• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Alex Undone Ch. 01

Aunt Alex Undone Ch. 01

Alex moved quickly through the airport from the arrival gate toward the baggage area where her three nephews waited. Petite and slim at 46 her attractive figure drew appreciative looks from the men she passed. Her pretty face and sensuous mouth was framed by shining blonde hair which cascaded down her back almost to her firm round ass.

Alex was traveling alone. As usual when she came to help her sister, she had left her husband and son at home. Alex's brother-in-law had been transferred overseas and her sister needed help raising these boys who were now growing into young men. Alex had been making these trips for some time now but she was anxious about meeting with her nephews, who ranged in age from eighteen to twenty, anxious because of how her last visit with them had ended. Her role as stand-in parent and disciplinarian had suddenly changed to that of a willing submissive and focus for her nephews' emerging sexual dominance.

Alex paused in a waiting area near the baggage carousel and let her mind wander back to that day...

Since the boys were young children she had been making regular visits to the boys and their mother for, helping out in their father's absence. She had become a key person in their lives, providing support, guidance and, when needed, discipline including corporal punishment and spankings.

On the last day of her previous visit she'd had to discipline all three; two of the brothers for squabbling with each other and the third for being late returning from school. As usual, the punishment for two of the boys was a spanking. Each, in turn, was required to stand with his back to her and lower his pants, exposing his bare bottom, which she spanked with a looped leather belt. This had, since their early childhood, been a common punishment for the boys. The first time she'd witnessed this punishment, delivered by the boys' father, she thought it excessively harsh. But the first time Alex delivered the the punishment herself she discovered the power that it gave her over the boys and in their father's absence she used it regularly to keep them in place. Their mother did not disapprove; she seemed perpetually intimidated by her sons, a condition which Aunt Alex was determined not to adopt and she seemed grateful that Alex could exercise some control over the boys . Recently though, especially on her latest visits, the spankings had somehow seemed different and Alex thought that she sensed a new kind of tension between her and the boys after each punishment was completed.

She was not completely surprised, then, when the boys came to her room on the night before her departure. They at first seemed contrite and apologized for their infractions but soon began to question her motives for the punishment she had delivered. She tried to explain herself but the boys became more agitated and asked if she had ever been punished with a leather belt as she had done to them. She replied that she had not. She was alarmed when they announced their decision that they should be given the opportunity to use the belt on her. She recoiled at the thought of being exposed and spanked by these three boys and tried to convince them that it was wrong, that they should leave and forget all about it. But the boys would not leave; instead they surrounded her and trapped her arms behind her back.

"Before you get your punishment," said Nathan, the oldest, forcing her to her knees, "there's something else we want from you. Show her your stuff, Ethan." The boys stood in a semicircle in front of her; Nathan grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and turned her face toward the youngest brother, just eighteen, who was opening his pants. His naked manhood was soon exposed, directly in front of his Aunt's face. Alex was shocked to see how well endowed he was. She watched as his penis began to swell and lengthen toward her face.

"Give it to her, Ethan," said Nathan, and young Ethan took his cock in his hand and waved it in his Aunt's face then slapped it across her mouth, causing his brothers to break out in laughter. With her face reddened from humiliation and the cock-slapping, she tried to back away but was held fast by her young nephews. Ethan slapped her across the face several more times with his penis before Raymond, the middle brother, stepped forward with his cock sticking out from the open front of his pants and forced his younger brother aside.

He too slapped his Aunt's face with his cock before pushing it against her lips. Nathan maintained his grip on her hair and pushed her head toward his brother's swollen penis; Alex had no choice but to take her teen-aged nephew's cock into her mouth. Raymond took hold of her hair and pushed his cock past her lips, over her tongue and into her throat and she gagged reflexively at the intrusion. Her throat was no stranger to a cock-shaft; her husband enjoyed fucking her throat and did so often but this new experience of her nephew using her mouth and throat for his sexual pleasure caught her off-guard and it took a few moments to regain her composure enough to relax and allow his penis to surge in and out of her throat. She felt her arms and hands freed and she rocked forward gripping at her nephew's pants for support, pulling them down below his knees. Alex allowed her hands to slide up the backs of his thighs and onto his buttocks; the same buttocks that earlier in the day she had spanked red with a belt. Now her hands fondled and clutched at them as he worked his hard cock in and out of her mouth.

Young Ethan, now impatient to experience his Aunt's mouth on his penis, was instead pushing his cock-head into her ear. "What are you, some kind of freak?" chided Raymond. "Here, put your dick in her mouth, you moron." Raymond pulled his cock from between his Aunt's lips and pushed her head towards his younger brother's fully erect penis.

Alex took him into her mouth; this boy she had known from birth, her sister's youngest son and only a teenager, she now had her lips stretched around his penis. He pulled it out of her face and pushed his scrotum against her open mouth. "Lick my balls, Auntie," he said.

Alex did as he told her. Her lips caressed and her tongue bathed his nearly hairless ball sac as her hands grasped his smooth young bottom, pulling him closer and pressing his balls into her mouth.

"Turn around, Ethan, and let her get a close-up view of your that butt of yours she loves to spank. Maybe she'll 'kiss it and make it better'. Wait, no. On second thought don't. I don't want to be that close to your ass, little brother."

Raymond had knelt behind his Aunt Alex and slid his hands up under her blouse to fondle her breasts. Her hard nipples pushed against the fabric of her bra and sprung erect as he pulled it down and away.

"Maybe we should pitch in and get Aunt Alex a boob-job, brothers." He announced. "These little things are pitiful. She ought to replace them with some good-sized aftermarket jobs."

Raymond's mockery of her breasts stung her as though he'd slapped her. Alex knew it shouldn't matter to her what her young nephew thought about her breasts but now, while he exposed and roughly handled them, to describe them as pitiful was humiliating. Her breasts were small but they were round and firm and she had always been proud of them. They were alabaster white with no unsightly veining. Only her darkened aureolas and nipples - now stiff and straining outward- gave evidence that she had breastfed her own son, now the same age as her nephews. If ever he found out that his cousins were taking turns fucking her mouth and using her for their sexual pleasure she would die of shame.

Raymond brutally squeezed one of her breasts and cruelly twisted the nipple. His other hand pulled up the back of her skirt, exposing her shapely ass. He pushed aside her panties and slid his hand between her cheeks, pausing to rub around her anus with the tip of his middle finger. He circled the puckered rim of her asshole a few times then abruptly shoved his finger deep into her rectum. She cried out at the unwanted penetration but the sound was muffled by Ethan's balls, still bulging into her mouth. Her attempt to protest Raymond's buggery of her with his finger vibrated through Ethan's sac and increased his arousal.

"Do that to her again, Nate. I think she liked it," he said as he pried her lips from his scrotum and and impaled her face on his boner.

"No! No!" she managed to choke out before the young boy stuffed his shaft into her mouth. Nathan removed his middle finger from her ass and quickly replaced it with three, worming and twisting his fingers inside her. She was not an anal virgin, but her husband didn't really enjoy taking her up the butt so she wasn't often penetrated that way. When they did have anal sex they were always both a little tipsy and well lubricated before he entered her. This rough violation by her sister's son was different and she squirmed and bucked trying to escape the insistent thrusting of his fingers inside her ass. Nathan yanked on her hair, snapping her head back and pulling her mouth off of young Ethan's cock. A long string of her saliva trailed from the tip of his dick-head, snaking across her lips and down her chin.

Raymond rose to his feet, pulling her up with him by her hair. His fingers were still deeply embedded in her ass, probing and stretching it. He kept her head pulled back and a deep moan escaped from her throat. No one in the room, herself included, could tell if it was the greater part agony or pleasure.

He pulled his fingers from her rectum, and still gripping her hair, turned her toward him, bending her forward at the waist and pushing her face against his crotch. "I saved the best dick for last Auntie. Now take it out and suck it."

She did as she was told, opening his pants and pulling out his thick cock. She parted her lips to accept his manhood and he forced his cock past them, pushing far into her throat. This time she didn't gag. She swallowed his entire shaft until her lips were buried deep in the pubic hair at the base of his prick and her nose was pressed hard against his belly. She used her throat muscles to massage his cock shaft as it plunged past her tonsils. She moaned again and the vibrations from her vocal chords pulsed through his meat. Nathan pumped with increasing force, violating her mouth again and again, each stroke stripping away more of her self-control and pushing her relentlessly toward an inescapable vortex of sexual submission...

Alex was startled back to the present by a loud announcement over the airport PA system and realized that her nephews must be waiting. She left the waiting area and turned the corner toward the baggage carousels, wondering what this visit might have in store for her. Would the boys remember or acknowledge that night and how they had each, one after another, used her for their sexual gratification? She paused and almost stepped back out of sight but one of the boys turned and, seeing her, smiled and waved her forward.

They gathered near the carousel and exchanged reserved hugs: as Nathan stepped back he took both her hands, looked directly into her eyes and said, "I didn't think you'd be back but I'm glad you are. My brothers haven't stopped talking about your last visit and my cock hasn't had a throat-bath like you gave it since then. I can hardly wait for the next one."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Alex Undone Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1220 milliseconds