• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 16

Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 16

12

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

*****

I awakened next morning at 9am, showered and went down for breakfast. Mom was fully dressed, sitting at the table reading the paper and drinking coffee.

"Good morning mom."

"Good morning sweetie."

"Sleep OK?" I asked.

"So so. You?"

"I think I did."

We never spoke while I ate my breakfast. Things had definitely changed and not in a good way I feared. I'm guessing that the fun we'd been having over the past few weeks was now over and it was back to the mundane reality of everyday life. That thought saddened me deeply. It wasn't going to be the lack of the intimacy we'd been having lately that I was going to miss most, though I'd be lying if I thought I wouldn't miss it. It was going to be freedom of the nudity and the relaxed and happy mother that I was going to miss, as well as her new exhibitionist streak, no pun intended.

With breakfast finished, I refilled her coffee and poured myself one. She continued reading the paper and I could feel the elephant in the room.

"I've work I need to catch up on mom, so, if you don't mind I'll be spending most of today in my room."

"That's fine sweetie. College work must come first," she said rather flatly.

The spark of life that had been in her eyes lately had dimmed. I was hoping, for her sake, it wouldn't go out. I went to my room with a heavy heart and got started on my work.

A few hours later mom brought me sandwiches and coffee and told me she was going for a walk. She was not in any of her usual walking outfits. No-one would be seeing anything today. I heard the front door close and her drive off in the car. I had thought about looking at the recordings again, but somehow I hadn't got the heart.

The first I knew mom was home again, was when she knocked on my door and asked if she could come in.

"How was your walk?" I asked as cheerfully as I could.

"It was pleasant. It's a nice day out."

"That's good." Then I was stumped for what to say next.

"Did you get much work done?" asked mom yet again rescuing the situation.

"Yes," I smiled. "The coursework is all completed and I'm now organising the revision for the exams."

"A heavy slog then."

"Yes, but it'll soon be over and then it'll be 'get ready for the summer'," I smiled again, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Hungry?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied only just realizing that I was feeling peckish.

"Want the lasagne I bought yesterday whenever we were in the store?"

"Sounds good to me," I said and wondered if it brought back the exhibition she put on for the old guy. Was she now regretting it? Or was she regretting having to leave that new world behind?

"I'll call you when it's ready," she said sadly.

Half-an-hour later I decided to take a break and went down to the kitchen to see if I could help with dinner. Mom was sitting at the table reading the paper again.

"Need any help mom?"

"Oh hi sweetie. No everything's in hand. Just waiting for the oven timer to go. How's your work?"

"It's ok. Slowly getting there."

Silence again.

"Are you OK mom? You seem pre-occupied and a bit flat."

"I'm fine sweetie," she said forcing a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

I decided not to push the issue and wait to see if an opportunity arose to help me ask again.

The oven timer went and I filled glasses with water from the fridge while mom served the lasagne with garlic bread and side salad. We ate in silence. The elephant in the room was getting bigger. I'll have to grasp the nettle and hope I didn't make things worse.

"Thought any more about the next pose?"

Mom didn't reply straight away and I was afraid she had lost her new found confidence.

"Not really. You?"

"Me neither. What about Aunt Sophie?"

"I haven't heard from her today."

Then as if the Fates heard us the phone rang and it was Aunt Sophie. Mom took the phone out of the room and I couldn't hear what was being said. When she came back she told me that Aunt Sophie was on her way over to discuss what we were going to do.

Just short of an hour later, Aunt Sophie arrived to hugs from mom and me. Mom led us into the living room and before we sat down my offer of coffee was accepted by all.

By making coffee and leaving them both alone I was hoping that mom would be able to speak freely and we'd get the elephant sorted. When I brought the coffee in they were still clothed and deep in discussion. I left them to it and went back to my room.

I don't know how long it was before there was a knock on my door.

"May we come in sweetie?" asked mom.

"Of course," I said closing my books and turning in my chair to face them.

They both sat on the edge of my bed.

"Sweetie," mom said nervously. "When you asked earlier if everything was OK and I said yes, you know I was lying and bless you, you didn't push it. I want to thank you for giving me my space to try and sort things out in my head about what has been happening lately."

I smiled what I hoped was encouragement.

"Soph and I have had a chat and we'd like to hear you views."

"OK," I said. "Are you wanting to know my thoughts and feelings about what has been happening?"

"Yes."

"Will you let me talk freely and try not to be offended?"

"But of course sweetie. That's the whole point."

"OK. First of all I'm not offended by anything we three have done or even what you and I have done mom. Secondly, I'm not disgusted either. We could have stopped or pulled out, if you'll pardon the pun..."

Both of them smiled and it was nice to see that it relaxed them a bit.

"...at any time. We talked about and knew the potential risks of every pose before we did them. I understand that this latest pose has threatened and frightened you mom because you've cum on your son's face and had his cock completely buried in you..."

Mom blushed redder than I've ever seen before and she averted her gaze to look at the floor. She was obviously highly embarrassed.

"...that was bound to freak you out. However, we never..." and I emphasised the never "...set out to have sex or commit incest and although I have penetrated you, in a strange way I don't think it is incest. It was accidental."

"Thank you sweetie, but my cumming over your face was not accidental."

"Did you deliberately plan to cum on me?"

"No, but..."

"But nothing mom," I interrupted. "It was accidental and OK we're splitting hairs and trying to justify what happened as not being incest when it is, however, it was all accidental and I think we can live with that. It's not as if when the sessions finish we're going to be having any sex never mind rampant sex."

"That's true and it does ease my conscience slightly, but I still feel a lot of guilt."

"If we're guilty of anything mom, it's poor judgement and getting carried away in the moment."

"Thank you sweetie," said mom as she got off the bed walked over and gave me a hug. "I've been worried you thought your mom had become a pervert and I'd lose you."

"Never thought that mom and you'd never lose me."

I looked at Aunt Sophie over mom's shoulder. She smiled.

"Told you sis," she said. "Who knows how many adolescent fantasies we both fulfilled for him."

Mom broke the hug and looked me straight in the eye.

"Are you sure?" she asked earnestly.

"I'm positive mom."

"Thank you. Time for another coffee?"

"Only if we take it the usual way," laughed Aunt Sophie.

I volunteered to make it.

When I delivered the coffee to the living room both ladies were naked and although it seemed things were good, there was still an edge to the atmosphere. As soon as I handed them their cups I too stripped and we sat in a not overly unpleasant silence.

Aunt Sophie broke the silence.

"I'm off tomorrow. How're you fixed Larry?"

"I've no classes so, I suppose I'm off too. Why?"

"Well sis. What say we practice the pose again and we can lie-in tomorrow?

While I cleared away the dishes mom and Aunt Sophie went to my room. When I arrived they were chatting and as I booted the pc and set up the camera they asked if they could view the recordings of the last session.

"If you've got misgivings about it, do you really want to see it again?" I asked.

"What do you think Sophie? Is it better to watch or forget it ever happened?"

"Well sis, what happened isn't worrying me. As Larry said, it was all accidental and getting carried away with the emotions of the moment. Maybe if you can view it like that, then there'd be no harm watching it again."

Mom stayed silent. Her confusion evident on her face. Maybe it was time for me to rescue mom.

"What if," I said, "we try the pose first and if you're happy with it then you can view the previous pose. Maybe its success will temper the memory and make it easier to view."

"OK, let's give that a try," said mom with a smile.

With everything ready I assumed my position. Mom straddled my head and Aunt Sophie sat on my flaccid penis. I started the camera. Mom sat further off than I thought necessary but it gave me a great view of her pussy. She wasn't as turned on as she had been before but there were signs of arousal. Aunt Sophie's pussy was aroused and I could feel the moist warmth on my cock, which was not as flaccid as it had been.

When mom called a halt to the pose I stopped the camera and they climbed off. Once we were all seated I rewound and we watched. It certainly wasn't a sexually charged pose. It was quite tame even by our usual standards.

"What do you think?" mom asked no-one in particular.

"How did you feel doing the pose?" said Aunt Sophie.

"Comfortable," replied mom

"Well that's good for a start. But do you think it was a good pose?"

"Not really if I'm honest."

"How comfortable are you to spice it up a bit?"

"Let's try and see what happens."

The three of us resumed the pose and in the same positions. I'm guessing mom is more comfortable letting me view her pussy than being anywhere near my cock. Understandable.

Once again I pressed the remote and started the recording. Judging by my limited view and where and how I was feeling Aunt Sophie's body, I was assuming they had changed the pose. I'd find out whenever mom called a halt.

Judging by mom's wetter pussy I was guessing she was more relaxed and Aunt Sophie definitely was as I could feel her gently grind into me and slowly wiggle back and forth. My cock did what any cock would do. It got stiffer.

This time as we viewed the footage, mom seemed to be more content than happier. It was a better pose as both women had leaned forward and were holding each other's breast with one hand whilst using the other to lean on the bed for support.

"Well big sis? What do you think?"

"It's a better pose. Can we call it a night and have another go tomorrow?"

"Of course mom. Not a problem."

"Coffee?" asked mom.

"Yes please," we replied.

As mom went to make the coffee I shut down the pc. Aunt Sophie lingered and I could tell she was slightly anxious.

"Can we chat later Larry? When your mom is in bed?"

"Of course. You're worried about her? Me too."

We headed down for coffee and I for one was wondering if mom had put clothes on. As we entered the kitchen I was pleased to see she hadn't. The chat over coffee was about anything but the pose. It looked as if the elephant was still in the room.

When we'd finished and the dishes were cleared away, mom announced she was heading off to bed. We said our goodnights and gave our goodnight hugs. Aunt Sophie and I went into the living room, turned the TV on and pretended to watch. Once we were satisfied that mom was settled in bed we started to discuss the problem.

"You know that she's beating herself up with guilt," said Aunt Sophie.

"I know and while I understand it, I don't know how to help. I've tried the accidental route and as there was no prior intent then it's OK. But, she's having trouble accepting that excuse."

"You're right and I've tried rationalising it too. But, like you said, she's having trouble seeing it that way."

"Aunt Sophie will you be honest with me?"

"Of course. What's wrong?"

"How do you feel about all that has happened?"

"Guilty that we went over a line we shouldn't have. But, like you said, it wasn't intentional and although we're splitting hairs, it was incest."

"Do you regret it?"

"Yes and no," she laughed. "I know you can't have it both ways. It was wonderful feeling sexy again. Getting aroused by and with others was great..."

I could see something in her eyes as she spoke. Maybe she was remembering past lovers and the sexual enjoyment they brought.

"...but it's been a while from I've had a sexual partner. So it was lovely having those feelings again and since it's been a lot longer for your mom, I can only guess what it must be like to be sexually re-awakened..."

I could understand that.

"...but to have them re-awakened by your son! That must be scary."

"I suppose so."

"Since we're playing truth without the dare," she winked. "How do you feel?"

"Well I think my body has answered that question," I laughed. "But you said earlier that you have both probably fulfilled a lot of my adolescent fantasies..."

"And have we?" she interrupted.

"Yes, but not incestuous ones. Seeing totally naked women. Touching and holding boobs. Having sex, more or less, with an older woman. Having a three-some. But I've never seen mom as a sexual being. Whether that was because she was my mother, or because she always dressed frumpily, I don't know."

As we chatted Aunt Sophie was absentmindedly playing with her left nipple and it was standing quite hard. It wasn't doing my flaccid cock any favours and I was having difficulty keeping it soft.

"So nephew, what do we do?"

"I don't know. If we leave it hoping she comes around, it may not happen. If we try to get her to do it, we might put her off for good."

"I know and that would be a shame."

"Over the past lot of weeks I've seen mom come out of her shell. I've seen her smile lots and she seems to be in a much happier place. I'm scared she may revert back to the old her and miss out on the fun in life."

"I've noticed a big change too and for the better as well. I would never have believed she would sit naked never mind pose naked and flash her body in public. She certainly has taken a turn for the better and like you I'm afraid for her."

"So, what do we do?"

"Next week is the final session. What were you hoping would happen?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Apart from the sexy poses and the sex, albeit accidental, what do you think will happen? Or as I asked, what are you hoping will happen?"

"Well no sex goes without saying, but strangely enough I'll miss the nudity. It's somehow nice that it has happened. I've often read about naturists saying that nudity is so freeing and couldn't understand why. Now I know. So I'll miss that. As for mom's flashing, yes I'll miss that too. It's naughty and I like seeing her body, but, it's what it seems to do for her that I like most. It makes her vibrant and more alive. I don't want her to lose out on that."

"You're right. I've never seen her more alive than I did after the store. She was more upbeat and enjoying herself more than I've seen her do in years and losing that would be a terrible shame."

We sat in silence both trying to understand what to do next.

"Let's sleep on it," said Aunt Sophie. "Maybe we'll have a solution tomorrow. Goodnight Larry."

We stood and she gave me a tight hug. I could feel her nipples stiffen against my chest. My cock twitched against her thigh. She smiled and went to her room leaving me with my thoughts.

Monday morning I woke after a decent night's sleep. I was still dopey when there was a knock on my door.

"May I come in?" asked mom peeping around the door.

I wondered how she would be feeling this morning. Would she be dressed giving the impression that things were still not good. Or would she be naked?

"Sure mom. Come on."

Pushing the door open she walked in naked as the day she was born. I was hoping that was a good sign.

"Do you fancy a walk after breakfast before we start trying the pose again?"

"Yes mom, that would be nice. Will Aunt Sophie be joining us?"

"I'm sure she will. I'm going to check on her then go and make breakfast."

"I'll be down in a minute once I've wakened more."

"Probably deal with a problem more like," she said with a naughty wink.

My confused look made her laugh.

"Young men first thing in the morning!!" she said with a wink.

The penny dropped and I blushed yet again. Did she see my morning woodie under the duvet? Or just guess? Anyway, it seemed that mom had rediscovered her new self and that made me happy.

When I arrived in the kitchen mom and Aunt Sophie were chatting away. I poured my usual cereal breakfast and joined them at the table.

"You up for a walk Aunt Sophie?"

"Sure am. Will you be entertaining your fan sis?"

I wondered how mum would re-act to that. Would she see the fun in the comment or would it raise her new insecurities?

"Unfortunately it's a different time and day, so he may not be there."

"His misfortune," laughed Aunt Sophie.

Mom laughed too. Things were looking brighter. Mom seems to have gotten over her guilt.

As Aunt Sophie finished her coffee and excused herself to go and get ready, mom placed her hand on Aunt Sophie's arm.

"Before you go Soph. There's something I need to say."

"Oh sh*t," I thought. "Is this where she says she can't continue with the poses and that's why she looks more relaxed this morning? Has she made up her mind?"

"What's wrong sis?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing," she smiled and this time the smile reached her eyes. "You both know I've had a real conflict going on..."

We both nodded.

"...well last night when I left for bed, I knew you would both chat and talk over the predicament we were in. So, I was a bit naughty and slipped back out of my room. Standing halfway down the stairs I could hear what you were both saying."

"Oh sh*t, sh*t, sh*t," I thought.

"Larry sweetie, it was nice to hear your concern about me possibly falling back into an existence rather than a life. It was then that I started to realise I was living again and that I, too, didn't want to go back to that 'frumpy' person I used to be. I was also pleased to hear that you didn't want this new relationship to end. I've enjoyed the nudity too and I agree with you about never really understanding nudists saying how liberating it was, until now. So I'm pleased you like seeing your old mom's saggy boobs.

I sneaked back to bed and thought it all over. You were both right that what we did was incest and it can't be called anything else. But, it was accidental and consensual, so I think I can now live with that. So, let's enjoy our walk and see if we can think of some way to make the pose more exciting."

"Mom I'm happy that you've gotten your head round this and that we can still follow our new nudist life-style and saggy or not, I think your boobs and the rest of your body, are amazing."

Standing up she gave me a tight hug. I could feel her nipples harden and my cock twitched its appreciation.

"Seems you're not the only one likes my body," she said eyeing my growing erection.

I was first back in the living room. Mom arrived shortly after wearing her flimsy, plunging, flowing, peach coloured dress. Aunt Sophie was last, wearing a denim dress with a zipper from top to bottom. The zip was down about seven inches revealing some bra-less cleavage.

This was going to be interesting. Was each woman going to try and outdo the other? Was there an unspoken challenge? I was so looking forward to this. I adjusted my cock in my jeans.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds