• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Son Ch. 01

Kate and Son Ch. 01

12

This is a story of a mom wanting to teach her son about sex. It is told through the mom's point of view.

The story, Earl and Mom is the same story told though the son's perspective.

All characters are fictional.

*****

There my 18-year-old son was, surrounded by his friends singing him a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday Earl!" I tell my son.

I think back to the 20-year-old version of me giving birth to my son. Now 18 years later, here he is standing 6 foot tall, lean and strong. The only thing he lacks is confidence. If he just had that, it would have it all.

Today I'm 38, stand about 5 foot 8 or so and have dark brown hair a hanging a bit past my shoulders. I've kept in shape by eating well and working out. My husband has not been around for eyes and it's been me and Early ever since. My job is demanding, and the only time I have left, I give to my son with an occasional workout here and there. My sex life is non-existent in reality, but a raging sex orgy in my mind. I'm really a happy person but fear this body of mine is going to waste away. Finding a man would be zero effort. Finding a good man, I've written off as impossible. And since impossible tasks are pretty much a waste of time, I gave up. I just hope my son can grow into a healthy sex life. I know he likes girls. I've heard him talk about girls with his friends. Plus he spends an interesting amount of time in the bathroom right after "Internet time". I'm guessing this must be the time that he takes his cock out and relieves the pressure that is filling up his balls. That's normally the time I take to take care of myself in my bedroom thinking of him in the bathroom. Something about me is sick, I know. I try to keep it buried deep down. But when I find myself alone in my bedroom with my son taking care of himself across the hall, it's the one fantasy I enjoy that gives me the most intense pleasure.

Around my son, he was surrounded by 5 of his friends. With me being the only woman in the room, I could feel their eyes on me. My boobs and ass are being watched constantly out of the corner of several eyes at any given moment. A part of me thinks. What if I stand naked between Jimmy and Dennis. Jimmy with his cock in my ass and Dennis with his cock in my pussy, which would cum first? And then, would Ben, Scott or John be willing to be the next man up? What if my son watched them do that to me. Would be horrified or turned on? Would he take out his cock and stroke it watching me get fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time? Damn, what the hell am I thinking? Normally I can keep these thoughts out of my head until I'm alone in my bedroom. I really am a sick, sick person.

As everyone said their goodbyes, my son went to his room and I cleaned up the kitchen. That was fun I thought. I wonder if Earl liked it? Now that he's 18, I wonder how many more (if any) of these parties I would be having for him. I wonder if he is a virgin, as I open the 2nd bottle of wine. Wonder if I should have just bought him a high-class escort for tonight like I had actually been pondering. How would that have gone down? Hi son, here is your present. Go ahead and unwrap her here in front of me so I can watch. Would he object if I tell him I need to be there for his own safety? Would he eat her pussy like I hope a son of mine would know how to? Would he pound her hard in every way a man and pound a woman or would he be too scared and not be able to get it up?

Loading the dishwasher and bending over to add the plates to the button reminds me I have a pussy and that pussy is now warm and wet having been thinking of sex with 18-year-olds for the last hour. My thong is likely soaked now. Oh well, as soon as I get in my room I'll step out of that wet thing and get inside my wet thing.

If I would have got Earl that escort, she would be over here now with him. I think I would have invited them to use my bed because it's bigger and more comfortable. Earl might be asking to look at her pussy. To taste her pussy. To feel her pussy. And I could be watching all of this to help keep him safe. As I stand in the kitchen and think of this, knowing Earl is in his room, I reach down under my skirt and move my hand under my thong. Oh my, I was wet, like usually. And not just wet, but creamy wet having been wet all day. Oh my it feels good touching my pussy as my hand slid around in my juice. I could cum right now if I wanted, but not yet. Later I tell myself. I take my hand away bring it up to my nose. My own aroma is strong having been cooking down there all day without any bathing. Earl could be smelling a scent like mine now from the Escort of I just would have called her. I take my pussy scented fingers and place them in my mouth. After a few moment, my fingers are returned smelling like nothing happened. My mouth is left with a nice pussy after taste. If I go talk to Earl would he notice my vagina scented breath I wonder? Having likely never been with a woman before, I wonder if he even knows what it smells like. Does he wonder? Does he want to know? What if he wanted to know, but was too shy to ask? The poor kid could go a few more years without knowing what pussy smells like. Or worse, his first hook up might be with a woman who smells really bad, that might lead him to think all woman smell like that and be turned off about pussy his whole life. Why does he just not ask me? Hell, if he came right out and asked me what pussy smelled like, I would probably pull his head down and say, see for yourself! Ha, who am I kidding. If I did that I would probably cum on the spot and drown the poor kid in my pussy juice. And if that happened, I would have to give him mouth to pussy coated mouth resuscitation. Damn! Stop it Kate. What is wrong with me I wonder as I pour another glass of wine. I've had more than enough wine tonight, but this will help cover my pussy flavored breath. As I watch myself pour my glass, I see the liquid fill the glass and feel the feeling of wanting to be filled also. I quickly reach down and fill myself with my fingers for a second time, and a third and a fourth until I cum right there next to the Kitchen island. As I catch my breath I remove my very pussy scented and flavored fingers and start to lick them clean.

That felt so good. Damn, I'm the hornyest mom that never has sex ever. Tasting my pussy on my hand and fingers gets me hot and bothered all over again. And now the pussy taste in my mouth is strong. I go to take a drink of wine, but stop myself as I want to enjoy the utterly naughty sensation of having such a strong pussy taste in my mouth. Am I a lesbian? At this point, I could really be talked into some 69 action with any woman if she could convince me she is STD free. Oh Kate, you are a nympho. Wonder what Early would do if I started eating out the escort I was thinking about getting him. Would it be a conversation like, here, she tastes delicious Earl, please try her with me as we both go down on her side by side.

As I walk to my room thinking of how I was going to get my real kink on, I noticed Earl's door ajar. I stop and peek in. What is he doing? It looks like he is buying something. Hmm, I'll say goodnight to him.

"What are you buying hon?" I ask him and OMG! I must've startled him as he jumped and quickly closed a screen. That was likely a mistake because there on the screen that was left open was spread eagle naked woman. Sensing this is an opportunity to open the sex dialog with him, I yell, "Honey, stop!"

Oh shoot, I think I scared him. He probably thinks he did something very wrong now. Oh great, I'm blowing this by jumping in too quickly. I just want to let him know that all of this is ok and I want him to use me to answer questions he has about sex and to let him know sex is okay. Okay, slow down and talk with a calm voice.

"It's okay honey," I say. "I know you like girls and there is nothing wrong with wanting to learn more about them like this," I tell him. I guess if I try to keep this clinical, he might not get freaked and pull away from me.

"I ah, I'm sorry mom," he said. "I was just wanted to see what women look like naked," he added.

Okay, we can work like that I think. If my son wants to see what women look like naked, then, by all means, go for it! Maybe this is the next best thing to the escort I was going to call buy chickened out. So instead of sitting next to my son as he explored a real woman's body, I can sit next to him as we look at the woman on the screen. Oh my, I think he might have a hard on as I sneak a quick peek at his lap. Surprised he has not lost if yet after I scared him.

"Honey, don't be embarrassed," I say as I look at his computer screen that is showing a close up of a spread eagle girl. "The human body is beautiful. There is nothing taboo or dirty about it." I tell him. Looking at this girl, I'm thinking she is cute, but I would have thought that porn stars would be a bit younger. I mean, this woman looks closer to my age. Oh well, here goes my pitch to him. I will be totally crushed if he blows me off. I've been wanting to tell him this forever.

"I can help you learn of you would like?" I tell him. Oh shit! My breath. My breath smells like pussy still. What kind of mom am I offering my son to teach him about sex with my own pussy on my breath? I quickly take a drink of wine to help cover it up.

Oh no, he is just looking at me. Here comes the rejection I think. Maybe if I clarify. Perhaps he is just scared.

"I just mean if you have any questions, you can ask me," I tell him.

"I think I would like that," he says! He said yes! I was almost giddy. Okay, let's get started now. I spy his extra desk chair and pull it over beside him. I can feel the wine buzz setting in. I wonder if the wine I just took a drink of covered up my pussy breath. I wonder if I licked my hand clean enough. I wonder if my now soaked pussy is going to leak through my thong, my skirt and make a pool of juice on the extra chair where I sit? Oh my, can he smell my very wet pussy now if I sit next to him? I remember my scent was strong. Would he like the way I smelled? Would it make him hard? Oh geez, stop it, Kate! I am so so sick.

Ok, now what. Here I am sitting next to my son with a woman showing her very well waxed pussy to us thanks to the Internet. Guess I can see if he knows his pussy anatomy.

"Let's see if you know what all the parts are called?" I ask him trying to read his expression. Was he liking this? How can I make this fun and less birds and the bees like? What would a cool mom do now?

"I ah," he says. Oh my, he is not having fun with this. I'll just point and ask.

"Do you know what this part is called?" I ask and point to the screen with one of the same fingers that was deep in my vagina about two minutes ago. I look over to him. I wonder if he sees me touch the screen. Not sure why I touched the screen. I know he hates it when people touch his computer screen. But for some reason, I think touching his screen when there is a pussy on make it feel a bit more fun and real.

"Clitoris," he says. And he almost smiled. I think he might be coming around. Ok, let's make this fun and less clinical.

"And what is the slang name for it?" I ask with my most encouraging look. The, it's ok to tell me what it's really called look.

"Clit?" he tells me sheepishly. Okay, I really need to get this kid laid. He is so timid. He is saying these words like he might break them. Oh well, I'm fresh out of escorts right now, so I'll try to help his confidence with love and encouragement.

"Yes, very good," I tell him. Okay, now to the pussy lips as I slip my finger to the.

"What are these?" I ask.

"Ah, lips?" he says. Well, that is close I think. But he can do better.

"Close," I tell him. "Those are her inner labia. Do you know the slang term for them?"

"Ah, there are lots of slang term for that mom," he says and giggles. I love it when he smiles and laughs like that.

"There's the laugh I have not heard in awhile," I tell him. "Think you can name 5 of them?" Okay, I don't know where I came up with 5, but it sounded like a good start.

I watch him ponder this. I bet he is going to say pussy lips. He is trying to build up enough courage to call them what the whole world knows them has. I think he wants to say that and I think he has a hard on now.

"Ah, let's see," he says. "1, Lips."

"Ah, pussy lips? he says slowly in a whisper. There it is I thought. That was hot hearing my own son say pussy.

"Of course," I tell him with encouragement and hold up two fingers on my hand to count his words. What would he do if he knew those two fingers were in my pussy right before I came into his room?

"Meat curtains." he says.

"That's funny!" I giggle.

"Pussy flaps?" he says. There, he just said pussy again.

"I'll count it," I said and hold up 4 fingers. All of those 4 just had their way with me a few minutes before.

"Candy wrapper," he finally says after a pause.

"Candy wrapper?" I repeat. "I don't think I've every heard of that one. How does that even make sense?" I ask him knowing damn well how it makes sense. In fact, it's a beautiful answer. I just want to hear some of his thinking.

"Well, it is kinda wrapping to something that is like candy," he says. I love hearing him refer to pussy as an edible substance.

"Candy you say?" I ask him and give him a look to show that I'm impressed. "We'll aren't you all grown up," I tell him. I want to sit on his lap and talk about anything that pops up, but I settle for a pinch on the arm. "Candy wrappers they are. Congrats on coming up with 5." I wanted to say more. Something like, oh, so you think pussy is something you eat to steer the conversation deep down the gutter and closer to mine, but at the last second decided to hold off. Still, I'm feeling so damn naughty now. But what can I do? Nothing. Not really a damn thing.

Okay, back to this bitch on the screen lucky enough to have my son staring at her pussy. Feeling a bit frustrated and feisty, I put my index finger on her asshole.

"What's this part called?" I ask him. Oh no, was that too forward. He likely will not even notice.

"Anus," he says. I think he is feeling bolder.

"Five slang word and try to be nice," I say and give him a wink. What I really want to say is, would you like to pound this bitches ass while I watch honey?

"It's funny you're using your middle finger to point to her there," he tells me after noticing what I had done with my finger. Oh, I like it when he pays attention to what he should be.

"Ha!" I say welcoming the humor. "What are you suggesting honey?" as I play along. I also start to make circles around her butthole as if to rim her. Ok, this is the naughtiest thing I have ever done in front of him. I'm so so sick. But this is really making me feel warm down below. I can now smell my scent. It's very light and I'm pretty sure Earl can not smell it as I know my sense of smell is strong than his.

"Stop it, mom!" he says and laughs! He is actually having fun with me being naughty. He has no idea that I would gladly rim a girl like this in front of him if he would like to see it.

"Stop what, I'm not doing anything." as I continue to rim the girl. I'm close to moving my tongue to the screen and doing it also for fun. I'm so close to suggesting that we could do this to a real girl if he would like me to buy a few hours of one when he breaks in.

"Stop rimming that girl's butt," he says. Oh, he is sexy when he is assertive I think.

"Rimming? What's that honey?" as I keep going. My bad he will spank me for being a bad girl?

"You are crazy mom!" he snaps at me. Okay, better do as he says. If I make him feel in charge, it might build his confidence. And if his confidence grows, so might his cock. And if his cock grows, he will have to take it out of his pants, and if,... Oh, stop it! I'm really sick.

"Ok honey," as I stop. I also add, "but I think she was starting to like it." I had to add pointing that some girls really like that. I know I did.

"Let's see. Asshole, butt hole and corn hole" he says and stops to think.

"Brown eye girl," he says which gives me a giggle. I notice he is trying to adjust himself. He must really be hard now. Take it out honey and let that thing breath is what I want to tell him.

"Ass, the other pink meat?" he proudly says. That's my boy! Sexy and funny.

"The other pink meat!" I repeat. That is funny honey. Okay, good job." I tell him. Okay, moving on to the first pink meat I think.

"One more honey." I say "And I will try to control my fingers." I tell him to both remind him of my rimming and to put him to rest.

"Vagina," he says of course. Really glad he didn't miss that one.

"And 5 slang please," I ask as prim and proper as I can be.

"Pussy, cunt, twat, love tunnel and love nest," he says quickly. Oh, come on son. Take your time and say them slow so I can feel each one of your words in my pussy, cunt, twat, love tunnel, and love nest I think. And oh my, I just felt my pussy open up and my clit is tingling. I so want to touch it. Maybe if I could and behind him I could sneak in a quick touch.

"Good job honey." I stand up and move to stand behind him. I look over at the chair I was sitting in to make sure I did not leave a pool behind. "You know your terms well," I tell him as I fail to see a wet chair. As I look over I can tell him bending over more. Is he trying to hide something? Oh my, he must have a hard cock and is trying to hide it from me. That is so adorable. That is so hot. But don't be embarrassed honey I think to myself.

"Honey," I say giggling to keep it playful. "Do you have a bit of a problem down there?" There, I said it. I acknowledged my son's porn induced hard on. Actually, I wonder. Was it 100% porn induced or could it be 99% porn and 1% mom induced. And if 1%, could it be more than that? Thinking that I played at least a portion of that erection adds to my arousal.

"Ah, I'll be ok," he tells me. Knowing him like I know him, I know he is really saying, hell yes there is a problem. He is probably planning on taking care of that problem no more than 10 seconds I leave the room. I know I could continue this sweet torture, but I know he has probably had enough for tonight. And I know I have my own problem between my legs that needs some attention as well.

I walk behind him. Maybe a non-sexual neck and shoulder massage and a peck on the check as I tell him goodnight I think. As quickly as I come up with that idea I try to slow my steps and not seem overly eager to put my hands on the beautiful 18-year-old sitting in front of my with what is likely a raging erection.

"Do you want to look at any more honey?" I ask as I reach for his shoulders and neck. I know he will say no, so I better get my goodnights in quickly.

"No mom, it's okay," I say as he starts to shut down the windows that we were looking at. And when he does, a new screen is revealed. I notice the screen right away and can tell it's some type of menu screen.

"Categories!? Let's see what we have." I tell him as I finally get my hands on his strong shoulders. He feels tense and so strong. As I touch him he tenses up. I then start to apply a massaging type of motion with my hands on his shoulder. Does that feel good honey I want to ask him. Would you like my hands someplace else honey, like maybe on the hard dick you're trying to hide is what I really want to ask him.

I bend over to place my head next to his and to get a better view of the screen. My mouth was just inches away from his at this angle. Can you smell the pussy on my breath honey I think. At the same time, I noticed that when I bent over I run into the corner of his dresser he has across from his desk. The corner of the dresses is right up against my pussy and ass. Oh my I think. After I realize what was poking me back there, I lean back on it just a bit more to feel it rub on me in a most welcome way.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Son Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds