• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Suzy's Treat

Suzy's Treat

Hi just a few things about us. Suzy is my wife of 24 yrs. she's 5' 5" tall, slim and has a terrific arse and nice round 36" tits. I'm Mel, 46 yrs old, 5' 8" tall and medium build and we live about 30 from a large city in England and have 2 grown up children (both recently married). I'm a self employed gas fitter/plumber and can now pick and choose when and where I work. Suzy works for the local government. She has made many friends at work and one woman in particular seemed to get on well with Suzy, her name was Linda and she's Suzys manager. I've met her once or twice at works outings and her and Suzy really have a good time together. She's very nice and I'd say about my height, slim build, lovely legs, shortish red hair and I reckon 34" tits. I'd have a roll in the sack with her if I wasn't happily married!

Anyway our lives are good and so is our sex life. We can now please ourselves about where we do it around the house. Suzy loves to shave her pussy completely and says when I lick her the feeling is much more intense without hair.

Our favourite thing is, when we go to bed early and have lots of foreplay. We lick and suck each other's bodies until we can't hold our orgasms for much longer and usually cum together, sometimes in the 69 position or sometimes she'll just suck me to completion while playing with my balls! I always spunk over her tits. She very seldom swallows but I'm ok with that. We'll finish with a long slow fuck and Suzy will talk dirty as I fuck her.

Now and then, after she's sucked me off and she's waiting for me to recharge my batteries, she will lie back with her toys and play with herself until she cums while I'm watching. I play with her tits and suck her nipples. She sometimes gives me a running commentary as she plays with herself pushing the dildo into her pussy. She'll moan and tell me she wants fucking or to feel a big cock in her cunt or mouth. This brings her quickly to orgasm.

It was obvious to me, right from the first time I fucked her, that she likes to talk dirty during sex and I think it gives her bigger and better orgasms. It turns me on too, although I have no thoughts of seeing her fuck another man. She sometimes mentions having 2 cocks at the same time, one in her pussy and the other in her mouth, and I have noticed she cums harder whilst talking about it. She likes it when I kneel over her with my cock in her mouth and she fucks herself with the dildo. Now and again she tells me she would like me to be dominant with her and I do it for her sake, I'm not to fussed about it. I do it because I can tell her what I want and it's at these times she will swallow my spunk because I've semi-forced her too!

Anyway, It was coming up to her 45th birthday and I wanted to take her out without her having to drive. You see we've always had the arrangement that we share the driving when we went out, I'd drive there and she would drive back. This always allowed me to have a drink and although this was perfect for me it wasn't so good for her but she knew me well and just went along with it anyway.

I told her, "We are going into town for a meal and I will be driving and you can have a drink for a change and you can get dressed up for me."

She knew what I meant by that as she always dressed sexily when we went anywhere special. I decided to buy her some nice underwear for her birthday. I trawled the internet and found the perfect set for what I had in mind, a nice half cup bra and a little pair of nylon see through panties. She would also wear hold up stockings as she prefers them to suspenders belts.

When the night came she showered and went to town on the make up front, 45 minutes to put some slap on! I had laid out what I wanted her to wear and when she came into the bedroom I noticed she had shaved her pussy clean.

She looked at the underwear and smiled saying, "What's this for? I thought we were going out?"

"Yes we are and I'd like you to wear these. I bought them for you. Try them on and see what they look like and how they feel. No one will see them, only you and I will know what's underneath your dress."

She tried the bra on and it fitted perfectly with her nipples just peaking over the top. The panties fitted snugly round her arse too. I think she loved them as she paraded around the bedroom tweaking her nipples until they became erect. I could have fucked her there and then but I had plans for her later. She got her stockings and dress on and we went to town. She looked a million dollars with dark ruby red lips and her make up so perfect and her cleavage just on show. She never goes over the top with her dresses, not much cleavage and just above the knee.

I had booked a meal at her favourite Chinese restaurant with champagne and we had a superb evening. It was still quite early and we decided to go into town and once I'd found a parking space we were off to the nearest bar. Suzy had a glass of wine and I had a coke, after which we decided to move on and went to another bar close by. It was full but we found a seat near the back and ordered drinks. Suzy was quite tipsy by this time and that makes her randy as hell so sitting next to her I placed my hand on her knee and started sliding it up her stockinged leg and up her thigh.

She pushed my hand away saying "Stop it, people will see!"

"No they won't, it's to full, and you like it anyway."

She knew I was right and when I tried again she parted her legs slightly so I could slide my fingers slowly onto her panties. She squirmed a little and pushing my hand away again said, "I need to go to the toilet."

"OK, but while you're there take your panties off and bring them to me."

She just went and was gone for about 10 minutes. I was beginning to wonder where she was when she came back with a big smile on her face and Linda on her arm. Wow! Was Linda dressed to kill, short leather skirt and low cut top flashing her tits off. I could have sworn she was braless. Suzy had explained why we were there and they had a good giggle and Linda said "Right I'm off to find Steve, my husband, see you later."

As Suzy sat down I held out my hand for the panties which she duly gave me! What a shock, I didn't believe she'd do it! I put my hand on her thigh again and leaned over to kiss her. She just sat there and moaned into the kiss while I ran my hand up her leg again. I pulled away and told her to open her legs a little so I could get to her naked pussy. She opened them enough for me to rub her clit and she shuddered through her wetness. Suzy began to breath rather heavily but was still trying to keep her composure.

It was then I saw Linda and Steve looking over at us. I'm sure they could see what I was doing so I quickly removed my hand and when I looked again they had either gone or moved. This spooked me a little and I told Suzy we were heading off home. She looked disappointed as she was hoping I'd continue but I said, "I've got other plans for you tonight my beautiful birthday girl!" We finished our drinks and headed off.

On the way back to the car, I stopped in the carpark away from any lights. No one was about so I began feeling her nipples through her dress and they became hard so I stopped her for a kiss and to give her tits some more attention. Suzy was almost fainting with pleasure!

"Mhmm, yes! That's it suck me there, I love it!" I moved my hand down to the hem of her dress and was just about to lift it up when a voice said,

"Hey, What are you two up to? I saw you playing in the bar and now you look as though you need some help!"

It was Linda and the shock stunned me so much I let Suzy go but as quick as a flash Linda took my place next to Suzy and began where I'd left off, kissing Suzy and playing with her nipples!

When I finally came to my senses I asked "What's going on?"

Linda replied sternly, " You can come with us or stay here it's up to you. I'm going to give her some woman on woman attention! If you want to watch then follow us!"

She guided Suzy into the corner of the car park where a Jaguar stood. Suzy just followed her to the back door, which Linda opened and almost pushed her in. I had no choice but to follow as I expected Suzy to stop this. Linda looked straight at me and told me, "Get in the passengers seat" and then disappeared into the back alongside Suzy. When I got my senses together, about 20 seconds, and opened the door Suzy was moaning loudly. I got in and Steve was sat in the drivers seat looking over at them.

When he saw me he said, "I love to watch my wife, don't you? By the way no wanking in here, it's new!" I adjusted my eyes to see Linda with her skirt up around her waist with a 7" strap-on rubber cock about to rub against Suzy's cunt! Her dress was down and Linda was playing with her tits again!

As she began to rub the cock against Suzy's outer pussy lips Linda commanded, "Come on Suzy tell me what you want me to do! You want this cock don't you! I've wanted to fuck you with this since I first met you and when I saw your naked cunt in the bar I knew tonight was the night!"

"Oh yes! Rub that cock on me, slip it in my cunt! I want fucking!" Suzy cried.

Linda began pushing the cock slowly into Suzy making her moan with pleasure. I just sat there, with Steve, watching my wife getting a rubber cock in her cunt!

"I'm going to fuck you until you cum for me then I'll lick your sweet juices!" Linda said as she pushed in to the hilt.

Suzy grabbed Linda round her arse and pulled her into her and began grinding her hips upwards to meet the thrusting of the cock.

"Yes fuck me! Make me cum!"

Linda began fucking Suzy and within 2/3 minutes they were both coming. Linda quickly moved off Suzy and went down on her making her gasp for more.

"Oh yes, suck me, I want to cum again! Bring me off again!" Linda did just that. I was in a daze with a giant hard on like never before. It was like I was in a dream. Everything went quickly after that and we left the Jag and they drove off and we went back to our car to recover.

On our way home Suzy couldn't believe what had happened and as I drove she reclined her seat so she was lying flat. I could tell that she was still horny as she pulled her skirt up and began to rub her cunt. She was by now almost without her dress as she'd pulled the top down and was slowly playing with her nipples and cunt at the same time. She just lay there in a fucked stupor and when we got home I guided her to bed and finally got to fuck her soaking pussy and we fucked on and off for all the next day.

We had an amazing weekend as I told her about what had happened, although she couldn't remember some of it. When she went back to work she had a sore cunt but said Linda asked if she'd like to go for lunch together.

She accepted and when they were sat opposite each other, in a quiet corner of the local pub, Linda asked "What did you think of the other night, did you enjoy it?"

Suzy blushed before whispering softly, "Oh yes, it was different."

"Would you like to do it again?"

"Maybe. We had an amazing weekend afterwards, so maybe."

"I'd like it too, I like you and I love the taste of your pussy!"

Suzy blushed a little more and Linda reached over and covered her hand with hers and leaned over to whisper in her ear, "Don't worry because next time I'd like it if you sucked me and fucked me hard with one of my strap ons! How does that make you feel, horny? Don't be embarrassed because I'm not and you know it's what both of us want. Steve loves to watch me with other women and Mel can come too, maybe you can talk to him about it and we can arrange something for another time? Maybe he'd like to join in too, I've no problem with that if you haven't. I'd like to feel his cock rub against my bottom as you fuck my cunt from below and maybe he can slip his cock into my arsehole! I love double penetration! Am I embarrassing you? Have you ever had anal sex, It's so amazing? I want to be the first to fuck your arse and make you cum while fingering your cunt!"

Suzy blushed again and stuttered, "No, I haven't tried it. Maybe I will and I'll have a chat with Mel but as he was so horny last time I can't see any reason why he won't want to be there."

"OK, so prove to me that you are serious and go to the ladies and remove your panties, just as you did in the bar, and bring them to me."

Suzy got up and did just as she was told and when she gave them to Linda she put them in her pocket and said, "You are wet, aren't you? I can feel it on your panties! I have to go now, busy afternoon, so I'll be in touch when I'm ready for you." She just got up and left leaving Suzy in a daze!

Suzy actually went back to work without her panties but she managed to suppress her feelings and use tissues to save her dignity! When she told me that evening In bed I felt her pussy and she was soaking. I mounted her and we both came within minutes!

Sorry to say within three weeks Suzy said Linda and Steve had left and gone to London to work in some embassy together. We thought that would be the last we'd see of them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Suzy's Treat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds