• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Naughty Day with Daddy

A Naughty Day with Daddy

October 14, 2016 7:30 am

I'm so excited! It's finally Friday, the day I get to see my Daddy. I haven't seen him in months and I wasn't able to sleep a wink last night. The anticipation is killing me. He was able to take the day off from work and I was able to convince my husband I had errands to run all day. We have been texting all week, well we text everyday but this week involved extra sexy texts about what we had planned for the day today.

I awoke early, waiting for my husband to leave for work so I could prepare for my date with Daddy. It's hard to hide my excitement but I manage to pull it off. The second he was down the drive way I was taking care of business. Bath....check, legs and pussy freshly shaved...check....toenails painted red, Daddy's favorite....check.....hair straightened and pulled into a high ponytail...check.....sexy outfit and spritz of body spray...check. My teeth are brushed and no deodorant per Daddy's directions, I am ready.

We are to meet at a motel about 50 miles from my house and center way for us both, for at least four hours of fun! I text him as I walk out the door.

Me: Leaving now Daddy!

We message back and forth when we are stopped in traffic, building the anticipation. As though the promise of an amazing time, every time this man touches me isn't enough already.

Daddy: Can't wait to get my hands and mouth on you Baby girl!

Me: Ditto Daddy! I'm so excited to see you

Daddy: You remembered No deodorant right?

Me: Of course Daddy

Daddy: Good girl

Damn it! Every time he calls me a good girl it makes my pussy wet. I love pleasing him more than anything, I can't help but squirm in my seat thinking about how good he makes me feel and what he may have planned for us today. I reminisce about all the times we have been able to sneak away to be together as I make the hour drive.

Daddy emailed me for the first time almost 2 years ago. He found my profile on a cheaters website and says he fell in love with my picture instantly but he didn't think I would respond to him. He was quite surprised when I replied the same day.

We are both married and missing something in our relationships we were hoping to find in each other. I was looking for something, someone very specific and he claimed to fit the bill. I say claimed because most men will tell you what they think you want to hear, and generally are not able to produce in the end. I had been reading erotic novels and found a true interest in delving into a D/s relationship after reading Fifty Shades and Wicked Ties. I also knew I wanted MORE. I wanted a long term relationship with a man I could trust with my whole self, a man who was experienced in the D/s life style and would be able to help me through the journey. I also knew that in that type of relationship I would likely fall in love with him. You see, I wanted a physical and spiritual connection with him and deep feelings are unavoidable in a situation like that. I was ok if he didn't fall in love with me too but I was secretly hoping he would!

We both proclaimed in our profiles that we didn't want our "current situation to change, just looking for some fun" and at the time that was truthful for us both. I didn't plan of leaving my husband for anyone, nor did he plan to leave his wife of sixteen years and even though I knew I could fall head over heels for him, if he delivered what he promised. We emailed and texted for a couple months before actually meeting in person, but when we did it was love at first touch.

The first time we were together sexually, I knew I could not live without him. He made me feel so sexy, so alive and cherished. He is such an unselfish lover and claims to get off on pleasing a woman, which is still to this day difficult for me to wrap my brain around. All the men in my life before him were out for their own pleasure, not mine. We don't get to spend a lot of time together, which makes the time we do so much more meaningful and intense.

Today promises to be no exception. My pussy has been throbbing for days at the thought of him and what I know he is capable of doing to me. My cell beeps with a new message and my heart rate picks up, two years later and he still has that effect on me!

Daddy: Where are you baby?

Me: Just turned on 17 at 16, where are you?

Daddy: I'm here

Me: Already? You must have been speeding lol

A few minutes pass with no response. I do one last check in my mirror to make sure I look my best and crank up my radio. I have the CD in my stereo that I made for us both, it has all the songs that remind me of him, of US.

Daddy: Look in your rearview baby

Look in my rearview? Huh? I let that sink in for a moment and glance up to see a truck on my ass. My Daddy's truck? It comes around me with the passenger window down, Daddy is in the driver's seat smiling at me as he comes around to the front and leads the way to pure bliss. I was so focused on getting to the motel on time, I didn't even notice he had met me and was sitting in the median waiting for me!

As I follow behind him, we are getting close to our destination and I feel like I could pee my panties!

Me: I'm so excited to get my lips on you I think I'm going to tinkle my panties

Daddy: Mmmmmmmm, fantasy of mine baby!

Me: Oh myyyy!

Around 11 am we pull in the motel and I park in an inconspicuous spot, waiting for him to pay and get the room key. Nervous to see him, to kiss him, to touch him, but also nervous to be seen by anyone else!

He pulls up and I roll down my window, flashing him a big smile.

"You ready baby girl?"

Is he fucking kidding me? Am I ready? Oh my god, I crave this man like the air I breathe. I stand beside him as he fumbles with the key. A group of workers remodeling the unit beside us eyeing us as though they know exactly what we are doing. It makes me feel dirty and sexy. Watching him fumble with the door makes me laugh. He says I have that effect on him and I think it's adorable. One of the workers watches as he tries to get the door unlocked. He must feel some sort of compassion or comradery and offers his assistance; the worker easily opens it for him. Finally alone with my Daddy!

Not a second after that door closes, our lips meet and we kiss. His tongue is so warm and he tastes so sweet in my mouth. He is a foot taller than me at 6'4", so I have to stand on my tippy toes to reach him. My hands encase his smiling face, I smile back.

"Hi Daddy!" I say, soft and sensually, a mischievous smile splayed on my lips.

His large hands wrap around me, his piercing ice blue eyes burning straight to my soul.

"Hi Baby girl, I have missed you so much!" he counters with an evil grin of his own and he kisses me again.

It is now that I realize how much I have truly missed him. He takes my breath away. Not wanting to waste a minute more of my already scant time with him, I pull a pair of panties from my purse and swing them from my finger as I wink. These will be the panties that Daddy gets the privilege of getting soaking wet and then taking home with him. This has been something I have shared with him each time we are together. He will have another pair for his collection. It turns me on to know he can relive our times together, when he is home, his wife close, as he smells and tastes them, reminding him of me. I pull up my skirt and remove the panties I have on and replace them with a sexy pair of black silk ones.

That's all it takes, his pupils dilate and Daddy takes over.

"Get on the bed baby, now!"

I obey, with guileless pleasure. He crawls between my legs and starts licking my pussy through the thin fabric of the undies. I can feel the wetness flowing underneath. He licks the crotch, softly biting and sucking my clit through the cloth, his tongue lifting the seams on both sides, careful not to allow his tongue to contact my wanton flesh. I squirm and rock my hips in a desperate attempt for his hot tongue to connect with my skin. I need him so bad and he knows it.

He breathes, licks and sucks through the silk until I am on the verge of cumming, then he stops! I whimper and I know he is grinning because he intends to make me beg for release!

He continues his assault until I'm reeling beneath him, offering no mercy. At last! He stretches the cloth, effectively pulling them to the side enough for his warm breath to bathe my swollen, wet folds. His fingers skim the wetness, "Fuck, baby, you are soaked!" He pauses and I know he is getting a close up view of his handy work.

Without another word, he dives in! His tongue frantically lapping me, he moans in approval as he gets a mouthful of my sweet nectar. He alternates between lapping my folds, flicking my clit with a rigid tongue, plunging it deep inside and sucking my clit in his mouth. The sensations he creates with each motion is incredibly intense. I am about to cum and he stops again!

"Oh fuck, Daddy, that's so mean!" I protest.

"What baby? Tell daddy what you want." He stands and takes off his clothes, his hard cock standing at attention.

He helps me remove my clothes, my soaked panties tossed the side as his prize and admires me as lie naked under his hot gaze. I love the way he drinks me in when he looks at me.

"I want you to make me cum Daddy, Please!" I plead.

"Awww, you want to cum baby? Daddy is going to make you cum so fucking hard! "

He climbs between my legs and continues teasing me with his cock. He pushes inside me just enough to make me pant, then pulls out. It is torturous ecstasy. He spanks my pussy with the head of his hard dick, I hold my lips open for him, praying the direct clitoral contact will get me off. Every time I am about to cum, he stops or changes direction. This man knows my body well enough to keep me right on the edge of rapture until HE is ready for me to cum.

Damn, he is driving me insane, I need to cum so bad! He slides his cock in and out, slowly and skillfully, deliberate not to go too deep as he hovers over top of me, his eyes staring into mine.

I reach down, my French manicured nails rubbing my clit; two can play this game I smirk at him.

"Rub my pussy, baby" he eggs me on. Fuck!

Once again, I am on the brink of explosion and he moves, positioning his hard cock, slick and shiny with my pussy dew, right over my mouth.

I greedily take him in, sucking and licking his cock clean of my secretions. I want him to cum in my mouth, I want to taste his but he has other plans. He has this amazing control of himself and his cock. I am in awe of him as he pulls from my mouth and heads to the foot of the bed again.

I whine and reach for him. He chuckles when I scold him once more for leaving me bereft.

"Daddy! Sooooo not nice!"

"What's wrong? Does my baby want to cum now?" he teases.

"Mmmmmm, fuck yes! Pleaseeeeee!" I beg, in my best baby girl fashion.

"Shhhh baby, Daddy's got you" he says as he artfully slides his fingers inside me.

He works those magical fingers on the walls of my cunt rubbing back and forth, "Cum now baby girl!" he commands me.

Whatever it is he does, he does it so fucking good, I swear if I could bottle it and pass it around, I would be every woman's new BFF. I am a goner in 3 seconds flat! My stomach muscles and thighs shake uncontrollably. I lift my hips off the bed, pushing myself hard into his hand. My pussy clamps down on his fingers, squeezing rhythmically as the orgasm rocks through my body.

"I'm cumming baby!" I yell, loud enough I am quite sure the workers next door must hear my cries of passion.

"No baby, you aren't cumming, you are squirting for your Daddy!"

I hear the liquid sloshing against his palm as he works his fingers in my cunt. I can feel the warm juices sliding down between my ass cheeks and wetting the sheet beneath me. He is the only one who has ever been able to make me squirt. I had no idea I was even capable until him and now I am hooked. The loss of all control under his touch is such an incredible turn on.

"Oh fuck baby, you are so sexy" he smiles as he smears the wet reward all over my tits and stomach. He promptly licks me from breast to breast and pulling my nipple into his mouth, savoring the essence of ME. He pins my wrists above my head and holds them there while he licks my armpits, I am very ticklish as a rule but his tongue feels heavenly as he licks and sucks this forbidden zone. If this is any indication of the last time together, there will not be one inch of my body that his mouth doesn't touch!

As I lay in a heavenly zone, I like to refer to it as "my Daddy zone", trying to catch my breath, he caresses me and kisses me sweetly. I can taste my pussy on his lips, I can smell myself in his beard.

"Roll on your tummy baby", he tells me.

I do not question him because I know whatever he has in store will be worth it. He straddles my hips and massages my neck and shoulders, I sink into the mattress. He leans close and whispers in my ear....

"I own this pussy baby girl. I am your Daddy and only I can make you feel this good. You will tell your Daddy every time you are about to cum from here on out. Do I make myself clear?"

"Mmmmhmmm, Yes SIR", I manage to muster.

He slowly positions himself lower and lower, massaging the globes of my ass. Pulling them apart, he breathes on my puckered hole. Oh fuck yes, I like this a lot! His tongue makes contact as he gently licks my opening, stretching and preparing me. He uses his finger and his tongue until he feels that I am relaxed enough and he starts to dip his tongue inside my ass inch by lovely inch. I push back giving him better access, needing more of him inside me. He recognizes my need and has me raise up long enough to place a pillow under my hips, hiking my ass higher so he can gain entrance easily. His tongue circles round and round and then dips inside, deeper with each pass until his long tongue is buried inside me.

"Daddy! I'm going to cum!"

The vibration of his mouth as he moans against my tight pink hole pushes me over the edge. I cum on his tongue, my ass jerking and bouncing as I push against him. He stands and I feel the tip of his hard cock at opening. He gently eases himself inside. I gasp, as the head passing my tight ring, not in pain but in pure pleasure. I breath and relax as he slowly pushes deeper. I want him balls deep but he resists and teases me with short shallow strokes.

"Damn, baby you feel so fucking good!"

He fucks my ass until I'm sure he is about to cum himself, I would love to feel him filling my ass with his load, but once again, he stops!

Just when I think I can take no more, he plops down flat on the bed...

"Bring my pussy here baby, I want you on my face now."

Fuck! I carefully and gradually situate myself at the headboard, holding on for dear life. This man could be the death of me, a glorious way to die I laugh to myself.

His arms wrap around my thighs and he pulls me onto his waiting mouth. He works my cunt over like he is on a mission to save the world. He licks, sucks and fucks my pussy with precision and expertise. Every so often, he slides down a little lower and works on my asshole again. I think I have died and gone to heaven. I feel that familiar pulling low in my stomach and I know I am close, so does he. He sucks my clit into his mouth, pulling it in and releasing it until I'm whimpering for sweet relief. My thighs start to tremble and my grip on the headboard tightens, every muscle in my body tense and loaded.

"I'm going to come Daddy!" I warn him.

His grip cinches onto my legs, holding me tight over his mouth and I cum. I spread my legs and grind my cunt on his face as I fill his mouth with my hot release. He crawls out from under me and I know he is standing behind me watching, enjoying the sight of me trembling. After a few minutes he lies on the bed beside me.

"Come here baby, let me hold you"

"I can't Daddy"

"What do you mean baby?"

"I can't fucking move." My muscles won't release and I am frozen, stuck to the headboard. He laughs as he helps peel me off and into his arms. I lay there shaking and twitching for what seems like a long time.

When I am finally able to open my eyes, I see him, propped on one arm staring at me, a huge smile splayed across his lips with those panty dropping dimples set deep in his cheeks.

I place my hands on his face and softly stroke him, I am just so amazed at how well he knows me, how well he reads me and how delicious he makes me feel. I am deeply in love with this man and I want to stay like this forever.

"Is Daddy ready to cum now?"

He smiles.

"Where would Daddy like to cum?" I ask, wanting nothing more than to make him feel as good as he makes me feel.

"Where would baby girl like Daddy to cum?"

"Wherever my Daddy wants!" I smile, licking my lips.

He pulls me to the side of the bed and with us both in a standing position he slides himself in. He seats himself as deep as he can get and holds himself there. I tease him, squeezing and releasing, milking his cock with my cunt.

"Oh fuck baby, I feel you!" he growls and picks up the pace.

He orders me to kneel on the bed and I quickly take the position, my pussy and ass splayed open for him to use as he wishes. He fucks my pussy so good and I can feel him building, he isn't going to be able to stop this time. I grind into him and milk him with all that I have left. I feel him start to shake and groan and I smile to myself....fuck yes, that's it Daddy give it to me!

A few more strokes of my velvety walls and he buries himself to the hilt.

"Oh fuck YES baby, Daddy's going to fill my pussy with cum!" and he does!

He collapses on the bed beside me, I can't help but smile as I watch him take his turn shaking and panting.

"I would have a life expectancy of about five more years if I had you fulltime time baby girl"

I laugh, thinking I'm not sure I would make it one year.

It's always sad for us both when we have to say our goodbyes, but it's almost 4 pm and we both have our other lives we have to get back to. Lots of kisses and hugs and knots in our throats as we make our way to our separate vehicles and part ways.... until the next time!

Hope you enjoyed the story, please vote if you did!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Naughty Day with Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds