• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Limited Dating Options Ch. 03

Limited Dating Options Ch. 03

123

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Home sweet home." Wynonna announced out loud, after swinging the door open to Shorty's.

"Wynonna." Waverly scolded with a soft hiss.

"Relax, I'm joking." Wynonna soothed, before admitting, "Sort of."

Waverly sighed, "Let's just get this over with."

"Awww, relax Waves." Wynonna said, putting her arm around her sister's shoulders and leaning in and what was probably mistaken as a friendly gesture, then whispered in her ear, "I'm just buyin' my girl a drink is all."

Desperately trying to hide her blush Waverly pointed out, "That's not why we're really here."

"It's part of it, I promise." Wynonna swore, kissing the side of Waverly's head before pulling away.

Wynonna then scanned the bar, unable to shake the feeling of paranoia that she was being watched. She was right, but predictably most people had gone back to their own business after giving her a dirty look the second she walked in, and the only people looking now were a few mostly drunk men who were leering at them and obviously hoping that they do get lucky with one of them tonight.

They wouldn't, something she made very clear with a stony glare that made them turn their attention back to their drinks or drinking buddies while Wynonna took hold of Waverly's hand and guided her through the bar, which was pretty packed given it was a small town and it was Friday night, which was the reason they had come out. It was less likely they would stand out.

Of course they had always been touchy-feely, so no one even gave a second look even though they spent the next few hours sitting very close or holding hands.

Then as the night wore on they got closer and closer, until it was almost physically painful for Wynonna not to close the short distance between them and kissed those pretty lips of Waverly's.

Of course Wynonna had no idea how she'd been able to resist them for as long as she did. And God, that body, Wynonna unable to stop herself from biting her lip when Waverly briefly left her to go to the bathroom, giving the older sibling a perfect view of that perfect little ass of hers, which left her in a daze of lust until Waverly returned and did something which shocked her out of her thoughts, namely sitting on her lap.

"Waverly!" Wynonna exclaimed softly after blinking a few times, "What are you doin'?"

"Relax." Waverly replied, and then when Wynonna glared at her she sighed, "It isn't like this is the first time."

"Yeah... but it's the first time since, you know..." Wynonna blushed.

Waverly sighed, leaned in and whispered, "It's only weird if you make it weird."

Wynonna wasn't sure that was true, but looking around no one was paying any attention to them. Which possibly said a lot about the way they had acted before, but it felt good to be in this position in public and Wynonna certainly didn't regret it, because fuck, was it nice to have Waverly sitting on her lap.

It made Wynonna feel like a man with his woman. More accurately she was a butch with her bitch. And Wynonna knew it wasn't right to think of Waverly as her bitch, but she couldn't help it, Wynonna so lost in inappropriate thoughts again that the world around her cease to exist.

She even forgot about her latest bottle of beer, although she clutched it tightly in one hand while using the other to stroke up and down Waverly's back.

Then Wynonna was once again shocked out of her daze when someone cheerfully greeted her sister, "Hey Waverly."

"Oh, hey Officer Haught." Waverly greeted cheerily.

"Waverly please, I told you, it's Nicole." Nicole insisted.

"Sorry, it's just you're always in that uniform, which looks really, really good on you by the way, and..." Waverly blushed, then realise she was rambling and quickly tried to calm herself down, "I mean, it won't happen again."

"It's fine." Nicole dismissed, and then after taking a calming breath added, "Actually, I was hoping to buy you a drink. And maybe talk a little. In private."

Wynonna really didn't like the way the redhead raised an eyebrow at her at that last part, but she could take a hint, "It's fine. I was just goin' ta the bar anyway. You two talk. I promise I'll bring ya back somethin'."

With that Wynonna quickly downed her drink, unceremoniously pushed Waverly off her lap and stumbled over to the bar. She then 'negotiated' herself a seat and despite her earlier promise stayed there for the next 10 minutes or so, mostly doing shots to make sure she was well and truly hammered.

Although that was in between looking behind her, Wynonna trying to limit the amount of times she did so but she was pretty sure she failed and just ended up staring angrily as her sister and the cop flirted with each other, Wynonna nearly breaking whatever was in her hand whenever Officer Haught made Waverly laugh or touched her knee. Fuck, in all her life she had never felt so jealous.

*

Waverly was very, very aware of Wynonna's eyes on her the entire time she was talking to Officer Haught. Nicole! She kept having to remind herself of that, especially because Officer Haught was so much more appropriate.

Because wow, was she hot, and Waverly had totally had a crush on her since they met, but that had only been since... wow, just a few weeks ago now. It felt like much longer, but still, a crush couldn't compare to years of pining for Wynonna.

Which she shouldn't need to tell Wynonna, but that didn't stop her big sister from staring at them the entire time 'they were alone together', with the only saving grace being of anyone noticed they probably assumed that Wynonna was just being overprotective of her sister. Or at worst jealous of her, and not Nicole.

"Waverly?"

Waking herself out of her thoughts to notice a now broken-hearted looking Nicole Waverly nervously asked, "What?"

"I... I was wondering if you'd like to get a drink on a less busy night." Nicole asked hesitantly.

"Oh, you mean like a date?" Waverly asked, and then when Nicole gave her an expectant look, "That's so sweet, but I... I..."

"No explanation needed." Nicole interrupted softly, "I know a brushoff when I get it."

"No, I'm not brushing you off." Waverly said quickly without thinking, and then realising what she was implying quickly added, "I'd like too, but it's just that I'm kind of seeing someone right now."

"Oh." Nicole said, overwhelmed with bitter disappointment, "It's not Chad is it? Because I'm sorry Waverly, but he just doesn't deserve you."

"No! God no, that's never happening again. Honestly I was only with him because of limited dating options." Waverly said quickly.

"Thank God." Nicole smiled softly, then against her better judgement asked, "So who's the lucky guy? Or girl?"

Waverly tried not to smile at the hopeful tone at the last part, and then she briefly glanced in her sister's direction again and exclaimed, "Wynonna!"

Nicole frowned, "Wynonna?"

"What?" Waverly frowned, looking back at the redhead, "I... I... I mean no, of course not. I... it's just... it was really nice to see you again Nicole. And I'm sorry. I really am. But I have to go."

No sooner had those words left her mouth than Wynonna threw a punch, knocking a guy twice her size unconscious, and then yelled, "Yeah, that's right! That's what you fuckin' get for talkin' about my sister."

"WYNONNA!" Waverly exclaimed, "What do you think you're doin'?"

"Putting this fuckin' ass hole in his place." Wynonna said unrepentantly, before announcing, "And I'll be happy to do it again for any one of you."

"Wynonna." Waverly scolded.

Ignoring her Wynonna continued, "You think I don't see the way you look at her? Don't hear you talk about her? Don't know what you're all thinking? Huh? Well don't bother. You what, you think you're good enough for her? Well you're not, and you're never gonna be. So fuckin' back off! Ya hear?"

"Alright everybody, let's just all calm down!" Nicole announced.

"You fuckin' calm down, Officer Hottie." Wynonna snapped.

"Wynonna, seriously, I think we should leave. You don't look so good." Waverly insisted.

"I'm fine." Wynonna grumbled, "I just need another drink."

The bartender then called, "No more for you tonight Wynonna. Go home."

"Make me!" Wynonna snapped.

"Wynonna, please." Waverly said softly.

After staring at her sibling for a few seconds Wynonna slumped, suddenly feeling very weak, "Fine. I've got perfectly good beer at home."

Wynonna then took a few steps, stumbling a little, which led to Waverly quickly slipping one of her big sister's arms around her, "Whoa there, let me help you."

"Me too." Nicole said, quickly copying Waverly's actions.

"I don't need anyone's help." Wynonna whined unconvincingly as she was helped out of the bar.

Then, because she was an unbelievable sweetheart, Nicole offered, "Let's take her to my car and I'll drive you home."

"No, we couldn't possibly make you go to all that trouble." Waverly said.

"Oh, it's no trouble at all." Nicole said quickly, "Sides, I'm the law and all, and you two have been drinking. It's my duty to get you home safe."

Waverly opened her mouth to protest, then smiled, "Alrighty Officer. I'll just have to think of a way to repay you."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll think of something." Nicole grinned.

*

The next few minutes were pretty much in total silence as Waverly and Nicole loaded Wynonna into the back of Nicole's police car and strapped her in before doing the same for themselves in the front of the vehicle.

Waverly kind of wanted to sit in the back to make sure Wynonna was all right, but as she couldn't trust Wynonna not to touch her inappropriately in this current state she was forced to sit up front with Nicole.

Also, if she was being honest with herself, despite her feelings for Wynonna, which regardless of what had just happened were as strong as ever, Waverly found herself wanting to be close to Nicole, who seemed only too happy to act as her knight in shining armour.

Which made Waverly wonder whether she had made the right choice. Which was saying a lot, because Waverly couldn't imagined she'd ever second-guess being with Wynonna.

For as long as she could remember it was all she ever wanted, but Wynonna was a broken human being who had spent most of her life trying to drink her problems away.

And even now she had mostly accepted their relationship there were moments Waverly caught her being guilty over the things they had done, which was unfathomable to the younger Earp sister.

Meanwhile Nicole didn't seem to have any Demons, figuratively or literally, and dating her wouldn't be quite so scandalous than if anyone ever found out the relationship between herself and Wynonna was anything other than sisterly.

"We're here." Nicole announced, once again awaking Waverly from her thoughts.

Turning to the redhead Waverly smiled softly, "Thanks Nicole... for everything."

Waverly then leaned in and pressed a kiss to the officer's cheek, only for Nicole to gently grab her and hold her in place. Nicole then slowly turned her head so she was looking directly at her and then the two women stared at each other for a long couple of seconds.

Then Nicole close the distance between them and gave Waverly the kind of kiss which took her breath away. She wanted to pull away, she needed to pull away, but she couldn't.

All she could do was pray that Wynonna remain just as passed out in the back seat as she had been the last time she had checked on her, which was about five seconds ago.

When she finally had the strength to pull away Waverly whimpered, "I'm sorry, I can't."

"I know." Nicole said softly, "But... if your bo doesn't treat you right, even for a second, come and find me, okay?"

"Okay." Waverly whispered.

"I mean for anything. I'm here for you Waverly. No matter what." Nicole said softly, unable to contain how she truly felt.

"Waverly, let's go!" Wynonna announced angrily from the back of the car before opening the door and practically falling on her face.

Waverly cringed, and called out, "Coming."

Getting out after the two sisters Nicole offered, "Here, let me help."

"You've done enough." Wynonna snapped, "You're just like all the rest, lusting after my baby sister."

There was a moment where the two supposed peacekeepers stared at each other, and then Waverly interrupted them, "It might be for the best. Wynonna tends to get handsy when she's drunk."

"Doesn't sound too bad to me." Nicole joked without thinking.

"Yeahhhhh, you'd like that wouldn't you." Wynonna said as Waverly slipped in around her, holding her steady.

"Well, yeah. A threesome with the Earp sisters? Sign me up." Nicole grinned, hoping she sounded playful and not serious as she didn't want to offend the two sisters, especially not Waverly.

"I'll remember you said that." Wynonna grumbled as she and Waverly slowly stumbled towards their home.

"Good night Officer Nicole Haught. Thanks for everything." Waverly called over her shoulder.

"You're welcome Waverly Earp." Nicole called back, watching as the two sisters stumbled into their house and then with only a brief hesitation drove away into the night.

*

Wynonna was angry. Also drunk, but after having a few minutes to sleep it off and awaking to find someone making the moves on her girl quickly sobered her up. Okay, she wasn't exactly 100% sober, but she was pretty sure she could have made it to the house without any help.

She had just wanted Waverly to help her is all, and for Officer Haught to fuck off. And really that was the ultimate sign she was feeling better, because as much as she wanted to yell at the pretty redhead, or even try and punch her lights out, that risk exposing the truth about her relationship with Waverly, and Wynonna would do anything to avoid that. No matter how angry she got.

It helped that as angry as she was with Officer Haught she was at least 10 times angrier at herself, and Wynonna knew she should be brainstorming how she could make it up to Waverly for her behaviour tonight, but all she could think about was Officer Haught flirting shamelessly with Waverly, and how close the redhead had been to her little sister when she woke from her little catnap.

Plus whenever Wynonna was angry at the world her first instinct was to lash out, and she could only hold back for so long, so once they were back in the privacy of their own home Wynonna snapped at the only person available, her dear sweet little sister.

"What the fuck was that Waverly?" Wynonna exclaimed, pushing Waverly off her none too gently, "You nearly let her kiss you!"

"I know, I'm sorry, I..." Waverly began, then cocked her head, "What?"

"You and Officer Hot-stuff. You were practically making out in the front seat when I woke up." Wynonna snapped, and then when Waverly opened her mouth snapped again, "Don't fuckin' deny it!"

"I'm not." Waverly gulped softly, briefly considering her options before reluctantly adding, "And I'm sorry, but..."

"But what?" Wynonna snapped, "Ya don't think I don't know you could do better? That I'm livin' on borrowed time? Huh? Well don't bother. If you want to be with her don't let me stand in your way."

"I-" Waverly began.

"Ya what, don't want her?" Wynonna laughed, "Go ahead. Say it! Tell me you don't want her?"

Waverly took a calming breath and then firmly said, "Wynonna, listen to me. NO! You keep that big mouth of yours shut and let me talk. Good, now look at me. Look at me Wynonna! I love you. I'm in love with you. I'm in love with my sister. I shouldn't be, but I am. I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember, and I can't imagine ever not being. No matter what happens. So there's absolutely nobody I want more than you. There couldn't be. Is Officer Haught... well, hot? Yeah, and if things were different, maybe I'd go for it, but they're not. I'm with you. I'm in love with you. I. Am. In. Love. With. You. Only you. And I ain't ever gonna leave you for Officer Haught, and certainly not for none of those drunk losers at Shorty's. Or anyone."

There was a long silence and then Wynonna mumbled, "Prove it."

With only a brief hesitation Waverly close the distance between them, flung her arms around Wynonna's neck and kissed her sister hard on the mouth.

Wynonna was quick to wrap her arms around Waverly's waist and kiss back, the two sisters becoming lost in each other's arms for a few long minutes. Then without another word Wynonna took Waverly by the hand and guided her upstairs and into her bedroom.

She then laid her on the bed, got on top of her and resumed the passionate kiss which almost returned the euphoria Wynonna had felt before she passed the drunk phase of the night.

Now if she could only avoid ruining the night further and not throw up. Given her years of dedication to alcoholism Wynonna was confident that she could achieve that goal, at least until the morning.

It helped whenever she had a warm body to distract her, and Waverly was so much more than just a warm body to her. She was everything to her. The only good thing in her life.

The only good thing she'd ever had in her life. So excuse her if she wanted to be selfish and keep this one truly good thing all to herself. Of course if she wanted to do that Wynonna needed to start treating Waverly better. And she would. Tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow she would apologise for her part in tonight, and try and make it up to Waverly. But tonight she needed to reaffirm her claim on her little sister, and Wynonna started by pushing a hand into Waverly's tightfitting jeans. Not counting the deep kissing, which she continued, of course.

Waverly gasped into Wynonna's mouth as she felt her big sister's hand slip into her jeans and started gently rubbing her pussy through her already ruined panties.

Wynonna really didn't have to do much to make Waverly wet, and their kiss would have easily been enough. However she was wet slightly as before that, which make Waverly feel guilty all over again for not just kissing someone else but lying to Wynonna about it.

Well, not immediately offering her that information, which was just as bad, and only got worse as time went by. But Waverly just couldn't tell her right now, so she allowed Wynonna to distract her in the best possible way.

Of course that way got even better when Wynonna pushed those panties aside and Waverly got to enjoy the wonderful sensation of skin on skin, quickly followed by the best sensation of all, that being having her sister inside her of course.

Because oh, absolutely nothing beat having Wynonna inside her in some way. Well, licking Wynonna's pussy came pretty close, especially when she got to tongue fuck her sister and therefore actually got to be inside Wynonna, but selfishly Waverly preferred to be the one being fucked.

Luckily for her Wynonna definitely preferred being the fucker, which was one of the reasons they worked so well together, Wynonna once again proving herself the top to Waverly's bottom as she pushed her finger as deep as it would go into the younger girl's welcoming cunt and then began to thrust it in and out.

As usual Wynonna started out slow but gradually worked her way up and then eventually added a second finger. Only this time instead of increasing the pace even more Wynonna added a third finger, and then a fourth, stretching Waverly wider than ever before.

On a few occasions Wynonna had managed to fit a third finger into her, normally as a way to push her over the edge of orgasm, but this was almost too much and Waverly actually broke the kiss, which she didn't really want to do, just so she could cry out in a mixture of surprise, pain and yet mostly pleasure. She then cried out again as Wynonna slipped her thumb in, prompting Waverly to give her sibling a worried look.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Limited Dating Options Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds