• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Wife Ch. 04

Surprise Wife Ch. 04

12

Our bet and payoff

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my story. I appreciate your time, and thoughts.

*****

I was a little disappointed that the next few days were back to normal, meaning that the hot sexy games weren't there. Just as I was about to think it had been a flash in the pan, Friday changed that. Once again, my wife met me at the door with a cold beer, only this time she had her tiny thong bikini bottoms on, and glistened with oil. I knew she had been out by the pool tanning.

"Someone looks hot today," I commented as she hugged me.

"We don't have many more nice days left before winter will be here, and I intend to take advantage of them. You don't mind seeing me dressed like this do you? I could always go put some clothes on if it bothers you." She was teasing me again.

"No no. Don't do anything on my account. I wouldn't want to deprive you of your time in the sun." I laughed.

Margret took me by the hand and said, "Good. Come with me. I would like the pleasure of your company until dinner is ready."

"Let me go change out of these work clothes, and I promise I'll join you in just a minute."

"Ok. But don't take too long." she pouted.

When I finished changing clothes I rejoined my nearly naked wife by our pool. I guess now's a good time to tell you about where we live. We had a new ranch style house situated out of the city. The house sat back from the main road about 150 feet, and had a low hedge that ran along the front edge of the property. About 25 feet of green grass flanked each side of the house, and that was right next to a wood line of pine trees. Out back, was the pool and patio, complete with a nice pavilion and fire pit for parties. The yard extended behind the house 75 feet to where it met the tree line. These trees were a combination of Maples, Oaks and a few hemlocks.

The road in front had moderate to light traffic, depending on the time of day, and day of the week. While it wasn't a main artery into Pittsburgh, it did provide a nice drive to the city just forty miles away. It was on this road that my business was located, just past a small town of about ten thousand people. I wouldn't mention the geographic aspect, but it is important to what was about to unfold.

With a fresh beer in hand, I sat down beside my sexy wife. "Would you like me to put some lotion on you dear?"

"Hmmmm. Let me think for a minute. Are you concerned I might burn, or are you looking for a replay of Sunday? If that's what you're intending then I think you could've come up with a better way of broaching the subject. Not very subtle if you ask me Jim."

"Oh now dear! How could you think I had any motive other than consideration for your delicate skin? I'm shocked that you would suggest that I was trying to seduce you with a cheesy line like that!" I pretended to be offended. "I guess I'll just read the mail, and watch your skin fry!"

"Shit!" she said. "I completely forgot to get the mail today. I'll run down and get it."

"You don't have to do that, I can go. Besides, I don't see anything out here that you could put on, so you would have to go in and find something. Just easier if I go."

"What makes you think I need something to wear to go get the mail?"

"Dear... Our mailbox is at the end of the driveway."

"So?"

"People drive on that road, and someone will see you... duh!"

"I see. You're ashamed of me. Is that it? You don't think I'm sexy?" she pouted. I knew she was putting me on, but I decided to play her little game, to see just how far she would take it.

"You are sitting there telling me that you would walk to the mailbox and get the mail dressed just like you are right now. Is that correct?" I asked.

She nodded her head, and smiled at me.

"Ok, miss smarty pants! I'll call your bluff, but you will chicken out before you get ten feet down the driveway!"

"Bet you I won't!" she said defiantly.

"Ok. I'll take that bet Margo!" I challenged her. "But there have to be a few rules first."

"Rules? What rules?"

"First off, what are we betting for? What's the payoff for the winner?"

She thought a minute and boldly said, "Loser does what the winner says, for a day!"

"Ok. Sounds fair, but Like I said there have to be rules, so you don't cheat. Agreed?"

"Ok. What do you suggest?"

"First. You will walk. No running, or using the car or anything else. You walk down and walk back."

"I can do that."

"Second. You walk normal, and that means no trying to cover up."

"I can do that too, but you better be ready to pay me when you lose! If I do this and honor your rules, then you better not give me any shit when I come up with a way for you to pay your debt to me!"

I was beginning to think she might actually go through with it, but I couldn't back out now. "Deal."

When she got out of her chair and walked past me, she gave me that evil smile again, and I knew she was going to do it. I followed her to the front door, and waited there while she took a deep breath. She looked over her shoulder and winked at me and walked outside.

Margret started walking down the blacktop driveway, but within about fifteen feet, she hopped off in to the grass. Her tits bounced, and she smiled at me saying it was too hot to walk on. True to her word, she didn't try to run or hurry, and never attempted to try and cover up. Even though several cars had passed by the front of our house, I don't think anyone saw her.

My first thought wasn't on my wife being seen, but what her adventure was doing to my cock. It was firmly pressing the front of my shorts, and rock hard. Margo reached the end of the driveway, and while I expected her to reach over the low hedge to retrieve the mail, she simply walked around and stood in front of the mailbox. She waved at me and opened the mailbox. I heard another car approaching, and then heard its horn as it slowed.

My wife waved at the driver as they continued past. I waited for her to return, but she seemed interested in looking at each piece of mail there. I heard the distinct sounds of a big truck approaching from the opposite direction, and I figured, this is where she will hide. I was wrong. She calmly stood, leafing through the mail in her hands as the big rig slowed to a stop.

I was getting nervous now, and she talked to the driver for a good five minutes before he continued on his way. The whole time Margret had stood facing him, giving him the full frontal view. It seemed like forever, before she began her trek back towards the house. Her beautiful breasts bounced and swayed with each step, and I was amazed at her courage and resolve to complete what she had started.

Handing me the mail, she proudly said, "You lose! Now put your tongue back in your head, and pick your chin up off the ground before you step on it. You have some crow to eat!"

"I can't believe you actually did it! Whatever possessed you to do it?"

"Spicing things up. You can't tell me my little journey didn't excite you. Your dink is practically ripping a hole in the front of those shorts!"

"You never cease to amaze me Margo. And what's with this dink stuff. You never refer to it as a 'dink'." I asked.

"Oh, it's just a little pet name I gave it." She giggled. "Would you prefer something else, perhaps winky? Or maybe peter? How about thingy? Personally, I think dink is cute."

"No. I guess dink is fine, just please don't call it that unless it's just the two of us. Ok?"

She rubbed her hands across the front of my shorts, and squeezed my cock, and whispered, "Of course not dear. It'll be our little secret. Now, get those shorts off! I want to play with my little friend!"

"Hey. What did the truck driver have to say, and why did it take you so long talking to him?"

"Oh him. He was a very nice guy. At first, he asked for directions for someplace in the Burgh, but he wasn't fooling me with that line. He told me how beautiful I was, and asked if I always got the mail dressed like this. I told him you had dared me to do it. Before he left he asked me if this was going to be a regular dare. I laughed and said I didn't think so." she informed me.

We went inside and I stripped out of my shorts. My wife was on her knees sucking me in a flash. In a matter of less than fifteen minutes, her ministrations were rewarded with a mouth full of cum. Rising to her feet, she gave me that evil grin again, and pointed to her bulging cheeks. I knew what she wanted, and I kissed her. Her tongue pushed my cum into my mouth, and I swallowed all she gave me, then she licked her lips and kissed me again.

While I am definitely NOT gay, and I had never tasted cum until a few days ago, I was all right with it. It was something erotic that we had started doing together. I guess it was our secret pleasure that my wife and I shared. By no means did this mean I had a desire for it all the time, but once in a while, I would do it for Margret.

"I love you Jim."

"I love you to Margo. Have you thought of how I can pay off our bet, or was that just it?"

"Of course that wasn't it! I'll have to sleep on it. I want it to be something extra special. After what I did, I think it's only fair that I make it something outside your comfort zone." Margret said.

"Ok. Just as long as it's not too outrageous." I cautioned. "You're not going to get me arrested or anything."

"Take me up to bed. My pussy's dripping and I want your tongue."

"Is that all you want?" I asked, teasing her.

"We'll start with your tongue, and if you're good, maybe I'll let you put your dinky in me. But, you have to be very good if you expect me to let your dinky cum in me tonight."

"Yes Ma'am!" I replied and saluted her, causing us both to laugh.

When we got in bed, Margret didn't touch me. Instead, she calmly lay back on the bed and pulled her knees up to her chest, giving me a wonderful view of her pussy framed by her thighs. Slowly, she let her knees fall open, and revealed her treasure to my hungry eyes. I could see the wetness on her lips, and the air was thick with her aroma. I had smelled it so many times before, and I loved to breathe it in.

"Come on baby, get busy." Margret ordered.

"Your wish is my command my lady." And I moved between her widespread thighs. My taste buds were greeted with her delicious flavor, and I inhaled the bouquet of her aroma. I kissed her hardening clit, and gently sucked her nether lips into my mouth. Her back arched off the bed, forcing her wet pussy into my face. I backed off to keep some distance there, allowing me to just lightly touch her with my mouth. She loved it when I teased her this way, and it never failed to create a powerful climax in her. Tonight was going to be no different.

I teased her constantly by stopping and starting with my mouth, and alternating that with attention to her very hard nipples. She was moaning and writhing on the bed, begging me to finish and let her climax. Her hands gripped the sheets and pulled, as I brought her to the edge, and then backed off again. Eventually I gave in to her begging and let her feel the rush she needed. Her body shook with the force of an earthquake, and then she bridged her back off the bed, crying out, before collapsing onto the mattress.

"Fuck me hard Jim. I don't want you to make love to me. I need you to fuck me hard."

"Get up on your knees. I want to fuck you from behind." I whispered.

Her ass was pointing right at me, and my wife reached around behind and pulled her ass cheeks open. Not sure which place she wanted me, I decided on her dripping hot pussy. I rubbed the head of my cock along the distended lips, causing her to moan loudly.

"Shove that hard cock in my cunt and fuck me like a slut!"

Margret didn't usually talk like that, and I rammed my cock all the way in on the first thrust. It took her breath away, and she cried out. Before I could begin fucking her in earnest, she grabbed my balls and started to squeeze. I held still as she held my hard cock in her by my balls. Her fingers began to work as if kneading dough, and she tightened her grip.

Just before it got to the point of pain, she growled, "If you don't fuck me good, I'm going to make your balls regret it! Now start fucking me stud!"

Margret's fingers released my captive balls and I started to pound her hard. Very hard. My balls even hurt from the force with which they were banging against her erect little clit. My own climax was building and I felt my cock get harder in anticipation of my pending orgasm. Margret felt it too.

"Don't you dare cum you bastard! Me first. I want to make sure I get my money's worth!"

Her money's worth? Where did that come from. I decided to play along. "Yes Ma'am. I won't disappoint you. I'll make certain you get every pennies worth of what you're paying me."

Then she said, "Fuck me harder! We don't have much time."

"Ma'am, I thought we had all night."

"I want you out of here before my husband comes home."

Ok. We were role playing a fantasy or something. I understood. This was turning me on more and more. I started to jackhammer her pussy, and was sweating profusely. Her fingers were rubbing her clit, and I felt the first wave take her over the top. She stopped all movement and let my cock pile drive her pussy. It started deep within her and grew to epic proportions in the form of a loud scream, and then utter exhaustion. Margret fell to the bed, limp.

There I was with my cock hard and throbbing. I needed release too. My wife had no intentions of leaving me hanging though, and she rolled over and told me it was my turn. Spreading her legs apart, I pushed in between them. My cock slipped effortlessly into her pussy, and she moaned again. I guess you could've called me a minute man, because I was cumming in less than a minute. I fell on top of her, panting, heart pounding and completely satisfied.

"Mmmmmm. That was wonderful honey." She cooed.

"It certainly was." I replied. "So, did you get your money's worth?"

"Yes I did. We'll have to do this again."

"I'm glad. I wouldn't want my balls to suffer because I didn't do a good job."

Margret moved down and kissed my balls, and licked them for a minute and said, "I'm sorry if I got a little carried away."

"Nothing to be sorry about. I enjoyed what we were doing. It was fun and it elevated things. We should do that again sometime."

Margret's fingers began to stroke my flaccid cock and she asked, "Do you think you can get hard again?"

"Baby, I think you wore me out, but you're welcome to try and get me hard."

Her mouth went to my soft cock and she began to coax it back to life. It took awhile and I doubted if I had the energy to fuck her again. When I told her that, she smiled and kept going until my cock was hard enough to enter her. Rolling on her side, she pulled me up behind her in a classic spooning position. Her hands guided my cock between her legs and then into her still wet pussy.

"We don't have to make love. I just wanted to see what it would be like to fall asleep with your hard dink inside me."

Sometime during the night, my dick had withered and fell from her beautiful pussy, but we did fall asleep joined as she wanted. When I reached for her, she wasn't there, and I drifted back to sleep for a few minutes. The smell of bacon and eggs woke me, and Margret was standing in front of me with my breakfast and a cup of coffee. She had been up for some time, because she had already showered and dressed. She was wearing a tank top and a pair of denim shorts. Her normal weekend attire, nothing special, except I did notice her lack of a bra.

"Wow! How do I rate? Breakfast in bed!"

"You are the best husband a woman could have, and I wanted you to know that, so enjoy your breakfast. I'll be in the kitchen waiting, when you're done. I have an idea on how you can pay off our bet, so get a shower and I will explain it to you then."

I ate the breakfast she had lovingly prepared and took a shower, then dressed and met her in the kitchen. I poured another cup of coffee and took a seat opposite her at the breakfast bar. She smiled at me, and there it was... that evil devious smile of hers.

"I have given this a lot of serious thought," she started, "and I think I have come up with a fair idea. Since I won the bet, by walking to get the mail in just my thong, I want you to be naked all day."

"How is that fair? Your part only lasted fifteen to twenty minutes tops."

"That's right, but considering that I was outside and people DID see me. You are going to be in the house all day, with very little risk of someone seeing you."

"Yes, but you had your bikini bottoms on." I protested. "Shouldn't I be allowed to wear at least some underwear?"

"No. While it's perfectly acceptable in today's society for men to be seen without a shirt. The same isn't true for women, so I believe that I'm not going to let you wear anything."

"Fair point, but I'm a little concerned when you say there's little chance of anyone seeing me... what if we get company?"

"I took a risk yesterday by doing what I did, now it's only fair for there to be some risk for you in your payoff, don't you think?" she reasoned.

Margret had thought this out well and had made very reasonable arguments. "Ok. When do we start?"

"Right now." She smiled. "Get em off mister!"

I shrugged my shoulders, and pulled off my clothes, and my hard cock sprang free. My wife smiled and I said, "Well, I'm going to get another coffee and then I have some work to do in the den."

On the third Saturday of each month, I spent some time updating files for my business. It felt strange to be sitting in my office chair naked, and the hard on I had was soon gone. I thought it funny how being immersed in boring numbers had that effect. Being naked did make it difficult to concentrate on what I was doing, and a task that normally took an hour, stretched to three. When I closed down the program and saved the data, it was just after noon.

I left my den, and headed for the kitchen to get something to drink. When I rounded the corner and stepped into the kitchen, I froze in my tracks. Seated at the table was my wife and her best friend Donna! Immediately, I jumped back around the corner and hid myself. It was too late, I had been seen by my wife. Donna had her back to where I was, and hadn't seen me, so I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Jim!" my wife called.

I poked my head around the corner and timidly said, "Yes?"

"Donna dropped by for a visit, why don't you come and say hello?" at that, Donna turned to look in my direction.

I stammered and stuttered for a minute, and then, to my utter amazement, my wife laughed and told her friend why I was hiding. I must have blushed a hundred shades of red, and hid back behind the corner again. My fear caused both women to laugh, and I felt even more embarrassed. What the hell was Margo telling Donna I was naked for, I thought. Just when I didn't think it could get any worse, it did.

"It's OK Jim." donna said, "I understand if you're afraid of us big bad women, and don't want to come into the kitchen and be friendly! You just go hide."

They both laughed uncontrollably at that, and it made me angry. I was never the butt of a joke before in my life, and why in the hell should I be one now? I stood there, trying to get up the nerve and courage to just walk in there and let them know just where the bear shit in the buckwheat, when I heard my wife put her two cents in.

"Now Donna," she said, "Don't be too hard on Jimmy. He's shy, but that's ok. Last night we had a bet, and I followed through and won. I walked to the mailbox, topless, and he was supposed to be naked in the house all day, but I guess he's just too shy to do it here with you. It didn't seem to bother him last night when that trucker stopped and asked me for directions though."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Wife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds