• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Boat Ride

The Boat Ride

I was camping with my husband. We were swimming with the kids, and we find out that his boss is camping on the other side of the park. My hubby invites him back to the site for a beer. We talk for a bit while still in our swim suits. His boss reveals that he has a boat, and invites us out boating the next day. I turn down his invite since someone would have to stay back with the kids. My hubby insists that I go telling me that some sun would do me some good, and that he will watch the kids. I don't feel comfortable, but grudgingly accept.

My name is Michele. I am a forty-something mother of two that has been married for twenty years. I am five foot one inch tall, and have brown eyes, long light brown hair that comes down to just above the areolas on my 40DD breasts. In high school I weighed 98 pounds. Now it much more than that. I would be considered a large BBW. I consider myself to be a down to earth type of person that likes being outside even though my white skin burns when I'm in the sun too much. In a nut shell I am short, fat, and very pale. I have been told that I have a pretty face, and sweet look about me though. Whatever that means.

His boss isn't a very tall man, but he has a belly and has a dominating personality. I can tell that he likes to be in charge from just talking to him. I am uneasy about the whole thing. I don't know if it's just his personality, or the way that he looks at me. later on I tell my husband this. He tells me that I am overreacting.

The morning comes quick, and I dress to go out on the lake. I wear some jogging pants, and a sweatshirt since there's a slight chill in the air. My husband tells me that it'll be hard to soak up the sun dressed like that. He convinces me to wear my suit which is a one piece telling me to just carry the extra clothes in case I get too cold.

His boss arrives, and we are soon out on the water. I do get chilled, but when I reach for my clothes I realize that I left them in the truck. I remain silent about it, and watch the sights as we motor past them. I watch all the other people coming out little by little as the day warms up. Before I know it an hour has past. We motor up to an island at the end of the lake. There's a boat load of four teenage boys fooling around in the water, and we slowly motor around the island where he shuts off the boat.

I look at him wondering why he has stopped, and notice a smirk on his face. He walks up to me taking my hand standing me up. I look at him questioningly. He looks down at me standing there, and then grabs my breasts pinching my nipples hard.

"Stop! That hurts!" I protest pushing his hands away.

"Shut up." He orders as he grabs the straps for my suit pulling them over my shoulders. "I'm not going to sit here looking at those big nipples poking out, and not touch them."

I feel my suit quickly yank down to my waist before I can react. The morning air hits my bared breasts chilling me more. In seconds he has his hands back on my breasts pinching and pulling my nipples.

"No. Don't. Stop it. We can't do this." I continue protesting trying to push his hands away, but his grip is too strong.

"I will do whatever I want, and you will enjoy it. Now shut up before I shut you up."

"Stop." I moan as the twinge of pain registers from his pinching. "I'm married. I have a family."

"You had best quit trying to push me away too. I'm getting tired of your attitude already."

"I don't want this. You're hurting me. Stop." I moan painfully as the tears begin to stream down my face. I feel so helpless and abandoned.

He finally lets go of my nipples, and as I try to cover myself he grabs my wrists pulling them behind my back. I feel something cold close around them before I figure out that he has handcuffed me. He then shoves a rag into my mouth, and ties a rag around my head to hold it in. I shake my head in protest, but he doesn't stop. He spins me facing the front of the boat, and I feel my suit yank down to my ankles. I am them pushed forward stumbling until I am kneeling at the point of the boat on my knees.

"Nice view." I hear. "You still need to be taught some respect though."

Then I feel a belt smack across my ass, hard. The sound echoes through the lake, and I moan as the sting envelopes me. It is followed quickly by another smack with the same results. My vision is blurred by my tears as the belt strikes my ass over and over. The burn sets in, , and my moans become whimpers. I look at him wondering after he stops, and notice a smirk on his face

"Kneel." He orders.

I do as he says hoping that he will stop and bring me home.

"On your knees, and legs apart."

Again I obey. I soon feel the belt cut across my breasts. I flinch in pain as the sting sets in.

"Stay up, bitch."

I do as he commands, and feel more swats cut across my bosom. I remain up somehow until I feel the belt strike me between my legs. I swear it sliced my crotch wide open. I collapse in agony.

"Look at that. You got my belt all full of your stinking cunt juices. Get up. That deserves a few more swats."

I fumble back onto my knees, and again the belt strikes me across the crotch. I again collapse only to be pulled back to my knees by my hair.

"We'll do this all day until you figure out how to stay on your fucking knees like a good bitch."

Again a swat cuts across my breasts quickly followed by one across my ass, and then another across my crotch. I feel myself begin to fall, but somehow catch myself.

"That's better." He says repeating the circle again.

I don't know how many times he circled me hitting me breasts, ass, and crotch before he finally stops. My skin feels like it's on fire, and the cool lake air combined with the warm sun is making it super sensitive. He walks around me sitting at the front of the boat. Through my teary eyes I see that he has taken his pants off, and is naked from the waist down. I feel the gag being removed, and finally close my mouth when it's out.

"You know what to do now, bitch. It comes natural for a slut like you." He says laying back.

I look at his limp dick laying there in all the hair. I notice that he is a bit larger than my husband, but not what some would consider big.

"We don't have all day."

"But there's people."

"Yeah, and they know that you're a slut too. So what? Do you need more training?"

I reluctantly lean forward taking him into my mouth. Instantly I taste the bitterness of his sweat and pre cum. I remember now why I don't much care for giving blow jobs. I feel him harden in my mouth as I suck him, and soon his hand is on the back of my head grabbing my hair. He begins to force my head down pushing my face tight against him. I feel his dick poking the back of my throat, but I hold back the need to gag. He is all too soon pulling me up and down his dick fucking my mouth and smashing my face against his hairy body. I lose my breath, and just before I feel like I'm going to pass out he yanks his dick out of my mouth pushing me back. I catch myself before I fall over.

"Get your fat slut cunt over here, and on my dick bitch."

I stare in disbelief.

"Do it now, or your husband will be looking for a new job on Monday."

Reluctantly I stand knowing that we can't afford for him to be fired. I figure that I'll just pretend that it's my husband, and get through this one way or another. I straddle him, and feel the heat from his dick against my vagina. I move my hips back and forth until I feel his dick parting my labia, and then I slowly lower myself onto him. When his dick fills me I begin to rock my hips fucking him on the front of the boat.

"That's it bitch. Fuck my cock like the slut you are."

He grabs my hips, and begins to slam hard into me from underneath. I feel my breasts flopping with his thrusts, and hear myself beginning to softly moan. I am surprised at myself. I can't be enjoying this. I notice his breaths becoming more labored, and his pace strained.

"Not in me." I whimper.

He pulls me down as his hips rise to meet me with a loud smack. He fucks me hard, and I hear him groan under his breath. His pace never slows, but I begin to feel something hot filling me. I realize that he is cumming inside of me, and I can't stop him.

He pushes his dick deep a few times before pushing me off him. I feel his cum leaking out of me as I stand there with my legs shaking. He stands, and grabs my nipples again. Twisting, pinching, and pulling. I moan in pain, and he puts the gag back in my mouth.

"Kneel bitch."

I do as he says, and kneel on the floor of the boat. My tears begin to dry, and my sight returns. I finally see that we have drifted far away from the island, and that there are a lot more boats on the water now. I wonder haw many have seen what just happened? We motor back to the island where I am told to get out. I step off the boat, and find a shrub since I have to pee. I squat down letting it out when I hear the motor rev up. My pee stops, and I look to see him slowly motoring away leaving me on the island. I watch as he goes to the to the four teenagers in the boat. He says something that I can't hear, and points toward me as he holds up my swimming suit. Then he motors away as the teens rev up their boat, and slowly motor around the island.

I hear them talking saying that the guy is full of it, and that there's no way there's a naked chick on the island. Than another says that he told them that the big girl they just saw him fucking was naked,handcuffed, and gagged on the island. He said that they didn't see me in his boat so I must be somewhere. They are soon stepping onto the island, and I squat down behind my shrub trying to hide. Here I am naked with my hands behind my back so I can't cover myself, and gagged so I can't tell them to go away. They are quickly canvassing the island, and my hiding spot turns out to be a good one. I can only imagine what teens no older than my son would do if they found me. I watch as they prepare to leave.

Then I hear behind me, "Here she is"

I feel someone grab my arm, and pull me to my feet. I am tossed toward the others, and am quickly being groped all over.

"I guess he wasn't full of it." One says.

I am pulled down to the ground onto my back, and feel hands grabbing my ankles pulling my legs wide apart. I watch as one of the boys stands between my legs pulling his pants down revealing a long skinny cock that is rock hard. He jumps onto me, and I feel him slide right into my vagina. He fucks me hard, and his dick hit just the right spot inside of me making me moan in enjoyment. The gag is then removed from my mouth, but before I can say anything a dick is shoved in. I find myself sucking him as the dick inside of me hits my g spot over and over. I feel an uncontrollable orgasm quickly over taking me. It feels like water pushing against a dam deep inside of me. My moans are loud and nonstop. The guy in my mouth soon pulls out, and I watch as he strokes out his cum all over my chest covering my breasts. The feeling of hot cum coating me makes me crazy with lust. I realize that I am fucking the dick form underneath wanting my orgasm more than anything. It is so close that it is more of a need than a want.

Just as I feel the dam beginning to break he pulls out, and I feel his hot cum spurt out covering me from my stomach to my pubic hair. He then gets off me, and I am pulled sideways straddling another guy. I'm thankful for another hard dick to return me to the nirvana where I was.

I quickly slide him into me, and ride him up and down feel my orgasm again returning. I find myself fucking like I'm in heat, but at this point I don't care. I just need to finish. Slowly my orgasm returns, and it is eventually almost ready to burst when I feel a dick cram into my ass.

My orgasm quickly fades as the pain sets in. I moan in agony feeling my butt hole stretch wider than it has ever stretched. I feel my insides being moved around as his dick pushes past my sphincter forcefully. He is soon all the way inside of me, and he holds it there as my hole tightens around his dick. The pain slowly fades letting me feel both dicks inside of me. Then the guy in my ass begins to fuck me hard. My bottom half goes numb as he plunges my insides. It hurts a lot, but he doesn't relent. I hear his hips slapping against my ass cheeks, and feel my body shaking from his thrusts.

It seems like forever before my asshole finally gives up it's fight, and I feel it relax letting him hammer away at me. Then the numbness fades, and I feel all of his dick pummeling me along with the dick in my vagina slapping time with the other one. I feel so full. I feel the guy under me tense up, and push his dick deep into me. Then I feel his cum filling my vagina heating up my insides as it spurts out. A few seconds later the other guy pushes down onto me with all of his weight, and groans out loud as he tries to get deeper. It feels like he's trying to lift me up with his dick stretching my asshole as the hot cum fills my anus. When he finishes he pulls out I feel the cool lake air against my sore asshole for a second before I am pushed up off the guy going limp in my pussy.

"Well Are we going to give her a ride back like he asked?" One asks.

"Not until she gets into the lake, and cleans the blood off her ass since Tommy here had to take her ass cherry."

"The bitch can kneel the whole way."

"There you go. Then she can go back with our cum dried to her, and leaking out."

"Which landing was he at anyway?

"We just drive around until we find it. Bitch. Up front, and don't let you ass get any blood on my boat carpet."

I do as he says wanting to get back, but not wanting to get back like this. I kneel at the front of the boat with my hands still cuffed behind me. I am so embarrassed every time we pass a boat, and I feel the eyes drilling right through me. We go past about six landings before we get to the right one, and of course, it has to be busy. There are at least ten guys waiting to launch their boats, and here I am naked at the front giving them all an eye full as we pull up to the dock.

"Get out. He said to wait for him in the playground."

I look around to see the play area is way on the other side of the landing area. I am thankful that there is nobody there. I make my way through the guys to the park. I am groped and felt up the entire way. I even hear the clicks of cameras as I walk. I find a secluded spot, and sit to wait for my husband's boss to return for me. During my wait there is a couple of guys that approach me snapping pictures, and taking video. One even goes so far as to push and pull on me trying to get me to pose for him. I eventually just open my legs just to get him to go away. He takes a bunch of pictures, and video before he finally leaves. A short while later I am finally picked up. He removes the cuffs before tossing me my suit which I quickly put on, and then tells me to get into the bed of his truck.

"That's where filthy bitch's ride." He says.

He drops me off at the shower leaving my jogging pants and sweatshirt with me. I return to my site after showering to find him and my husband having a conversation. I cringe seeing him, and wonder what he has told my hubby.

"Sit." The boss says slapping the seat next to him opposite my husband.

I slowly sit feeling the ache from my butt.

"Your husband here was telling me how you were having problems at work."

"No. Not really." I reply.

"I told him everything you told me. From your boss playing favorites to the coworkers who wander off leaving you to pick up their slack to the work that is screwed up and blamed on you." My hubby says.

"We've come to an agreement that you deserve a lot better than that. So I told him about my secretary leaving soon, and he told me that you have some administrative background."

"Not much."

"We can work with whatever knowledge you have." The boss says with a devilish grin.

"He said that he can pay you more than what you're making." My hubby says.

"I would definitely make it worth you while, and I'd even compensate you for the road trips that are required."

"Do it honey. Take his offer. We could really use the extra cash."

"I don't know."

"I'll take that as a yes, and expect you in at six on Monday morning." The boss say confidently.

"But, I don't have any office clothes to wear." I say trying to get out of this.

"Just wear something nice. Something that you think I may like, and then you can shop at a later time."

My husband sits back sipping a beer as his boss talks to me. I see a smile on both their faces, but I know that it's for different reasons. His boss gets up to leave telling my husband bye, and then he tells me. "Welcome aboard." as he hugs me. My skin crawls as I feel my life changing before me.

"Remember to wear something that I would like. Less is more bitch, or you'll both be looking for work." He whispers in my ear.

I watch as he walks away victorious. I sit back down silently mulling my future.

The end?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Boat Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds