• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 02

The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 02

123

While neither of us slept great, we did manage to get a little bit of rest before we were suddenly woken up with Jen's phone blowing up. She checked her text messages to see that Brian had requested we meet in his office at noon today. He made it clear that unless there was an emergency or other, he would expect to see us both there. We were a bit surprised as today was Saturday and we could have more easily met at his house which was again, just a few blocks away. Brian knew through his communication with Jen last night, that we did not have the kids for the weekend so he clearly did not care about the plans we had made as a couple.

His next text was that we would inform him of our decision of moving forward as an owned couple or not and that we needed to be cohesive in both our decision and our response. He would have further instruction prior to the visit, but he wanted to make sure we were not ignoring his instruction from the previous night. His texts reiterated that we would both be owned by him, but that the current relationship of Miss Jenny's dominance over me would stay intact and even be further formalized...meaning I would be owned and controlled by Miss Jenny, but we would both be owned by him as our Master. Much of my training would include the input from Miss Jenny and him as my Master, but he had ultimate say if there was a disagreement. This was not really contemplated and made me nervous as I always thought that Miss Jenny would be able to act as a buffer for me as a submissive and/or slave. This was clearly not the case in this situation. Brian communicated that nothing that he sent was negotiable...it was a take it or leave it offer and we knew the intended consequences of the latter.

The next text came in and simply read that Jen's pussy would no longer be cleanly shaven after today as Master would require her to grow a small strip above her pussy. This would remind her of him and every time I was between her legs licking her delicious pussy, it would remind me that it was owned by our Master. Further, Master requested that I be responsible for maintaining that neat strip for him and Miss Jenny. For me, he requested that I shave all my nasty hair from my pubic region and ass. He knew that I frequently was required to wear panties, stockings, etc. and he would be pushing this aspect much further in the future. In the meantime, my instructions were to be completely shaven in that region for our meeting today.

Time continued to fly as it was 11:00 and we received what would be our last text from Brian before out meeting. Make sure you both dress to impress and make sure cucky is in feminine attire under his clothing...be prompt unless you wish to be punished. Jen and I looked at each other and nervously smiled. She said to me...are you sure you want to go through with this. I nodded...we don't really have a choice so let's make the best of the situation baby...I gave her a strong hug and an intimate kiss on her delicate lips. I could not stop thinking about where those lips would be in a short period.

Driving up to the office was such a normal activity for me, but this was substantially different...here we were, my wife and I, ready to submit and agree to ownership to my current boss. I was willingly giving up my wife, her amazing body, and the use of her holes to the man that controlled my career and our finances...knowing that in this process I would be subjected to extremely humiliating acts bordering on inhumane at times. Still we parked, looked at the time and hustled into the building. Jen looked stunning in a sexy short and tight fitting summer dress...white with flowers decorating it. I looked like I was going out on the town in designer jeans and a button down, but with matching (to Jen's) pink lacy panties and thigh high fishnet stockings underneath. As usual there were several people working on the weekend which I had hoped would not be the case, but we made our way past a few to Brian's office. Strangely, his secretary Tiffany, was at her desk outside his office. She smirked as we walked up and said that Brian was waiting for us and we could head into his office. This clearly made me nervous as I had assumed Brian would be alone on a Saturday.

Brian was very casual in jeans and a t-shirt that hugged his fit upper body. I went to shut the door and Brian said no sternly...leave it open. Strip, he ordered...down to your under garments. This was moving more quickly than I expected and I glanced at the open door to his office knowing that Tiffany could clearly here Brian's commands. I will not repeat myself he said and knowing we had no choice, we unclothed down to panties and stockings for me and just heels, and a pair of matching panties for Jen. He motioned for us both to sit on his adjacent couch and we did. Brian said...cucky, you on the floor next to your wife's legs and immediately I complied. Not surprisingly, my little cock was becoming hard and I shifted to try and cover it up with my legs crossed.

Brian ordered me to kneel with my legs spread, hands behind my back and ordered Miss Jenny to sit tall, up on the edge of the couch with her legs widely spread. Brian then loudly said...Tiffany dear, can you print and bring me the contracts? While we wait, I want to ask a few questions. Brian came over, sat next to Miss Jenny, slightly pushed me to the side and looked into her eyes. He then looked down at me and asked...are we willing to move forward my pets? Without hesitation, we both nodded in agreement. Brian asked for a sound affirmative yes, and we both, in concert, said Yes Master. He then asked the question more directly...are you both willing to be owned by me as your Master. Knowing that a nod would not suffice, we both again in unison, said Yes Master.

At that very moment, Tiffany came into the room with stapled contracts...she was smiling and clearly overheard the conversation and the confirmations. Brian chuckled as I tried to cover myself...I did not want to be seen kneeling there in panties and stockings having just committed to my boss taking ownership over me and my wife. Brian ordered me to put my hands back behind my body...Tiffany knows about the situation and she will keep it to herself...see Tiffany is also one of my lover's, but her husband does not know and will not find out. Tiffany blushed but I was unsure if it was because he revealed the relationship or because of me and my wife's current predicament. Stay for the show Brian said to Tiffany and with that, he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his incredibly large, but still soft cock. He ordered Jen to take hold of it and guide it into my mouth. I was taken back, but realized I had little to no choice and reluctantly opened my mouth for his superior cock.

Miss Jenny eagerly took hold of his wonderful cock and stared at it for what seemed like minutes. She appeared mesmerized and then finally Miss Jenny, without Master's authority, intentionally pushed Master's cock near my mouth and then pulled it away as I lunged and smacked me on the cheek with it...this resulted in laughing from her, Tiffany and Brian. She then roughly shoved the monster past my lips and into my waiting mouth. It was massive and was immediately growing inside my mouth...it was instantly pushing and stretching my lips and cheeks as it grew. Brian simply said suck as he began to speak to Miss Jenny and I did my best to slurp and suck at his thick long meat stick.

Slut jenny...do you agree to move forward as an owned couple, you as an owned slut, to comply with any and all requests that do not put your vanilla life in a detrimental position...do you agree that while your heart will remain with your sissy husband here, your body will belong to me and those I deem worthy of using it...do you agree to dominate your husband, but give up full authority to me where there is a disagreement...do you agree to transform your husband further into a state of submission where the only real pleasure he seeks within this lifestyle is pleasing both of us and debasing and humiliating himself to do so...do you agree to worship me as I deem you worthy and succumb to tremendous torment, punishment and abuse, but also immense pleasure when the situation calls for such...do you agree to hold me in the highest regard, respect me not only as your Master, but also as your lover, your teacher, your sexual deity...do you relinquish all control over your body, your holes, and often your mind to me knowing that while I will push all your limits.

Brian paused and Miss Jenny answered eagerly and quickly...Yes Master Brian. I felt his mammoth cock further harden in my mouth and at this stage, I could only contain the head of his gigantic cock inside my mouth. He lunged into my throat and I gagged resulting again in Miss Jenny, Tiffany and him all laughing. My mind raced and I wondered if this is what I was really signing up for and knew without question, it in fact was. Brian pleasantly removed his now hard cock from my mouth and both my wife and Tiffany gasped at the size. Clearly Tiffany had enjoyed it frequently, but it was still a site to behold. It must have been 9 inches in length and nearing the thickness of a coke can. My wife could not take her eyes off his magnificent cock and Brian joked...about the same size as your sissy husband's cock right Jen? Miss Jenny's response was almost incoherent...oh my God NO, was all that she could muster which amused Master Brian.

Brian told Tiffany that I was missing something and asked for her lipstick...and then motioned for Tiffany to do the honors. Tiffany took the lipstick and coated my lips heavily with the bright red color...it goes nice with his cute panties she teased. Thank Miss Tiffany cucky...Master said. I shyly did so as Brian spoke about my new position in his world...cucky, you are at the bottom of the hierarchy...each woman that serves me is superior to you and all the men I bring into your world will also be superior to you...you are my slave and will obey anything I ask of you...your real position will be to adhere to extreme humiliation, degradation and debasement for my pleasure, for Miss Jenny's pleasure and for the pleasure of others I subject you to...is that understood. I hesitated, but knew better and answered...Yes Master, you and Miss Jenny are my owners and I am eager to please and obey you both in whatever fashion you deem me worthy. Good cucky, he said as he shoved his huge prick past my lips and continued his assault on my mouth and throat.

He then began speaking to Miss Jenny...I want you to speak freely and tell me why you wanted a Bull in your life and in your bedroom. Surprisingly and without much delay, Miss Jenny molded into her role and was sexually eloquent in her response...while my husband initially suggested this, it was always very enticing to me. I have always been sexual and sexually exploratory and believed I had found a unique man in my husband being open to other encounters and eventually encounters of this nature. Also, like you Master (and this surprised me), I had known about my husband's cuckold tendencies before we had discussed them. He often would comment about other cocks when we would watch porn...specifically about large cocks and seemed to have admiration for them like me and Miss Tiffany...it was subtle, but I knew he could be transformed and I know that we are just on the brink of the submissive and cuckold I believe he can be.

It brings me great pleasure to see him humiliated and emasculated and I believe this is the perfect lifestyle decision for us both Master. She continued, little did I know however that it would be my husband pushing the actual idea of cuckold play. Master seemed pleased but clearly wanted Jen to continue...what do you need slut? Miss Jenny responded...I need a strong superior male to dominate me, to take control of my mind and my body and allow my submissive side to open up and truly explore that aspect of my sexuality. I need an Alpha Male to enter our bedroom and please me in ways that my husband could only dream about doing. I need a man with a real cock, a man's cock, to fuck my cunt over and over and over leaving me sore but aching for more in its absence. I need a man that can not only help teach and transform my sissy husband into the deep submissive slut that he is, but also, push him to new limits of degradation and humiliation...teach him that obedience and servitude are all the joys he needs to be fulfilled sexually.

I beg for you to use both of us and find new ways to push our limits, to test the furthest levels of humiliation for my husband and find new and incredible ways to make me scream in sexual bliss Master, what I ultimately want, need and am begging for is for you to take ownership of both me and my sissy husband Master Brian. Master seemed pleased and pushed me off his cock commenting...what a dirty eager little cock sucker I was and especially so given this was just the first meeting. He smeared my lipstick with his cock and ordered that I keep in that way for the remainder of the day. He ordered Miss Jenny to stand where he asked then questioned whether she wanted his cock inside her. She literally fluttered and I saw the weakness in her knees as she rose to the spot he wanted her...she answered quickly...yes Master Brian, I want your magnificent cock buried inside me, I want to feel your superior cock stretch my tight little cunt...I beg you to spread me open and pound my eager and dripping pussy and bring me to an incredible orgasm.

Both he and Miss Tiffany were pleased and amused and he pushed Jen's visibly wet panties to the side commenting about what an eager whore she was and how she had already soaked through her sexy panties...he then thrust his fingers deep inside of her and began assaulting her dripping cunt with his fingers. She moaned as the sounds of her wet pussy echoed in the room and I glanced noticing that the door remained open. He smirked at me and seemed proud that others, his employees may hear him pleasing my wife in his office on a Saturday.

This seemed to provide him more energy and with vigor, he pounded his fingers in and out of her pussy until I saw her body shiver and she came all over his thick, strong, aggressive and massive fingers. She nearly fell as he lowered her back to the couch. In due time my slut...you will get this prick buried inside you when you have truly signed your ownership over to me and I can promise you that the orgasm you just had will be a fraction of what you will feel when I am inside you. I was paralyzed as I watched...I could tell that Miss Jenny's orgasm was very powerful by the nature of her moans and her body shaking.

Our eyes finally met and I could see a look of guilty pleasure...I tried to give her a reassuring look and one of comfort. She glanced down to see a wet spot had formed on my panties and that was more than enough to give her comfort. Master gave me a look of disgust and then commented...what kind of man leaks his little boy clit at the site of another man, a stronger, superior man, pleasing his wife. He took Tiffany's arm and started to leave. He ordered us to review and sign the contracts...we could get clothed after signing them and leave his office. He was leaving for lunch with Tiffany but would expect them to be signed and on her desk when they returned. Master then commented...also, should you both agree to execute the contracts, I will expect to see you at my place at 6 sharp this evening as we need to start your respective training immediately. With that, Brian and Tiffany were gone and what set on the ground before us were the following contracts.

Slave Contract for Husband

Nothing in this contract will override the important vanilla aspects of slave's life with his kids, family, etc. in which discretion will be ensured and that aspect will always take priority. In the rare circumstance where disagreement between Master and Mistress occurs, ultimate authority for slave will reside with Master.

This contract is provided as a secure and binding agreement that defines in specific terms the relationship and interaction between three individuals, hereafter termed the slave, Mistress and Master. This agreement is binding only between the three people listed below and in no way represents a legally binding agreement. This agreement must be entered voluntarily with both parties agreeing to the conditions.

Section One: The Master and Mistress Role

The Master and Mistress accept the responsibility of the slave's body, to do with as they see fit, under the provisions determined in this contract. They agree to care for the slave and to arrange for the safety and wellbeing of the slave as long as they own the slave. They also accept the commitment to treat the slave properly, to train the slave, punish the slave, loan out the slave to trusted individuals and or groups, push, test and stretch the slave's limits, and use the slave as they see fit.

Section Two: The Slave's Role

The slave agrees to submit completely to Master and Mistress in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the slave may willfully refuse to obey the directive of Master or Mistress without risking punishment, except in the use of a safe-word to be agreed upon and covered in this contract under the rules section. The use of a safe-word will be established for a period of two months after execution of this contract, whereby any period thereafter, slave will not have the option of using such mechanism. The slave also agrees that, once entered into the Slavery Contract, his body belongs to Master and Mistress, to be used as they see fit, within the guidelines defined herein. The slave agrees to please Master and Mistress to the best of his ability, in that he now exists solely for the pleasure of said Master and Mistress. The slave belongs to the Master and Mistress and will be required as follows:

a. slave desires to be trained to be as his Master and Master desire him to be. Therefore, slave knowingly, willingly, and willfully abdicates his freedoms to Master and Mistress, to be returned only when, where, and how Master and Mistress see fit, for as long as Master and Mistress see fit.

b. slave shall accept all decisions made for him by his Master and Mistress. They shall be served by slave to the best of his ability, with dispatch and without reservation.

c. slave shall bear all marks and clothing as Master and Mistress direct and gifts to him with pride and honor, and shall do so for any reason desired by Master and Mistress.

d. slave shall not limit his actions or interactions with others in their presence, nor shall slave conceal anything from them -- from body to thoughts and feelings.

e. slave shall always answer any question they ask truthfully. slave shall also bring things to their attention that, in slave's best judgment, are important for Master and Mistress to know.

f. slave shall accept any dietary changes or restrictions that Master and Mistress see fit.

g. slave's personal habits shall be remade at any

time, in any manner Master and Mistress desire, for any reason that they desire.

h. slave shall accept all training measures and techniques that Master and Mistress choose to use, without question or reservation.

i. slave shall address Master and Mistress as 'Master' or 'Sir' and "Mistress", "Miss Jenny", unless specifically directed otherwise. Slave may, in a situation where others are around that is perceived as posing a threat of real danger address Master as 'Brian' and Mistress as 'Jen'. If, after that, either refers to slave as 'slave', 'slut', 'toy', 'fag', 'sissy', 'cucky' or any other derogatory term, slave shall revert to the most appropriate form of address that they have explicitly granted slave the right to use at that time.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds