• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Wife Ch. 02

Surprise Wife Ch. 02

Golf

Golfing the next day was interesting to say the least. I apologized over and over for being so drunk Friday night. Margret was right, Jason and I hit it off pretty well. He was a nice guy and we had a lot in common. I was a good golfer and so was he, making it a very fun round. I beat him with a birdie on the last hole. True to his word, he bought the first round at the clubhouse. This time, I settled for my usual beer, even though he offered to buy me a glass of Glendronach on the rocks.

There was no way that I wanted to start down that road again. I still had trouble accepting the fact that I'd gotten so drunk on just a few glasses of my favorite scotch. It was so out of the ordinary for me, and I never remembered a time that I was so drunk that I had no memory of getting that way. Something still didn't add up, but I let it go.

I asked Jason how he knew Frank, and he told me that he had gone to school with Frank's younger brother. I knew this brother, and that made Jason about five or six years younger than Margret and I. In fact he told me that the night he met us he was celebrating his 29th birthday. He had attended college and was working as safety and health manager at a local factory. Before leaving, Jason and I agreed to a rematch the following Sunday.

"How was your game with Jason?" Margret asked. She had been sitting in the kitchen making a glass of iced tea. She was wearing her beach cover-up and I knew that she had been or was planning on being in the pool.

"It was a great day on the links! Jason is a nice guy, and you were right about him and I hitting it off. In fact we're playing again next Sunday. He wanted a chance to get even."

"I guess that means I'll need to find something to occupy myself with again next weekend."

"I can cancel if you had something in mind."

"No. I'm just teasing you about your new friend."

"He's not just my new friend. He couldn't stop talking about you all day. I think he is your new friend as well."

"Really? What did he have to say?"

"Just that he thought you were a great dancer, and how lucky I was to have you."

Margret blushed, "Now you're making things up!"

"No, I'm not. He told me several times how beautiful he thought you were. Now that I think about it, I think he may have the hots for my wife!" I laughed.

"Oh stop! You know there's no one else for me!" she threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"I don't know dear. He seemed to be pretty taken with my sexy little wife!" I teased.

"Now I know you're teasing me! Go take a shower, I'm going out to the pool and work on my tan! Come out and join me when you're ready." She punched me in the arm as she walked past me.

She picked up her glass of tea, and dropped her cover-up on her way out the door. She looked over her shoulder at me and giggled at my reaction. She only had half of her bikini on, and that was only a tiny thong! That familiar stirring started in my pants, and I literally ran to the shower.

I grabbed a cold beer out of the fridge on my way out to the pool. Margret looked spectacular. Her full breasts fell to the sides a little and they glistened with a combination of sweat and oil. She opened one eye to look at me as I sat in the lounge chair next to her. She smiled and turned over.

"Will you be a dear and put some lotion on me, so I don't burn?"

She didn't have to ask twice! I was out of my chair and pouring the suntan lotion into my palm. I started with her shoulders and worked my way down her back. I stopped just before I reached her delectable ass. She jumped and giggled when I did the soles of her feet. I could feel the goose bumps as I ran my hands up the back of her legs. She arched her back, presenting her ass for me, but I ignored her, and sat back down.

"Really? You want my ass to get sunburned?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. I must have forgotten that part. Would you like me to apply some lotion to your posterior derrière my dear?"

"No smart ass! I want to burn my ass today!" She was being sarcastic. "Are you going to do it, or do I have to do myself?"

"Oh... I see. Are you now saying you want me to do you? Or are you going to do yourself?" I laughed out loud.

"You really have a dirty mind today, don't you old man!"

"Hey! Who you calling old man lady? I ought to bend you over my knee for that last remark!"

Margret laughed again, and wiggled her butt at me, waiting patiently for me to finish my job. I poured more oil into my hands and rubbed them together. I felt her shiver slightly as I firmly grasped both ass cheeks in my hands, and started to knead them. I spent more than enough rubbing the oil into her perfect ass, and she let out a low moan, when my fingers moved between her soft globes. She opened her legs to give me better access, and I was soon rubbing her bald pussy from above her.

"Oh my God, don't ever stop that!" she hissed. "Put your fingers in me baby."

Easily I slipped two fingers into her moist pussy. She started moving her ass around and humping my fingers, so I slipped in a third. She moaned and reached around and pulled her bikini bottoms off. Instead of spreading her legs, she pulled my fingers out and licked them. The she turned over, and placed her feet on each side of the chair, and spread he knees wide. She looked so inviting. Her pussy lips were open and waiting.

I bent down and kissed her hard clit, and she cried out. Gently I nibbled at the hard little bud, while reaching for her already hard nipples. They were slippery and when I tried to pinch them, they simply slid around between my thumb and forefinger. The result was still the same though, and I could almost hear her heart beating in her chest.

I renewed my assault on her delicious pussy with my tongue, and marveled at how her body responded. My fingers were still covered with the lotion, and I pressed my index finger against the tender bud of her ass. I rubbed it around for a second or two and then moved it away. When she didn't object, I pushed it against her bud again. This time I pushed a little harder, and I felt the tip of my finger enter her. She inhaled sharply, but still said nothing.

I let the tip of my finger ease out, and continued to tease her clit with my tongue. At this point, she was breathing very hard, and I put my finger back on her ass hole. This time, I pushed it in to the first knuckle. She moaned softly. I just held it there for a minute or two, and then began a gentle in and out motion, going in just a tiny bit further each time. Margret pushed her ass up off the chair, and I took that as a signal to continue, but did she want more?

I decided that she would tell me if it was too much, so I pushed my finger in again. This time I buried the entire length in her ass. Margret didn't lift her ass off the chair again, but she did start to slowly hump my invading digit. I held my mouth on her clit and sucked, while I held my hand still, letting her fuck herself on my finger. This was amazing! We had never tried anything anal, and here it was just happening out of the blue.

Margret looked at me and I could see the pure lust and emotion burning deeply in her. She wet her lips, while never looking away from me. She picked up the lotion and pulled my hand away from her ass. I was shocked when she liberally poured more lotion on my hand. While I sat there, she got on her hands and knees on the lounge chair, and pulled her ass cheeks apart, offering me her ass.

All she said was, "More please".

I rubbed my handful of oil between her cheeks, and slipped a finger past her tiny bud again. She pushed her ass back against me and once again my finger was all the way in.

Again, Margret whispered, "More please."

I pulled my finger out all the way, and this time eased a second one in with it. I felt her body shake, and heard her moan. She was slowly moving her perfect ass up and down, and I saw that she had three fingers shoved into her pussy. I could actually feel them through the thin wall separating her ass and her pussy. It was a great feeling.

She was panting like a dog in heat and softly said, "Another please."

Who was I to argue with a gorgeous naked lady. I pulled my two fingers out and went back in with three. She came right then and there. It was a hard climax. One that I hadn't seen in years. Her whole body shook and she cried out loudly. My cock was harder than I could ever remember it being, and it strained against my shorts. It was getting uncomfortable. With my free hand, I managed to get them off, and I was naked in the sunshine with her.

When she calmed down a little, she said, "Put your cock in me... please."

This was turning into a hell of a day! I lined it up against her wet slit, and pushed it in. She was hot, and wet! Very wet! Margret started breathing hard again, and I settled into a rhythm.

She pulled away from me, causing my cock to slip out. I thought she may want to go inside, but she just reached between us and grabbed my hard cock. Margret rubbed the slippery head up and down against her ass, and pushed back ever so gently. I knew what she wanted.

"Fuck my ass." was her simple request. "Please be gentle."

I kissed the back of her neck and replaced her hand with mine. Very gently, I pushed at her tight little hole, and then pushed back into her pussy. I wanted to make certain she was well lubricated. Her bud opened a little more each time I repeated this maneuver. Margret's breath was coming in heavy gasps, and she seemed to be holding it whenever she felt my cock head against her delicate flower.

I applied more force the next time, and she gasped when the head of my cock slipped inside her. I stopped moving completely and allowed her to get used to it. Her body was shaking, and her breathing erratic. I waited until she was ready. Margret let me know it was OK to go forward, by pushing her ass back against me. My cock moved further into her ass. I felt it best to let her set the pace, and I stayed very still. Slowly she began moving back and forth, and every once in awhile she would allow more of me in.

Looking over her shoulder, she moaned, "Play with my clit while you fuck my ass."

I touched her clit and she shuddered. I rubbed my knuckles across it, and she came hard. When she did, she pushed back against me fast and hard. My cock was now all the way in her ass, and I held my breath. Her body continued to convulse, and shake, and she let out a long low moan.

I knew how sensitive her clit became once she climaxed, and decided to push her farther. I attacked her clit with my fingers, rubbing and pinching it lightly. She started bucking like a wild horse, and tried to get away from them. I held her down and began fucking in and out of her ass. Margret thrashed wildly beneath me, but I didn't let up. Expletives were coming out of her mouth as the force of another orgasm swept over her like a tidal wave.

She begged for mercy, but I ignored her pleas. My fingers kept torturing her highly aroused clit, and I resumed fucking her ass. Margret tried valiantly to escape my grasp, but was unsuccessful in her efforts. I pushed my fingers into her sopping pussy, and immediately felt the contractions of her inner walls. Now, I was just holding my cock in her ass, and concentrating on her pussy and clit. Margret pounded her fists on the chair, and swore at me as she neared another mind blowing climax. She called me every name in the book and then let out a shrill scream when the next orgasm took her. That one was so loud, I was afraid the neighbors would think someone was being killed, even though the nearest neighbor was a quarter mile away.

To her relief, I pulled my fingers from her clit and pussy. I left my cock in her ass, and let her catch her breath. When she calmed down enough, I began stroking in and out of her ass again. She was limp beneath me, but allowed me to continue. As much as I wanted to cum in her ass, she asked me not to. On her ass, was where she told me to put it. Three minutes later I pulled out and shot a big load across her ass and up her back. I was exhausted.

I managed to sit back in my chair and tried to catch my breath. My wife never moved, but was now lying with her face cradled in her arms on her chair. Her beautiful ass still pointed at the clear blue sky above. Her skin shone in the bright sunlight, and I could clearly see the evidence of my lovemaking on her back and ass. I couldn't believe all of that came from me. It was much more than the usual teaspoon or so.

Margret reached behind her, and ran her hand through my warm cum. She rubbed it into her ass, and cooed, "Baby, that was amazing."

"Just in case you couldn't tell dear, it certainly was my pleasure!" I replied.

"I can't move, or maybe it's just that I don't want to."

"You better rest for a minute. I'm planning on taking you inside for round two."

"Oh baby, I don't know if I can take another round. Do you know how long it's been since we've done it three days in a row? Not to mention how utterly amazing each time has been. I think this is a new record for us." she said.

"You're right Margo. I was beginning to think we were hitting that stage in marriage where the sex dried up. I sure am glad to be wrong."

I forced myself to get out of the chair, and pulled my wife to her feet. Her body felt limp in my arms, but she looked up and smiled at me. Then we kissed and kissed and kissed. I didn't let my hands wander, and she didn't either. We simply held each other and kissed passionately. I scooped her up into my arms, and carried her to the sliding glass doors. I pushed the door to the side with my foot and carried her to our bedroom. We kissed again, as I brought us to the shower.

"I'll get us a couple towels." she said.

I smiled and turned on the water in our garden tub, and added the bubble bath. It had been a very long time since I had given Margret a bubble bath.

"Oh, aren't you the sweetest husband?"

"Yes, I am, thank you very much." I laughed.

I helped her into the tub, but kept her standing in the bubbles. She looked at me a little confused, and I smiled and filled my hands with body wash. No way in hell I was using anything but my hands on her body. I wanted her to feel every sensation of my fingers as I washed her.

I started with her legs, and worked my way up to the tops of her thighs. I took her hands in mine one at a time, and washed her arms and shoulders. Her tummy was next, and then her back. When her back no longer had any trace of oil or cum, I turned my attention to her breasts. When her nipples turned into little rocks, I rinsed her body with the hot bubbly water. After pouring more body was in my hands, I began washing her ass. Slowly. Very slowly, I moved my hands around the perfect globes of flesh. I admired the pronounced curves at the bottom of each cheek, and paid special attention to them.

My soapy fingers pushed in and I washed the last remnants of the lotion from the crack of her ass. She moaned when my fingers washed her anus. I could feel her body tremble when my fingers cleaned her pussy, inside and out. At this point, I took her hands, and lowered her into the bubble bath.

I kissed her on the lips, and said, "I'll be right back."

When I came back into the bathroom, she smiled when she saw the glass of white wine in my hand. I sat on the floor beside the tub and handed it to her. No words were spoken, but the expression on her face and in her eyes, spoke volumes. They spoke of an unmistakable and deep love. The love we both shared from our hearts, and I believe I was more in love with my wife, at that moment, than at any other time in our lives.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds