• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Karen Ch. 07: The Dress Code

Karen Ch. 07: The Dress Code

123

Thank you to my wife and Valphund for editing this story.

***

Jack Mansfield sat behind his desk. He was waiting for a pupil. He'd been told that Karen Davis often wore inappropriate clothes. They had a dress code at college. It wasn't so important, and normally no one took much care about it. In the case of Karen he was informed by other teachers that she had stretched the rules much too far. So he had to take action to solve the problem.

He had recognized and had seen Karen often around campus. A lot of girls wore clothes that accentuate some parts of their bodies, but mostly in a decent way. It was a difference between wearing only a short skirt and a normal T-shirt, or a short skirt with a short tank top, that exposed not only the legs, but belly, arms and shoulders too. Karen normally mixed up several violations of the dress code. He admitted that she normally looked marvelous in her clothing. Karen was a beauty: slender, curvy and sporty. And she knew how to move in her clothes, he thought. She appeared to be confident, sleek, elegant and sexy, all at the same time.

It wasn't an astonishment that this displeased the conservative teachers. He should have seen this coming and solved the problem before the other teachers had to complain. Now he looked a little bit like a fool. He had to abide sentences like "We can't accept a principal who doesn't take care of the school rules himself." and so on. He regretted that he often had watched her and enjoyed her appearance without thinking further. That was silly, he knew.

Jack Mansfield normally liked his job as school principal. But watching over the dress code thing wasn't his favorite part. The school had a long tradition of their rules. Even if he was the principal, he couldn't change the rules like he wanted. In his opinion everyone should wear what he or she preferred. He didn't feel like he had the right to control it. Unfortunately, it was his job, and he didn't find a reason to argue against it.

He had thought about ordering her class teacher to reprove her, but only for a moment. It was important to show his colleagues that he was the authority. Also, he hoped it would be more impressive when he did it as the principal. And he feared that her class teacher would overact in this case. Mr. Mansfield wasn't interested in imposing penalties.

***

"Come in!" he ordered, when he heard a knock at the door.

The principal looked up when Karen entered the room. She came to stand in front of Mr. Mansfield. He had a good view to see her whole appearance. This time she didn't break any rules of the dress code. Nevertheless she dressed classy and feminine. Her clothing wasn't much in a college style. She was dressed more like a business woman. That was uncommon, but not illicit. He took some seconds to watch her critically. Somehow it would have been easier if he found some actual verification that she didn't accept the rules.

He pressed one button on his telephone to talk to his secretary: "Gabriella, I don't know how long this will take. I don't want to be disturbed. I'll get back to you when I'm finished."

Then he looked sternly at Karen, "Hello, Miss Davis. I'm not pleased that I have to talk to you. Sit down." She walked upright through the room and placed herself on a chair. She wore a light gray pantsuit with a high collar white blouse under the opened jacket. Her feet were covered in classic black pumps. She crossed her legs and laid her arms loose on the leg above. She bent forward and looked intensely at his face while he examined her further. She didn't seem to be uncomfortable, but she had to be uncomfortable, Mr. Mansfield thought. She was ordered to visit the principal's office. He sighed inwardly.

"Do you know we have a dress code at this school? It seems that you don't care about it." It wasn't a pleasant conversation he had to go through, so he had decided to go straight to the reason of her meeting with him.

Karen didn't say a word. She looked shy but confident. Normally that didn't fit together.

Mr. Mansfield shook his head. "You know that we aren't very strict. We allow a lot and we're very lenient. But you often wear clothing far from appropriate. We can't ignore this. So I have to admonish you." Mr. Mansfield said. He paused to give her room to reply.

After a few moments she opened her mouth. "I'm sorry, Mr. Mansfield. I'm not aware that I've done anything wrong." She answered with a guilty expression. "I think it's my fault I really didn't adhere to the dress code. To be honest, I can't remember it well."

Even if she looked guilty, she didn't lose her self-confidence. Mr. Mansfield was astonished that Karen didn't try to defend herself and didn't seem to be angry about being disciplined.

"I can't believe that you don't know our rules. How can this happen?" He asked.

"It's because I thought that no one really cares about the dress code. I thought, today it's usual to not control clothing at college. I've read the dress code a long time ago, but I don't remember the details. But I see now I was wrong." She paused for a few seconds and sighed.

"What are the consequences of my misbehavior?" She looked serious but open minded.

Mr. Mansfield shook his head. "Consequences? Oh, Miss Davis. It's the first time that we've talked about this misbehavior, and this isn't the time for consequences. There aren't any consequences for you right now. I'm not interested in imposing penalties. But see it as a warning. There will be consequences if you continue violating the dress code. I'm interested that we all live together as good as possible in our school life. I hope you change your style of clothes and we can be friends."

"Friends? That sounds good to me. So you're not mad at me?" Her smile was disarming, and she nibbled her lower lips like she didn't dare to say anything.

"No, I only wanted to remind you of the rules." he replied. "It seems to me that you want to say something. What can I do for you?"

He wondered why he acted so amicably. He had intended to play the stern principal, but now he had left this script a bit.

Karen looked at him with a questioning look in her eyes: "I'm in fear that I'll break the rules again, when I don't get a better understanding of them. Can you please help me to work it out?"

"No problem, that's what I'm here for." Mr. Mansfield sounded generous and pleased.

It was okay to be friendly, he decided. She didn't seem to be unflinchingly. Perhaps a stern behavior would waken her spirit of contradiction. He wasn't interested in that.

***

"You are such a cool principal!" Karen blurted out.

No one has called Mr. Mansfield cool before, but he liked it. "Thank you, Miss Davis."

After a short pause, Karen continued: "Okay, cool is perhaps not the right word. What I want to say is that I think you're a really good principal. I mean, you don't abuse your authority as a school principal, and you try to find an understandable solution. I've heard that some classmates like your style, and now I can see the reasons why."

Mr. Mansfield felt pampered, and even a little bit proud of her compliment, and smiled invitingly. "I always try to be fair to my pupils."

A thankful smile appeared on Karen face: "Thank you so much for spending your time with little ole' me. Can we have a look at the rules together?"

She had lost all signs of shyness and guilt now, like she felt comfortable in the conversation. Mr. Mansfield felt the same. The conversation was much easier than he had feared. It was the right choice to be gentle, and he was interested in not spoiling this atmosphere.

"Of course." He had prepared himself before and had sheets with the rules on his desk.

He could hand them to her, but that appeared to be a little too distant to him. So he invited Karen to sit beside him. He wanted to reduce the natural distance between a college pupil and a principal. The desk between Karen and him bothered him.

"Let me see." Karen's eyes scanned the paper. "No advertising for drugs, alcohol and tobacco. That's clear, I think. It isn't appropriate to advertise for other things too, not for drugs, not for smart phones, not for ice cream. I haven't done something like this, have I?"

Mr. Mansfield shook his head.

"It's prohibited to wear skirts that do not extend beyond your fingertips when you stand upright. What?" Karen stood up.

With her arms extended she was probing the length. "Look. I have long arms. They don't look especially long, because I'm not a twiggy. I work out and I've been a cheerleader for years. This rule means that they have to reach mid-thigh. That means that I can forget a respectable part of my wardrobe. I like short dresses of nearly all kind. Short dresses, miniskirts, hot pants and similar clothes to accentuate my legs."

She put her hands on her hips, parted her legs, pushed her pelvis forward and stared provocatively at Mr. Mansfield. In his mind the silky fabric of her trousers dissolved and was replaced by a short skirt that ended just a little bit too high. He chased away this imagination. She sat down again.

"Okay, I can raise my skirt with my hands if I want to expose my thighs." She glided her hands over the glossy fabric of her trousers and smiled provocatively.

She laughed as she looked at the irritated face of Mr. Mansfield. "Just a joke... sorry. The rule makes it clear that women won't show their legs and won't display their thighs."

Mr. Mansfield's smile relaxed. "Ehm... you know that we aren't so strict. Sometimes you could wear those things, but not so often."

What the hell drove him to offer her this? Even if other girls wore those kinds of things, he had to make sure that Karen didn't wear such clothes in the near future.

He corrected himself. "But, for the time being, I don't recommend this. Don't think about it at all. You're under special observation at the moment. The slightest offense would cause penalties. We both don't want that."

"Okay, I understand. Let's see... Further, halter tops, tank tops, tube tops, strapless dresses... Really? No one wants to see shoulders and arms? I can't believe that! But those are the rules, I see." Karen turned to look in his eyes, raised her arms in the air and stretched her upper body for a moment.

That stretched the fabric of her blouse also. She pressed her breasts forward. Perhaps he could see her nipples now if she didn't wear a jacket, he thought. Mr. Mansfield gulped soundlessly. He began to regret that he offered her to sit beside him. Perhaps a little bit more distance hadn't been a bad idea. But he had invited her, so he couldn't change it now.

She tipped on the next paragraph. "That means I shouldn't wear tight-fitting pants. Somehow it sounds boring to me; it's always the same kind of stuff. No tight-fitting pants, even if the thighs are tight and fit. But let's go further."

Yes, he knew and remembered well that she had flawless lean long legs. For him, it wasn't OK that she mentioned something like this. He loosened his tie and shook his head.

"Leotards, I see. I'm glad, it's not my style. Even if I'm sure that a lot of men would appreciate it. But I like a lot of the stretching materials, like spandex, stretch jeans, lycra, lack, nylon and so on. Could you imagine me in a leotard?" Her hands slid over the jacket at the side of her torso.

Yes, he had no problem imagining that. Rather he had problems to dispel this picture in his mind.

"No, why should I? You have adequate clothing for education right know. That's what counts." He managed to say.

***

He felt a stirring in his crotch. 'No, that isn't the right time to get aroused.' he thought. But it doesn't really matter; he had to go through this conversation.

"Underwear worn as outer garments... Hmm... normally I wear panties or strings, but not as outer garments. I like it when sometimes my panties flash. I especially like when people blush when I catch someone peeping between my legs. Have you ever been caught while peeping at the panties of a woman?"

He decided not to answer: "That's an offensive question. Mind your manners, or we can just go on to the part with the penalties."

"Oh, sorry, Mr. Mansfield," Her guilty expression was back. "That's my kind of thinking. I'm used to thinking of myself as a sexual person. It's a big part of my personality, I guess. And I love it when others see me as a sexual being too."

He gulped, but didn't know how to answer.

She continued to interpret the rules: "To wear a bra over a T-shirt, or something like this, looks somehow ridiculous. It's a little bit slutty, and I don't want to be seen as a slut. I don't need bras at all. My breasts aren't so big, just a good handful, and they're perky and firm. They aren't influenced by gravity. This rule isn't a problem. I don't think about going to college only in panties and a bra. It might be sexy, but I think, it could be a bit cold too." Karen laughed, raised her arms and stretched her upper body again.

He was now very sure that he could see her nipples if she wouldn't wear that damn coat!

"A lot of these rules want us to hide our bodies. There must be a meaning behind these rules, but I can't see it now. Form fitting or revealing clothes are very sexy. I really don't see a reason to avoid that kind of clothing." Karen sighed.

"'Apparel that exposes the mid-section...' No, that can't be a rule, seriously. I like to close my eyes in the warm teasing wind of a summer day caressing my tummy. I like the imagination of being watched by men adoring my flat tight belly. That can't be a serious rule. That rule is..." She protested, while she caressed her belly with the soft touch of the fingertips of one hand.

His growing arousal was more and more a problem in this conversation.

He tried to get harsh: "First of all, young lady, we're not here to discuss the rules. It doesn't matter if you agree with them. These are the rules! Do you understand?"

She looked so innocent while she implanted such hot images in his mind.

"Yes, you're so right!" Karen continued, with a fake smile.

She placed one hand on his knee for a short Moment: "But it's easier to follow rules if one really has an understanding of the reasons."

Her hand was gone, but he felt it sliding up along his thigh for some moments. She tantalized him with sexy images. Unknowingly? He wasn't sure. But he was sure that she was a natural beauty, and a damn sexy woman!

"Another question: I'm a cheerleader, and I'm sure you know our uniforms. Red top and boots and blue skirts with golden stripes. The uniforms allow us to show our tummies, legs, and even our butts when we spread our legs, or something like this. I feel so sexy when I perform as a cheerleader. I like it when men get aroused during our performances. Uuuh! And I know, from some men, that they aren't interested in football, but interested in our performance. I often mentioned that men disappear for some time after our performance while the football game continues. They go to the kiosk, or the toilet to do whatever. We're one important reason they go to football matches. We almost have a sold out stadium. I'm pretty sure that this isn't only because of our football team. What do you think? I'm proud of it.

The point is that we didn't choose our clothing. We, the cheerleaders, can make proposals for the uniforms, but we don't decide. And, somehow, the decision is that we wear these sexy dresses while we dance, jump, building pyramids, wiggle our asses and hips. You know what I mean?

One time we kissed the members of the football team. It was a priceless gift to see the wide open eyes and the dropped down chins of so many men in the audience. I think you were in the audience too, you surely remember this.

But, what's the difference between dressing sexy as a cheerleader and sexy as a school girl? As a school girl, it isn't allowed. As a cheerleader, I'm ordered to wear sexy outfits."

Now he was sure. She definitely knew that she is sexy, and she loved to play with her sex appeal, even with her principal. But how could he address it? "Are you trying to seduce me?" -- "No, I don't." She would answer. 'No, that's not a way to handle it.' he discussed with himself.

Until he had a solution of this problem he wouldn't address it, he decided.

"It's sport, not education. That's the difference." Mr. Mansfield replied lamely.

Karen ignored the answer. "Cut-off shorts. That makes me sad. It's always the same strange stuff. But I'm sure you'll explain it to me."

He wished he was sure of that too.

Karen pouted and raised one foot in the air. "Slippers and bare feet at any time... There's nothing wrong with my feet. ...That doesn't include sandals. What do you think? I wear shoes now, but what about sandals? I like to show off my now glossy white painted toenails."

He imagined her flawless feet in sandals with black leather strings. "The meaning is that you don't wear clothes that are..."

Mr. Mansfield searched for appropriate words: "That are... that are... arousing for other pupils."

"That also includes high heals, leather boots, sandals, red shoes, even if they hide my feet? Why do you differentiate between pupils from other grownup people? I mean, a man is a man!" Karen grumbled.

She was so right.

***

"Miss Davis, I warn you again. Take care of your speech. Your attire isn't very co-operative." Mr. Mansfield tried to cut her off, while his now rock hard cock throbbed in his pants.

Fortunately he had managed to adjust his cock in an unobserved moment. And thankfully he wore tight underpants, so his cock pressed again his belly and not tented his pants. There wasn't a visible bulge in his pants, he hoped. But he didn't dare to prove it with his eyes. She could, perhaps, notice it, he feared.

"Sorry, I don't want to displease you." She laid her hand on his arm for some moments.

He breathed in audibly.

"I can't see a reason for the most of this stuff. And here's the last sentence: 'Any item that deranges the educational process.' Seriously? That could mean anything. How can I do it right?" Karen seemed to be frustrated.

"By the way... A big part of these rules seems to be written from horny men who fantasized about women in sexy clothing."

Karen deepened her voice to imitate an older man. "I think of a hot woman. Her soft skin had the color of olive. She wore a short skirt and tank top, exposing a flat flawless tummy. Her feet are covered in black high sandals. That makes her long legs look even longer. They're so shapely and soft. That makes me so horny. We must forbid this in the dress code-rules. It deranges the educational process."

Karen imitated another man: "Uh... that's such a hot image. What about hot pants and backless dresses? My mouth waters thinking about that."

Mr. Mansfield's mind followed her pictures. 'It isn't possible not to think of an elephant when you hear the word "elephant", he thought.

He remembered an old joke. A censor was asked how he indicated porn, and he replied: "Oh, I get a tingle in my belly and I feel my cock ..." The censor flushed red and continued angrily: "That doesn't concern you! Mind your own business!"

His cock was rock hard now.

Her voice went back to normal: "But, why? Is it a Christian thing? Are women bad because they believe Eve was guilty that Adam ate from the apple? Were these men, who wrote this down, afraid of women?"

Mr. Mansfield didn't find something appropriate to answer: "I don't think so. It's all about education." he stammered.

"The dress code-rules don't say that women have to wear full-body veils, but the intentions aren't far from the rules of some of the Islamic states. Don't you agree?" Karen asked him directly.

He said nothing. He couldn't confess that he agreed.

Fortunately Karen filled in the break: "There is no God. Women and Men are equal. It's wrong to make special rules for women. No man has the right to judge what women wear. When a man gets distracted by the appearance of a woman, it's his problem. He has to behave. Men have a free will, just like women. There aren't any differences. Do men really think it's the fault of women when they get raped because they wore revealing clothes? No! Men who rape women are violent. They're a risk to our society!" She said in a very angry tone.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Karen Ch. 07: The Dress Code

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds