• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Hartstein Ch. 03

Hartstein Ch. 03

123

Paris Waterman

Illustrated version available on request to Author

Chapter 3

They hailed a passing cab at the busiest time of the afternoon. And to Paul's amazement one pulled to the curb immediately. It wasn't until they were inside the cab that he realized the cabby had spied Carol and stopped for her, and not him.

Turning to Carol, he said, "I can already see the benefits of traveling with you." Carol laughed, gave the driver her address and took hold of Paul's rapidly rising cock.

"Mmmmm, I see you're up to the occasion."

"I am, aren't I?"

Three minutes later, the cab pulled up in front of a tall apartment, and Paul scrambled out of the cab, paid the driver and opened Carol's door. Moments later they were in the lobby and waiting for the elevator. At the 8th floor they debarked and walked to a door with 805 in faded gold lettering on it.

"Me casa," Carol chirped.

Paul gave her ass a slight squeeze as she opened the door and another as they stepped inside.

Carol tossed her keys on the kitchen table, and turned to Paul, a wide smile across her face. "Now, let me change into something more comfortable."

"Must you?" Paul said, returning the smile.

"Don't start. You know, I've always wanted to say that."

"Playing along with her, Paul responded with, "Don't start? Why would you want to say that?"

Carol didn't catch on to his remark at first and started to answer him, saying, "No, not that, what I said before that. You know, about me changing into something more comfortable."

Oh, that! Yes, by all means find something comfortable, like a wisp of silk; something really comfy." He reached into his overcoat pocket and produced her soiled panties, "Would you need these?"

Laughing at his antics, Carol threw her hands up in a 'what am I gonna do with you, expression.' "You keep them. I want to imagine you sniffing them, or holding them over your cock while jerking off thinking about me. MMMM, I especially like that thought."

To which Paul retorted: "And here I thought you'd say something like: Bend me over, pull my hair, whisper dirty things in my ear and fuck me like you mean it."

"If you'll excuse me," Carol said, getting serious for a moment, "I'm going to change and when I come out you'd better say it's nice, or better yet, that I look sensational, and I don't care if you say it like Billy Crystal impersonating Fernando Lamas on Saturday Night Live."

With Carol now in her bedroom, Paul looked around, found her liquor cabinet—next to the television, and after finding two suitable glasses, made them both scotch and sodas.

After placing their drinks on opposite ends, and placing coasters under each, he sat down on the small sofa.

A moment later, Carol made her grand entrance and Paul's jaw dropped open. Carol wore a filmy black sheath that was held up by a metal chain around her neck. The dress, if it was a dress, had a deep cleavage although with her small breasts there was nothing to see, until Carol whispered in a husky voice, "Tell me Paul, do you like it this way, or ..." she paused and did something with her shoulders and suddenly both breasts were totally exposed ..."This way?"

"T ...That way ... I think?"

"You think?" Carol said, sounding exasperated with him.

"The truth is I'm not thinking clearly at the moment. I think ... and I probably shouldn't attempt it at the moment, but I think that first, the dress is stunning on you, and I mean either way. If I had to choose, then the way it is at the moment wins out, but it really is a close call."

Carol's smile lit up the room. "That's a wonderful answer. Now come over here and kiss me."

It was at least a three minute kiss. "Wow!" Paul exclaimed when it ended, and wiped his mouth. Carol pulled back and her eyes locked on his.

"Double wow!" she laughed, then flicked his ear with her tongue. "Meet me in the bedroom and I'll show you some other things. Oh, and bring the drinks."

With that, she stepped back and walked away leaving Paul with a blank stare and a rising erection. He watched her cute little ass sway back and forth as she walked into the bedroom, then looked down at his erection and said, "Looks like you're going to get a real tough workout tonight, buddy."

After a quick trip to the bathroom, Paul made his way into the darkened bedroom, put the drink down and pulled his shirt off in the process.

As he proceeded through the darkened doorway Paul froze, his mouth dropped open in astonishment. Carol had taken it upon herself to strip down to her underwear and was now situated on the bed in a seductively naughty pose. She was on her hands and knees with back arched in order to draw attention to her perfect, curvaceous ass. The lights were off, but a small reading light cast sensual shadows across her waiting and willing body.

Carol definitely had the right ideas for pressing Paul's buttons. "Well," he said, letting his trousers fall to the floor, then standing on one leg at a time and ridding himself of socks and shoes. "Look at Miss Frisky, 2006."

"You have no fucking idea!" she retorted, looking back over her shoulder. He noticed a strand of dark brown hair dangling in front of her eyes.

"You're right," he said with a nasty smirk, "It's no time for standing still and admiring you."

"Admiring me is fine, but you're taking too long. Now get over here!"

"Now get over here!" Paul swallowed hard and stepped forward, suddenly feeling a little bit intimidated. Carol was far from shy when it came to sex, and he liked that aspect in her. He stopped at the foot of the bed and allowed his eyes to inspect her half naked body. "The lighting in the stairwell didn't do you justice."

Carol laughed wantonly and replied, "It certainly made you look good, and especially that log you're holding in your right hand. Are you going to put that in me?"

"That is my intent, madam."

"Oh, goodie! By the way," she giggled, wiggling her ass enticingly. "Do you like my new panties?" "The old ones to wet for you, or are you a fanatic about clean undies?"

They both laughed, before she responded. "Well the way you and I filled them I felt it necessary to change, although you may have noticed I didn't have time to shower."

"We'll do that together, later on."

"After the Chinese."

"The meal, not the delivery boy," Paul said with a finality Carol would take to heart.

Feigning annoyance with him, Carol peeled off her panties and sat facing him. "Better?"

Paul made his way closer to her, eyes hungrily devouring her totally nude body. Her pussy was completely shaved; he hadn't noticed it earlier in the stairwell.

"Oh yeah," he growled lustily and sent a tremor through her loins. A moment later, he reached out and took each nipple in hand and gave them a light pinch.

"Mmmm, I like having them played with."

"Hard or soft?"

"The harder the better."

Paul squeezed each one hard.

"Mmmmm, that's it!" Licking his lips, Paul gave them one final squeeze, almost crawled onto the bed while continuing to caress her smooth, flawless skin. Carol let out a subtle moan as she felt his lips touch her soft, supple flesh. Paul, an experienced lover, had to restrain his desire as his lips and tongue explored the bumps of her spine enroute to her back door.

"Mmmmm," she purred as his mouth passed to the innermost part of her upper thigh.

The scent emanating from her pussy was stronger than earlier, which to Paul indicated a high level of arousal which only encouraged him further. Finally, unable to restrain himself any longer he buried his face between her cheeks, pressing his mouth and nose into her crotch. "Oh fuck!" Carol gasped, obviously enjoying the feeling of Paul's hot breath on her most private areas. Encouraged by her exclamation, Paul forced his mouth into Carol's backside in an attempt to get his tongue inside her rectum. Carol was already wriggling with pleasure, as he continued his assault, drooling saliva into the tiny crevice and half filling the indentation of her asshole.

Carol was certainly receptive to his actions, pushing her hips up to meet his mouth as it opened and closed and his saliva began to permeate her underwear, soaking through to her asshole.

She pushed her hips backwards, engulfing his face in her buttocks while purring with arousal; even going so far as to reach back and grab hold of his hair, pulling him into her. Suddenly Paul was aware of her voice rising; that she was calling out, "Shit! Shit! Oh, fuck ... stop! Please don't! Get away from me ... please get away!"

He rolled away with alacrity, even getting off the bed and standing there thoroughly confused, but patiently waiting for Carol to clarify matters. When she said nothing, but bundled up the sheet on the bed and wrapped it around her, and ran into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Paul thought he'd bridged some sexual boundary that Carol just couldn't abide. But that clashed with her previous welcoming of his anal advances, so he discarded it. What then? He asked himself, and came up empty, at first. Then he detected a somewhat familiar odor but couldn't place it. The odor grew stronger, Paul's nostrils flared and he thought he recognized it-- it was blood, and that could only mean....

From behind the door, Carol called to him. "Paul? I'm so sorry ... I didn't know ... my period just came on. I ... I didn't expect it until next week, but it's here now, and I'm bleeding like a fucking pig ...."

"I don't need the details, Carol," he called back, "But can I get you anything?"

"Thanks, but no. I think I have everything I need in here. Make yourself another drink. I'll make myself presentable and be out in just a couple."

"Would you prefer that I leave?" he inquired.

"Oh, no! Stay ... I want you to stay." He heard the water running and from the sound figured it was the tub. Carol confirmed it a moment later. "I'm running a bath. I find it very relaxing during the onset of my period. You probably don't understand fully, but during times like this even a trip to the supermarket becomes an emotional ordeal."

I have two older sisters," Paul told Carol. "I have an idea of the emotional rollercoaster women experience during menstruation. I'll stick around if that's what you want, but feel free to toss me out the door if you need to be alone."

"No--no, I want you to stay. In fact, I want you to join me in the tub. It's almost ready, but I need another minute, okay?"

"Sure, take as long as you like."

Carol took another four minutes and then called to him. "Come on in, the water's fine."

Paul already nude, strode into the bathroom and took in the gorgeous brunette laying back in the tub, only her head, the tips of her breasts, and kneecaps peeked out of the bubbles . "It won't overflow if I hop in?" he inquired.

"I don't think so, but be careful; I can let some out if it comes to that."

The bathtub wasn't big enough to fit the two of them, but Carol was short enough to lay her back on his chest, making for a very cuddly coupling if only the curse hadn't arrived minutes earlier. The mood was definitely romantic with the sound of the wind outside reminding them that an icy rain was coming. The moaning of the wind balanced nicely with the soft jazz coming from the CD player in the bedroom.

Paul laid two fingers on a budding nipple and drew the washcloth down the middle of her chest with the other. Carol squirmed delightedly as the rough cloth dragged over her right nipple, one that he had been chewing on perhaps a bit too much a while ago.

Within minutes Paul found himself lying back in the tub drawing a warm washcloth over Carol's chest. He smiled as her nipples got visibly harder as his hand palmed the cloth around her breasts, but he just continued teasing her by circling the cloth around and around while Carol purred contentedly and took his stiffened penis in her left hand and leaned in to kiss its tip.

"I'm glad I invited you into the tub," she murmured happily. Then she shifted gears and said, "I'm sorry we didn't get to fuck again. I was so looking forward to whatever it was that you were up to by my ass."

"I was going to give you a rim job," he said matter-of-factly.

"Ooooooo, I' don't think I've ever had one of those," Carol giggled.

"You don't think?" Paul said curiously. "I should have thought ...."

""Do you really expect me to tell you everything I've done, or might have done?" she said coquettishly.

"Yes," he replied so simply that she felt compelled to answer honestly.

"I've had a cock in there, and a finger or two, but never a tongue."

"It sounds as if you've had extensive experience, Carol, my dear."

"Was that an insult?" Carol shot back.

"No, not at all, I want to learn about you. I make it a point to ask any woman with whom I've shared some level of intimacy about their experiences. It's quite useful in creating certain scenes in my writing."

"Here, let me demonstrate what a rim job is." That said he slid down under Carol, who understanding what he was up too, leaned forward and supported herself on hands and knees. Paul brought his mouth to her anus and licked it.

"Ooooh Gawd that's a thrill!" Carol crowed as she fought to keep from squealing continuously by cramming her fist in her mouth. Now balancing on only one hand she found herself moaning incessantly as he sent his tongue into her rectum.

"I thought--I thought," Carol groaned, "that--that you had to pry it open first."

"You were already wet enough," he replied after taking his mouth away. "Anyway, that's what rimming amounts too. Like it?"

"Gawd I loved it!" she squealed loudly, and then reached around Paul, grasped his erection, and began jerking him off.

"Mmmm, nice! But come on; tell me about your early experiences."

"Are you putting me into your novel?"

"You never know."

"Well, give me a for instance," she said.

"How would I know, they're your experiences."

Squeezing his cock, Carol teased him, asking, "But which one?"

Turning his head so he might see her face, Paul replied, "Are there so many?"

"Well, no, not THAT many, but I'd appreciate it if you'd help me narrow it down."

"Hmmm, okay, well... take these, for starters," he said, clearing his throat and pointing loosely in the direction of her chest. Releasing his erection, Carol asked innocently, "These?" and looking down at them added, "My, um, boobs?"

Paul chuckled at her choice of words and she blushed with genuine embarrassment. Carol had never referred to them as her boobs, never. Trying to save face, she added, "Well, yes, but that's the little girl name for them."

Paul laughed and said, "What's the big girl name for them?"

Carol looked down at the objects of their conversation; her nipples were firm and stiffened out to their full length. "Big girls call them tits. But you can call them whatever...."

Paul swallowed and adjusted his cock, and Carol pretended not to notice.

"Your tits look swollen, is that because of me or your period?"

"Both I think," she replied and a flush came over her body, rising up from her breasts to the top of her head.

"Hmmmm," he said, taking her seriously.

Carol's eyes lit up. Paul's gaze met hers and he smiled too.

With the intrusion of a sudden memory, Carol pulled a face.

"What's wrong, baby?" Paul asked.

"I was just recalling high school and how some of the boys made fun of them."

Paul fished around in the tub, found the washcloth, and began rubbing it over her chest, paying special attention to each breast.

"I would have kicked the shit out of them, Carol."

"You would have?" her eyes were sparkling with interest.

"Yes, I was kinda big in high school. So I was capable of kicking ass. You have beautiful tits; come on stick them out for me, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy," she said and stopped short. Oh my God ... did I just call him Daddy? Maybe I imagined it. Oh, no--I did say it. Oh, what an ass I am!

In a weak attempt to cover her error, Carol added, I prefer older men anyhow," watching Paul's reaction intently for any sign, any sign at all, and got nothing from him.

Where the fuck did that come from anyway? I mean, on one level its true; I've always liked older guys. Not much older, college freshmen for example. They had a little more experience, at least that's what I thought at the time.

Then she lost it and started babbling non-stop. "They were ... you know, more experienced. They knew what they were doing, and my first older guy was mind-blowing compared to the inexperienced backseat fumbling I was used to.

In fact--in fact the first guy ... no I didn't fuck him—I meant the first guy who got me so excited that I masturbated thinking about fucking him-- was the college son of our next-door neighbors and I only remember seeing him around just that one summer."

Carol trembled and came back to the present, feeling shamefully naughty when she heard his voice. "It's okay, baby. Just lay back while I run some more hot water in the tub. It's getting too cool for you."

"I'm sorry!" Carol said. "I can't shut up. I'm sorry!"

"Shush up now, let Daddy talk."

Blinking her eyes clear, Carol looked up at him. Did he just call himself, Daddy?

She took a deep breath and responded with: "Y--Yes, Daddy."

What the fuck's wrong with me? Now I'm doing it! She derided herself, and then blushed for she knew she was lying to herself.

"I want to know when all this started. Tell Daddy what you can remember, okay precious?"

Carol was so hot at this point that she had a mini-orgasm.

Precious ... where did he get that? His use of the word made me melt. Should I tell him?

NO--No, better not. Lord knows what he might do to me if he knew how pliable I am with the right words.

She managed a smile and whispered. "I like it when you call me that."

Paul just smiled back and waited for her.

Carol began again. "I ... I think it started because I played with myself all the time, Daddy."

"A lot?"

"More than once a day usually."

"Morning and night? I'd say that was normal."

"Is it? I mean, was it?"

"Sure."

"I thought I was so bad. I couldn't ask my friends about it. I was too embarrassed."

"I take it your Mother didn't help."

"She made me keep my door open."

"Okay, that's different. You better explain."

"Well," she said, biting her lip. "The one time she caught me she was pretty upset. I had to leave my door open after that."

"Did it stop you?"

"It slowed me down, but it made me almost constantly horny and it was thrillingly dangerous too. Heaven knows what Mother would have said if she caught me again. But I was too horny to stop, and having to leave my door open made my orgasms unbelievable."

"Were you ever caught again?"

"Not once."

"How did you manage it?"

"I learned to bite my pillow and moan into it, took a lot of naps and annoyingly long baths and showers. I was fast becoming obsessed by the thrill of it. I began masturbating in other places where I might get caught. Toilet cubicles were my favorite. I'd learned to cum silently by then. I started helping around the house a lot more too, just to cover the need to do my own laundry. Considering how soiled my undies were getting not to mention my bed sheets, I had to do something."

"So you owe your good domestic habits to your desire to hide your masturbation from your Mother?"

"I've never thought about it like that."

"Stands to reason. Tell me when you first shaved." Paul said as he casually wet the washcloth and ran it over her neck and shoulders. His words made Carol shiver and a thrill shot through her, traveling from her nipples to her cunt.

"A ... A girlfriend suggested it. I ... I told her how itchy I was down there and I hadn't even touched a boy yet. She said it was less sweaty and felt really good. Well, I didn't know whether it was less sweaty and it certainly didn't calm the itch, but it did feel good and my father's razor got quite a workout over the years."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Hartstein Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds