• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Office Halloween Party

The Office Halloween Party

"Oh boy," I exclaimed, sarcastically, when my wife, Jamie, announced that we were going to a Halloween party thrown by someone at her office.

Really, I am not a stick in the mud and I love to drink and have a good time, but the idea of a costume party seemed stupid and I absolutely HATE mingling with people I barely know and trying to have a good time around them. It is tough to "let loose" when you feel you are being watched and judged.

"John, it's not like that," she responded when she heard my voice and saw my expression. "The couple that is throwing this has a 'no bosses allowed' policy. They are even giving awards for the sluttiest and sexiest costumes. No cell phones, either. I heard a lot of the girls talk about it from last year and I think there will be enough eye candy there to make it worth your while."

This didn't do much more than give me a little stir. When she could tell that I was still not convinced, Jamie continued. "What if I make it worth your while?"

"How do you mean?" was my response, knowing that she was offering something sexual.

"Well, John, you always like it when I dress in something sleazy like a French Maid outfit. Maybe with the right alcohol, outfit, etc., I could entice you to take me to a bedroom at their house and fuck you."

THAT got my attention. We had shared many fantasies and mine were pretty tame in most respects. I loved it when she wore slutty outfits like school girl and French Maid; not sure why. Maybe it was the thigh highs, maybe because I liked a little role play. I also did find that I got turned on a lot when I saw her in just regular dresses and skirts at parties. There were many times I tried to convince her to sneak off into a bathroom or something and do it right there, but she was always a little reserved. Not only was she offering to dress slutty, but she was offering to have carnal knowledge on the premises.

Then it hit me a little. "Wait a minute. You are going to dress slutty around your office party? Be dressed like that with people you know?"

"We will all have masks on, silly. I can disguise myself enough that they won't really know who I am and you will still be able to play with me."

"OK, I am in. When is this thing and what do you want me to wear?"

She gave me the time and location. She also told me that it was happening a couple hours after work on a Friday and that I should meet her there. As to the costume, she said to surprise her. I'll admit it, I was a little nervous about that. Yeah, I worked out, but I was in my early 30s and I was also starting to show a touch of middle age spread. While I didn't have a beer gut, I didn't have the washboard abs, either. Not knowing anyone was going to make it awkward for me to show up, so I knew I would have to have a good mask, too.

Just talking about it got me worked up pretty good and I initiated sex with her. Of course I asked if she could put on an outfit, but she said she was going to save it for the weekend. Not that my wife needed a sexy outfit. At 34 she was still a hot MILF. She had strawberry blond hair and size C cups. The rest of her was fairly well proportioned even with a tiny baby belly (very tiny). She took care of herself and always looked good to me. Heck, even when I was going down on her that night she aroused me when she said, "I guess I will have to shave that area again." She didn't always shave her pubic area because sometimes she would get red bumps, but she kept it fairly well groomed.

The rest of the week that followed was full of a lot of sexual energy and excitement. I tried to get her to tell me what she was going to wear, but she refused. She also gave me some suggestions, knowing that I would use one of her suggestions. I'll admit, I put that off for when I had time and the time started to get away from me.

By Friday afternoon, I still hadn't decided and I was checking various web sites for ideas. The problem was, there were ideas and there was putting those ideas into motion. I knew I couldn't go topless, but also had enough confidence in myself that I could wear something that was sleeveless or even with a man hammock. Unfortunately, everything I googled was a stripper type guy, usually someone in suspenders or something. I thought about a Hugh Hefner costume, but that really didn't have "Sexy" on it. Ultimately, I decided on a Scottish Kilt idea. More so, I modeled it after Liam Neeson in the movie Rob Roy. I could have the legs exposed, but my top somewhat covered. To top it off, I could go au natural underneath. I liked this much better than anything with a banana hammock because it had been a few days since we had sex and I was afraid I would be walking around with a boner.

In the end, the costume was harder to assemble than I thought and I texted my wife that I would be late. I got no reply, but assumed she got it. My only regret was that my wife was going to be walking around in something sexy and everyone else would be enjoying it but me.

I got to the party almost 90 minutes late. There is fashionable and there is late and clearly I was the latter. People were pretty liquored up by that point and you could smell sex in the room. Sure enough, I had an original costume, but was thankful for what I chose. There were guys in the stripper costumes, etc. and a lot of them had a gut like me. Fortunately, I stuck out enough that I got the attention of the ladies. Early on my favorite was a Catholic School girl -- plaid skirt and white thigh highs. She a white tip and even had the glasses and the book. She bent over just enough for me to see she wasn't wearing panties. While I longed to see my wife in an outfit like that, I wasn't too keen on her showing off quite that much.

The place was crowded and people were grinding and dancing. Some guys were getting carried away. One guy in a Tarzan outfit kept beating his chest and grabbing one woman by her hair. She seemed to be playing along. A couple of women were dressed as sexy nymphs and I think they chose their costumes together. One woman was dressed like a hooker -- including the black leather boots. The most original was a guy dressed like "The Donald" walking around with two slutty looking ladies and calling them "my bitches."

While I had a mask on, I felt quite embarrassed. I was looking around quite intently, feeling somewhat like a stalker and somewhat like a gawker. Worse yet, I could see that a lot of people had drinks and were pretty tipsy and I was stone sober -- I couldn't even find the bar. There was loud music playing and it was pretty crowed -- a frotter's paradise. Being sober I wasn't really ready to dance. The only reason I wasn't completely ready to walk out is that the lights were rather dark and there were dance lights going.

I was very thankful when my wife came up behind me and put her arms around me like she does at home. She had her typical margarita in one hand and with the other she slid her hands down and up my kilt to make sure I was naked. When I turned around, I was in for an incredible surprise. There she was in a full French Maid's outfit like I had told her I liked many times in the past. It was what she called Frederick's of Hollywood Red with Red Fishnets and white trim. She had a red mask on that covered the bulk of her eyes and nose, but her lips were lush with bright red "fuck me" lipstick. To top it off she had on high heels and a band in her hair. When I saw her I tried to lean into kiss her, but she stopped me and pulled me into her breasts. With her high heels on and me in basically sandals, she was almost as tall as me and I was able to nuzzle into her breasts. I slid my hands up the back of her legs and felt her naked ass. I was turned on as hell, but at the same time thankful that her mask made it difficult to tell it was her.

She grabbed my hand and you could tell that she was quite intoxicated because she was having trouble walking in the high heels. My wife didn't wear heels much, but she usually could walk in them if she wasn't drinking. She led me to a large bedroom on the main floor. The lights were dim, but I got a little shock when I saw someone was in it. Fortunately, they didn't seem to mind at all, nor did my wife. The guy was dressed as a prisoner and had handcuffs on. The woman was dressed in a sexy police woman's outfit. It too had the fishnet thigh highs and a skirt and her breast were popping out of the leather zipped up top. Not that he could see it, mind you, because he had a mask over his eyes and face and she was down on her knees giving him one hell of a blowjob. She was reaching behind and pulling his ass into her as she deep throated him while he stood up. I smiled at the thought because though she rarely did that, my wife would do that when she was really feeling turned on.

Clearly my wife was not bothered by the other couple in the room and when she turned around I tried to kiss her. She held up her fingers to my lips, however, and wouldn't allow it. Instead, she showed me that her cunt was fully exposed and as my treat, shaved completely bare. I knew I was in trouble for being so late, so I wasted no time in fulfilling her request for me to go down on her. Clearly she was horny and very wet. Her pussy was flowing with juices and I was able to slide a finger right into her while I gently ran my tongue across her clit. She was as loose and read as I had ever felt her. She was much less vocal than usual and I attributed that to her not wanting to be recognized. That itself was a turn-on because I could feel her squirm and tense up; she even pushed me a way a little when it got too intense. One thing was certain, her cunt was soaking wet. The feeling of her thigh-highs across my bare back was turning me on too. Here I was squatting on the floor, lapping away, and I had a boner protruding out of the kilt.

Out of the corner of my eye I was able to watch the other two go at it was intense as well. I glanced over and saw that the prisoner was still handcuffed, but this time to the same king size bed that we were on. The police riding him, almost grinding into him. His hands were over his head and the handcuffs were hooked on part of the head board. Her breasts were free of the costume and the skirt was off so I could watch her tight ass on top of him. What little I could see was just adding to the teasing and I desperately wanted to get in on the action. I got out from between my wife's legs and immediately slid my cock in her. Her legs were hanging off the end of the bed so I raised them up in the air. Though I started slow, it wasn't long before I was thrusting full tilt into her pussy while I was standing at the end. Each thrust was met with her thrusting her hips back into me.

The cop on the other side of the bed had climbed off of the prisoner and had resumed sucking his cock. I was jealous of him being handcuffed like that and because I loved to take my cock out of a wife's pussy and have her suck it. It was at this time that I decided to see how far my wife was willing to go and how drunk she truly was. While holding her legs up I pulled my cock out and walked around to the side of the bed. She didn't even hesitate to grab my cock and stick it in her mouth. She even deep throated me as well as she ever had. Not only that, she made a scene of licking all around my cock and even up under my balls. Just watching those red lips suck me while the couple on the other side of the bed went at it made me feel like a porn star. I was about ready to resume my place on top of her when she worked her way over and guided me to lie down to the bed. From her knees she continued to suck my cock and started to rub my balls. Between that and watching the police woman ride the prisoner with her tits bouncing, I was ready to explode, but knew I needed this to last a lot longer.

My wife sensed my desire to change and slid up on top of me. She took her hand and guided my cock into her pussy. At first she was leaning over me, but eventually she changed up so that she was squatting on top of me. This enabled me to get even deeper into her and the expression on her mouth told me she was enjoying it. My only regret thus far was that the costume she was wearing prevented me from having access to her breasts that I loved so much. That didn't bother me so much because I really didn't want the other guy in the room to see them. That said, I couldn't help but to look over and watch the police woman as her breasts bounced up and down. I loved the look of large breasts bouncing like that.

At that time the police woman took a key out of her stocking and released the prisoner from his handcuffs. You could tell he was anxious and ready to pounce. Like a prisoner set free for a furlough, he grabbed the police woman's legs and held them up as he slammed his cock into her. He was in charge now and she was ready to be used by him.

As good as it felt having my wife ride me, it wasn't enough. I wanted to cum, but I wanted to cum with her and she was never able to get off in that position. She changed positions on me so that she was more or less in a reverse cow girl. While supporting her weight on my thighs, she started to ride me some more and I could tell that this was feeling better. This allowed me to do two things I wanted: 1) watch the woman next to me get totally fucked by the prisoner and 2) play with that tight little ass of hers. Though she never let me fuck her ass, my wife would sometimes get off on anal play. While watching the heaving breasts of the police woman, I licked my thumb and started to play with my wife's anus. It wasn't long before it started to open up and I was able to slide it in up to the first knuckle. I had tried other fingers in the past, but from this angle the thumb worked better.

What a view I had, and I felt like I was enjoying it more because clearly I was the only sober person in the room. I was watching this hot police woman being fucked for all she was worth and I was watching my thumb slide into my wife's tight ass as my cock slid in and out of her pussy. I had been with my wife long enough that I knew how to control when I went over the edge, but the whole scene was making it very difficult. I was holding out as long as I could, waiting for the cue from my wife. I closed my eyes and finally heard what I wanted, "I am ready to cum, John."

At last I could explode and as I listened to Jamie's groans, I realized that they were not from the woman on top of me, but were coming from the policewoman being fucked by the prisoner. I opened my eyes and turned my head to watch Jamie's orgasm begin as this stranger pounded his cock and cum inside of her. I loved the look on her face as she came as she focused on the stranger deep inside of her. That look sent me over the edge. I was quiet as I could be as I thrust into the blonde stranger on top of me. I was turned on and bothered all at the same time, a mix of jealousy and lust. I kept as quiet as I could be as I unloaded my balls into another woman's vagina for the first time in many years, not knowing if Jamie was aware that she had just fucked someone else.

I was just starting to feel the afterglow effects and a little regret as I watched Jamie get off the bed and dash to the bathroom. Clearly now that she was out of the passion of the moment, she became aware of how much she was revealing and was embarrassed by it. It was then that the lady on top of me turned around and kissed me for the first time. As natural as the sex felt, the kiss felt completely different. She whispered very softly, "The best part about this party is going into work on Monday and not knowing who you fucked, but I have to know. She took off my mask just as Jamie stepped out of the bathroom. I could hear her margarita glass crash on the floor and though she had her mask on, you could see the look of horror in her eyes.

She didn't say a word to me, just turned and left the room. I was worried about her, so I looked around the party, but she was nowhere to be found. When I left the house, I could see that her car was gone, too. I got in the car to follow her home when my phone beeped. A text came in from 2 hours earlier in response to mine. It said, "I am going to have to punish you for that and make you my prisoner."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Office Halloween Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds