• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In the Attic

In the Attic

Disclaimer: this story isn't about extreme BDSM. This is about a first experimentation. I don't want anyone to be disappointed!

**************

At 9:30am on a Wednesday I sent a text.

"I have something new to play with" with a picture of my wrist held in a leather restraint, bound to the side of my bed with a silver chain.

90 seconds.

"I'll be over in an hour", was the reply.

I smiled, stretched and went to the closet knowing exactly what I was looking for. A black lace corset, that tied in the back with satin ribbon, just sheer enough without giving everything away, and matching Brazilian cut knickers. I knew how much he loved a corset.

As I stood under the shower I thought of how this might go. So now he'd seen the restraints, but he had no idea about the suede flogger, the crop, the small arsenal of implements I'd acquired to torture him with. I was confident enough that he'd go for whatever I threw at him; the previous month I'd handcuffed him to his bed, sat on his face until I was satisfied and then made him beg to cum while I slowly licked his cock like a delicious, melting ice cream. He'd be into this. The memory of that night made my nipples hard as the water coursed down over them, and my hand strayed low across my belly before I caught myself. No. That would have to wait. I could exercise some discipline over myself too.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off, looking forward to having a reason to put on lingerie. I had a passion for it. I loved how I looked in it, how it made me feel. But every time I had a reason to wear it for anyone but myself gave me a bigger thrill and I knew that his reaction would be exactly what I wanted. Just as I was dressed my phone beeped.

"I'm outside"

I threw on a long black dress over my lingerie and ran down to open the door. There he was. His slightly dishevelled, gorgeous self. It was all I could do not to grab him the second I saw him. But I managed some restraint, and we went up to my attic apartment. After I locked the door we stood in the hallway looking at each other for a long moment before I reached around to put my hands in the back pockets of his jeans, pulled him against me and kissed him, deep and hard.

"Come with me." I said, opening the door to my bedroom, grabbing his hand and almost dragging him inside.

I pulled my dress up over my head and dropped it to the floor. He looked at me, head to toe, before stepping forward and running his hands from my shoulders, over my breasts, my waist and round to my ass before pulling me against him, kissing me. I let him, for a few seconds, before stepping back.

"That's the last time you get to just touch me like that. You touch me when I tell you to. I'm the boss now."

He looked surprised, but enthusiastic, and replied "Whatever you say."

I stepped closer to him again and whispered in his ear. "This." I pulled at the front of his t-shirt. "Off. Now."

He did exactly as he was told.

I moved around so that I was standing behind him. Undoing the top button of his jeans, I kissed the back of his neck reaching around under his arm to stroke a sensitive spot on his belly that always drove him crazy. He caught his breath and leaned his head back against mine as a ran my nails over the soft skin on his abdomen. I could feel his heart beating faster through his bare back.

"Get naked" I whispered, stepping back away from him. I can't recall a time before or since that I have ever seen a man undress so fast. I kissed him, slapped him hard on the backside and pushed him onto the bed.

There was something about him that did something completely primal to me. I had no name to give it. Lust seemed too small a word, and surely lust is more fleeting. All he needed to do was walk into a room and I could feel it - a burning, unreasonable desire like I'd never felt for anyone else. Not in so physical and urgent a way. I wanted him as much at 35 as I had when he was 24. We had been friends for over 10 years, but were still relentless flirts whenever we were in each other's company. The sparks flew between us every time. It was fun, passionate, crazy and liberating, because while we were furiously, physically drawn to each other like new lovers we were also so comfortable there were no inhibitions.

I secured the restraint around his left ankle first, then his right, trailing my fingers up the inside of his thigh as I moved up his body. I kissed him from his armpit along his bicep as I closed the leather cuff around first his left then his right wrist. He looked up at me and raised his eyebrow. Every time he did that it made me instantly wet. It always had - mostly because I knew what it meant. That was his 'it is so on' expression. But today I had to play the part, so I sat bolt upright over him and shook my head. His eyes widened momentarily, then he lowered his gaze like a good sub and I smiled. Still straddling him, I leaned back down and started to kiss him from his collarbone, up his neck, over his jaw then briefly, gently, on his lips before securing a blindfold over his eyes.

"Move your hand." I said, wanting to check how much of a range of motion he had. Not a lot, it turned out. He could move, but he couldn't reach either himself or me. Perfect.

He smiled again as I got up from the bed. I couldn't even guess at how he was feeling at this point. Whether he was at all anxious or just excited. The mystery heightened my anticipation.

He still hadn't seen any of the things I had waiting. They had been hidden safely out of view until now. I reached under the bed and retrieved them, noticing the way he turned his head to the left at the sound. Heightened senses already - that had to be a good thing. I stood for a long moment, just looking at him. He looked unbelievably hot. The level of trust he was placing in me was as much of a turn on as the fact I had a gorgeous, naked, compliant man tied to my bed. I hit play on my iPod and the opening bars of the Stateless track 'Bloodstream' filled the space around us. I had created the perfect playlist for just this occasion.

Kneeling back on the bed, I blew softly on the inside of his thigh. He instantly flinched, clearly hyper aware of anything that touched him. I tried not to move too quickly so that he didn't know where I was going next. Wanting to start out slowly I kissed him from the base of his throat, down his chest, flicking my tongue into his belly button which made him squirm underneath me. I blew softly on the wet head of his cock and gave one lick to the droplet that had appeared there. He squirmed again, and gasped quietly, but I decided that he wasn't getting any more of that. Not yet.

One of the things I had at my disposal was a bundle of the softest black feathers, tied to a polished black handle about 5 inches long. I kissed his hip to throw him off before running the feathers up the inside of his left thigh, gently up the underside of his cock then over his belly, again enjoying seeing him twist against his restraints.

Time to counter the gentle with something with a little more bite, I thought to myself. I picked up the crop and stroked its soft leather surface from his wrist to his armpit before snapping it against his side. He flinched, but the gentle moan that came with it expressed that it was definitely pleasurable. I did it again, a little harder this time, and on his nipple. His reaction was much stronger this time, and he pulled against his wrist restraints as I licked him just where it had hit.

Sitting astride him I bent down and kissed him deep and hard, before moving down to kiss and bite his neck, running my nails up the soft skin on his left side. Moving up, I brushed a hard nipple against his lips and said "lick", an order he seemed only too happy to comply with, his eager mouth licking and sucking where I felt so sensitive. He was making me so wet I could barely control myself.

"I'll be right back." I said, leaving the room briefly to catch my breath and retrieve some ice from the freezer. I was unprepared for how exciting this was going to be and feeling a little overwhelmed.

I set the glass of ice down on the bedside table as quietly as I could, before taking a piece in my mouth and leaving a cold, wet trail down his chest, pausing briefly on his right nipple before removing the ice and putting my cool tongue on his left one. Holding the ice in my hand, high over his chest, I let cold drips fall on to him, lower and lower.

Taking more ice in my mouth licked from the base of his cock to the top. He squirmed, raising his hips to meet my mouth while my tongue and the ice went to work on him. Not wanting to be too cruel, I got rid of the ice then gave it what felt like a very long 10 second pause where I did absolutely nothing but breathe against his hard cock. I knew my mouth would still be cold but I bent down and quickly took his entire length deep into my mouth, sucking him while he moaned and writhed beneath me. I could do this all day...but I wouldn't.

I crawled up his body so that I could rub my hot, wet pussy against his cock and my mouth was against his left ear.

"Are you doing ok?" I whispered.

"Yes." he gasped "Just...yes...no...I don't know."

The lace of my underwear was in no way preventing him from feeling how wet I was. One quick movement and he'd have been inside me, underwear or not.

"Can you feel how wet you're making me?" I said.

"Yes." he replied

I smiled, and kissed his throat up to below his ear before whispering, "So do you want my wet pussy?"

He gasped again and squirmed underneath me, making me grind harder against him. "Yes. Yes, yes. I want it."

He loved it when I talked dirty to him. "I would love to fuck you right now. I love fucking you. I love your cock. But I won't. Not yet." I said, suddenly moving off and away from him. He groaned in frustration.

This was too intoxicating. It could become addictive. I stroked his sensitive belly and kissed the inside of his thigh before reaching over for the flogger. A small, black handle with a mass of suede fronds and a loop at the end to attach to your wrist. Presumably to make sure it doesn't fly out of your hand if you get too carried away. But given that this was our first foray into this, I couldn't be too brutal.

I gently trailed the flogger down his side, teasing him, before bringing it down sharply on his thigh, about two inches to the right of where his hard cock strained towards me. His back arched and he moaned. I did it again, this time twisting the fronds together to create a different sensation before repeating the pattern. He seemed to enjoy this the most, especially when the flogger was untwisted, delivering more of a sting.

Bending my head again I caressed the head of his cock with my tongue, swirling it around before taking him completely in my mouth. I loved doing this. I loved the taste of him, the way he responded to it, everything about it. I sucked and licked until I recognised the change in his breathing, knowing he was about to cum, so I stopped, eliciting a frustrated, almost angry growl from him.

I stood and removed my underwear, then brushed the lace against his collarbone, down his chest and over the sensitive spot on his side before draping them over the base of his cock. I knew that later, when I finally reached my limit and got around to fucking him, the material would add a delicious amount of friction against my clit.

Still sat astride him, I took off the blindfold. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the light, but his eyes were dark with desire and he was looking at me with a desperation I couldn't resist.

"Is this what you want?" I said, my eyes wide with mock innocence, placing my hand between my legs and starting to touch myself.

"Yes." he gasped. "Please."

I needed it as much as he did. I carried on, loving the fact he was watching intently, watching me playing with myself. I put a finger inside myself and closed my eyes. It felt so good. I couldn't wait until it was him. Not much longer. I opened my eyes and looked at him, his breathing was ragged and he was staring at me, his wrists straining at the bonds holding him down. I put my finger in my mouth and sucked on it before leaning down and putting my tongue in his mouth, making him taste me.

As we kissed, I started to grind my hips against him, teasing him, letting him so close without giving him the satisfaction he needed.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I whispered against his lips, rubbing the head of his cock against where I was hot, wet and so completely ready it was just as torturous for me. I was getting off on the control more than I had ever anticipated. I wanted him to beg.

"Please." he said desperately, looking almost like he couldn't focus.

"Well...if you're sure." I replied, then sat down hard on him, unable to contain a moan as his beautiful, hard cock filled me up. He felt so incredible inside me I was paralysed for a few seconds.

I leaned forwards so that my forearms were either side of his head. He sucked on my hard, aching nipples as I started to ride him, knowing that this wasn't going to last long for either of us. He was so deep inside me, causing the most amazing friction against my g spot on the inside, his pubic bone against my clit on the outside, I couldn't stand it anymore and came hard, in intense, crashing waves, my muscles going into spasm around him, making him explode inside me, both of us moaning like animals.

I rested my forehead against his and reached over to untie his wrists. Neither of us had any words. But this had changed us. And it wouldn't be the last time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In the Attic

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds