couldn't be and she seemed so care free being naked with the boss, surely there is more to this story.

Megan, just looks up with tears in her eyes, "yes I was, but no I'm not".

Paul says "I know this hurts but are you sure?"

Megan replies, "I have waited a long time, many temptation, but I haven't, I was looking for the right time and that is here and now!"

Will that Paul push's his penis in fully, and starts steady pumps away slowly. He says "sorry I'm not going to last long you worked me good".

About 30 seconds later Megan screams, and she has a mind-blowing orgasm. Paul feels Megan's vagina clamp on his dick and it all too much for him and he starts cumming, cumming and cumming. Filling her love making hole with his all his juices, and mixing with hers.

They stay that way for a moment, his dick in her until it falls out limp spent.

They look around and everyone is masturbating slowly, Mike Junior stands up with is member leading the way before him. And he say "this is hot, sorry I can't wait anymore". And with that he shudders and lets of a steam of cum, followed by two more, it travels over the room and lands on Megan and Paul. He says "sorry, I couldn't help it."

They both look up and say in unison, "don't worry, I don't know how you have lasted this long".

They stand up and both go back to the seats, but Fred stands up and stops them. "Please site Megan" which she does. "Now it my turn Paul, quick question is your ass a virgin or was that a lie too?"

Paul hastily replies, "that was no lie, are you sure you don't want the story first, it will explain a lot of things".

Without a second a second to think Fred replies, "there are more men in this room then women, and to get off so this meeting can begin some men have to get fucked, and your ass is number 1! I am not gay, and definitely don't practice that way but in this case your getting a lesson. So please get on all 4's and I am teaching you a lesson you will never forget."

With that Paul obeys and gets on all fours and Fred lines up to his hole behind him, he circles his head around his ass as if building the courage to do it.

Then in one hard push he enters Pauls ass, only ½ an inch, and exclaims "your so fucking tight, I'm going to get in, this is going to hurt".

So, he starts pushing, well not pushing, rather pulling out and then driving in as hard as he can go, with each thrust he gets deeper and deeper. At last Fred has his 6' in to the hilt. And starts a rhythm in out, in out.

While all this is happening Mike turns to me and says "while these two love birds have a nice little fuck, can you go get the morning tea so we can begin this meeting. I know Paul must tell his story but at least you can get our coffee and what every else you can find so this exciting development you can all be involved in.

I leave to an image of a young boy having his ass torn to threads. Hope he will be ok, I think.

So down to the kitchenette I go, must get coffee and see if there any biscuits there. As Im walking I start day dreaming "I'm sure Paul would like to eat that out of Megan's pussy".

Well I arrive at the at the kitchenette, a little turned on. With a slow steady stream running down my leg. I think "glad I'm not a cleaner here, after today the office is going to be in quite a mess worse than its normal self, which isn't that crash hot at the best of times." So now I see Philip, another strapping lad young lad who works here. I think, "why is he standing here hard, yes it is a fine long penis 10' I think". I say "hey Philip, what you up to?"

He replies, "not as much as you are, that moaning coming from the meeting room and smell of sex which is filling the whole office has everyone turned on. Just take a walk around the office, every man here is fighting a large hard on, and I don't think there is one women here that isn't running a river. If you don't know we are all attempting to do some work here. Anyway looks like you have a minute and I'm going to have a go!".

I say "fine, no problem, if that's what you need its yours, but you are going to give it from behind. As I need to get the morning tea and get this meeting underway".

"Ok I'll take the hint, I'm that horning and have been jerking off the last ½ hour its not going to take long with that tight pussy of yours."

"You think I'm tight".

"More than tight enough, you have a lucky husband I am just glad he is willing to share!".

So, I turn and start gathering the cups and coffee jug. I go to the cupboard and find the fresh unopened pack of biscuits, those nice Tim Tams and all the time Philip is moving around the room pumping in and out. "Ok Phillip, your out of time, you have 15 seconds left and I have to go".

"OK no problem almost there", he starts to breath heavy and then I feel him filling me with his cum.

Then as I turn he is leaving the room, he says "thanks, now I might be able to do some work, can you manage to keep them quite so we can all do some work."

"No problem, we now have some very urgent work to be done and I think the fun is over"

I then quick gather the trolley I have filled and push it back to the board room. That must be good news, the moaning and screaming has stopped. Maybe some work will now happen.

As I enter the board room I notice Fred is back on his chair, with cum and it that shit covering his deflated dick. And Paul face down with cum freely flowing from his ass. Lying still as if dead. All the men appear to have cum recently, and there penises are wilted. Each lady in the room has a wet sport between their legs and the look of satisfaction.

Mikes says, "ok Paul it's your turn, speak now or forever hold your peace, we don't have long as business really need to start".

"Ok" says Paul "it looks like time for my story".

"This all happen 2 years ago when I was 19. I'll tell this to you in story form, the way that the evens happened, at the end I put it all together. This will be the easiest way for you to understand"

"Ok I was 19, and home in the basement working on my computer, don't know what I was doing and that really doesn't matter, and no before your dirty minds think it or say it I was not jerking off. I may have only been wearing boxes, but I was home alone, well so I thought, and it was hot so why bother wearing more."

"I didn't know it, I didn't know it I thought I was home alone, and my Dad (Mark) didn't know I was home, which is evident in my next part of the story. He was upstairs (well I was in the basement, but the main floor is here Mark was) watching the TV, knowing him and the rest of the story, knowing he was single perverted freak, and knowing a diary I found of his last week, with made him a perverted fuck that I hated (I'll come back to the diary as that becomes a very import item as to what happens in this story)".

"The doorbell rang which I didn't hear, I was too involved in what I was doing and no again I wasn't jerking off get you mind out of the gutter".

"My dad, well I wish he wasn't my dad so now I will just use his name Mark. Oh the reason my mum isn't in the picture is she died in a car accident when I was 5, no one else from the family was in the car when she died."

"So Mark went to the door and answered it, it was my friend Amy. He told her I wasn't home but would be home shortly and told her she should wait. He led Amy to my room, asked her if she wanted a drink to which she said "yes please, have you got a soda".

"Mark agreed and left, was only gone a minute or two ask Amy was able to put down her bag and get a book out to read while she waited."

"Mark walked back into the room with 2 cans of coke, unopened, which he put on my desk"

"Now I am confused about the order of events so I have to skip them until I enter".

"So I was downstairs, and suddenly I hear a scream, I thought none of my sisters are home, no one is home so what is there a girl screaming doing. I took off upstairs looking in every room, I assume one of my sisters must be home. So, I am checking every room Dining, Lounge, each of my sister's bed rooms, Marks bedroom but no one. Then I check my room, why I checked my room, well there were no other girls in any other room mine was the only room left."

"When I got there the door was closed, I never close my door, even when changing or anything. We were an open family, not incestuous at all just nudity wasn't a big thing. But I got to my room and the was close, strange, my door is never shut. I opened it and saw Mark naked, well that's new why would he be naked in my room with the door closed? He was lying on Amy who had all her closes ripped off, and Mark was on top of her and had his hand over her mouth."

"I couldn't believe it my Dad of all people was trying to rape my best friend!"

"Now me and Amy were best friends, not friends with benefits but best friends, I had never seen her naked, I had never wanted to see her naked, no that she wasn't attractive, but I respect my friends. Note to everyone out there, you can be friends without sex!"

"I screamed and pulled him off her, lucky they had just started because he was only just hard and hadn't begun to penetrate her, though another 10 seconds and he would have".

"I yelled at him to get out, I told him I had found his little blue book/his diary where he kept detailed notes of his rapes. I told him I had copies and would use them to me and my sisters benefit. And I had copies in safe places. He was to get out and never come back, he was to disappear completely or his little secrets would be revealed."

"I chased him out of the house, last time I ever saw him was running up the street in the nuddy, completely nude, not a thing on him, good luck to bad rubbish I thought. First thing I did was to go get his little blue book and take it and hide it, then I locked all the doors. Then I went back to my room and found Amy shaking naked and in tears still on my bed. I joined her on the bed and put my arms around her and held her tight".

"I didn't sleep, I had my eyes closes and my mine was spinning with what needed to be done."

"Next thing I heard was Rebecca my eldest sister, yelling my name into the room".

"I jumped, as did Amy. I held Amy close while I told Rebecca the story."

"Rebecca was appalled, but laughed at the mental image of Mark running down the street, with his blond bum showing to all the world."

"She then told me I had done the right thing, the first thing was they had to arrange for all the locks to be changed, just in case Mark had a spear key hidden somewhere. She then remembered the naked Amy, and said wait here I will go find you some closes you are about my size I will find you something."

"Amy said just an oversized t-shirt if you have one, please. I just want to lie here a while. Can you ring home and leave a message on the answering machine that I am staying over here the night? I just want to recover with friendly people around and I don't want my mum to know or she will make a fuss. So not a word about what happened."

"My sister went to make necessary phone calls, while I stayed a while hugging Amy. Then she rolled over and kissed me. I was in shock."

"Yes she was a good kisser and yes I wanted to do it again, but now wasn't the right time. So, I pushed her genteelly off, I said "that was good, and I do too. But this should be for the right time and because you are venerable, I don't want to sleep with you just as a thankyou but rather because you want me and love me. I am not wanting a 1 good fuck, but a lasting relationship and you deserve that."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Beginning Book 1 Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds