• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Princess Jazmin Ch. 03

Princess Jazmin Ch. 03

After a few hours, Princess Jazmin returns. I am indeed soaked in my own cum and by this time I am shooting blanks and the entire process has become quite painful. She comes into the bedroom where I'm bound, and unplugs the vibrator. She laughs at me while saying "God you are pathetic. I hope you enjoyed all those orgasms, they will be your last." I instantly became terrified and was unsure of what she meant by that.

"I however, had a fantastic time at the mall. I went into many stores and bought lots of cute things. I got a ton of new bras and panties, shoes, jeans, boots, lots of stiletto heels, dresses, makeup, jewelry, a new handbag and matching wallet, a shiny new watch, and more. I even got you something cucky." She undoes the vibrator from my cock and then wipes my cock with a wet face cloth and then all around my cock. She applies Nair to my groin to take all the hair off. "Leave that on, then I will untie you so you can shower. I will give you twenty minutes in the bathroom, when you come out, I expect your groin and balls to be free of any hair."

After my shower and the torture from the Nair on my groin and sensitive balls, I come to the living room where Princess Jazmin is having a glass of wine and watching a movie. "Come here slave, it's time to open your new present." She hands me the box and I open it to reveal a bird lock chastity cage in pink. I thank my Princess by getting on my hands and knees and worshipping her feet in a brand new pair of uggs. "Do you like my new boots slave? I bought them with your credit card, amongst other things" she says while laughing.

I put on the new cock cage and she locks it shut with a brand new pad lock straight from the hardware store. She takes the keys and puts them in her purse. "I swear to god slave boy, if you go near my purse without my permission I will tie you up in the bathroom and then force you to watch me flush those fucking keys down the toilet, laughing while I do it. Understood?" I immediately reply back "Yes Princess" not wanting her to flush the keys to my chastity belt. "Ok slave, put some clothes on and go out to my car, bring in everything I bought, take everything out of the bags and put them neatly away in my dresser or closet. The jewelry I want you to arrange nicely in the new jewelry box I bought. You will find it amongst the bags in the car."

I went to the car and noticed about ten shopping bags; a few of them were quite full and heavy. I seriously doubt she shopped with any sales or coupons. I also noticed a few of the bags were from some very high-end stores. As I started putting things away I realized I was really in some trouble. There were very high-end items such as $2,000 pair of red-bottomed leather boots, two $1,000 pairs of red-bottomed stiletto heels, and expensive jewelry from a company based out of New York City. Her new handbag I also noticed was from a well-known handbag manufacturer based out of France that sell for around $4,000-$6,000 a piece.

"SLAVE!" my Princess called me from the living room. I immediately run to her and am on my knees in front of her ready to do as she asks. "Tonight I am going out, I spoke to some super hot guy at the mall who said he wanted to take me to a night club downtown tonight. I will need you to help me get ready. I really want to fuck him tonight so I need to make sure everything is perfect and that you are my happy little cuckold slave to do as I please." Of course I reply back "Yes Princess."

She has me drive her all over town, first to the nail salon and then to the hairdresser. She gets a full manicure/pedicure as well as an eyebrow wax and bikini wax at the nail salon and then gets her hair cleaned up and straightened for tonight. I then bring her back home and she puts on this sexy as hell silver dress that shows off a ton of cleavage, is open in the back, and the hem line at the bottom stops just under the bottom of her ass. She wears a red lace push up bra to make her tits look even more amazing and then a lacy red thong that matches the bra. She wears her new red-bottomed black stiletto heels and puts on a pair of large silver hoop earrings and a chunky silver bracelet. She does her makeup and then is ready to go.

"Slave, I want you to go into my closet and stand in the middle of it. I will be in with you in a moment to help tie you up." I do as I'm told and go into the closet. She comes back and ties my wrists together above my head and then attaches the end of the rope to an eyelet in the ceiling she had me install before she arrived. She pulled it as tight as she could so that I was basically standing on my tippy toes. She tied it off to a hook. She then took out a spreader bar and attached my ankles to it and it really stretched me out. She took the panties I had in my mouth earlier in the day and shoved them in, along with the panties she wore all day shopping and then duct taped my mouth shut by wrapping the tape around my head a few times.

"When I bring that hot guy back here, be ready to listen to a real man fuck me properly. You cucky, you will never get to fuck this. All you are good for is cleanup duty and giving me all your money." She turns the light off and closes the door. Eventually I had fallen asleep and I heard the door opening after what seemed like an eternity. I heard the clatter of her high heels and the sound of a man's voice. And then the sound of another man's voice. Two men brought back! Damn, this was going to be an interesting night.

Well, as you can probably imagine, she had a three way with two guys that night and the fucking went on forever. Lots of screaming, moaning, grunting; I was definitely jealous but happy that my Princess was enjoying herself. Eventually the closet door opened and she was naked, all her makeup was smeared, she was drenched in sweat, and her hair was a total mess. "The men have left, I hope you enjoyed listening to that. I certainly enjoyed having that many orgasms in one night and I especially enjoyed having lots of warm loads shot deep in my pussy. Well, now it's time for me to let you down so you can cleanup their mess!"

She brought me over to the bed, handcuffed me to the headboard and sat on my face and road my tongue. I slurped up all the cum I could get from her pussy and she also had a few orgasms in the process. Princess also took the opportunity to torture my caged cock, giving me a "blowjob" by sucking on the cage, running her nails on my balls, spitting in the holes in the cock cage. It hurt like hell but I was happy to be worshipping her pussy.

After she was satisfied, she climbed off of me, ordered me back into her closet where she hogtied me and made me lick clean all of her boots for the remainder of the night. I stayed there until morning where she came in after taking a shower and is dressed, grabs a pair of boots and puts them on over her jeans, and then stands behind me. I'm thinking she's going to untie me, but no, she stuffs a pair of dirty socks into my mouth and wraps duct tape around my head. "I'm off to fuck one of those guys from last night again, I want more. Be ready for cleanup duty when I return."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Princess Jazmin Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 487 milliseconds