• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel

The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel

123456...11

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER – Welcome to 1988 and the Long Island town of Pine Tree Park where weird people do weird things and bad girls do bad things – with each other.

Allison Johnson, an attractive blonde real estate broker, is the undisputed Queen Bee of the PTA and has a seemingly ideal life. However, as she has entered her 40s, Allison has been noticing attractive young women more and more, while her husband seems to have lost interest in sex altogether.

Will Allison's frequent encounters with Jenna O'Dea – an 18-year-old heavy metal loving rebel from a dysfunctional family - prove irritating or interesting?

Find out by reading this satirical Sapphic story. All characters and events are fictional, with similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental accidental and unintentional. Only characters aged 18 and over are in any sexual situations.

***

The attractive Long Island town of Pine Tree Park was located on the South Shore, far enough away from the busy streets of New York City to be peaceful, and close enough for residents to commute to Manhattan for work each day. Pine Tree Park School, divided into an elementary, middle and high school was a particular source of pride for the community, excelling in academia, sports, music and the arts. Many parents from outside of Pine Tree Park aspired to send their kids to the school on scholarships, while others moved to within the school's boundaries so their children could attend and receive a high quality education.

Part of the success of Pine Tree Park School was due to the powerful and influential PTA. While the PTA had a traditional structure of president, secretary, treasurer and other office bearer positions, in reality the reporting structure was more like that of a bee hive, with a Queen Bee enjoying complete, autocratic control over the drones and workers.

In the spring of 1988, the Pine Tree Park PTA President and Queen Bee was 42-year-old Allison Johnson, a stunningly attractive blonde whose height – six feet tall when barefoot – coupled with her domineering personality made her a force to be reckoned with. Except nobody chose to reckon with her. Allison had long been a dominant force at this school, having grown up in Pine Tree Park and attending as a student, where she had been head cheerleader and student president. And in 1964, the then 18-year-old Allison had been both Homecoming and Prom Queen, with her handsome football star boyfriend Dennis – the man who was now Allison's husband – at her side.

This pleasant Monday evening, the PTA was organizing the upcoming Pine Tree Park Spring Fete to be held this coming Saturday. Or to be exact, Allison, her attractive figure wearing a white knee-length skirt and a matching jacket with large shoulder pads, was assigning her drones and workers their tasks so everything would be perfect, controlled to the nth degree to Allison's specifications. About the only thing Allison did not seem to have control over was Long Island's unpredictable spring weather, but given Allison's forceful personality, maybe even she could manage a fine, sunny Saturday.

"Now, the pony-rides ..." said Allison, reading from her meeting agenda, before her husband, to her right hand side as always, jumped to his feet.

"It's all organized, I got four ponies like you said rather than three like last year," Dennis blurted out excitedly. The man's over-excited response was more like a teacher's pet trying to impress his pretty teacher in the classroom rather than a man providing a simple response to his wife. It was definitely at odds with a man who was a football star in high school and college, winning the heart and then the hand of the prettiest girl in town, and who at 42-years-old was still fit and handsome, with his light brown hair and brown eyes retaining the good looks of his youth. And it did not fit in at all with a father of four, who earned a huge salary plus impressive bonuses doing multi-million dollar financial deals in a beautiful office with stunning views of New York set high in the North Tower of the World Trade Center.

Allison smiled as her husband sat down again. "Thank you Dennis, I don't have anything to worry about there." She looked through her agenda, and then at the other parents sitting at the table, most hoping that they would not attract Allison's attention.

Without fail, the PTA parents always sat in a way so that the drones and worker bees of higher social standing were closer to their queen, parents lower on the social scale further away. Of course, Allison's husband Dennis was the head drone, while worker bee mothers who pleased her and occupied office-bearer positions were also allowed to sit close to her.

Furthest away from Allison was the mom who was lowest on the social scale, in the skinny, nervous form of 42-year-old Carol O'Dea. The high-strung brunette, plain yet not altogether unattractive was dressed in a shirt too large for her, tracksuit pants and worn trainers, and sat trying to push her untidy hair back from her face, fidgeting with her asthma inhaler. She hoped, desperately, that she would not attract Allison's attention, but as she glanced upwards, her nervous brown eyes took in the attractive form of Allison, her sapphire blue eyes staring right through her.

"Carol, how are you going with organizing the clothes and toys your kids have outgrown for the bring-and-buy sale like I told you last meeting, and the meeting before that?" Allison wanted to know.

Nervous Carol stammered over her words under Allison's unwavering glare. "Um, well, good, okay, I guess. I just need a little more time, you know how it is ..."

Allison stared at Carol with a pitying expression that paradoxically contained not one ounce of pity at all. "If I remember correctly, this has been on the agenda since February."

"Um, yes, I know, it's just that I couldn't ..." Carol's voice trailed off, and the woman reached for her asthma inhaler, taking deep puffs.

"It's okay Carol, we understand how difficult things can be." Allison's reply again was a complete lie, there was no sympathy and no understanding on her part, none at all. Allison and Dennis had four kids; 18-year old twins Courtney and Brad, 16-year-old Simon and 14-year-old Rebecca, and all were perfect as could be. Both Allison and Dennis had high paying jobs as a real estate broker and a securities broker respectively, and a perfectly maintained house where everything was ordered and neat.

Allison had no time for stay-at-home mother Carol, who was married to a man named Mike with whom she had seven children. The first names of both parents, and so many kids drew comparisons with a fictional sitcom family from a popular TV show in the early 1970s. But while the sitcom family lived in blissful harmony with any small problem sorted out within half an hour and everybody happy again, the O'Dea family was anything but ideal.

As a husband, Mike was not supportive in the slightest. It was his idea for Carol to join the PTA, saying that as a mother she should take more interest in their children's lives, and whether or not she liked it she should just shut up, stop wasting his time and do it. Mike himself only rarely put in an appearance, and when there was work to be done, nowhere to be seen.

Then there was the seven kids, and unfortunately each of the seven kids embodied each of the seven deadly sins. Their youngest boy was seven-year-old Justin, and without doubt he was greed. Not only did the boy want everything, he wanted the best of everything and he wanted it yesterday. Despite their failings as parents Mike and Carol did not give into their son's pester power when he demanded things, but the results of this – violent tantrums – could be heard every time the family was in a supermarket. Lately, Justin had learned that his parents were harder to manipulate than he thought, so had found a new way to fulfill his greed. This was by stealing, and included items such as his classmate's new bike, candy at the supermarket, a video game his parents refused to buy for him and money from an old lady's purse.

Wrath was a fault of all the O'Dea kids, but no more did it stand out than with their second youngest, nine-year-old Andy. He was not materialistic like his younger brother, but from the moment he emerged from Carol's birth canal, Andy was angry at the world and everything in it. Even as a toddler the boy had the crazy eyes and was filled with rage; breaking windows, kicking holes in walls and being destructive. It was suggested by a school psychologist after Andy had beaten up several classmates that sports might help, but when Andy had grabbed a bat and used it to hit another kid over the head at tee-ball, this was abandoned. Just last year at a kids' party (events he rarely attended due to his reputation), Andy had tripped over a clown and shoved him into the food table, the unfortunate clown landing in the birthday cake and the rest of the party food ending up on the floor. Just a week earlier, Andy had without warning jumped on a table to punch his father in the back.

The youngest of the O'Dea girls was 12-year-old Polly, who aspired to be a ballet dancer and in the A-group at school. Unfortunately, Polly's talent did not match her ambition, and she was not even B-group. Deeply envious of the other more talented and popular girls at school and in the ballet classes Polly – a tattle-tale and trouble-maker from a young age – sated her jealously by starting and spreading nasty rumors about them and their families.

While misguided ambition and envy were Polly's failings, the lack of ambition of 14-year-old Libby O'Dea was startling. The girl had no academic, sporting or artistic aspirations, nor did she have any motivation to do anything about this. Libby's idea of life was to lie in bed most of the day, then get up and lie on the couch in her pajamas watching television, the slothful and stubborn teenager firmly resisting her parents' directions to study and do chores. At school, all Libby did was clock-watch and stare out the window during class. Attempts to get a younger Libby interested in sports and community activities such as the Girl Scouts had all failed dismally.

Mike and Carol's 16-year-old son Chris at first glance was seemingly more normal than his younger siblings, until one got to know him better and saw that stubborn pride to the point of lunacy was the young man's downfall. Chris, in his own mind, was never wrong and would debate issues with authority figures – mostly his parents and teachers - for hours. If he scored poorly in an exam or did badly at sport, it was the fault of teachers or his team-mates. If Chris thought two plus two equaled five, he would argue until blue in the face that he was right and everybody else in the world who said the answer was four was wrong. As Chris had grown older, he had encountered more authority figures, and therefore more problems. Recently, Chris had been fired from his part time job at a fast food restaurant after repeated clashes with supervisors and the manager. Having recently obtained his driver's license Chris, while driving his father's car without permission, had ferociously debated with the police that slowing down at a stop sign was just the same as coming to a complete stop, this getting him arrested when he failed to shut up.

The eldest kids in the family were the 18-year-old twins Todd and Jenna. The twins could not be more different than the other set of boy-girl twins in their year group, Allison and Dennis's eldest son and daughter Courtney and Brad, but then Todd and Jenna could not have been more dissimilar as brother and sister had it been planned. And Todd and Jenna should have been a clue to Mike and Carol that more kids were a bad idea; unfortunately they did not pick up on this.

If stupidity was a sin, Todd would definitely fit this sin. When the kids were younger and in elementary school, one of the innovations was something called 'Let's Read Together and Have Fun', where the more able students would assist the less able students to read and enjoy books. Courtney and Brad were among the bright kids helping out, and Todd one of the strugglers who was to learn that he could have fun reading too. Unfortunately, with Todd there it was not fun for anyone and thanks to him, the program was a dismal flop. Somehow, Todd had avoided getting held back any years, but this was no doubt due to the school's desire to get Todd out of there as soon as possible without any delays, and enhancing at least some of his F's to a D minus.

As stupidity was not a sin, Todd's main sin was therefore gluttony, unmistakable by one glance at his 300-pound bulk, fat covering his round face, his torso and legs. Todd's obsession with stuffing as much food into his mouth as possible, coupled with his bad temper led to the boy becoming a bully in school and the neighborhood, beating up smaller and weaker kids before stealing and eating their lunches. Several years ago, Todd had been banished to fat camp in Connecticut for the summer to try and get his weight and overeating issues under control. Unfortunately, within a week the people running the camp had called his parents to report that Todd was a bully who was bringing down the morale of the entire camp through stubbornness and laziness, and asking them to collect and take him away without further delay.

Gluttony combined with stupidity proved Todd's downfall on many occasions. One of the most memorable was a school trip to a candy factory, where the glutton Todd was in his element, stuffing down one handful of chocolate after another and 'persuading' smaller kids to part with their own candy. When Todd's demands for yet more chocolate were refused by one boy, Todd convinced the kid that he was wrong and the boy should give his candy to Todd by dragging him into the men's room and flushing his head down the toilet. It was during the bus ride back to school that the bloated Todd found out the hard way the effect overindulging in chocolate can have on one's digestive system. Pleas to stop the bus so Todd could go to the bathroom were met by Todd being told to shut up and sit down, but the foolish glutton was so desperate that when the bus was in slow moving traffic he forced the door open and ran for a hotel across the road as fast as his bulk would carry him, nearly getting hit by a taxi cab in the process. Once in the lobby, Todd had seen that the disabled bathroom was the closest, and shoved an old lady out of her wheelchair in his haste to get in there before her.

With her unlikable siblings taking up six of the deadly sins there was only one left for equally unlikable Jenna, and this was lust. Jenna, a slim and petite girl not even five feet tall had shoulder-length black hair and looked nothing like her fat twin brother. She relished her sin with delight, the 18-year-old teasing the boys with her blouses that showed her cleavage and ultra-short mini-skirts, often bending over so her skirt rode up and showed off her panties. Sometimes Jenna would wear black stockings with her short skirts, the mini-skirts not quite covering the skin between her stocking tops and the elastic of her panties, which sent the boys crazier. Smoking both cigarettes and marijuana, getting into fights and drinking were also among the teenager's many vices. A pretty face did not disguise a bad-tempered rebel without a cause who gave her parents and teachers nothing but trouble. Jenna was far from stupid unlike her twin – in fact she was downright cunning and conniving - but considered herself too cool for school to study hard and get the good grades she was capable of.

Jenna's passion was heavy metal music. When not showing off her tits in revealing tops, Jenna would wear black tee-shirts from her favored heavy metal bands, and harbored aspirations to write and perform in a heavy metal group. The girl did have musical talent, and she could sing and play the guitar and the piano very well. There had been attempts to get Jenna into the school's choir and the band to get her focused, but the bitchy and ungrateful Jenna had scorned these activities as being square and for losers so they did not last long.

Jenna's appalling attitude and bad behavior at home had finally caught up with her at the end of her junior year, and her parents so fed up with her antics that she was banished to an all-girl Catholic boarding school in New Jersey for her senior year. The school administrators at Pine Tree Park had lamented that her parents had not sent her stupid fat brother to military school at the same time, but reasoned that one of the O'Dea twins bringing down the tone of the school was better than two of them doing so.

Even the O'Dea family's pet dog – a German Shepherd – was a problem. The dog was initially called Sam, but seeing how dark its coat was, Grandpa O'Dea had suggested that Sambo was a better name. This had unfortunately stuck, the kids yelling, "Sambo, Sambo, Sambo!" whenever they were walking or playing with the dog, either unaware of or uncaring of how offensive this sounded.

With an unsupportive husband and seven awful kids, it was little wonder that Carol was so stressed. One time, Allison had seen her in the parking lot at the mall with the kids getting into the family minivan, the seven siblings screaming at each other at the tops of their voices. When Jenna had violently punched Todd in the face for hypothesizing (correctly) that his twin sister's bad mood was due to her period, it had gotten too much for Carol, who sitting in the driver's seat projectile vomited all over herself, the steering wheel and the windshield to the great amusement of the seven kids. Another time, Allison and two of her friends from the mother clique that dominated the PTA had been in the ladies' room at the school fixing their make-up, when Carol dashed in there stressed out of her mind by the behavior of her kids, clutching her stomach. So desperate was Carol to reach the toilet that she started to pull her panties down before closing the door of the cubicle, Allison and company making a hasty retreat from the bathroom as it was obvious by the sounds from within that Carol had a diarrhea problem, no doubt brought on by stress.

In Allison's mind, Carol was to blame for all her own problems, and she was not letting her off the hook. "I'm showing the house across the road from you during this week," said Allison. "How about I pick everything up from your house on Friday? That will give you time to get everything organized."

"Um, yes, thank you Allison," stammered Carol.

"Think nothing of it," smiled Allison, her unwavering glare at Carol leaving the woman in no doubt that she meant business, and would not be so nice if the donated items were not ready when she wanted.

The PTA meeting wound up, and the parents made their way back to their cars. Carol was being collected by Todd and her husband. Todd's stupidity had led to him failing all attempts to obtain a driver's license, and to his extreme embarrassment he was the only senior who could not drive. His bitchy twin would often remind him that she had passed her test the first time, as had their younger brother Chris, leading to shouting matches between Todd and Jenna that would last for hours.

Carol's face showed her nerves as she saw the car parked outside the school, her son in the driver's seat, her husband in the front passenger seat. Todd was a terrible driver, and she dreaded the ride home and what she would find there. Mike had said that he had to work late, and therefore Todd was left in charge of his younger siblings while she went to the PTA meeting. Anarchy would no doubt have been the result of this.

What Carol didn't know was that Mike had not been working late, and her ignorance in this regard was a good thing. After leaving work at the normal time, Mike had driven to the house of a very attractive 40-year-old woman and they had had very satisfying extramarital sex while her husband was out. Oral, vaginal and on some occasions even anal sex – the latter of which Mike and Carol had never done together – were done with no protection and no regard for their respective spouses.

123456...11
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds