• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • He Stared at all that I Showed Ch. 01

He Stared at all that I Showed Ch. 01

12

I'm an exhibitionist and I love exposing myself to men, especially to older men, and especially to men who are voyeurs and who more appreciate a woman in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

My name is Kim and I'm an exhibitionist. Suddenly, I feel as if I'm at an anonymous meeting for exhibitionists and voyeurs. I love flashing men all that they shouldn't see of me but hope to see. Always making my flashing appear accidental, and suddenly finding myself being the center of attention, I have so much fun being a sexy, shapely, young woman with a hot body.

Whenever I flash, I imagine being surrounded by a group of Paparazzi photographing me hundreds of times. Sometimes I wish I was famous. Sometimes I wish men would pay to photograph me. I'd love nothing more than to pose for someone willing to pay me money for me to pose for him in my bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

"Over here, Kim," I imagine the Paparazzi telling me where and how to move. "Turn this way. Smile, Kim. Lean forward. Bend over. Jump up and down while barking like a dog. Kim, this way. Kim."

Whenever I flash, I imagine the men that I flashed going home to masturbate themselves over all that they saw of me. While I feel my big breasts and finger my nipples, I imagined them stroking their cocks. While I rub my clit and finger my pussy, I imagined them cumming over all that they saw of me when I flashed them.

'Wow, how hot is that to be the center of so very men's attention,' I thought while looking for someone to flash. 'How hot is that to have men thinking about me while they're stroking their pricks and cumming? How hot is that to be so remembered for days, for weeks, for months, and maybe even for years.'

"So, I'm walking behind this very pretty and very sexy woman on a very windy day and she's wearing a flared skirt. Hoping to see her panties, a big gust of wind blows her skirt up to her shoulders. Only, she wasn't wearing any panties. I couldn't believe my eyes while staring at her naked ass," I imagine a man that I flashed telling all that he saw of me to his friend.

Whenever I move to a new neighborhood, I take a minute to look around to see who I can play to pay. I don't want to move somewhere where there's no opportunity for me to make some easy money. I'm not a thief, a grifter, or a scam artist. Honest as the day is long, I more like thinking of myself as an opportunist. Someone carried forward from the days of pirates and wenches, I'm a sexual swashbuckler.

'En garde and get ready to be flashed,' I imagined saying while whipping open my bathroom to show some unsuspecting man my big, naked breasts. 'What do you think of my tits?'

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

When opportunity knocks to make a few dollars, I like grabbing the bull by the horns, or more appropriately, the man by his cock to shake loose what's in his pockets. If I lived in the days of the wild west, I'd be a barroom whore hitting on ranchers, cowboys, and gold miners on payday. If I lived in the time of the roaring twenties, I'd be a showgirl or a stripper. If I lived in the 80's, I'd be showing all of the stockbrokers and financial analysts a good time but, just a kid, I wasn't born until 1993.

Now, living during a time when there are no jobs, other than part-time, service jobs with low pay and no benefits, times are tough for everyone, even for me, especially for me. No one has any extra money to pay me to tease them, entice them, and flash them, which is why I concentrate on much older men. Older men are so much easier to tease and flash. Older men are more appreciate seeing something that they may have not seen in years.

With the elderly men, men old enough to be my grandfather, their kids are all grown, done with college, married with children, and living on their own. These guys no longer have to pay for and have to support their kids. With their houses paid off years ago, other than paying the city taxes, they no longer have to pay their mortgages. With them still happy with their old, Chevy Impala, Mercury Marquis, or Buick La Crosse, they don't have any car payments. Most of them have a few extra dollars stashed away to play peek-a-boo with a young, sexy chick who's willing and ready to flash them some sexy skin.

'Peek-a-boo. Now show me your tits again, Kim,' I imagined my elderly boyfriend saying while throwing money at me as if I'm a stripper on stage.

With him thinking that I was much younger than I actually was, my last, much older, man friend, 69-year-old, Henry, looked at me sideways when I told him the year I was born.

"What? You were born in 1993? Seriously? Are you kidding me? I thought you were younger. God, you look so young. How the Hell old are you?"

I gave him a sexy smile while he struggled doing the math to identify my age in his foggy with medication head.

"I'm 23-years-old," I said with pride.

He looked at me as if he was shocked.

"Twenty-three?" His mouth fell open as if he was shocked that I wasn't closer to jail bait age. "I thought you were younger, 18-years-old or 19-years-old. I thought you were born in 1997 or 1998," he said having no problem doing the math now.

'He's joking,' I thought, 'right? With me, one-third his age, he's not happy having a naked 23-year-old, he wants an 18-year-old or 19-year-old? He's got to be kidding me,' I thought.

I knew he was a pervert but I didn't think him that much of a pervert. I smirked a laugh at him.

"What?" I laughed. "Am I too old for you?"

I was kidding that I was too old for him but he was serious that I was too old for him when he nodded with sadness in the affirmative.

"Sorry but I have a thing for 18-year-old virgins," he said. "Tell me this, then, are you at least a virgin?"

I could have lied and said that I was a virgin but I was already turned off and done with him. Instead, I shot him another smirk.

"A virgin? Hell no," I said laughing again. "That ship sailed years ago when I was 18-years-old and one of my foster care brothers nailed me."

'Oh, well, there goes the neighborhood. I'll be looking for a new one soon.'

That was the end of Henry and when I decided to move yet again.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

Switching from one to the other, depending on my mood, admittedly with both needs so very powerful, sometimes my agenda is more sexual than it is monetary. Instead, whenever I can, I prefer combining the two, money with sex and sex with money. I'm not a prostitute, a hooker, a whore, or a call girl but I have no problem giving out sex when it comes to those bearing gifts, clothes, jewelry, perfume, and money, especially money. When men are financially nice to me, I have no problem being sexually nice to them.

As long as the sexual arrangement is agreed upon between two consenting adults, everything is fine. What more is there to say? As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with casual sex. Sex is best when sex is without guilt, remorse, and/or embarrassment. Moreover, as far as I'm concerned, sex is best when fueled with money.

More than just sex, I'm an exhibitionist. More than my being an exhibitionist, I enjoy sexually teasing and erotically enticing men. While making it appear as if it's an accident or as if they're at the right place at the right time, I enjoy showing men what they all hope to see of my sexy body. Flashing myself sexually arouses me as much as it sexually excites men.

'Oh, my God, I dropped my towel...again. Please don't look at my naked ass, my naked tits, and/or my naked pussy. I'm so very embarrassed,' I imagined saying after dropping my towel to whomever is lucky enough to appear at my front door.

Sex, roleplay, exhibitionism, and voyeurism are beautiful things when they're shared between two people no matter what their consenting ages are. While pretending that I didn't know that I was as exposed, I can't think of anything more sexually exciting when I expose myself to a man who I know wants to see men naked and is watching. Whenever I know I'm being watched, it makes me want to show him even more. Whenever I know I'm being watched, I feel so sexy, so wanted, and so sexually desired.

'Wow,' I thought, when flashing my panties to a man old enough to be my grandfather. 'God, I'm such a slut but I love being a slut.'

Unfortunately, in my line of work as an opportunist, with the money coming and going as if it's an ocean wave and as if I'm a surfer trying to catch the big wave and/or the whale, I move around a lot. Sometimes flush with cash, it's hide tide and, other times, I'm broke as if it's low tide. I never know how much I'll earn from day to day, from week to week, from month to month, and from year to year. Knowing that about my business, I save whatever I can in readiness for a long, dry spell.

Whenever there's less opportunity to make a few dollars by sexually teasing men when flashing them bits and pieces of my sexy body, I quickly become bored with my neighborhood and/or with my neighbors. Seriously, what else is there for me to do but to sexually tease and erotically entice men? Already high on life, I don't drink, but for the occasional beer, and I don't take drugs. I'm not ready to settle down with one man and have babies. I want to have some innocent, sexy fun first and I have the most, sexy fun when flashing men who are old enough to be my father and/or grandfather.

"Oh, my God. Please don't look at my panties, my bra, my cleavage, my ass crack, my ass, and/or my pussy. I'm so embarrassed, kind of, a little bit, actually, I'm not embarrassed at all (lol)."

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

Sometimes I move because I've made an indiscretion with another woman's husband or boyfriend. For the record, I don't do married men and I don't purposely break up couples. That's not my thing. I'm not a home wrecking bitch. I go out of my way to find out if the men that I tease, entice, and play are single, available, and unattached men. Yet, as shocking as it may be, men have a habit of hiding their wedding rings and lying about their marital status to my face and/or availability status on Facebook.

Whenever I'm caught with a married man who I thought was single, as always is the case, instead of blaming her man, the woman is always quick to blame the other woman. We've all seen that hundreds of times on Jerry Springer. With me never in a committed relationship, I'm always the other woman. Here's something she may have never thought of doing when pointing the blame at everyone but her, maybe she should look at herself in the mirror and blame herself.

Maybe if she didn't eat a box of Ding Dongs, a bag of potato chips, a pound of cookies, candies, and cakes, and a gallon of ice cream, she'd have a better body. Maybe if she drank more water instead of guzzling 2-liter bottles of soda, she'd have a body like mine. Maybe if she fixed her hair, took a bath, wore makeup, and wore sexier clothes and/or a short, low cut nightgown to bed, her man wouldn't look twice at me. He'd be too busy lusting over her. Rather than to confront the problems that start at home, women never blame their man and are even slower to blame themselves.

"You home wrecking bitch. How dare you get between me and my man?" More than one woman has come after me while blaming me for her husband's infidelity. If only they'd look in the mirror they'd see the one who is to blame.

With it much easier to blame the other woman, I assure you, it's not me. It's the men. Just because I sometimes dress a tiny bit provocative, okay, slutty, and just because they can't keep their penis in their pants and out of my hand, my mouth, and my pussy is not my fault. I mind my own business, kind of, a little bit, well not at all really. I never bother anyone, most times, sometimes, okay, never. Always looking for attention, I'm always butting in to add my two cent opinion.

I can't help myself if I enjoy sexually teasing and erotically enticing men. I'm a woman, an immodest woman with low morals. With me having grown up in foster care with people I didn't know and didn't love, I had no one to teach me how to properly act. As if I was one of Pavlov's dogs, men, especially older men, were the ones who taught me how to behave by rewarding me for being sexy, dirty, bad, naughty, and promiscuous.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

"Daddy?" I gave my foster care father my best smile hoping that he'd give me some money while hoping he'd give me five dollars instead of three dollars as he did the last time I asked him for money. "May I have some money? I need to buy some makeup at the mall?"

Normally, he'd give me a few dollars but this time he looked at me funny. In the way that he was leering at me, he made me self-consciously nervous. Normally, when he looks at me in the way he was looking at me now, he tells me to change my top.

"You can't go out like that, Kim. You're all exposed," he always said while enjoying the flashing show that I was giving him.

Undressing me with his eyes, he looked at me as if I was standing before him in my bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. He looked at me as if I was a stripper or a whore he hired for the night. Instead of reaching in his pocket to pull out a few, wrinkled, one-dollar bills, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a twenty. Shocked but sexually excited, I couldn't believe what he said next.

"If you show me your tits, Kim, I'll give you twenty-dollars," said my foster care Dad handing me twenty-dollars.

I gave him my best sexy smile.

'Oh, my God, my foster care Dad wants to see my tits for twenty dollars. I was nervous as much as I was sexually excited. With me an exhibitionist, I'd show him my tits to anyone for free,' I thought while ready to expose my tits for twenty-dollars.

"Okay, Daddy," I said not minding showing him my naked breasts being that I was 18-years-old and of legal age.

I needed money to buy makeup at the mall anyway. I lifted my top as if I was a stripper behind glass in a peepshow. Biting my lip while staring at his reaction to see my big tits, I raised my bra to show him my naked breasts. As if he never saw breasts before, he stared at all that I was showing. Immediately, being that I was cold and sexually excited, my nipples erected.

With my foster care mother an A cup, she had no tits. He stood there staring at my naked breasts while breathing through his mouth. His face was flushed and his eyes bulged out of his head. When I looked down, I couldn't help but notice that he was developing an erection in his pants.

'Oh, my God,' I thought, 'I'm sexually exciting my foster care Dad.'

"I'll give you another twenty-dollars if you allow me to feel your tits, fondled your tits, and suck your tits," he said reaching in his pocket to pull out another twenty and handing it to me.

'Wow, forty bucks, just to have him feel my tits and suck my nipples,' I thought. Ready to give him what he wanted and was paying me for, I moved closer to him.

"Okay, Daddy," I said allowing him to feel my tits, fondle my tits, and finger and suck my nipples.

I couldn't believe my foster care Dad was not only seeing my naked breasts but also feeling my naked breasts while sucking my nipples. As if he had something else in mind, he gave me a big shit eating grin. Then, he reached in his pocket and pulled out another twenty. I figured he won big at last night's poker game.

"I'll give you another twenty-dollars if you take my prick in your hand and stroke me," he said handing me another twenty-dollars before exposing his erect cock to me.

'Oh, my God,' I thought while staring down at his exposed penis. I couldn't believe the size of his erection. He had a huge boner. 'My foster care Dad wants me to stroke him. He wants me to give him a hand job.'

I couldn't believe my eyes when he unzipped himself and pulled out his erect prick. I had never even seen a naked cock up close, never mind stroked an erect prick of such an older man. I've given my dates plenty of hand jobs, but it was when we were parked and it was dark in the car. I reached out and took him in my hand while stroking him.

"Okay, Daddy."

While he continued feeling my tits and fingering my nipples, I fondled the head of his prick with my fingertips. Then, I wrapped my fingers around his cock and slowly stroked him. I couldn't believe I was giving my foster care father a hand job. Stroking him harder, I stroked him faster. By the look on his face, he was getting so very sexually excited. By the look on his face, with his eyes rolling back in his head, he looked as if he was getting ready to cum.

"I'll give you another twenty-dollars if you put your mouth on it," he said handing me another twenty-dollars.

'Oh, my God, he wants me to blow him,' I thought. 'My first blowjob, I've never blown anyone before.'

When he pushed down on my shoulder, I took the hint and moved to my knees.

"Okay, Daddy," I said looking up at him.

I took him in my hand again and stroked him before taking him in my mouth and sucking him. I couldn't believe I was sucking my foster Dad's cock. I couldn't believe I was giving him a blowjob. I always thought about blowing one of my boyfriends but I didn't want them to think of me as a cock sucking whore. Yet, now that I was blowing my foster care Dad, I'd no doubt be blowing them soon too.

Then, when he grew even more sexually excited, he put a heavy hand to the back of my head. As if I was his pillow, he humped my mouth and fucked my face. He didn't let me go until he ejaculated his cum in my mouth and until I swallowed his cum.

'Oh, my God,' I couldn't believe I had a mouthful of my foster care Dad's cum. 'What the fuck?'

With him not letting go of the back of my head, there was nothing that I could do but to swallow it. My first time swallowing cum, it tasted a little salty. I couldn't believe I not only saw my foster care Dad's prick but also stroked his prick, sucked his prick, allowed him to cum in my mouth, and swallowed his cum.

'God, I'm such a whore,' I thought.

"Oh, my God, Kim. That was incredible. You made Daddy very happy," he said.

'In shock, I still couldn't believe he ejaculated his cum in my mouth. I still couldn't believe I swallowed his cum.

"Yeah, well," I said wiping a few drops of his cum from my lips. "That will cost you another twenty-dollars for cumming in my mouth and holding your hand there until I swallowed your cum," I said.

He was happy to pay me another twenty-dollars, one-hundred-dollars in total for a blowjob. Now I had plenty of money to go to the mall. Yet, not only that and more importantly, as if I just had a sexual education, giving sex to men meant that men would give me money for sex. For sure, I didn't want to be a whore, a hooker, or a prostitute, but it was then that I thought that maybe I could play men for money by using my natural ability as an exhibitionist.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

I'm sorry if some men may be offended that some women aren't sincere when having sex with your old, sweaty asses and hairy backs, but some women need to be paid to have sex with the likes of you. Sexually teasing and erotically enticing men with sex is what women like me do. Right now and for as long as I have my youth and good looks, I'm a young, sexy, beautiful, and immorally, immodest woman. I need to make money by using my body while I can still make money.

Besides, I can't help myself if I'm an exhibitionist. I can't help myself if I enjoy showing men my panties, my bra, my cleavage, my ass crack, my ass, my pussy, and my tits. I can't help myself from flashing if men get off when seeing my panties, my bra, my cleavage, my ass crack, my ass, my pussy, and my tits. As much as it sexually excites men to see what they shouldn't see of me, it sexually excites me to show men what I shouldn't be showing them and what they shouldn't be seeing of me. A win/win for me, it's a bonus to my innate need to flash that men pay me money to flash.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • He Stared at all that I Showed Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds