• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beth's Predicament Ch. 04

Beth's Predicament Ch. 04

12

Beth Haley had always exhibited a meek and submissive personality to some degree for most of her life. However, she had never felt so used and completely dominated as she did now at the hands of eighteen-year-old Michael. Bent over and pressed uncomfortably into a mound of pillows with her arms tied behind her back, the pretty housewife had no way to brace herself against the teenager's violent thrusts that kept shoving her roughly into the headboard like a rag doll. His preternatural large penis struck her cervix painfully with each stroke and the stress on her pelvic floor muscles created an aching cramp in her belly that left her panting and gasping for relief.

When the boy finally withdrew himself from her battered pussy Beth mistakenly assumed he had finished but her relief turned to panic when she felt him begin pushing his thick pole between her butt cheeks. Sobbing, she frantically begged him to stop and tried to pull herself away but he kept her pinned in place with an arm around her waist as he centered the blunt dome on his intended target. She writhed helplessly as he began applying pressure with his hips to persuade the ring of muscles keeping her rectum closed to let him in.

Reflexively, Beth's sphincter clamped down even tighter, clenching down stubbornly against the fleshy invader. For several long minutes it was a case of the irresistible force meeting the immovable object and Michael's efforts to breach the barrier ended in an uncomfortable stalemate punctuated by Beth's pitiful pleas for him to stop. Try as he might, the head of his cock seemed simply too big to get through the tiny opening without additional lubrication.

He reached between her legs and slid two fingers inside her sore vagina, swirling them around to collect as much of her juices as possible. Then, using her fluids with a dollop of his own spit, Michael swabbed the moisture over her anus before forcefully jamming his index finger through the puckered opening like a blunt ice pick. Beth gasped and squealed as she felt his digit burrowing inside her, the finger rotating and flexing to stretch the muscles apart. Soon he added a second finger and began working them together in and out of her hole like a hydraulic piston while he stroked his throbbing cock with his other hand getting it ready for what was to come.

When he was satisfied he had loosened her up sufficiently he withdrew his fingers and pushed his dick against her anal orifice again. Intent on getting in this time, Michael leaned against her with all his weight and finally Beth's fatigued sphincter muscles surrendered as the bulbous tip of his boner slid inside her with a soft "plop."

Michael gripped her hips tightly with both hands and rested against her enjoying his moment of triumph. He relished the sensation of having her tight little asshole stretched taut around his shaft and he could feel her abdominal muscles quivering from within. Beth wrongly assumed the young man was all the way in but the truth became apparent as he began pushing himself deeper with powerful pelvic thrusts that caused her eyes to bulge with surprise. She felt a painful ripping sensation radiating from the site of her impalement as his massive cock forced its way deep into her belly.

For Michael the experience was pure and simple ecstasy. He had long dreamed of nailing his friend's hot mother and here he was popping her anal cherry in his own bed. After he established a rhythm he spread her cheeks apart with his hands and watched the friction of his veined shaft dragging her thin tissues with it as he moved in and out of the tight opening. Her anus gripped his cock like a tight fist and his naked thighs slapped noisily against her perfect round ass while the hapless Milf moaned into the pillows.

He took a deep breath and began seriously fucking her in earnest, pushing himself to the limit each time so his balls swung and bounced against her taint like a pendulum. He wanted the moment to last forever but the thrill of taking her this way made his explosive orgasm imminent and he stepped up the pace in anticipation of a big finish.

Beth's already sore forehead was again slamming against the headboard as he violently rammed himself into her for all he was worth. He loved seeing her helplessly tied up this way and he made a mental note to be sure and have some KY jelly on hand next time to make penetrating her an easier task.

As he rocked his hips back and forth he found himself thinking of how only a very thin membrane separated her vaginal and anal passages, which made him wonder what it would feel like if another man was fucking her in front at the same time. He mused to himself that perhaps he could get Robert to join in and the image of him doing her up the ass while her son fucked her in front pushed him over the edge. He ejaculated deep inside shooting torrents of cum while making a guttural growl that sounded more animal than human.

By now Beth was completely spent and only half aware of what was happening. She lay there propped up on her knees with her head and shoulders jammed against the headboard and her arms bound behind her back as the teenager made a few final thrusts before withdrawing his cock from her abused rectum. At last he flopped down face up on the bed beside her as she lay motionless with her knees bent underneath and her butt still up in the air.

For several long minutes he savored the glow before finally getting up to untie the bindings around her wrists and elbows. In contrast with the wild aggressor of a few moments before, he treated her tenderly and he even helped her into a more comfortable position on the bed before covering her with a spare blanket. His carnal desires sated, Michael felt a sense of benign proprietorship over Beth as his new life-sized sex doll. He let her fall into a fitful sleep as he slipped on a pair of boxer briefs to go wandering into the kitchen in search of food.

Michael made himself a peanut butter sandwich and then poured himself a tall glass of milk before sitting down at the large round oak table where he happily reviewed the photos and videos he had taken on his iPhone while he stuffed his face. Quite pleased with himself, he made an enthusiastic fist pump as he swiped his way to the photo showing the pretty Milf looking up at him wide-eyed with panic, her lips wrapped around his cock as she realized he was recording the sordid event for posterity.

After wolfing down the impromptu meal and guzzling a second glass of milk, the teenager got up and walked across the room to retrieve Beth's dress from the wastebasket where he had tossed it earlier in the evening. Brushing it off, he then hunted down her bra from the far reaches of the living room and while there he took time to extract the micro-SD memory card from the spy camera Robert had loaned him.

When he returned to his bedroom he found Beth still sleeping soundly on his bed.

After laying out Beth's pantyhose, bra and shoes beside her on the mattress, Michael sat down at his writing desk and opened his laptop. He connected his iPhone to the computer with a cable and transferred the images from his phone into a directory he had made almost a year ago that very day. The folder was labeled with Beth's name and within it were dozens of images of her in various states of dress and undress that he and Robert had collected over time surreptitiously using the same spy camera in her own bedroom.

The directory also contained several annotated photo galleries organized into categories of clothing and lingerie that essentially documented Beth's entire wardrobe. Michael browsed through the library now with the added satisfaction of knowing that from this point forward he would be able to have her wear whatever he wanted any day of the week.

Most of her outfits were appropriate for a woman unwilling to push boundaries or call attention to herself and Michael smiled as he considered the changes he would be making for her. He planned to have all of her dresses and skirts hemmed at least three inches higher across the board. Beth would not be going anywhere without displaying those incredible legs. Her shirts and blouses were going to be showing a lot more cleavage as well after he made several buttonholes nonfunctional by having them sewn shut.

Michael intended to keep his new toy aware of her status by insisting that she often wear garter belts, stockings, corsets and bustiers with heels routinely around the house. He would allow her to keep a bathrobe near the front door to slip on when necessary, but otherwise whenever he or Robert were the only ones present she would be kept in a state of provocative undress all the time.

Michael used his phone to snap photos of the signed contract Beth had signed and he transferred them to the same directory along with the contents of the spy camera memory card for safe keeping. When he had everything organized to his liking, he opened up a messenger app and pinged Robert, who had been eagerly waiting to hear from him. The two boys chatted online for a long time as Michael recounted the evening's events while also sending a selection of photos documenting Beth's downfall and submission.

Robert was astonished that his friend had actually pulled it off. He had been skeptical his mom would ever fall for Michael's trap but the idea was so exciting and the likelihood of success so small that he gladly played along just to see what would happen. What a stunning development to learn that his mother was now actually a trophy added to his friend's collection for real!

Part of him felt guilty over the role he played in his mother's betrayal, but he shook off those feelings and primarily felt only envy and arousal as he perused the photos Michael included with his texts. Before the boys finished their online conversation Michael told Robert he wanted to reward him for his assistance. After reading what Michael was proposing Robert closed his laptop and began eagerly waiting for his mother to return home.

***

Michael shut down his own computer and moved to the bed where he roused Beth from her slumber.

"Time to get dressed and go home, Mrs. Haley," he called out.

Beth rubbed her eyes and tried to collect her thoughts as shards of memory bounced incompletely inside her head. She still had rope marks on her wrists and both her ass and pussy were painfully sore from Michael's violent fucking. However, he now was treating her politely and with genuine warmth helping her sit upright on the edge of the bed and holding her pantyhose out for her as she got her bearings. Beth pulled the hose over one foot and up her leg before doing the same with the other and then she stood unsteadily and pulled her nylons up over her hips before smoothing them into place.

As she put her bra on she looked across the room and saw Michael using push-pins to tack her little black dress up on the bedroom wall next to several other items of women's clothing she hadn't noticed before.

"Um, Michael, I need to get home tonight," she called out to him.

Michael turned to her and smiled broadly as he said, "I know. I told you it was ok for you to leave."

"But, I'm going to need my dress ..."

The boy laughed condescendingly. "I don't think so, Mrs. Haley. You and it are both part of my inventory now and its going to be a little reminder of our first evening together. But don't worry you'll be ok going home. It's a quiet neighborhood and it's dark so nobody will see you."

"But, I can't go home like this.".

"Sure you can. I've already texted Robert telling him you're going to be on your way soon and I told him you'll be coming home without your dress and he approved."

This news unsettled Beth. She fervently believed that Robert's loyalty to her as his mother was unshakable and that the two of them would be able to figure out a way to reset things rationally to unwind the mess she had created. They might even have to move away but she couldn't imagine him not taking her side. Hearing Michael say that Robert was okay with his turning her out into the night half naked was troubling indeed.

Michael finished pinning up her dress and he came over and crouched down to help Beth slip her feet into her pumps one foot at a time. Before standing up he caressed her calves and slid his hands over her legs as he looked her over admiringly.

"Damn, you are just so damn fine, Mrs. Haley."

"Michael, I can't go out there now. Not like this."

"Yes. Exactly like this. ... Just walk on the side of the street without street lights. You'll be fine."

Beth's head was swimming. What if someone saw her? She swallowed hard and tried to keep calm.

"Oh, and one more thing, Mrs. Haley."

Michael put something small in the palm of her hand. She looked down and saw it was a rolled up cloth measuring tape. She looked back at him quizzically.

Michael took her hand and closed her fingers around the small roll. He chuckled and patted her hand as he spoke:

"Give this to Robert when you get home."

"I don't understand ..." she murmured.

"Just hand it to Robert after you get back to your house. He'll know what to do with it. You'd better hurry now. Don't keep Robert waiting."

Puzzled, the pretty Milf was about to ask another question when Michael put his hands on her shoulders and walked her to the front door.

"Off you go now."

He opened the front door, pushed her out onto the porch and suddenly Beth found herself in the world again, exposed and vulnerable as the evening breeze flowed over her bare skin. Tears of shame moistened her cheeks as Beth made her way home keeping to the shadows and covering herself with her arms the best she could. She continued trying to convince herself that after a good night's sleep she and Robert would be able to sort everything out in the morning but her stomach remained tied up in knots and she felt a heavy sense of despair.

As she sprinted across the final street her stilettos clicked against the pavement sounding like gunshots in the dead quiet of the night. A single streetlight cast her moving shadow and, fortunately, the entire neighborhood remained as still as a tomb. Beth began to feel a small hint of hope and comfort to finally be close to home as she made a mad dash over the final 100 yards up her own walkway. She could see Robert's silhouette through the front door and he pulled the door open as she hurried into the house.

Feeling momentarily buoyed by the small victory of making it home without being seen, Beth was about to greet her son warmly when he raised his hand in a "stop" gesture interrupting her attempt to speak. Then he extended his other hand holding his palm open expectantly.

"I believe you have something for me."

Chagrined, Beth dropped the rolled up measuring tape into his palm as she asked meekly, "Can I go get my robe, sweetie?"

Robert shook his head. "There's no need for a robe, Mom. Michael wants me to take your measurements for his records. Let's go into the living room and get started. I promised him I'd send them to back to him tonight."

Stunned, Beth looked at her son, her mouth agape.

"M-m-my ... m-measurements?" She asked disbelievingly.

"That's right," Robert replied with a voice so cold it made her shiver. "Michael is putting together a small brochure on you that includes your vital statistics and he asked me to measure you tonight for him."

"I ... I don't understand."

Robert pulled out his phone and took a moment to open the text message app. He quickly found what he wanted and showed the screen to Beth. It was the signature page on the "ownership" document Michael had asked her to sign.

"You're Michael's property now, Mom. You belong to him. He asked me to do a favor by measuring you for him. I agreed. So, let's get down to it."

Any hope that she could spin the events that had occurred at the Caldwell home evaporated as Beth realized her son was now privy to everything. She numbly let him take her wrist to lead her out of the entryway and she followed him submissively like a small child.

She felt completely hollow and didn't know what to say. It was as though she was in a strange art house film as her son brought her into the living room where he had assembled his own collection of candles that flickered and danced around them providing an eerie reminder of the scene she had encountered at Michael's house earlier in the evening.

Robert had moved furniture aside to leave an open space in the center of the room and he guided her there, taking her hips with his hands to position her where he wanted her to stand. As he did so he pulled a small notepad from his back pocket and placed it along with a Bic ballpoint pen on an end table while she watched nervously.

"Sweetie, I don't ..." Beth started to speak but he abruptly cut her off.

"No talking," he said curtly. "Hands to your sides, please."

His tone was matter-of-fact as though he didn't have the slightest regard for her feelings. From the moment she arrived it was evident he didn't want any conversation. His attitude was all business and now it was clear that SHE was the business at hand.

Not quite knowing what to do, Beth kept still, feeling dizzy and slightly nauseous as she watched her son openly studying her body as she stood before him in only her bra and pantyhose. Worse yet, he made no attempt to hide the growing erection that was tenting the front of his jeans. She tried to avert her eyes but found herself unable to stop from periodically stealing glances at it surreptitiously, feeling more anxious each time she did.

She felt like a store mannequin as he casually walked around her, looking her over while jotting down notes in his little pad. At one point she tried giving him a weak smile but he simply ignored her and kept writing. Finally, he unrolled the cloth measuring tape and stretched it between his hands.

"Alright, we'll start with your waist."

Robert stretched the tape around the small of his mother's back before pulling it tight at her navel where he read 25 inches. This pleased him and he made a soft approving whistle as he pulled the tape playfully back and forth around the circumference of her tiny waistline.

"Very nice," he commented out loud as he recorded the figure on his notepad. He licked his lips and said, "Now let's measure your bust."

He made her lift her arms so he could loop the measuring tape behind her and then pulled it tight over the cups of her bra being careful to position it in line with her nipples.

"Ah, 38 inches. ... Perfect."

He let one end of the tape drop but kept his hands on her, pressing her breasts together between his palms and squeezing them to get a good sense of their firmness. She looked away embarrassed as her son continued to fondle her.

When he finished with her boobs he let his hands slide down her front where he drummed his fingertips over her tummy, pausing to toy with the cute dimple of her belly button before pulling the waistband of her pantyhose away and playfully letting it snap back into place. Pleased with himself, he finally spoke to her directly.

"Mom, you really are too hot for your own good. It's no wonder Michael was so obsessed about getting his hands on you."

Beth felt tears forming and she could only get out a shaky response:

"Oh, Robert ... I'm so sorry."

"Aw, no worries. ... I know this is stressful for you but you'll just have to make the best of it. After all, he caught you fair and square, you know."

"Um, I - I don't ... know. ," she stammered.

While they talked Robert passed the end of the cloth tape between the gap at the top of her thighs. He held one end up against her belly while he pulled the other side up from behind her so it pressed between her buttocks like a thong. Then he slowly sawed the fabric tape slowly back and forth using her crotch like a pulley. This caused Beth to gasp with a little surprised "oh!" as the cloth tape rubbed over her mound. Though she tried to ignore it, her body began responding to the friction from the tape and she felt the telltale warmth of arousal between her legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beth's Predicament Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds