• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Quadruple S Ordeal

The Quadruple S Ordeal

12

Elizabeth sat in the waiting room, her leg bouncing up and down nervously. She had just filled out her paperwork and handed it over to the receptionist. Now all she could do was wait. She hated going to the doctor. Ever since she was a child, it was one of her most dreaded ordeals. She glanced around quickly at the other patients waiting to be called. How come they didn't seemed so nervous?

The only reason she was here was because of a job opportunity that was too good to pass up. Elizabeth had been a runner since high school and was one of the best in track and field who had graduated from her large school. That was last year. So far this year, job opportunities were slim. As college took up most of her time, she wanted a simple job that she would enjoy. This is when she spotted her dream job in the classifieds. "WANTED: Athletes to test running and sporting shoes of various styles. Applicants must be in prime health, and ready to push these shoes to their limit. The most comfortable experience while performing your sport is our number one priority. Work weekends only! Contact Quadruple S Company. That's Super Sporty Stylish Shoes at 555-5555."

Elizabeth did not bother calling. She went in person to their location, as this seemed like the answer to her money woes. So impressed was Mr. Planum, the president of Quadrulple S, that he hired her on the spot, pending a physical exam to determine that she was a healthy candidate. Elizabeth was discouraged when she heard this last part and headed towards the door with a "Thank you anyway," on her lips, when Mr. Planum quickly said, "Two Hundred."

"What?" Elizabeth stopped, doorknob in hand.

"Two Hundred Dollars an hour," replied the president. "That's what we pay our testers. Oh, and also, you can work as many hours as you like during the weekend. And judging by your appearance, you'll be able to test for many hours without tiring."

Elizabeth took a few seconds to register this in her mind. Two hundred dollars an hour to do something she thoroughly loved? She could run all day, as long as she wanted, every weekend. And she'd be making a fortune! That certainly seemed worth a quick trip to the doctors office.

"So if I pass the physical, I have the job?" she asked, the idea of two hundred dollars an hour still dancing in her mind.

"Indeed," said Mr. Planum. "If the doctor says you're a good candidate, the job is yours."

That was yesterday. Elizabeth spend all that day and night dreading having to go to the doctor in the morning. Now here she sat, reminding herself as her nervous heart pounded, of the ridiculous pay coming her way if she could get through this.

The door to the back rooms opened and a handsome male nurse stood, giving the waiting room and quick glance. "Elizabeth?" he called in a kind, strong tone. A shot of adrenaline surged through her veins as Elizabeth saw that this good looking man, a few years her senior, was going to take her into the exam room. "Isn't it always female nurses at these places?" she thought as she stood up.

"Hi," he said, showing her through the door. Elizabeth could do little but give a shy smile. "We'll be right in here," the nurse said, leading her down a hallway and into an exam room. Elizabeth glanced around: two wooden, padded chairs, an exam table with the back raised, a scale, a sink and counter with various jars of sticks and Q-Tips, a box of exam gloves, a digital thermometer, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope...everything she hated.

"Okay, you can take a seat right there," said the nurse, pointing to one of the chairs. "We'll start with your blood pressure." She sat down and rolled up her sleeve as the nurse took a cuff and wrapped it around her arm. He pumped it up, and she felt her heart pounding in her arm as he slowly released the pressure.

"Just a little high," said the nurse, as he tore apart the velcro of the cuff.

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous," said Elizabeth, in a slightly embarrassed way.

"No need to be nervous," the nurse replied. Setting down the cuff, he picked up the thermometer. "Under your tongue please?" he said, bringing it towards her mouth. She parted her glossed, pink lips and let him slide it in her mouth. It beeped. "Perfect!" he said, pulling the tip off and tossing it away.

"We're going to need you to disrobe down to your underwear please," he said, going over to a drawer under the exam table and pulling out a small, blue cloth gown. She knew in the back of her mind that this was coming. "The doctor will be in shortly to see you." The nurse smiled pleasantly as he left, shutting the door behind him.

Elizabeth stood looking at the small gown laying on the exam table for a few seconds. She pulled her top off over her head, and kicked her little sneakers off before unbuttoning her jeans. She quickly pulled off her pants and grabbed the gown. Putting it on, she was a little embarrassed that it was so short, stopping a few inches above her knees. She tied the back of the gown, tossed her clothes on a chair, and hopped up onto the table, her socked feet dangling above the floor.

She was brushing her shoulder length brown hair behind her ears when a knock at the door startled her. The door opened, and in stepped a middle aged woman, tall, with dark blond hair pulled back in a pony tail. She wore a white lab coat buttoned over a blue top, nylons over her shapely legs, and black heeled shoes. She shut the door behind her and adjusted her glasses as she glanced over a clipboard.

"Hi, Elizabeth. I'm doctor Dawn," she said, walking up to the young patient. "I see that Mr. Planum sent you in for an employment exam?"

"Mm hm," said Elizabeth, looking down at her lap.

"And for what position at the company?" asked the doctor. She took a pen out of her pocket to make notes on her paperwork.

"As a tester for their sports shoes," answered the patient.

"I see!" said doctor Dawn, ticking a box on her clipboard. "Just to prepare you, Elizabeth, I have seen many of Mr. Planum's applicants. Most don't live up to his standards for the job you applied for. He demands only the best candidates, and they must have my stamp of approval before he will hire them."

"Well I'm very healthy. I've been in sports all through school, so there shouldn't be any problems physically," said Elizabeth, a little taken aback.

"You seem to be in fine shape, dear," said the doctor. "And how old are you?"

"I turned eighteen a few months ago," she answered.

The doctor set down her clipboard on the counter and took the stethoscope. "I'm just going to listen to your heart now," she said, walking up next to Elizabeth and putting the cold metal on the patient's back. "Take a few deep breaths please?"

"Very good," said doctor Dawn. "Though your heart rate is a bit high."

"I'm just nervous I guess," said Elizabeth, with a little anxious giggle.

"It's okay," said the doctor. "Perfectly normal to be nervous at the doctor's." Now, I am going to need you to remove your gown, bra, and socks please. We need to get your height and weight."

Another surge of adrenaline shot through Elizabeth. "Um, do I really need to take all that off?" she said in a quiet voice. "I mean, how accurate does this need to be?"

"If there's one thing Mr. Planum appeciates, it's accuracy," answered the nurse.

"But, my socks too? Why do they have to come off?" asked the patient, glancing down at her turquoise colored ankle socks.

"You can keep your panties on, Elizabeth. But everything else has to be removed," said doctor Dawn. "I know you're a but anxious, but if you cooperate, we'll be done in no time."

"Aright," sighed Elizabeth. She untied the back of her gown as the doctor walked towards the scale. Hopping off the exam table, she took off the gown, setting it on the table, and unhooked her bra. She felt herself flush as the cold air touched her naked breasts. Next she bent down and slipped off each sock, which she set with her bra on the exam table.

It wasn't the nakedness of her breasts that embarrassed her the most. Nor the fact that the cold air of the exam room was making her little nipples hard. It was having to be barefoot in the presence of this stranger. Elizabeth never walked anywhere barefoot. Her socks came off to take a shower, and to pamper her feet once in awhile. She even slept with her socks on! She had always been this way and was very conscientious of her feet. Open-toed shoes, sandals, flip-flops, you would find none of these in her closet.

Elizabeth walked over to the scale and stepped up hesitantly. Doctor dawn adjusted some weights until they were properly balanced.

"Okay, you weight 112. Now please turn around so I can take your height."

Elizabeth carefully turned herself on the little platform.

"Your height is five feet, four inches. Very good. You can have a seat back on the table," said the doctor, as she jotted down the information on her clipboard. Elizabeth hopped back onto the table, her little bare feet dangling above the floor.

The doctor walked over to the table and took Elizabeth's gown and clothes. "I'm going to set these on this chair," she said, putting the clothes next to Elizabeth's other belongings. Just then there was a knock on the door, and the male nurse entered, closing the door behind him.

"Good timing," smiled doctor Dawn. The nurse, carrying a small briefcase, walked over and sat it on the counter. Elizabeth sat, mortified, that this man was now in the room with her nearly naked. She instinctively crossed her arms over her breasts, and squeezed her knees together as tight as she could.

"Um, I'm really not comfortable with this," said the embarrassed girl, looking at the doctor with pleading brown eyes. "I mean, I don't want him in here while I'm like this!"

"Now, Elizabeth," said doctor Dawn in a comforting voice, "This is our job, and we are professionals. There's no need to be shy. I need him to assist me for a few quick tests, and then we'll be done."

"Can I at least put my bra back on?" she said, looking at her pile of clothes on one of the chairs.

"No, not yet," replied the doctor. "We're going to need to take some readings of your heart in a bit. "Now," said the doctor, walking over to the exam table and laying the backrest all the way down, "if you could please lay back?"

Elizabeth scooted back and laid down, her right arm still covering her breasts. The doctor went to her patient's dangling legs, and pulled the extension of the exam table out. Hesitantly, Elizabeth put her feet on the extended part of the table, her knees bent so that her bare feet were flat.

She glanced to her left at the counter where the nurse had flicked open the briefcase, and was removing items that she could not discern. Doctor Dawn lightly took Elizabeth's ankles, lifted her feet, and gently pulled her legs straight. "That is such pretty toenail polish! I love that shade of pink," she said with a smile, and went over to the counter, taking something the nurse had removed. Elizabeth instinctively bent her knees, and put her feet flat on the table again. Her ears burned red from the compliment on her nail polish. She hated people noticing her feet, and she especially didn't like anyone seeing her soles.

"Okay, Elizabeth," said the doctor, coming to the end of the exam table. "We're just going to take some measurements of your feet.

"Why do you need to do that?" said the patient, sitting up a little and feeling rather panicked.

"Mr. Planum wants detailed specifications of all his testers. Now please," said doctor Dawn, again gently taking Elizabeth's ankles, and pulling her legs, "keep your legs straight. Ready nurse?"

"Ready!" said the nurse, walking next to the exam table with the clipboard in hand.

Doctor Dawn brought up a caliper and held it next to Elizabeth's right foot. She leaned in close to her sole, and adjusted the instrument until it spanned from the bottom of her heel to the tip of her big toe. "Nine inches, nurse," she read, as the male nurse wrote down the measurement.

Elizabeth just stared at the bright lights on the ceiling, humiliated, as the doctor measured each of her cute little toes on her right foot. As the numbers were called out, they were recorded promptly by the nurse. The width of her foot was also taken at its widest point. Her left foot was then scrutinized in the same fashion. Elizabeth had never dreamed that going to the doctor could be so embarrassing. She now knew the exact measurements of each foot and toe. And so would Mr. Planum.

"Okay, Elizabeth," said doctor Dawn, handing the caliper to the nurse, " now for a sensitivity test.

"Really?" said the patient, who had half sat up, thinking the exam was about over. "Doesn't he have enough to go on now?"

"Almost. We'll be done soon. Nurse, please put the monitor on her." The doctor walked over to the counter, but Elizabeth wasn't able to see what she was doing. The male nurse walked to her left side, holding a small box with two electrodes dangling from wires.

"I just need to stick these on your chest," he said, setting the box on the table next to her. "So if you wouldn't mind moving your arm, they need to go near your breasts to measure your heart rate."

Slowly Elizabeth put her arm at her side, exposing her breasts to this male stranger. He placed the pads near each breast, and flipped on the box. "Just try to relax," he said, and stepped to the foot of the exam table.

Doctor Dawn joined him, handing him the clipboard and a few other items. "Okay, we're going to exam your feet now to see how sensitive they are." She bent towards Elizabeth's feet and looked closely at them. She took each foot in each of her hands and felt with her thumbs the smooth, pink skin.

"You have very nice feet, Elizabeth!" the doctor said. "I wish mine were this soft. How often do you get a pedicure?"

"I've never had one," answered the humiliated patient, with a shy giggle.

"Well, whatever you're doing, keep it up. You have the softest feet I think I have ever examined. Not a callous to be seen!"

Elizabeth's cheeks flushed at this compliment. She never knew she could be so embarrassed! All she wanted was for this exam to end. To get dressed. To put her socks and shoes back on! As these thoughts raced through her mind, the doctor walked over to the monitor laying next to her. She picked up the box saying, "Okay, nurse, start the sensitivity tests."

Elizabeth felt the male nurse cup her right heel in his hand and raise her foot up. She glanced up to see her bare foot just a couple of inches away from this attractive man's face. She quickly looked away, too embarrassed for words.

Taking something from his pocket, the nurse said, "Let me know if you can feel this, okay?" He brought the soft tip of a feather gently down the middle of her sole. Her foot twitched slightly.

"Yep, I felt that," she said in quiet voice.

"And this?" he asked, brushing the feather sideways across the pads of her toes.

"Yes," she answered, as her toes flinched back slightly.

"What about this?" he said, as he put the soft feather in between her big and second toe, and quickly pulled it through.

Her foot involuntarily jumped back. "Ha ha. Yes!" she replied.

"Now, hold as still as you can please," said the doctor. Elizabeth felt the soft feather slide between her second and third toes. This time it was slowly pulled out, as her toes twitched. Then the third and fourth toes had the feather slide in. Slowly it crept out, and her leg twitched. In it went between the fourth and fifth toes. Quickly it was pulled between them, and her toes curled slightly.

She then felt the feather's tip lightly brush down her sole. Then it went up and sideways. She felt it flicker across the ball of her foot, and then go in small circular motions up to the base of her little toes, and down to her shapely arch. Then it danced in tiny circles on the heel of her bare sole. All the while she tried to stay still and to not react. It was like a terrible itch she couldn't scratch. She hadn't even noticed that she had been holding her breath, giving it her all not to move.

The sensations stopped. She glanced towards her foot, thinking her test was over. The nurse had only flipped the feather in his hand, and now he brought the quill straight down, from her big toe to her heel.

"Aahhh!" Elizabeth cried, startled, pulling her foot back without control. "Please, that's terrible!"

"Make a note of that, nurse," said doctor Dawn, carefully watching the small box monitoring Elizabeth's heart rate. Setting down her foot, the nurse scratched some notes on the clipboard. "I know it can be uncomfortable, dear, but try not to move," the doctor was saying, as the nurse picked her foot up again.

He dragged the quill lightly up and down her sole. Elizabeth caught her breath with each pass, trying her best not to flinch. But her reflexes were hard to control. When the sensations stopped, and she heard the click of a bottle cap, she glanced up to see the nurse pouring some kind of liquid in his hand. He spread it on her exposed sole, rubbing it in with strong fingers. She laid her head back. It felt good, almost like a massage.

The quill tip was suddenly there again, traveling hard down her arch, gliding on the oil spread across her sole. She almost pulled her foot out of his hand in astonishment. "Oohhh!," she whimpered. The nurse took another note. Then she felt the quill go back to her foot. It slid gracefully, slowly, all across the ball of her foot. He brought it down each little toe. It went in tiny circles on every pad of her oiled digits.

"Oohhh. Ohh, my God," were the words escaping her lips, as her leg twitched and shook, wanting nothing more than to pull her poor foot away.

"Hold still, dear. You must stay as still as you can," said doctor Dawn standing next to her, watching the monitor, as well as her poor struggling patient doing her best to comply.

The quill reached her soft arch, and the nurse brought it down in a squiggly motion. It went up again, and down again. Elizabeth was breathing hard. Her composure was quickly leaving as these sensations overwhelmed her. The nurse stopped to give her a little break.

"Is that it?" asked Elizabeth. "Are we done?" As her breathing became more easy, she felt embarrassed about how she may have looked trying to withstand this test.

"Almost", said Doctor Dawn. "You may continue, nurse."

The quill started at the bottom of Elizabeth's arch, and slid down to her tender, round heel. The nurse drew it in circles over the circumference of her soft skin.

"Oohhh. Noo. No, it's too much," whimpered the poor girl, her little toes scrunching up in a vain effort to protect her foot.

"The nurse drew smaller circles on her heel, gradually making them larger, then smaller again. The whiteness of her depressed skin followed the quill's tip as it went.

"Ooohhhh. Please, nurse! Please stop it. Ohh!" Elizabeth was now loud, nearly yelling at the nurse. "I don't like this!"

The nurse stopped, and Elizabeth caught her breath. "Very good, young lady," said doctor Dawn. "One more little test is all that's left. So far you have handled yourself very well."

"Oh good," said Elizabeth, still panting a bit. That's when she noticed the wetness between her legs. Her panties were soaked, and her nipples were as hard as rocks. For a split second she thought she might have peed herself. But now she noticed the yearning in her groin, and she knew otherwise. Why was she getting turned on by this? She looked at the male nurse, who was making more notes, with a new desire. She just hoped he wouldn't notice her wet underwear.

Returning to the end of the exam table, the nurse picked up her foot again. "Now, you must hold as still as you can, Elizabeth," he said. "Don't pull your foot away, but you can allow your foot to move with its natural reflexes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Quadruple S Ordeal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds