• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Rich Bitch

The Rich Bitch

12

Lydia lay on her sun lounger next to the pool and I approached with her drinks, I made sure to walk slowly, firstly to not spill anything, and secondly so I could stare at her amazing body. Her long blonde hair fell to her shoulders, her natural breasts were disproportionate to her petite frame, a result of some excellent genetics, and they were barely contained by her bright yellow bikini. He stomach was flat and her legs were beautifully long and well formed, with a very slight gap between her thighs.. Of course I checked out her feet, they were about size 5, with high arches, slender toes, and nails also painted yellow. I felt my cock harden slightly and forced myself to keep it in check, If she saw that she would certainly be disgusted and I would lose my job.

"Hurry up you idiot, I'm thirsty over here." She called to me.

Oh yeah, and she was completely spoiled bitch.

My summer job consisted of working for the smiths in their suburban mansion, well, the parents were mostly away travelling or on business, and so I was the housekeeper for Lydia and the friends she had over. She treated me with a bitchy disdain and always told me what I was doing wrong, never once thanking me for anything. I had serious money problems though, which meant I had to just suck it up get on with the job. I did get my own version of payback - It was one of my duties to do all the laundry, and I would often use her socks to jerk-off with. I never had a specific thing for socks, and they never really smelled, it was just that bit of rebellion that got me through the long days. This story begins on one of my more daring moments, I thought she was out with friends, so I was lying on her bed with one of her socks wrapped around my cock, another in my mouth...

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you fucking freak!" I dropped her socks and froze in panic, my face flushing immediately red. She had burst in when I was moments away from cumming, and my cock was shaking it was so close to bursting. I quickly pulled the cover over my lap to hide it from her gaze. She continued before I could reply.

"How fucking dare you even be in my room, never mind touching yourself?" Her voice was incredulous, completely horrified at what she was seeing.

"This is my bed you little piece of shit, don't you dare put my cover on your cock." She yanked the duvet away and revealed my cock standing high and still twitching. "And what the fuck are you doing with my socks, are you some kind of perverted freak? Wanking yourself off with a woman's socks, how dare you touch any of my belongings without permission, you're not even worthy to touch my socks at all".

I was still in total shock from her anger, I cowered and averted my eyes down as she was walking towards me, her arms waving and face reddening. My panic started to grow, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to stop myself from cumming, I prayed to god that I wasn't past the point of no return. Her callous anger towards me was somehow thrilling in the humiliating position I was in.

I started to stammer out a few words, "Lydia I'm so sor-". A firm slap stopped my words in their tracks, she had struck me on the cheek and it immediately stung.

"Don't you dare even speak to me, I don't want to hear another word come out of you perverted loser little mouth." The tremor from the slap rung through my body and my stomach lurched in horror, oh god I was about to cum. I grimaced and strained to hold it in, I desperately clung to every last moment where I could conceivably hold it in.

"What the fuck are you pulling that face for, I barely hit you?" She asked, standing straight. She glanced at my cock starting to convulse. "You better not, you little perverted loser, don't you fucking dare cum in my bed." She slapped my again, a little harder this time.

I was finally over the edge.

I let out long moan and leaned my head back in a mixture of horror and pleasure as spurt after spurt of cum erupted from my cock. I had never worked so hard to hold an orgasm in before, and it had caused such a huge amount of pressure to build up, the result was the most intense and powerful cumshot I had ever produced. Ropes of cum flew in all directions, onto my chest, the duvet, the floor next to Lydia, even the pillows behind me. In that moment of ecstasy and humiliation, it was the greatest sexual moment of my life. Eventually the pleasure subsided and was replaced by fear and embarrassment, my breathing was slowing and after what felt like an eternity I built up the courage to look up at Lydia.

But she was gone.

When did she disappear? It must have been during my...episode. How could I not notice her leaving? And why had her anger and slapping pushed me over the edge? I was sure I would've able to hold it in, but just something about her attitude towards me, her completely astonishment that I would be doing such a thing in her presence. It made me feel, inferior, and It was exhilarating. My fantasies over the summer, since I had started working from the her family consisted mostly of her kneeling in front of me begging to suck my cock, followed by some doggy-style fucking, hair pulling, that type of stuff. But this was totally different, and exciting. However reality then hit me, I was going to get fired, without a doubt. My stomach sank heavily, I couldn't get fired, I was desperate for money, I owed money to my landlord and had countless other debts. What could I do?

My mind crawled to a standstill and I decided to do the first thing first, and began to clean myself up. Using the tissues next to the bed I cleaned myself, the duvet and the floor, before deciding to remove the covers from the bed and pillow entirely, she would certainly want them washed. Yes, I would clean everything up, and beg her not to get me fired.

After I had finished changing and washing her sheets, I nervously searched the house for her, which of course took a while due to it's insane size. I was both scared, and kind of a little excited to see her again, I couldn't get that moment out of my head, I was becoming infatuated with running it through in my mind. Her parents were out of town as they always were, so the place had a eerie empty feeling to it, being so pristine and decadently furnished, but it didn't feel very inhabited. Although saying that I would give up my tiny studio apartment for a single room from this place at the drop of a hat.

I stopped in my tracks when I entered one of the living rooms that overlooked a lake out the back of the house. Lydia was sat at the long hand-carved table they sometimes used to have breakfast. She didn't turn to look at me, but I sensed the invitation to sit, so I took a deep breath, and sat down in a chair opposite, not daring to look at her eyes. I built up the courage to speak.

"Lydia I-".

"Silence." She interrupted. It wasn't loud or angry, but the finality of the comment gave no indication that she expected anything other than it being adhered to. I abruptly silenced.

"Not a word. I am immensely angry at you, servant". Servant was a word she had used previously when referring to me, it was a little annoying as I was a housekeeper, but I always bit my lip and let it slide. This time it had a strange resonance with me. I stopped myself from replying, I was desperate to gush an apology and beg to keep my job.

"What I saw in there was perverted and disgusting, and a total invasion of my privacy. I forbid you to even touch any of my personal possessions again with out express permission, do you understand". Her voice was businesslike, but kept that bitchy tone she always had.

"Yes." I replied meekly.

She paused. "Why did you do it?"

The question, for some reason surprised me, I was expecting a verbal beat-down and a firing, not being asked why.

"Erm, well, I just." I couldn't think of anything to say, reddening deeply.

"Tell me why you decided to masturbate using my socks, on my bed." She crossed her arms, and stared at me blankly.

I answered without really thinking, "because they've been on you, and it turned me on to think about that". I tactically hadn't mentioned me loving her feet.

"And you like my feet, right?"

"Well, erm. Yes I do." I was becoming thoroughly embarrassed again, and the words came out quiet and weak.

"You are attracted to the very lowest point on my body, and got off with a piece of material that had been in contact with this point for a brief period, a few days before."

I gulped, "I guess you're right."

"Understandable, but not forgivable. I'm very used to having guys do anything to be with me, they all want to fuck me of course, some want to buy me things and pamper me. I had one guy spend two hundred thousand dollars in the two months I was dating him, we never even slept together. He ended up getting fired for messing up at work, he was too distracted with trying to get in my panties, of course I dumped him immediately".

She stared into my eyes, frowning, and I felt so small and insignificant. "Tell me why I shouldn't fire you, and for god's sake don't stammer like an idiot".

I was a little more prepared for this question, but I had difficulty not stammering under the pressure.

"Because I am so sorry, Lydia, I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that you're so beautiful that I couldn't control myself. I can't afford to be jobless, I have too much debt, I'll work overtime for a month, anything that needs doing I do. Please don't fire me."

"Not good enough", she replied immediately, I could replace you with a click of my fingers, and you know there's CCTV in this house right? I could report you to the police, indecent exposure, my family knows the sheriff, you'd be a registered sex offender within the week".

My mouth hung open, the police? A sex offender? My heart started racing, not only was she going to fire me, but I'd never be able to get another job, I'd never see Lydia again, I'd be utterly ruined.

"Please, Lydia. Please no." I begged. "I'll do anything, please don't report me to the police, I'm so sorry for angering you. I'll do anything you say, just name it and I'll do it." Why was my cock stiffening in my jeans? I was begging a spoiled, nineteen year old bitch who was threatening to ruin my life for a little mistake I made.

She leaned towards me slightly. "That's more like what I wanted to hear. Now listen to me very closely. I couldn't give a shit about you, I don't care about your debts, your job, or anything about you. The only reason why I've not kicked you out is that I might be able to get some amusement from you. Having such complete control over someone does sound fun, I wouldn't even have to pretend to date you." She smirked at that.

"Now," she continued, "my first decree, is that you're not allowed to call my Lydia, only people I don't have at my mercy call my Lydia. You can call me..." She thought for a moment. "Princess!" She let out a little giggle.

"OK, Princess". I replied. My cock hardened slightly more, and I think she noticed.

She giggled again. "This might actually be some fun. My second decree, she said, more ceremoniously this time, is that you can never be above me. Someone who gets off to my socks should always be on their knees when I'm present. Well, servant, what are you waiting for?"

I quickly sank from my chair to my knees, looking down at her perfect feet in flip flops.

"Good, and don't you get any ideas down there, remember servant. If you do one thing to upset me, you're out."

"I understand, princess".

She kicked off her right flip flop towards me, it was clean but obviously well used.

"Now I want you kiss it, softly, and promise to be my servant, doing exactly what I say, without question, in the ultimate pursuit of pleasing me".

I leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on the rubbery material.

"I promise, princess".

To my dismay, she slid her foot back into it, wiggling her toes slightly to get in on properly, and stood up.

"So, do you want to kiss my feet properly?"

My heart fluttered with excitement, kneeling in front of this selfish, entitled, presumptuous young woman who had no concept of a hard day's work, who had been given everything in her life, got me so aroused and subservient. I hated myself a little bit, part of me wanted to stand up and tell her some realities about life, but I simply couldn't. I wanted to please her, and was hypnotized at the thought of kissing those perfect feet.

"I really do princess, I would live to kiss your perfect feet, it would make me so happy." I could barely listen to the drivel coming out of my mouth, yet my cock was now rock hard in my shorts.

"Of course you fucking can't." She said derisively, "why would I give you so much pleasure for nothing in return, you owe me, remember that. I nearly blubbered out a response, but managed to stop myself.

"I tell you what would amuse me, and kinda help me out. Come this way, but stay on the ground."

She walked down the corridor, and interpreting her order, crawled quickly behind, keeping my eyes on her heels slapping invitingly against her flip flops. I had to really crawl quickly to keep up with her. I followed her out of the door onto the large patio with a slanting roof that provided rain protection overlooking the garden, and stopped next to a small shoe rack. Lydia must've had a hundred different pairs of shoes, scattered all over the place, I had spent lots of time in my housekeeper role admiring them. Here were two pairs of black ankle-boots that were nearly identical except one pair had a silver heel, whilst the other was black. She wore them quite often during for daily use.

"As you can see my boots aren't shining like they should be, I'm going in to call a friend, and you will lick every inch of these boots clean, I want them spotless."

"Yes, princess."

"Well," she continued, "get to work then".

I immediately leaned down and starting licking the smooth leather of here boots, they had small streaks of dirt on there, nothing too bad, but it was still a very dry and gritty taste, and nearly dried out my tongue immediately. My cock twitched in my shorts and almost immediately begun to lose myself cleaning her shoes with my tongue. When I looked up a few minutes later, she was gone.

Fast forward to the evening, with a sore tongue and after reading a list of instructions that Lydia had left out. Her friends were over, and I was to be serving them all for the night. I knelt in front of Lydia and her two friends, Hannah and Claire. Claire was tall and brunette, whereas Hannah was petite and blonde. I offered Hannah her martini, before placing a kiss onto each foot as I did so, which elicited a laugh from all three of them.

"I can't believe you have him trained so well after only one day Lydia, I'm very impressed." Hannah said.

Lydia smiled smugly and replied, "it's what I do, he's seriously whipped."

I continued on my knees, wearing only my tight black shorts that barely concealed my erection at this continued servitude. serving food and drinks, placing kisses on feet and making my knees sore. Rain pounded against the window as the girls got steadily more drunk.

"So what else can we make him do?" Claire asked. They were sitting on the sofa and Claire crossed one leg over the other, I couldn't resist watching her long slender toes as she did so. They all noticed.

"Literally anything. At first I thought he was only doing this because I had him by the balls and could fire him, plus get him arrested and all that. But over today I've realized he's a servant at heart, a lowly servant to superior women, and completely infatuated with me of course. She said all this without looking at me, and I felt my self worth continue downwards.

"So lets have a competition, at least whilst it's still raining, it might be fun." Claire proposed. "How about we have a competition to see what's the most degrading thing we can do to him".

They all burst out laughing and agreed that it would be at least better than nothing.

"I'll let you two compete over this, and I'll be the judge." Lydia announced, giggling. "And the winner gets, hmm, I think the winner should get his wage for the month!"

More laughter and jokes. Oh god not my wages, I wanted to speak out and complain, I was in debt and needed the money, but at that point I just didn't care, I would be their obedient little slave and worry about that later.

"We have until midnight, Claire, you can go first." Lydia said.

"Get over here then, loser." Claire said. I crawled until I was centimeters away from her foot that sticking out from her leg crossed at the knee. "Stick your tongue out, and follow my foot with it, but don't you dare touch it, loser."

I obediently stuck out my tongue and stared intently at the dark red toe nail polish. There was a little bit of dry skin but other than that her feet were very smooth and often pedicured, I was sure. She moved her foot from right to left, up and down, and I followed it closely like a dog to a treat. She moved it in circles and patterns and I concentrated on staying as close as possible, despite the urge growing to take one of those perfect toes into my mouth. This continued for a few minutes, along with lots of laughter from the girls, before she stopped.

"You want to suck on these toes don't you? Tell me how badly you want to suck on them." Her grin was menacing and wide, she was loving having another human being acting like this for her.

"I want to suck on your perfect toes more than anything in world, princess. Please let me taste them." I replied.

"Well you have to earn it don't you? I tell you what, how about you slap yourself in the face, and I'll let you do it." Hannah burst into more drunken laughter, obviously enjoying the show. I hesitated for a moment, not because I was contemplating whether to do it, slapping my face was a small price to pay for this, I was just trying to figure out the mechanics of it. It's a very strange feeling trying to slap yourself in the face.

I knelt up a bit and slapped myself, it was a lousy attempt and didn't connect properly, but I had done it, and looked at her expectantly. She extended her foot towards me, and my heart raced as I leaned forward and slowly, hesitantly wrapped my lips around her big toe, a rush of happiness and arousal flooded me, but before I even had it all into my mouth she pulled it back out again quickly.

"Wha-", I stammered.

"That was all you earned for such a pitiful attempt," she said. "What were you expecting? I said you'd have to earn it, and that lame slap hardly earned you anything. You want a longer go, then slap yourself better".

I obeyed and immediately slapped myself again, a little rushed but connected a bit better this time. My cheek burned a bit, but I barely felt the pain in my excitement to serve her further.

She extended her foot and I took her toe into my mouth again, feeling the slender curves against my cheeks as I sucked it lovingly for a couple of seconds. To my dismay, she of course pulled back again much too quickly.

"Again." She demanded, more sternly this time.

I took a big swing and whacked myself in the face, eliciting a huge slapping sound and immediate stinging. I looked at her like a puppy and she didn't respond, so I slapped myself again, and again, and again, counting to ten slaps. Claire finished her drink and my cheek hurt like hell.

"Better, you may suck each toe for 10 seconds each. And I want it to feel like you're really worshiping a princess. If it's not pleasurable for me, then you'll never touch my feet again."

I obeyed immediately and sucked on each toe, slowly, lovingly and passionately, making sure not to go over ten seconds. Her feet tasted clean but just a little salty, it was an excellent feeling. I tasted every inch of her long slender toes, making sure to put every effort into making it pleasurable. When she crossed her other leg to give me access to her left foot, I was sure she was very much enjoying the sensation. I obediently sucked those toes for ten seconds each time, which was no where near enough for my liking. A little flutter of excitement went through me as I couldn't believe I was doing what I was doing. When I finished I knelt there, gazing up at her sharp but sexy features, but she simply stared at me, unwavering. My cock was aching for release and I was desperate to taste her toes again, so I slapped myself in the face, kind of on instinct. She burst into laughter.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Rich Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds